Photo

Which KSS is most likely to become a member of Morning Musume 13th generation?

Morning Musume

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

Poll: Which KSS is most likely to become a member of Morning Musume 13th generation? (97 member(s) have cast votes)

Vote for 1 person

1. Ichioka Reina (6 votes [8.57%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 8.57%

2. Kaga Kaede (9 votes [12.86%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 12.86%

3. Inoue Hikaru (1 votes [1.43%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 1.43%

4. Danbara Ruru (17 votes [24.29%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 24.29%

5. Takase Kurumi (12 votes [17.14%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 17.14%

6. Maeda Kokoro (9 votes [12.86%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 12.86%

7. Kanatsu Mizuki (1 votes [1.43%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 1.43%

8. Noguchi Kurumi (11 votes [15.71%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 15.71%

9. Ono Kotomi (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

10. Kodama Sakiko (0 votes [0.00%])

11. Yonemura Kirara (0 votes [0.00%])

12. Kiyono Momohime (4 votes [5.71%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 5.71%

13. No one (0 votes [0.00%])

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 maora

maora

みんな大嫌い

• Senpai
  • 2111 posts

Posted 11 April 2016 - 08:39 AM

Unlike the other thread, where we share who we want to see debut or join X group (including Momusu), I'm curious to see who the forum believes will most likely to join Morning Musume. Specific auditions called for certain types of members, so who do you think fits the type of member MM is currently searching for.

Also, I'd love to see how many people guessed right when the auditions end and the members are announced (if any).

Please keep it to 1 member max (and chose "none of the above" on the poll your guess isn't in). I plan to put a list around the time 13th generation is announced and you're vote won't be counted in the end if you choose 2 members. Update: Auditions restarted. Decided to remove anyone over 18 by 6/1/2016, so now everyone fits in one poll. Update #2: Removed Kasahara Momona, who recently joined ANGERME. Update #3: Removed Shimano, Nakano, and Yokogawa, who just quit KSS.
モーニング娘。'18 ☆ アンジュルム ☆ つばきファクトリー

生田衣梨奈横山玲奈佐々木莉佳子梁川奈々美小野田紗栞・山崎夢羽

#2 DomScatterbrain

DomScatterbrain

The Watcher

• Senpai
  • 4414 posts

Posted 12 April 2016 - 12:17 AM

25th in their separate poll?
the most voted one will win by the landslide, you know.
and the result is obvious XD

I really want Takase to be one of, if not the only one MM 13ki.
But realistically speaking (by looks, skill, and age), one of these three are the closest to being The 13th
which somehow all of them are 24th:
- Maeda Kokoro
- Akiyama Mao
- Ono Mizuho

25th are still too green, but everyone have their own chance

- - - - - 小  

(Now the list has been completed still not yet complete)

jhrVBR6.png

#3 maora

maora

みんな大嫌い

• Senpai
  • 2111 posts

Posted 12 April 2016 - 12:52 AM

There was no room for every KSS. ^^; Momohime didn't fit in the first poll.

I did asked y'all to keep it to one person. Thanks for playing along, H!O. ^^;
(I wanted to make a list of predictions, but from the looks of it, only 7 people's votes are valid...)
モーニング娘。'18 ☆ アンジュルム ☆ つばきファクトリー

生田衣梨奈横山玲奈佐々木莉佳子梁川奈々美小野田紗栞・山崎夢羽

#4 the rose garden

the rose garden

team kenshuusei

• Senpai
  • 8561 posts

Posted 12 April 2016 - 03:17 AM

I'd love it to be Momona but indeed, realistically speaking, I think these three girls have the biggest chances at the moment:

Onoda Saori

Maeda Kokoro

Kodama Sakiko

Y2xXbRF.gif

by AmaSusE 

#5 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 12 April 2016 - 03:19 AM

I think that Momona has potential. Like let's be honest: Who really thought that Makino and Haga were going to be the chosen KSS for MM 12th gen? And surprise addition Fukumura Mizuki? You never know with UFP tbh. But I'm rooting for Kodama Sakiko and Takase Kurumi with this one.

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#6 Ikasam Yo!

Ikasam Yo!

Fellow polymath of Maachan

• Senpai
  • 1911 posts

Posted 12 April 2016 - 08:16 AM

Yep, they are unpredictable when it comes to this. or rather, they are predictable for not choosing the most suitable candidates ^^;

My bets tho are Mizuho and Momona.

And Shimano too, but that's very unlikely coz she's 16? already.

