• Please log in to reply
4126 replies to this topic

#3901 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5677 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 09:06 AM

Probably it was that odd moment when you don't do the intention of moving and the other is the same. Then the moment pass and you feel unable to start again.

Just that; A moment of hesitate and the oportunity, the right timing goes away. :ph34r:

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#3902 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5677 posts

Posted 23 May 2017 - 09:37 AM

Days ago was Mother's Day in Japan, and Yuko gets some bounties from her kids (and husband). :wub:

Nakazawa-madre.pngsubir fotos a internet

Rumors said when she married that she found her (then) fiance through a wedding agency. I don't know the true about this, but now she looks so in love that you can think the agency hit the bullseye (and her husband is one of the luckiest man on Earth). B)

Source: http://ameblo.jp/nak...y-20170515.html

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#3903 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5677 posts

Posted 03 June 2017 - 10:12 AM

Yesterday, was Yuko's wedding anniversary and her husband gives her this bouquet. She is very happy and "genki" except for her right hand...

Nakazawa-aniversario.pngshare image

Looks like she broke 2 fingers, but there is no entry in the blog talking about that.

Source: http://ameblo.jp/nak...2280052929.html

#3904 vplpro

vplpro

#1 Ai-chan fan & Sakura's father wannabe

• Senpai
  • 2854 posts

Posted 03 June 2017 - 11:02 AM

She looks like just her early 20 in the photo! 

YAY~My unofficial H!P unit - by V Project 

YAY~ "official" blog  YAY~@tumblr
~ V's family ~
Wife: Classified  Daugther: Sakura, Riho  Twin sister: Yuu-chan  Cousin: Ai-chan

#3905 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5677 posts

Posted 04 June 2017 - 09:48 AM

And if you remember her first profile pic at 26, she is even better than then. More than that, she lives near the beach and you can see she is more tanned. :wub:

Like a friend of mine says (but in Spanish), "She has the eternal youth secret, and don't want to share it with us" :D

#3906 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5677 posts

Posted 05 June 2017 - 04:35 PM

Ceferquin bring us this video, where two members of Kobushi Factory pay a visit to Nakazawa's show. :good:

HamaRei with their dai-senpai Yuko.

#3907 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5677 posts

Posted 11 June 2017 - 12:54 PM

Yuko talks about her plaster (Is this the right translation?) cast (thanks for the right word, Zoe :good: ). She just felt and broke her fingers. She says she didn't want to worry her followers and is thankful about the concerns about it.

Yuko-elegante.png

Source: http://ameblo.jp/nak...y-20170604.html

#3908 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5677 posts

Posted 13 June 2017 - 09:13 AM

From Sayumi Michishige's thread

Sayu at C-ute's last concert:

FZ34s4J.jpg

x4nAg0R.jpg

Yuko looks so good. I think she gains a little weight, and that looks with favour on her. :wub:

#3909 SailorKame

SailorKame

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 875 posts

Posted 13 June 2017 - 06:37 PM

so nice of Nakazawa to show up... She (and the other OGs) was there at the beginning, so it was fitting for her to be at the end.

#3910 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5677 posts

Posted 14 June 2017 - 08:40 AM

And the first work of Airi Suzuki and Mai Hagiwara (with Maasa Sudo and Risako Sugaya) was like the fairies that serve Queen Nakajalinu (Nakazawa) in the Minimoni The Movie.

I found the first part of the film with English subtitles. Nakazawa and the kids are in here with her intro song. ^_^

I looooove this movie!!! <3

#3911 Zoe

Zoe

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 539 posts

Posted 15 June 2017 - 04:41 PM

Yuko talks about her plaster (Is this the right translation?).

"cast"

#3912 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5677 posts

Posted 15 June 2017 - 05:36 PM

Thanks, Zoe, step by step I will improve my English. :good:

#3913 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5677 posts

Posted 21 June 2017 - 09:07 AM

Page11 and Ronin explain us what Nakazawa-san said in her birthday event about current Morning Musume.

Nakazawa Yuko-san mentioned Maachan in her b-day event.

Yeah, apparently she was talking about MM'17 and said "Morning Musume are doing their best right now with Fukuchan as their leader. Also, Masaki, Masaki and Masaki are doing their best too.".
Either, she couldn't come up with the names of the other members on the spot, or she wanted to emphasize that especially Maachan is doing her best, I don't know.

#3914 Maria Morales

Maria Morales

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 366 posts

Posted 24 June 2017 - 12:35 PM

Nakazawa san talked about Fukuda Asuka in her blog and viceversa.... I dont know more about the context

http://ameblo.jp/nak...2285649195.html

#3915 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5677 posts

Posted 24 June 2017 - 04:12 PM

Friday answered to Maria Morales in Fukuda's threat.

Asukacchi was talking about how she has recently been having dreams of the other members and wonders if they're fated to meet again.

Yuko responded that [Asuka's] post made her tear up and hopes that the dream of all members reuniting for the 20th anniversary comes true.

It's a dream come true for me if I get to see all 1st gen reunited and get to hear them sing together again <3

Are this very good news or even better news? OK, I was carried a lot, but I like to dream and feel hope myself. :good:

#3916 Maria Morales

Maria Morales

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 366 posts

Posted 25 June 2017 - 12:07 AM

Thank you so much!!! Im happy!!!

#3917 waifusayu

waifusayu

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 404 posts

Posted 27 June 2017 - 08:31 AM

Proud Usachan Creep

#3918 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5677 posts

Posted 27 June 2017 - 10:04 AM

Hahaha, she surely can make faces ^_^

I'm happy to see that 15 years old girl so excited to see Yuko, usually a younger like her follows more recent idols.

And Yuu-chan at last can change her cast for a lighter bandage.

#3919 vplpro

vplpro

#1 Ai-chan fan & Sakura's father wannabe

• Senpai
  • 2854 posts

Posted 28 June 2017 - 01:50 AM

^Add to that Yuu-chan has already graduated from MM when she born!

YAY~My unofficial H!P unit - by V Project 

YAY~ "official" blog  YAY~@tumblr
~ V's family ~
Wife: Classified  Daugther: Sakura, Riho  Twin sister: Yuu-chan  Cousin: Ai-chan

#3920 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5677 posts

Posted 03 July 2017 - 09:23 AM

Yuko's hairstyle for today show. :wub:

Yuko-peinado.png

Weather forecast for tomorrow in Fukuoka: Typhoon. Be careful, Nakazawa-san. :S

Source: http://ameblo.jp/nak...2289231861.html

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users