Photo

[EVENT] AKB48 45th Single Senbatsu Sousenkyo Elections! (2016/06/18)

• Please log in to reply
208 replies to this topic

#41 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 28 March 2016 - 06:59 PM

Kecchi said she wouldn't graduate but honestly, i can see her announcing graduation on the nmb anniversary live so it's quite interesting to see her not participate.. I'm mostly upset about Tanigawa Airi because she could have ranked higher than last year, and Kinoshita Haruna, because i really feel like she could do it this year. 

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#42 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 28 March 2016 - 07:22 PM

I'm the saddest about Ayachan not participating... I like to think of her as Matsui Rena's successor. I wonder where her votes will go to... Rara? Dasu? Ryoha? Akane? Marika?

ShibataAya2015.jpg

#43 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

Selfish shooting star, Make my wish come true

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 28 March 2016 - 07:35 PM

I think Dasu will definitely gain a few of those votes, her drop last year was very sad :c

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#44 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 28 March 2016 - 08:43 PM

Yeah, Dasu will definitely have a Milky effect lol. I'm just wondering, with all the open spaces in senbatsu, can Yuria finally break through? It's been a good 4 years of her being in Undergirls so it would be nice to see her finally do it. 

#45 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 28 March 2016 - 09:50 PM

I haven't even begun thinking about the higher positions. I just hope a good number of AKB48 girls can finally rank for the first time ever.... It's pretty much atrocious that they still haven't gotten that "recognition" yet. With the graduated members and non-participating members I hope we get to see some of them rank.

#46 ☆RisaReinaSayu☆

☆RisaReinaSayu☆

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 1748 posts

Posted 31 March 2016 - 03:04 PM

My Prediction for what long ago would have been Media Senbatsu

01: Sashihara Rino
02: Kashiwagi Yuki
03: Watanabe Mayu
04: Matsui Jurina
05: Yamamoto Sayaka
06: Miyawaki Sakura
07: Yokoyama Yui
08: Shimazaki Haruka
09: Kodama Haruka
10: Kitahara Rie
11: Iriyama Anna
12: Minegishi Minami

#47 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 31 March 2016 - 03:33 PM

Kodama Haruka for Senbatsu!!!

Last year I took part in doing a little something for her for her birthday project, and (In failed Japanese) I wrote: "This year Undergirls center, next year Senbatsu!!" I do hope she can get in it ^_^

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#48 Guest_StellaFleure_*

Guest_StellaFleure_*
  • Guests (Not logged in)

Posted 31 March 2016 - 04:12 PM

I would also like to see Haruppi in the Senbatsu.

Jurina's fans might want to do everything to finally heave her into the Top 3. I've seen at least three fan campaigns already.
Sakura recieved so much attention that she might rank higher too and there is surely also Sayanee :).
I definitely expect the fight for, let's say, ranks 4-7/8 the toughest.

Yuihan and Kitarie: they are probably going to be in the Top Ten. It will be interesting to see how much of an influence the NGT48 fans' voting power will be.

I don't know about Paruru. I think she might stay where she is rank-wise. Maybe experience another slight drop. I find it a bit hard to guess tbh.

For the rest of the Senbatsu: Maybe a surprise? Maybe there'll be another member like Tomu who is going to torpedo the ranking thanks to the votes :).

I hope very much for Dasu that she is going to experience a rise in votes and ranks. Please make it happen, fans!

I have seen many fans at Twitter and Tumblr naming Katomina but I think that the Senbatsu is too far away for her right now. I imagine that NGT48 fans could heave her into an Undergirls position.
MeruMio are definitely going to rank among the Undergirls at least.
Ranks 12, 13 and 15 from last year aren't going to participate so I think that it might end very close between the lower Senbatsu spots (beginning with rank 11 or 13) and the upper Undergirls spots (maybe until rank 20/21).

What I expect: The usual NMB48 disaster as in not many members ranking.

Undergirls .. I expect most of last year's members to stay there and that we are not going to get many surprises.

As for the Next Girls, Future Girls and Upcoming Girls: I think that the mix of newer girls and of always/often ranking girls was interesting to see last year.