30c60k0.jpg                                                          

"Are you alright Planet Earth?"  -Masaki Sato

Maa's Vocabulary: Pokupoku - nervous I Konnichikuwa - hello+fish I Tanasatan - Tanaka-san I Minishige - Michishige I Bye-bi - goodbye  

Ten ants say thanks - thank u I  Masakisama - a palindrome I Iretai Jippopai - Iroppoi Jiretai I Yahho-tai! - a group that does "Yahho!" 

Spells: Henyo henyo Biri Biri - (undefined yet) I  Cryptograms: 1・2 Fu- (unsolved yet) Quotes: "Happiness is conveyed like tempura soba.";"Losing something is the same as looking for a little person."

#7 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 12 April 2016 - 11:36 AM

I think Makino would have been voted in this thread if it was about 12th gen. I remember I wanted her in and many others, but also Sayu having her as a fave, but in general she looked very MM-ish, she did seem possible.
Akane was a surprise though.

I don't know enough KSS to be realistic. But I wouldn't vote on Karin likes or the most vocally talent. I'd say Rion has a chance if they want something different and young.

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#8 Guest_StellaFleure_*

Guest_StellaFleure_*
  • Guests (Not logged in)

Posted 12 April 2016 - 11:47 AM

I also think that it is unpredictable. Tbh I would never have thought that they would add AiAi to ANGERME so quickly or Nanami to Country Girls.

I have always been under the impression that Morning Musume is about development so the chosen ones might not be "that" good at the beginning, with a lot of room to improve.
That's why I think that at least one Kenshuusei from the 24th generation might get chosen.
Then I think that there might be a surprise addition from one of the older Kenshuusei. Maybe Hashimoto Nagisa, Kizuki Horie, Takase Kurumi, who knows?

Apart from such a choice I hope for one of the long-time Kenshuusei but my wish for a third Factory group is still very strong.

Among the 25th generation Momohime clearly gives me the impression of "she is going to land in H!P very early/quickly".

The only Kenshuusei where I'm more doubtful than hopeful is Yumei but in her case I want to wait until the test next month. Maybe she will have made a vast improvement like many others before her, who knows? :)

#9 DomScatterbrain

DomScatterbrain

The Watcher

• Senpai
  • 4414 posts

Posted 12 April 2016 - 11:55 AM

And for the first time, I see someone can overlap Ruru here, in H!O.
At least at the time I write this post, Takase won over Ruru.

Also, what if UF decide to put Karin into MM.
Sorry *cough*, I mean Karin's spiritual descendant, Saori. :P

- - - - - 小  

(Now the list has been completed still not yet complete)

jhrVBR6.png

#10 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 12 April 2016 - 07:22 PM

I doubt Kaga, Danbara or Takase will be chosen because they're too old and/or too skilled already. Also, Kaga's personality is kind of... let's say I don't think it fits MM. She seems to be very frustrated when she fails at things, but to the point where you can't turn it into a charm point.

Momohime wouldn't be too surprising since she seems to be an instant fan favourite and she's good yet not too polished. However... maybe she's already too much for MM. Management seems to prefer the less obvious for the moment. Like, Maria and Akane were rather popular Kenshuusei but they weren't the most popular (like Hamachan or Funakki, for example).

I also think if they choose Kenshuusei for 13th gen it will be one from the last two generations.

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#11 GabiUsagi

GabiUsagi

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 326 posts

Posted 12 April 2016 - 07:40 PM

Personally I'd rather kind of older girls born around 2000~2001.
Hmmm....Kasahara Momona is the exception.

#12 Sanalui

Sanalui

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 211 posts

Posted 14 April 2016 - 05:57 PM

well, if can, i want Takase and Momohime or Takase and Danbara to be added as 13ki member,

because now MoMusu seems a bit 'doomed', i mean, they're lose to the other group in term of charisma/skill (this is just my opinion after all, dont take it seriously)

i see MoMusu have this pattern, they're always adds someone who have this 'oomph' effect everytime they're began to fade away, like when Takahashi decides to graduate, i remember how gloomy that day, as a long time fan i even thinking MoMusu will be gone sooner or later after Ai leave them...

then they're adds RihoRiho who i think 'too good to be true' for MoMusu that day, i ever think she will not chosen! because she's just too perfect (well, among the candidates for 9ki, she's the best and fans's favorite) but then she's chosen, MoMusu gradually attract more and more new fans and it's likely many famous people became RihoRiho's fan based on their comment about RihoRiho.

so now the situation are the same like that time, MoMusu needs one or more new girl who have the same effect as Riho does!

and Takase or Momohime, or Danbara are the best choice if they needs the most are 'skill' and 'charisma' to attract new fans.

but whoever chosen, i hope it's Tsunku who choose them, because his choices never wrong IMO.

mYJHMOa.png

~ SATO MASAKI :arrow: HAMAURA AYANO  :arrow: ALL H!P MEMBERS  :arrow:  LOVE THEM ALL    :chuu: ~

#13 Motifive

Motifive

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 138 posts

Posted 15 April 2016 - 12:32 AM

What they were looking for the 12th generation audition and for the 13th generation audition seem to be completely different, though.

