Photo

[EVENT] AKB48 45th Single Senbatsu Sousenkyo Elections! (2016/06/18)

• Please log in to reply
208 replies to this topic

#61 pink-ku

pink-ku

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1783 posts

Posted 25 April 2016 - 07:43 AM

AKB48 Sosenkyo (General Election) Official Guide Book 2016 (Kodansha MOOK)

CDJapan: http://www.cdjapan.c...t/NEOBK-1946705

>
If it is like previous year book, the election poster pictures will be in it.

#62 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 26 April 2016 - 05:15 AM

Some news (updated the first page)

SSK title: ~僕たちは誰について行けばいい?~ (~Bokutachi wa dare ni tsuiteikeba ii~ )

On SSK day (18/06)

12:00JST - AKB48 Group Concert (doors open 10:00JST)
16:45JST - AKB48 Group SSK Event (doors open 15:00JST)

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#63 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 27 April 2016 - 02:37 PM

Due to cost constraint I would not be able to go for it ..
This time .. I only have 13 votes .. I got the 3 regular +DVD version and 10 theater version ..
I am really tie on my budget now :( so that is the best i can do ..
I am still going to put everything on Goto Rara :D

#64 pink-ku

pink-ku

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1783 posts

Posted 07 May 2016 - 01:50 AM

Front and back cover of the 2016 election guide book

Attached File  ssk 2016 guide1.jpg   117.07K   0 downloads Attached File  ssk 2016 guide2.jpg   53.69K   0 downloads

#65 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 07 May 2016 - 04:40 AM

The back cover continues with more members? The Undergirls? The one last year didn't have back members lol

The mook predicts that Mayu will be #1 this year, eh? Interesting.

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#66 the rose garden

the rose garden

team kenshuusei

• Senpai
  • 8561 posts

Posted 07 May 2016 - 05:19 AM

That finger XD

I suppose the cover is predicting the top 16? Interesting line-up! Sayanee at #2/3, I'd love to see this happen!

Y2xXbRF.gif

by AmaSusE 

#67 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 14 May 2016 - 01:17 AM

Alright, here we go...

SOOOO I know that both Oya Masana and Ishida Anna have both made the point that last year's election was their last.

Now Oba Mina says this is her last election...but also says that it's Miichan and Paruru's last election too! :omg:

http://akb48-daily.b...ml#.VzZt9OQfhfY

Anyone got more info on this or better translations??

(If this type of discussion doesn't belong here, kindly tell me.)

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#68 pink-ku

pink-ku

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1783 posts

Posted 16 May 2016 - 10:41 AM

Some of the election posters have been posted. Too many of them, so I will just post the link.

http://stage48.net/f...62#post-1189235

>
Naachan looks fabulous. I don't read Japanese, who is in the Kamen rider outfit?

#69 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 16 May 2016 - 12:48 PM

^ Nyan Nyan Kamen? (Kojima? :ph34r: )

#70 Guest_StellaFleure_*

Guest_StellaFleure_*
  • Guests (Not logged in)

Posted 16 May 2016 - 02:38 PM

The pinkish-white one? The hiragana and kanji say Kizaki Yuria

#71 pink-ku

pink-ku

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1783 posts

Posted 16 May 2016 - 03:54 PM

^
It is from team B. Yes, Yuria it is.

man, some already removed due copyright thing. The antis at work?

>
more posters:

http://stage48.net/f...63#post-1189264

http://stage48.net/f...63#post-1189304

team 8:
http://stage48.net/f...64#post-1189327

thanks to the posters.

>
No sashi?
Hillary... nice

#72 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 16 May 2016 - 08:12 PM

Fujita Nana's is great - from her single Migiashi Evidence (Right Leg Evidence) XD

~Oda Sakura

~Sato Masaki

#73 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 17 May 2016 - 03:50 PM

hmm .. just want to say how I feel about something ..
I am thinking .. is the Nyan Nyan Kamen thing alright at all ..
You know all along .. it is something that I feel the fans kind of take quite seriously ..
It is a lot of fighting and money involve to just vote and hope to help your oshimen achieve something ..
The management even make it look serious with the need to submit their application ..
They even have the result signed by auditors to ensure that the result is done fairly ..
and the results are actually lock and cuff to the security when they bring the result to the stage ..
So much effort in made to make it look like a serious deal .. and now we got Nyan Nyan Kamen?
I understand that they try to make it fun and all ..but is it right?
Is it turning into more of a carnival fun fair kind of thing?
So what if we get spongebob square skirto or RilaMama in future?
Honestly .. I think that the sousenkyo idea was brilliant to start with and it still is .. it is something I look forward to every year ..
But I hope they didn't go the wrong direct this time and some what accidentally make the whole result less meaningful and in the end make fans lose interest in the fight of it ..
I feel that these carnival thing should stay in Janken ..and should not get mixed into sousenkyo ..
This is not something I would kill myself over but its just my thoughts :)

#74 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 17 May 2016 - 04:31 PM

I don't mind something like this. 

