Photo

[EVENT] AKB48 45th Single Senbatsu Sousenkyo Elections! (2016/06/18)

• Please log in to reply
208 replies to this topic

#1 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 21 March 2016 - 08:27 AM

AKB48 GROUP 45th Single Senbatsu Sousenkyo Elections 2016 

~僕たちは誰について行けばいい?~ // ~Bokutachi wa dare ni tsuiteikeba ii~ 

akb48-concert-ballot.jpg

Will be held in Niigata (NGT HOME TOWN) at HARD OFF ECO Stadium Niigata

12:00JST - AKB48 Group Concert (doors open 10:00JST)
16:45JST - AKB48 Group SSK Event (doors open 15:00JST)

RESULTS IN SPOILER BELOW 

Spoiler
Members Eligible
1. any member from AKB, SKE, NMB, HKT, and NGT who are active in the group as of 3/23
2. Team Kaigai AKB members (Chikano, Nakagawa)

Candidacy period: 16/3/23 16.00 - 16/3/27 22.00
Voting period: 16/06/01 - 16/06/17

How to VOTE 
Voting ballot from AKB48's 44th single "Tsubasa wa Iranai" (Voting ballots are included in all editions; Regular, Limited, and Theater)
 AKB48 Fan Club "Nihon-bashira no Kai" Membership
AKB48 Official Smart Phone Application Membership
AKB48 // SKE48 // NMB48// HKT48 // NGT48 LIVE!! ON DEMAND" Monthly Subscription
AKB48 // SKE48 // NMB48 // HKT48 // NGT48 Mobile Membership
AKB OFFICIAL NET Membership

SHOWROOM (Details in spoiler)
Spoiler

Members Participating (272/307)
Spoiler

Member's Not Participating (36/308)
Spoiler

Notes

This is the 8th annual election.

This will be NGT48's first election (Excluding Kitahara Rie and Kashiwagi Yuki)

Watanabe Miyuki announced she wouldn't be participating before the candidacy applications opened. She later announced Graduation.

Jonishi Kei said that despite not participating in the elections, she has no plans to graduate. 

Iwasaki Moeka applied for the candidacy but retracted her application after announcing graduation.

Baito Paruru Selection member Hinode Yuka was not eligible to apply despite debuting in February 2016.

Nyan Nyan Kamen (originally believed to be Kojima Haruna to which she later disproved) is an unknown application accepted by management. It was later revealed to indeed be Kojima Haruna. This will be her first election after not applying last year. 

First AKB48 election to ever be hold without the participation of Takahashi Minami, Miyazawa Sae, Umeda Ayaka, Kobayashi Kana, Ota Aika, Takajo Aki, and Maeda Ami.

Will update when news comes along 

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#2 the rose garden

the rose garden

team kenshuusei

• Senpai
  • 8561 posts

Posted 21 March 2016 - 08:52 AM

How I wish all of the Kami7 wouldn't participate this year, now that would be interesting.

Y2xXbRF.gif

by AmaSusE 

#3 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 21 March 2016 - 08:59 AM

well, there is no reason for 3 out of the 6 kami 7 members to not participate.. sakura could break top 5, jurina and sayanee could break top 3.. then we have paruru who could make a comeback.. yukirin probably wants to be 1st, mayu probably wants to reclaim the throne and sasshi probably wants to be the first member to win back to back.... 

unfortunately, i think this may be the first election where only 1 nmb member is in senbatsu.. MIRU....PLEASE DO WELL LOL

#4 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 21 March 2016 - 10:24 AM

I want Mayu to win this year!

#5 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 21 March 2016 - 05:15 PM

I just want to see how Yukirin does considering her scandal last year. It would certainly put to rest the debate of whether or not the wota really care about the love ban rule anymore. 

DDOhydd.gif

#6 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 21 March 2016 - 08:01 PM

With it being held in Niigata, I an probably assume a big boost for any NGT girls taking part in the election. Katomina I'm looking at you.