At the time of the 12th gen audition, they had their center and their front girls. And we saw with 12th gen's first single, and still see, that they weren't looking for a girl to become center right away. The company had no idea until months after the results of the 12th gen audition that their center had intentions to leave the group. If they had, I imagine the results might have been different.

The 13th generation audition was announced just mere days after Riho graduated, and, I don't follow Morning Musume and their audition processes too closely, but it felt like the application period (a month, or a little under a month's time?) went by in a flash. It appears that they're in a rush to find new members quickly. With all the buzz Keyakizaka46's 14 year old center is getting for her charisma and dance skills, being called this generation's Gomaki by the media (I appreciate some of that buzz is from their agency's friendly nudges, but most people are agreeing), it brings me back to how excited we were when we saw Riho in the 9th gen audition and makes me hope that 13th gen would have an ace that will beckon the same kind of attention. I'm sure this horse has been beaten far past death even with my rant, though. lol

With all that in mind Kiyono and Onoda are the only KSS right now I realistically see in the group, I suppose. 

#14 taylorniw

taylorniw

no

• Senpai
  • 5495 posts

Posted 15 April 2016 - 12:46 AM

Onoda is getting the Karin treatment and is young enough that I feel she's gonna debut in a new group a couple years from now.

We won't get a girl who will bring the kind of buzz that Key46 girl has gotten. We haven't gotten a girl like that in over a decade.

#15 taskinist

taskinist

akane's soldier

• Senpai
  • 2675 posts

Posted 15 April 2016 - 04:23 AM

And for the first time, I see someone can overlap Ruru here, in H!O.
At least at the time I write this post, Takase won over Ruru.

Ruru is my #2 in H!P but I don't want her in MM so... XD

I voted for Kokoro, I think she's a perfect combination of "already polished enough to prosper" and "not too perfect yet". I think if this generation brings in an ace, it won't be one of the "obvious picks" from kenshuusei, and will be either a surprise from kenshuusei or an outsider (probably the latter). But dang who knows

haga akane 12th gen danbara ruru

#16 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 16 April 2016 - 10:20 AM

I voted for Kokoro too. They seem to be grooming her into a good performer and I really like her appearance. I'd love for Mao and Kokoro to stay together though. But I could only vote once so I'd went with the KSS that probably has the better odds of becoming a Musume :)

6DYNteh.png

#17 Youne

Youne

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1107 posts

Posted 22 April 2016 - 07:16 PM

My bets are on Maeda, Takase or Noguchi. Kasahara or Kiyono could be one of them too.

#18 banana

banana

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 622 posts

Posted 08 May 2016 - 01:18 PM

after knowing the winner of latest Recital, I kind of want Momona & Momohime..

Because they're called Momo combi.. How cool is that?!

Haha I'm kidding but not kidding.. I really want them in MM..

Momona is such a beauty & give that 'otona' look.. She's still young, her voice still need some training. I would love to see her grow in a group like MM.

Momohime is a cutie (compared to Momona). Good voice but still raw. Very talented. She is one of the best candidate for the ace title.. But still I'm worried if she'll get Riho's treatment. U know, she was pushed to the front too much that it kind of overshadowing other girls..

But then again, Tsunku is not producing anymore.  I just can hope they wont stick to the same center all the time..

#19 Ribon

Ribon

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 266 posts

Posted 11 May 2016 - 01:09 AM

I think I wrote this in a different thread a while back, but my number one bet is on Ichioka Reina.

She is the only Kenshuusei from the 11th gen finals to have not made a debut yet.

Spoiler

My other bets are on Takase Kurumi, Maeda Kokoro and Kiyono Momohime. They just scream "ACE", and since Riho left Morning Musume has been without that role..

I'd also say Kodama Sakiko but she looks too much like Maria, and I think that kills her chances..

243euza.gif

CG: Manaka 

KSS: Ayano, T. Kurumi

#20 Corpenicus62

Corpenicus62

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3603 posts

Posted 11 May 2016 - 01:37 AM

My guess is that it's either Takase Kurumi or Momohime.   Both have the skills/ambition/charisma to step into Riho's shoes and become the next ace.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users