First off, it's Kojiharu. She's a 1st gen member. She's "old" for being an idol, and yet she's in the group and she loves what she's doing. Let her have her fun. Don't forget: Last year she didn't participate. She is participating now. Would you rather have her not participate?

It's not hurting anybody, and if anything, it provides a little extra excitement to the election. At least so far, no harm has been done. If we complain about a lack of creativity (something they had tons of before), why complain about this now? It makes no sense.

#75 pink-ku

pink-ku

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1783 posts

Posted 17 May 2016 - 05:18 PM

I know nothing so this just a theory and speculation to make sense of it. My theory is that management really want Kojiharu in the election. However, Kojiharu has tendency to forgot about the deadline (like last year). Perhaps they waited and waited and nothing from Kojiharu so they put in Nyan2 Kamen. They can't put Kojiharu name in case if Kojiharu really didn't want to participate they will be in big trouble. Nyan2 Kamen it is. Of course it will be approved. The application was so vague and incomplete and could be just easily rejected. Now they just need to have Kojiharu confirmed it. We should get confirmation pretty soon as the cd sale and the voting coming soon.

#76 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 17 May 2016 - 05:20 PM

Everybody knew it was Kojiharu from the start. There is no other Nyan Nyan in all 48G. This is very straightforward and quite simple.

Second, it is already confirmed by Kojiharu. Check the Kojiharu-thread on the forum.

#77 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 17 May 2016 - 05:44 PM

I don't mind something like this. 

First off, it's Kojiharu. She's a 1st gen member. She's "old" for being an idol, and yet she's in the group and she loves what she's doing. Let her have her fun. Don't forget: Last year she didn't participate. She is participating now. Would you rather have her not participate?

It's not hurting anybody, and if anything, it provides a little extra excitement to the election. At least so far, no harm has been done. If we complain about a lack of creativity (something they had tons of before), why complain about this now? It makes no sense.

Its really not about her participating .. it about doing it right ..
simply if she want to participate then register like everyone else ..and if not don't register ..
This are intense stuff .. we seem how serious many girls took it .. including those who broke down behind stage for failing to place ..
Then we got someone who basically just making fun of it .. when everyone knows she will be place very high for sure ..
Precisely being a 1st gen member .. this is not a good example to set ..

I guess .. it will be about her speech when she won .. because it could easily rub people the wrong way if her speech come off cocky ..
There of course would be no problem now .. its when she defeated like a couple of hundred girls ..then the problem may arise .. maybe :P
In all .. it create a lose lose situation .. when if she do well .. people may be enrage if she seem not serious about it ..
and if she does badly even though unlikely ... it will throw serious doubts on her standing ..

I just think that sousenkyo is already a very interesting thing .. it has not shown to be on a decline ..
So I really do not think it need fixing with some creativity ..as they may accidentally spoil it ..
In all .. I will just go on and would hope for a good stream this year unlike last year mess ..
but I just don't feel good about this that's all .. :)

#78 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 17 May 2016 - 06:07 PM

I think Kojima is just desperate for votes at this point. With her "maybe I will graduate" "Nyan Nyan Kamen" and god knows what more she will come up with. She could never break Top 5 and it must be pressuring her to do so. I won't be surprised if she didn't participate last year because she got scared that she will fall under Top 10.

#79 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 17 May 2016 - 07:11 PM

I've read that it's just her hype to announce graduation at a happy event.

I mean, look at Yuko. She announced graduation at Kouhaku.

~~~~

I want to vote for so many members but I can only get a few like last year. I have to choose wisely... :sleep:

~Oda Sakura

~Sato Masaki

#80 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 17 May 2016 - 08:19 PM

I actually don't second guess what is happening..
I honestly just subscribe to the direct and simple idea that she did it for fun or as a joke..
The thing is AKB48 like to play along with their girls when something fun turn up and make it a reality..
For example.. Renacchi sousenkyo senbatsu.. she did it for fun.. in the end.. it was made into a original song for her senbatsu..
Thats what I like about AKB48.. they don't waste or limit the creativity of their girls ..
I am just not sure for this case.. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users