4126 replies to this topic

#3881 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5671 posts

Posted 16 March 2017 - 10:36 AM

Yuko and chocolate. Could the life be better? :wub:

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#3882 Dragon7

Dragon7

Sayumi Michishige fan!

• Senpai
  • 2023 posts

Posted 17 March 2017 - 05:32 AM

^

Woah...very old commercial with a young Yuu-chan!

#3883 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5671 posts

Posted 19 March 2017 - 10:55 AM

The good part is than today, at 43, she is still incredible beautiful. :wub:

Yukov.pngimagen

Source: http://ameblo.jp/nak...y-20170317.html

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#3884 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5671 posts

Posted 27 March 2017 - 10:41 AM

Nakazawa talk about her health. She has articulations pains and had sore throat, but she feels better now. The holidays of daughter and son give her more work lately...

But she is so proud of her kids. She says both of them inherit her forehead and comments "Good DNA". ^_^

Nakazawa_frente.pngsube fotos

Source: http://ameblo.jp/nak...y-20170323.html

#3885 Rickee

Rickee

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 456 posts

Posted 28 March 2017 - 02:55 AM

^

How many people in the world look that good at her age without makeup? I'd still like to know what she did to get rid of the wrinkles around her eyes.

#3886 Dragon7

Dragon7

Sayumi Michishige fan!

• Senpai
  • 2023 posts

Posted 28 March 2017 - 04:44 AM

^

The MM fountain of youth ^_^

Seriously though who knows, but she's still lovely

#3887 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5671 posts

Posted 04 April 2017 - 03:31 PM

The Spring has arrived to Japan. Yuko flourish... and also her skirt. ^_^

Nakazawa-primavera.pngsube imagenes

Source: http://ameblo.jp/nak...2262216136.html

#3888 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5671 posts

Posted 10 April 2017 - 10:05 AM

From the Morning Musume FC (Fan Club) CD in 2001, someone translate this Nakazawa's message...

#3889 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5671 posts

Posted 15 April 2017 - 08:54 AM

She talks in her blog about walking with her son, with the girl in kindergarden with a such nice weather. She looks relaxed and happy... in her words, because there are no pictures. ^_^  Never mind, I found this video from 2010, in the Japan Expo Paris, where a fan could film her briefly. She looked so beautiful, and I think a little more chubby than now :wub:

#3890 mountainoluv

mountainoluv

happy lucky chance wonderland

• Senpai
  • 936 posts

Posted 16 April 2017 - 06:46 PM

Nice video ^ but too serious. We need to see a smile!

How many kids does she have now?

#3891 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5671 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 08:36 AM

She has a girl, born in 2012 and a boy, born in 2015.

#3892 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5671 posts

Posted 22 April 2017 - 08:47 AM

Talking about her kids, Yuko says when she tryed on this earrings, her daughter said "kawaii" and her son waves her hands happily. <3

Nakazawa_pendientes.pngsubefotoscertificity.com

Source: http://ameblo.jp/nak...2267930507.html

#3893 V Project

V Project

#1 Ai-chan fan & Sakura's father wannabe

• Senpai
  • 2850 posts

Posted 23 April 2017 - 03:25 PM

^I must say I agree with her daughter!

YAY~My unofficial H!P unit - by V Project  YAY~ "official" blog  YAY~@tumblr
qmP6ndJJ.jpg
~ V's family ~
Wife: Classified  Daugther: Sakura, Riho  Twin sister: Yuu-chan  Cousin: Ai-chan

#3894 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5671 posts

Posted 01 May 2017 - 10:41 AM

Yuko will celebrate her birthday with an event at June, 18. There will be 4 sessions with songs, food and pictures with her (If I understood the automatic translator). The ticket price is 12.000 yens (about 120 $ or €).

YUKO NAKAZAWA once a year*birthday event*44~I'm fine!~     I wish I could be there. Happy Birthday, dear Yuu-chan. :king:

Source: http://www.up-fc.jp/...fo.php?id=10306

#3895 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5671 posts

Posted 07 May 2017 - 03:35 PM

First time for her son to travel in Shinkanzen. When she saw this picture the word in her mind was "Happiness". <3

Nakazawa-tren_bala.pngshare imagecertificity.com

Source: http://ameblo.jp/nak...2272232188.html

#3896 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5671 posts

Posted 12 May 2017 - 10:17 AM

Invisibleguy (Sorry, my mistake, the translator was) InvisToumei translated Gaki-chan' blog and we found that Yuko sent her a bouquet for the premier of her stageplay.

In her own blog, Yuko talks about the second birthday of her son. She don't say it, but you can understand she drools for her kids ^_^  (always with the appropiate education).

Nakazawa-_V.pngsubir fotos gratiscertificity.com

Source: http://ameblo.jp/nak...y-20170509.html

#3897 V Project

V Project

• Senpai
  • 2850 posts

Posted 12 May 2017 - 04:28 PM

Invisibleguy translated Gaki-chan' blog and we found that Yuko sent her a bouquet for the premier of her stageplay.

There you go, our big-sis!!  No wonder why this lady is still one of my fav., considering she is at the same age as me!

qmP6ndJJ.jpg
~ V's family ~
Wife: Classified  Daugther: Sakura, Riho  Twin sister: Yuu-chan  Cousin: Ai-chan

#3898 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5671 posts

Posted 12 May 2017 - 04:35 PM

Sorry, I can't trust on my (weak) memory. The translator was InvisToumei. :blush:

Of all the Blogs I think fatigue makes more nonsensical her's are up there

http://nantonaku.mittsi.net/?cat=15

Good luck understanding me if I went off course...catch up is exhausting!

#3899 Knightsaber-Priss

Knightsaber-Priss

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 144 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 03:40 AM

Out of interest, what was the issue with Yuko and Kei back then when she graduated? Did they just have a disagreement?

#3900 V Project

V Project

• Senpai
  • 2850 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 07:59 AM

^As far as I know, the reason is still a mistery even Yuu-chan herself has no idea.

Source:

qmP6ndJJ.jpg
~ V's family ~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users