It will be interesting though. With last year and this year so far, these are the girls previously elected that have graduated (Or will by the time of graduation):

Kawaei Rina, Kuramochi Asuka, Matsui Rena,Takajo Aki, Nagao Mariya,Iwasa Misaki, Miyazawa Sae, Kotani Riho, Umeda Ayaka, Takahashi Minami

to name a few. (Can't remember everyone I'm in a rush right now lol forgive me). I hope that girls who haven't been elected before get at least some sort of ranking :)

Edit: Tsuzuki Rika announce that she will NOT participate. Same reason from last year.

http://akb48-daily.b...ml#.VvBIq-YfhRo

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#7 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 21 March 2016 - 08:16 PM

I do assume this being held in Niigata might be a potential boost for NGT48 like it was with HKT48 in Fukuoka. Thing is, the group is quite new compared to HKT48, so I guess it will only be a factor for a couple of NGT48 girls and not as many as with HKT48 last year. 

Wonder if Annin will participate or not. She didn't last year.

#8 ☆RisaReinaSayu☆

☆RisaReinaSayu☆

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 1748 posts

Posted 21 March 2016 - 10:08 PM

I won't bother watching this in real time if there's a stream, but I'm curious about how it will turn out. Assuming Sashihara Rino, Kashiwagi Yuki, & Watanabe Mayu all participate this year I will admittedly be happy if any one of them takes 1st. There's no real negative I can see from any of them doing so. They all originated in AKB, Sashihara Rino would make history if she takes 1st for two consecutive years not to mention she'd be making history by taking 1st three times total, Kashiwagi Yuki taking 1st would not only be a bit refreshing but it would help her make the decision to graduate since this is really the only thing she hasn't achieved yet as an AKB member & she really should be focusing on that solo career of hers & freeing up her regular Senbatsu spot for someone else (preferably a next gen AKB only girl, but knowing management & Aki-p someone with a kennin from a sister group), Watanabe Mayu is a dependable young lady who most people would be happy to see take 1st again, but if she doesn't it's not going to be the end of the world.

As for 4th - 7th place, we're going to see the battle of Matsui Jurina & Yamamoto Sayaka intensify now that neither Matsui Rena or Watanabe Miyuki are candidates. It's pretty obvious that the bulk of the SKE/NMB votes will be going to those two. In the event that Sashihara Rino opts to not participate (doubtful), then Miyawaki Sakura will be getting in on the battle between Matsui Jurina & Yamamoto Sayaka & she may very well surprise people by surpassing both of them. Regardless I can't see those three anywhere besides 4th-6th place & while I'd like to see [Matsui Jurina (4th), Yamamoto Sayaka (5th), Miyawaki Sakura (6th)]  I wouldn't really care for more than like five minutes if their order was different.

The last spot in Kami 7 would be the wild card. If Kojima Haruna participates we might see an effect similar to Takahashi Minami last year because it could be her last. Without an official announcement that she will graduate between this election & the next though I doubt she'd be able to topple Matsui Jurina, Yamamoto Sayaka, & Miyawaki Sakura. If Kojima Haruna doesn't participate we've got Shimazaki Haruka & Yokoyama Yui to consider. Shimazaki Haruka may have lost enough ground over the past year to drop not just one, but several ranks. Meanwhile Yokoyama Yui is probably in the best shape going into this that she's ever been.

She suffered from a bit of foot in mouth syndrome during the time between Kuchibiru ni Be My Baby's & Kimi wa Melody's release periods, but she should still be safe enough to rank 7th. I'm very curious as to how Kitahara Rie will do this year considering she won't necessarily be getting the bulk of the votes from NGT fans. I expect her to rank at least 10th. The rest of Senbatsu will most likely be taken up by Muto Tomu (if her fans don't slack), Iriyama Anna (if she participates & her fans don't slack), SKE top tier girls & HKT's Kodama Haruka. All in all there's going to be about as many surprises in Senbatsu as there ever have been.

As far as Under Girls, Next Girls, Future Girls, & Upcoming Girls I just really hope for more AKB only girls to rank this year than last year. This is a very important year for fans of the next gen AKB only girls IMHO. If they don't make their voices heard this year then I can really see management & Aki-p embracing the habit of focusing mainly on the sister groups full time. Ideally I'd want to see a next gen AKB only girl centering all four of these brackets' songs.