Personally I would like to see Azuma Rion rank higher. She was at #61 last year and I think that she deserves to be higher this year. Apart from that I hope for a nice surprise for Imamura Maria.
Hm .. I'm worried about e.g. Sumire because her result last year was so wonderful & maybe fans could think "that's enough".
I would also like to see Sutou Ririka rank.

so, eventually:
1. Sashihara Rino
2. + 3. Watanabe Mayu & Kashiwagi Yuki, it's going to be close. Or Matsui Jurina's fans give their all and manage to get her into the Top 3.
4. - 6. a fight between Jurina, Yamamoto Sayaka & Miyawaki Sakura
7. - 10. definitely Yokoyama Yui & Kitahara Rie, otherwise: no idea ^^;
Senbatsu: definitely Kodama Haruka & Suda Akari; probably Minegishi Minami, Takayanagi Akane & Muto Tomu

Undergirls: Iriyama Anna, Tomonaga Mio, Tashima Meru, Kizaki Yuria, Furuhata Nao, Kojima Mako, Takahashi Juri, Kato Rena, Okada Nana Kato Minami, Tani Marika; hopefully Oba Mina; maybe Fujie Reina

The free ranks from last year's Senbatsu had a total of 371328 votes. Quite a lot...

#49 pink-ku

pink-ku

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1783 posts

Posted 31 March 2016 - 04:40 PM

I read that the SKE wotas will power vote Jurina to the top.

Yukirin and Rie will have Niigata behind them now.

also be interesting to see how is the recent power push of Myao will take effect.

#50 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 03 April 2016 - 05:57 PM

I can see NGT fans power voting Rie as they did last year, but I dont see that happening for Yukirin. She's barely been in any NGT activities and just appears when shes got time on her hands. Personally, i'd rather the NGT fans power vote another ngt girl. 

#51 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 03 April 2016 - 06:20 PM

Dont forget Rara! I expect her to take a high position with being promoted so much

#52 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 03 April 2016 - 07:48 PM

I already state that I am going to vote for Rara and I've even challenge a Rara fan friend of mine to match me vote for vote XD ..
Rara's aim is only to rank which is logical since she is only a newcomer and she never rank before and she failed to rank last year ..
I think most would think she should rank much higher since she is really push and there are many "high" ranked SKE48 member out of the race ..
The thing is .. from like SKE48 4th gen onward .. The most push member of their gen tend to do badly at senbatsu election ..
The SKE48 fans seem to favor the "underdog" or the fan favorites seem to matter more than management push ..
So .. I think it would be a mistake to be relaxed even about getting just 80th for Rara ..
Anyway Rara's aim maybe to rank .. my personal aim for her is senbatsu .. ya.. it is daydreaming .. but I think it is a case when even if we fall short by a mile, we should still hit her aim at least XD

On SKE48 fans going to go all out for Jurina .. I don't like it ..
But I think this got to be the best chance they got ..
To me .. its just another Jurina lobbying and election trickery ..
Its just Jurina fans playing the card of SKE48 pride to influence people to go out of their oshimen system and vote for someone that is not even their oshimen ..
That to me is quite ridicules if the other SKE48 fans fall for it ..

interesting to me .. since Miyuki is out ..
I wonder if NMB48 is also going all out for Sayanee or are they going to get another member into senbatsu ..

Overall .. if Jurina fail to get no.1 and all the other sister groups including NGT48 the newest with no release get at least 2 members into the senbatsu
SKE48 fans will look really stupid as the previous year they got 5 members in senbatsu ..
I know Yukirin and Rie ain't really NGT48 newbies .. but if Sasshi counts as a HKT48 win .. I think no NGT48 fan is going to refute the win ..

So we shall see how it play out .. but I hope SKE48 fans will brighten up .. it seem they are always the lot with all brawn and no brain .. sorry .. >.<

#53 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 03 April 2016 - 08:20 PM

I wonder if NMB48 is also going all out for Sayanee or are they going to get another member into senbatsu ..

The problem with NMB is that (from my knowledge), NMB fans don't power vote anyone, so when the girls rank it based on their fanbase alone. NMB fans as a whole don't care too much about the elections since it doesn't effect the group as much as it did SKE or HKT. NMB fans have nothing to protest to yoshimoto about girls being unfairly treated or for lack of solo work. 

