• Please log in to reply
4126 replies to this topic

#3941 zagrash21

zagrash21

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 5 posts

Posted 01 October 2017 - 03:34 PM

oh..ok.. :D yapz nakazawa san is beautifull <3 satur,can u translate the video that i post in yaguchi mari thread?

I can't find it, zagrash. I'm afraid most of videos are erased from time to time :(

Yuko is a beautiful woman herself, but her voice is also beautiful.

#3942 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5682 posts

Posted 02 October 2017 - 10:22 AM

Translate? Sorry, probably I speak less Japanese than you :(

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#3943 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 03 October 2017 - 05:52 AM

R29dR5BS_o.jpg

<3

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#3944 zagrash21

zagrash21

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 5 posts

Posted 03 October 2017 - 09:22 AM

Translate? Sorry, probably I speak less Japanese than you :(

yah.. :(

#3945 Dragon7

Dragon7

Sayumi Michishige fan!

• Senpai
  • 2023 posts

Posted 03 October 2017 - 06:31 PM

R29dR5BS_o.jpg

<3

They are a bit nervous being around their senpai ^^;

#3946 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5682 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 10:25 AM

Yuko was feeling bad, with travels, bad sleeping, concerns about kids and home,... So she gets a treatment in Rinda and now she feels lighter (how much they discount in the treatment in exchange of blog puclicity?) ^_^

Hmmm, today my usual image hosting don't work, but you can follow the link to see a cute image. :c03:

Source: https://ameblo.jp/na...2318987247.html

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#3947 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5682 posts

Posted 21 October 2017 - 10:03 AM

Yuko was in Tokyo for some publicity stuff. After all this years she still is a little nervous about travelling by plane, and found Tokyo very cold, while in Fukuoka the weather stays warm.

She looks so cute in this picture...

Nakazawa_Simpatica.png

Source: https://ameblo.jp/na...y-20171019.html

#3948 vplpro

vplpro

#1 Ai-chan fan & Sakura's father wannabe

• Senpai
  • 2855 posts

Posted 28 October 2017 - 04:51 AM

^Holy... she looks like a teenager in this photo .... :omg:

YAY~My unofficial H!P unit - by V Project 

YAY~ "official" blog  YAY~@tumblr
~ V's family ~
Wife: Classified  Daugther: Sakura, Riho  Twin sister: Yuu-chan  Cousin: Ai-chan

#3949 Rickee

Rickee

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 456 posts

Posted 29 October 2017 - 04:00 AM

^Holy... she looks like a teenager in this photo .... :omg:

How-Old.com thinks she's 24. :lol:

img20171029024950s.jpg

#3950 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5682 posts

Posted 29 October 2017 - 09:33 AM

24 is less than she was when Morning Musume started, so she not only doesn't age, but she is getting younger :w00t:

Edit: I show the picture to my mom right now asking her to guess the age, and she said "14 or 15". OK, my mother is not used to japanese woman, but even so... :o

#3951 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5682 posts

Posted 03 November 2017 - 10:53 AM

OK, you have seen this video, but Yuko and the other Original Ones are in for the 20th Anniversary. Do you think I would miss a chance to praise Nakazawa-san or the others? :wub:

Edit: I love current Morning Musume, but after see this video, the Five looks even better 20 years after, and them are ready to be on a stage and kick some a**es no matter how young could be the other girls :arrow:

#3952 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 03 November 2017 - 01:44 PM

It's surreal for me to see Yuko recording again when I consider that she's the same age as my mother.  It's like she stopped aging at some point in her 30s and then started going in reverse.

#3953 Rickee

Rickee

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 456 posts

Posted 04 November 2017 - 04:23 AM

It's surreal for me to see Yuko recording again when I consider that she's the same age as my mother.  It's like she stopped aging at some point in her 30s and then started going in reverse.

Not as surreal as seeing all of the original 1st gen together for the same recording.

#3954 GetRapper

GetRapper

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 922 posts

Posted 05 November 2017 - 09:44 PM

Yuko on TV promoting Ai no Tane.

epwHFX3.jpg?1

Oshi's:  MM'19:  野中美希, Angerme:  室田瑞希, J=J:  植村 あかり, Country Girls:  山木梨沙

Kobushi Factory: 和田 桜子, Tsubaki Factory:  小野瑞歩, BEYOOOOONDS:  江口紗耶

All time favorites:  後藤 真希, 藤本 美貴, 矢口真里, 鞘師里保, 矢島 舞美, 清水 佐紀

#3955 Dragon7

Dragon7

Sayumi Michishige fan!

• Senpai
  • 2023 posts

Posted 06 November 2017 - 05:20 AM

^

The ageless Yuu-chan!

So happy the 1st gen reunited for this even though they recorded separately.

#3956 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5682 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 09:54 AM

Them are 5 mothers than also works. Maybe is impossible reunite the five in the same date. ^_^

Yuko made a little fashion show for us in her blog.

Nakazawa_Elegante.png

Look for more pictures in https://ameblo.jp/na...2328322730.html

#3957 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5682 posts

Posted 21 November 2017 - 10:38 AM

Of course, Yuko congrats Rika and ask her permission to put some old pictures.

Charmy_Yuko.png

Source: https://ameblo.jp/na...y-20171118.html

#3958 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5682 posts

Posted 28 November 2017 - 11:25 AM

This November, 25, Yuko put a simple picture and just a word in her blog "Daisukiyaku" (I love you).

Cumple_Hija_Yuko.png

Five years ago, her girl was born. <3

Source: https://ameblo.jp/na...y-20171125.html

#3959 Ayusa

Ayusa

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 208 posts

Posted 04 December 2017 - 07:47 PM

This November, 25, Yuko put a simple picture and just a word in her blog "Daisukiyaku" (I love you).

Cumple_Hija_Yuko.png

Five years ago, her girl was born. <3

Source: https://ameblo.jp/na...y-20171125.html

Has it already been 5 years
Crazy how fast time goes by. Noa is also already 10 years old. But I have to admit that the 5 years between Tsujis and Yukos marriages seemed longer than the 5 years since then.
!Picture size must be less than 600x130!

#3960 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5682 posts

Posted 05 December 2017 - 10:37 AM

I think Aya Ishiguro was the first being mother. Her first daughter, Rimu, is 17 years old now.

But you are right, time seems different for different events. ^_^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users