• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 Ribon

Ribon

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 266 posts

Posted 28 March 2016 - 01:58 PM

Easter was never really a big holiday in my family, some years we'd do the traditional egg decorating, egg hunting and huge family dinner, but usually we only did the candy baskets.

This year I spent it with my boyfriend and his family ^_^ Coincidentally it was my first time meeting his family  :ph34r: 

On Saturday we did egg decorating, egg hunting, and had a huge yummy dinner.

On Sunday morning we did the candy baskets, and later that day me and him went on a little road trip to a park with a nice view of the town and a beach. 

I had a great time. ^_^

243euza.gif

CG: Manaka 

KSS: Ayano, T. Kurumi

#22 sillykitty

sillykitty

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 443 posts

Posted 28 March 2016 - 05:16 PM

My grandparents are catholic but the younger generations haven't really kept it going so I can't say much about the religious aspects.

But usually we dye hard boiled eggs and then roll them against the tree in the garden so that the shells break and then we eat them. :) Quite a lot of family visit my grandparents at Easter so we then have a big lunch that everyone has helped cook.

This year we did a little chocolate egg hunt in the garden for the little ones (ages 2-6) as well. :)

#23 Bexie

Bexie

You can't spell Yoshizawa without oshi

• Senpai
  • 1278 posts

Posted 28 March 2016 - 09:09 PM

Personally, nothing. I'm an atheist. My mum's crazy about Jesus though so when I was a kid it was just church, church, church. With some church on the side.

Hell, I've been working the whole weekend solid (all my friends going on about how great it is to have a 4 day weekend can sod off) and at 26 I don't even get chocolate any more as they say I'm too old for easter eggs.

Also I'm annoyed because I ordered something I really need on Thursday, forgetting that the rest of the damn country shuts down for 4 days so it still hasn't even been dispatched.

zukkisig.png

Eternal Yossie Fangirl
<3 Zukki <3

Harunan ~ Kanana ~ Duu ~ Kaedi ~ Ruru 

You did well, Jonghyun

#24 Yossie_Saikou

Yossie_Saikou

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 174 posts

Posted 06 November 2017 - 11:11 PM

For Easter, we usually paint eggs and have a big dinner with all the family. It's a fun holiday and I enjoy it. Of course, we eat chocolate because that's a tradition!  :itadakimasu:

MORNING MUSUME! NONAKA MIKI! IKUTA ERINA! FUKUMURA MIZUKI! KAGA KAEDE!  <3 JUICE = JUICE! TAKAGI SAYUKI! DAMBARA RURU!  <3 KOBUSHI FACTORY <3 BUONO  <3

#25 Chibishi

Chibishi

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 112 posts

Posted 30 December 2017 - 07:22 PM

^As a kid we used to paint eggs as well, and also eat chocolate eggs a lot  ^_^
Now I don't celebrate it at all.. It was never relegious for us anyway. 

VM0mgGh.png

My new graphics thread >here<

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users