I want to get in on this effort this year, but I'm very afraid to because it could just be a big waste of money. Not only could it not be enough for the results I'd want to see, but even if it did lead to the results I want to see there's no guarantee the next gen AKB only girls would be treated any better than usual outside of the single using the election results. Decisions, decisions.

#9 Guest_StellaFleure_*

Guest_StellaFleure_*
  • Guests (Not logged in)

Posted 22 March 2016 - 06:54 AM

It is so weird for me this year because of all the graduations since last year. I expect the fight for the lower Senbatsu spots to be tough because there are several girls who could make a huge jump in ranks.

It would be great to see some NGT48 members ranking.

Apart from that I expect the usual disaster for NMB48 and maybe a decline in ranking SKE48 members in favor of more newer 48G members.

#10 pink-ku

pink-ku

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1783 posts

Posted 23 March 2016 - 02:04 AM

Miyuki Watanabe (Mirukii) of NMB tweeted that she will not participate in the election.

#11 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 23 March 2016 - 01:13 PM

^I already posted that in the first post lmao 

First post has been updated with 1st day candidates 

#12 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 25 March 2016 - 06:46 PM

Miyamae Ami announced that she will participate. Which motivates me to get a copy for her ^_^

No idea who else I'm voting for yet. Depends on how much cd's I can afford and how the B-sides are. Looking forward to this :)

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#13 Guest_StellaFleure_*

Guest_StellaFleure_*
  • Guests (Not logged in)

Posted 26 March 2016 - 11:54 AM

I think Shibata Aya announced on Twitter that she won't participate:
https://twitter.com/...671439505752064
https://twitter.com/...673019546152960

#14 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 26 March 2016 - 12:02 PM

^Yep she did, due to her studies at uni i think 

#15 Guest_StellaFleure_*

Guest_StellaFleure_*
  • Guests (Not logged in)

Posted 26 March 2016 - 12:42 PM

^
Thank you for confirming it :). I only understood a few parts so I wasn't sure.

#16 Guest_StellaFleure_*

Guest_StellaFleure_*
  • Guests (Not logged in)

Posted 26 March 2016 - 05:20 PM

The last application day started more than an hour ago and the girls still have less than 21 hours to hand in their applications. Approximately 170 girls have applied so far.

#17 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 27 March 2016 - 01:56 AM

Ma ChiaLing announced that she will participate in the election.

And Oya Masana announced that she will not participate this year. She also said that last year was her final election.

No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no! This can't be happening!! :omg:

~Oda Sakura

~Sato Masaki

#18 Guest_StellaFleure_*

Guest_StellaFleure_*
  • Guests (Not logged in)

Posted 27 March 2016 - 10:01 AM

she tweeted it: https://twitter.com/...885273025699841

EDIT 12:30 CET / 19:30 JST:

Right now there are two and a half hours left for applications. Several girls haven't applied yet (& there's no confirmation or denial yet), in some cases due to their busy schedules (& Takamina's graduation concert is currently ending).

Spoiler

EDIT: Ota Aika announced on her 755 that she isn't going to participate: https://7gogo.jp/oota-aika/5700

EDIT 2: Thank you Amoz :). I haven't figured that out yet.

EDIt 3: I have just been told that Ishida Anna is also not participating. Here is a translation of one of her blog entries: http://arifer-48.tum...a-official-blog

#19 Amoz

Amoz

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 2054 posts

Posted 27 March 2016 - 12:30 PM

^ on 755 click on post and you get a link to just that: https://7gogo.jp/oota-aika/5700

Internet killed common sense.

#20 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 27 March 2016 - 12:34 PM

Update on Shibata Aya not participating, she said that it actually wasn't due to her studies, but that she already decided last year that it would be her last ssk, and those feelings stayed the same up till now, so she decided not to participate. 

Also, Sasshi, Yukirin and Mayu have applied.

Edit, Jurina and Annin have applied. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users