Photo

[5/11] Morning Musume. 16's 61st Single - Utakata Saturday Night! / The Vision / Tokyo to iu Katasumi

• Please log in to reply
2228 replies to this topic

#41 Ayumine

Ayumine

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1223 posts

Posted 12 March 2016 - 02:55 PM

You won't see me complaining about the Ayumi lines  :whistle: Especially since she didn't get any solos in the previous single. For me she doesn't sound unstable, just her voice sounds different than in the past? Of course she's the weakest non-back singer, but that's nothing new. The wowow-parts are autotune anyway, so there should be no problem that she gets those. ^^
Hearing that she's partly(?) center makes me happy. I hope the song has an intense dance then!

#42 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 12 March 2016 - 02:57 PM

Omg we have exactly 2 months until release... how am I expected to wait so much????

#43 AngelAndz

AngelAndz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 6055 posts

^
MaaSaku main is not the same as being center. According to a friend that went to the concert, Ayumi is center.

The fan reports from people who attended the concert all stated that MaaSaku are the centers for the song, which is why I keep saying that they're centers. Ayumi most likely got to have a center moment when she sang her lines, but the main centers are definitely MaaSaku.

#44 Aruki

Aruki

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 317 posts

^9x

12ki is not completely invisible! Miki got a solo line (if that helps)! ^^; 
But if you're talking about the other 3, then yes I do agree. They don't get featured a lot in songs. It seems like Miki is getting the push from the 12th gen.

#45 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 12 March 2016 - 03:00 PM

MaaSaku main is not the same as being center. According to a friend that went to the concert, Ayumi is center.

The fan reports from people who attended the concert all stated that MaaSaku are the centers for the song, which is why I keep saying that they're centers. Ayumi most likely got to have a center moment when she sang her lines, but the main centers are definitely MaaSaku.

Y'all wait for concert footage or PV before trying to determine who is center...

#46 tsubakisaikou

tsubakisaikou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1444 posts

Posted 12 March 2016 - 03:04 PM

That was Miki? She sounds so much like Maa at times. Since Maria and Akanechin are still really young I can be patient. Their time will come. Besides that I have no problems with the song whatsoever. Nobody's voice bothered me or distracted me at all

#47 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 12 March 2016 - 03:04 PM

^^ Isn't it always the same discussion nudged on by the same person. Maybe we should regard it as a tradition for the beginning of a new single cycle  ^-^

6DYNteh.png

#48 Aruki

Aruki

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 317 posts

Posted 12 March 2016 - 03:05 PM

^2x
Yes, that's Miki! :)
Yeah, to me everybody did great!

#49 DarkLaharl

DarkLaharl

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 719 posts

Posted 12 March 2016 - 03:08 PM

if Ayumine's lyrics coding are right, it feels more like a Mizuki-Ayumi lead. But really...the second wow-wows are done by Ayumi? I jsut naturally assumed they are Sakura's O.o Sounded good actually (despite me not liking the first Ayumi line x_x)

島舞美  鈴木 愛理  鞘師里保  中西香菜

Stan SF9. Stan Pentagon.

Stan Personality. Stan Talent. If you are offended by an idol for dating, you have no rights to say "I stan them for talent"

Quoting Angerme

"The people at the top of popularity ranking. We have no obligations to like them. We rely on our tastes. What's wrong with it?"

#50 AngelAndz

AngelAndz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 6055 posts

Posted 12 March 2016 - 03:12 PM

Y'all wait for concert footage or PV before trying to determine who is center...

I'm not determining who is the center. I'm just going by what has been said in the fan reports by people who attended the concert. If you want to want to ignore them until we get to see footage of the performance that's OK by me.

#51 banana

banana

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 622 posts

Posted 12 March 2016 - 03:13 PM

I'm not feeling the song yet..

I hope the other 2 songs will be better..

#52 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1648 posts

Posted 12 March 2016 - 03:14 PM

The song sounds rather underwhelming for a 'live' song. The bridge is pretty atrocious, it sounded rather disconnected from the song. Hopefully the other 2 songs sound much better.