What I would like to see ideally, is for milky, airi, and keicchi wota to vote for other NMB girls so that they can rank in. I have faith in sayanee's japanese fans and think they can do well on their own. My ultimate hope for nmb would be; 

Sayanee in top 4. 

Miru in Undergirls (or just break through to senbatsu) 

Fuuchan in Undergirls 

Reinyan in Next Girls center 

Nagisa, Shuu and Uuka in Next Girls 

Akari Future girls center 

Miorin to stay in the rankings 

Riripon, Yuuri, Murasae, Naiki, Azusa, Jo, and Rikanyan to rank in.

#54 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 03 April 2016 - 08:42 PM

I want Milky fans to vote Miru and Lemon

#55 JennyInTokyo

JennyInTokyo

Takahashi Ai wota! ♥

• Senpai
  • 3451 posts

Posted 03 April 2016 - 09:05 PM

As long as Sayanee is in top 5 then I will be very happy!! I actually want to see if Yuki wins #1 it'll be a repeat from when Sasshi won despite being in a scandal?

<3NECRONOMIDOL <3PASSCODE <3BABYMETAL <3ZOMBIE POWDER <3MANACLE <3

#56 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 04 April 2016 - 04:53 PM

The problem with NMB is that (from my knowledge), NMB fans don't power vote anyone, so when the girls rank it based on their fanbase alone. NMB fans as a whole don't care too much about the elections since it doesn't effect the group as much as it did SKE or HKT. NMB fans have nothing to protest to yoshimoto about girls being unfairly treated or for lack of solo work.

LOL .. this make me think that they are going to try to push Sayanee to no.1 or at least beat Jurina ..
NMB48 fans are much smarter .. sounds like a trick :D

#57 Juriken'14(狩)

Juriken'14(狩)

カァー

• Senpai
  • 1813 posts

Posted 05 April 2016 - 05:12 PM

This year's #1 will be Nyannyan Kamen lol

they accepted her application http://sousenkyo.akb...y=nyannyankamen

にゃんにゃん仮面
  • 所属グループ: AKB48 ?
  • デビュー期: ?
  • ニックネーム:
  • 生年月日: 2222年2月22日
  • 星座: ?
  • 出身地: ネオ秋葉原
  • 血液型: ?

Neo Akihabara? lol

so... it's ok to use fake infos to enter?

hope lots of ridiculous entries next year :ph34r:

Harajuku DREAM MATE (ハラ塾DREAM MATE) Showroom Schedule (in JST) : Kuroe Koharu (黒江心温) https://www.showroom...jukumate_koharu - TBA. Sakamoto Airi (坂本愛莉) https://www.showroom...rajukumate_airi - Tues/Thurs - 21:00 to 22:00. Fukano Hina (深野ひな) https://www.showroom...rajukumate_hina - Monday 20:00 to 21:00. Takagi Hana (高木波夏) https://www.showroom...rajukumate_hana - TBA. HDM Official Room https://www.showroom...ammate_official - TBA. The schedule is merely a guide, and will change if the girls are busy or wanna do more broadcast. BTW I literally live in Kuroe Koharu's showroom (with over 2500+ visitsover 2,900,000+ points, and currently rank #2 in the Cumulative Ranking lol), so if you somehow need to contact me and I'm not responding, you know where to find me. Yes, you can also find me in other girls' rooms, but I'm not sure if I'll always be there like in Koharu's room lol

As of Dec 30 2019, the girls are no longer broadcast daily even though they broadcasted daily for 3 years. 

Watching people trying to argue and defend their ignorance since 1999TM. Btw dude chill, why so serious? lol

#58 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 05 April 2016 - 08:17 PM

Well she's from the future, that's for sure... :D

#59 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 05 April 2016 - 08:56 PM

NyanNyan herself said it wasn't her. (or maybe it's a good lie? :ph34r: )

I think it's a graduated member. Sounds like Oshima Yuko to me lol. But who knows?! Maybe it's even like an Eguchi Aimi thing too.

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#60 pink-ku

pink-ku

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1783 posts

Posted 06 April 2016 - 01:35 AM

Weekly Playboy 2016 No.16 - AKB48 45th Single Senbatsu Sousenkyo prediction

http://vote-kitarie-...st/142243792254

>

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users