And can I say, it sort of reminded me of "Kimagure Princess", but a definitely much more weaker version.

#53 Fluffis

Fluffis

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2108 posts

Posted 12 March 2016 - 03:25 PM

Not sure what I think yet... I like some sections of the song and the rest falls kind of flat. But I will hold my judgment until I have listened to it more times and heard/seen a better version in the future. 

#54 Ayumine

Ayumine

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1223 posts

Posted 12 March 2016 - 03:28 PM

That was Miki? She sounds so much like Maa at times. Since Maria and Akanechin are still really young I can be patient. Their time will come. Besides that I have no problems with the song whatsoever. Nobody's voice bothered me or distracted me at all

They sound so much alike, it's crazy. Honestly I just guessed that one, since Maa-chan already had that line in the first chorus and it didn't sound 100% the same. Thanks for confirming Aruki!

Can someone who was there tell us what the single outfits looked like? assuming they performed in them of course.

#55 yopychan

yopychan

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 730 posts

Posted 12 March 2016 - 03:29 PM

I´m happy some of you like it becuse, for me was a nope, for an album it´s ok.

My favorite parts:

-Duu and kanon parts, they should let duu sing more low notes, PLEASE.

-wow wow parts for ayumi and mizuki, they sound lovely, maybe was lipsinc???

- sakura last line LOL,she singing so effortless compared for the others

My least favorites parts,

-the song is weird, like they smash togethers parts of differents songs.

- maachan solos sounds weird like low notes aren´t her strong side, leave it to miki wich sounds a better maachan in low notes, less nassaly.

- miki sound too much like maachan I´m worried, because she needs to grow a different type of voice, or maachan.

- I know 12ki can´t sing but putting them at the back :(

(at least they have lines  in the concert)

will wait for the other two

16f0ffd84912a81dd890f9bdf49f9bd8o.jpg

:ongaku:  :ongaku: ¡WE ARE BRAND NEW PONY! :ongaku:  :ongaku:

#56 an&ri

an&ri

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 190 posts

Posted 12 March 2016 - 03:33 PM

I like the  Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! Wowwowwow Wowwowwow AAAAAAAAH!!!!

#57 AngelWin14

AngelWin14

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 39 posts

Posted 12 March 2016 - 03:39 PM

The instrumental is really good!!! I love the violin parts!!!

The song overall is underwhelming... I really hope for a nice and awesome dance choreography to make up for the song.

Maybe I just need to warm up with it and listen to it more times...or listen to the studio....or maybe see the live...

Hahai...

Anyways...I kind of like the line distribution. Giving most of the lines to the senior members. 

I won't comment about the center thing though...Let's just wait for the live footage..

And because I'm an Ayumi fan...I LOVE HER PARTS...kekekeke

Hopefully UF will make an awesome MV out of this song...

#58 AitorKamei

AitorKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5940 posts

Posted 12 March 2016 - 03:41 PM

Which one is Miki's voice? In which minute? XD I want to know because I can't identify her voice.

32ziadw.jpg

MM: Sato Masaki, Ogata Haruna, Kudo Haruka, Oda Sakura ; ºC: Okai Chisato;

A: Sasaki Rikako,Wada Ayaka, Katsuta Rina ; J=J: Uemura Akari & Kanazawa Tomoko. CGs: Shimamura Uta; KF: Hirose Ayaka, Taguchi Natsumi; TF: Tanimoto Ami, Kishimoto Yumeno

#59 GabiUsagi

GabiUsagi

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 326 posts

Posted 12 March 2016 - 03:44 PM

Around 2:16 , last of the 4 solo lines in the 2nd verse.

#60 Neinei

Neinei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2071 posts

Posted 12 March 2016 - 04:01 PM

Have mixed feeling about the song...for me, it's missing that "punch"...

Anyway..... Duu sounds amazing ...I agree that she should get more of those lower notes 

tumblr_nzpz5bTK5v1scyxrjo1_1280.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users