Photo

[5/11] Morning Musume. 16's 61st Single - Utakata Saturday Night! / The Vision / Tokyo to iu Katasumi

• Please log in to reply
2228 replies to this topic

#21 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 12 March 2016 - 01:09 PM

I love this song!!!

#22 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 12 March 2016 - 01:13 PM

Just heard the Tokyo one from the Hachioji night show

The song is ok for me  :)

#23 ❤-u-den

❤-u-den

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 922 posts

Posted 12 March 2016 - 01:29 PM

The song is definitely powerful. Kind of a hybrid of EDM/strings-heavy pop. Outside from the strings though there isn't much that makes it stand out, and it kind of drags a bit towards the end...? Gives me a bit of a Mystery Night feel, or dare I say Onna to Otoko no Lullaby Game - especially the pause before the "iru~~" at the end of the chorus, I keep expecting to hear Lullaby Game's "jinsei~~~" XD

And I wish the PE comparison hadn't been made, because throughout listening to it I couldn't stop thinking about how much better the whole song would be if it had the PE's vocal power behind it... x_x

TqH7Qlk.gif

#24 JoeyBatou

JoeyBatou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 944 posts

Posted 12 March 2016 - 01:30 PM

It's a great song, please UF don't ruin it with a dull PV

I think Ayumi is being tested in this one. Can she improve her singing abilities ? all the pressure on her right now, she's gonna get some harsh comments. The problem is that if she doesn't get those main parts she's gonna fall to back/side positions like Ikuta, being only the dancer, which she won't accept.

What do you think about her singing parts ? should it be given to other members, like 12th gen (Nonaka), or keep it even if it doesn't sound good ?

Of course the studio version would sound better, but the new MM is all about their high level live performances, compared to other Idol groups.

#25 AngelAndz

AngelAndz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 6055 posts

Posted 12 March 2016 - 01:36 PM

Is it just me or does it remind anyone else of a certain Berryz during a certain part at the end of the chorus? :)

btw, Sakura sounded awesome singing that last solo line :D

#26 DarkLaharl

DarkLaharl

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 719 posts

Posted 12 March 2016 - 01:42 PM

LOVE the intro..sooo powerful, but in all honestly, I find the chorus a bit..dull (maybe dull is not the word...but a bit monotonous or sth..but just for me)...but all in all, impressed. The intro is my god....too good. *Personally really like Kanon's line here, there is a depth in her voice in that solo line ..which probably won't be there during the studio version.... x_x *

島舞美  鈴木 愛理  鞘師里保  中西香菜

Stan SF9. Stan Pentagon.

Stan Personality. Stan Talent. If you are offended by an idol for dating, you have no rights to say "I stan them for talent"

Quoting Angerme

"The people at the top of popularity ranking. We have no obligations to like them. We rely on our tastes. What's wrong with it?"

#27 GabiUsagi

GabiUsagi

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 326 posts

Posted 12 March 2016 - 01:54 PM

I actually like the fact a lot of girls get a serious full solo line, not just robotic syllable.

#28 Ayumine

Ayumine

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1223 posts

Posted 12 March 2016 - 02:07 PM

Concert rip of the song for anyone who wants to hear it :)

http://fast-uploader.../7013335414145/

I don't know about you guys, but I can't wait until we get to see a live performance of this song and the PV preview for it on Hello!Station :D

!!! Sounds amazing. It's like Kimagure Princess-esque PE meets EDM. Love the speed, violins and wowowow parts, but the chorus seems a bit weak for me right now. I'll listen to it more.

And as usual my take at the solo line distribution for those who want to know:

Spoiler

#29 Aruki

Aruki

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 317 posts

Posted 12 March 2016 - 02:16 PM

^
Yep, this is what I also believe I've heard. First I thought it was me, but it seems like Ogata, Akane and Maria didn't get any lines. Too bad, since I think Akane's voice would have fit this song!

#30 tsubakisaikou

tsubakisaikou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1444 posts

Posted 12 March 2016 - 02:23 PM

YES... 

-That Duu opening line gives me so much life
-I'm so glad I can hear Ayu
-Maachan killed it, that girl is gonna go places. Odsk too
-This song is amazing I already know I'm going to buy several copies

I agree with Aruki, I would've loved to hear Akane's deep voice in this song, but I'm sure we'll get to hear more of 12ki in one or hopefully both of the other tracks

#31 Ayaachan

Ayaachan

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 953 posts

Posted 12 March 2016 - 02:24 PM

I love it <3

Seems to be a Ayumi center? Or at least she seems to be the main singer I hear her a lot!!

#32 GabiUsagi

GabiUsagi

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 326 posts

Posted 12 March 2016 - 02:26 PM

^^ At first I thought Eripon's part is actually Oharu's and I was like "Haruna improved a lot".

#33 AitorKamei

AitorKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5940 posts

Posted 12 March 2016 - 02:27 PM

I don't know if it's okay to give Ayumin so many lines... I'm already hearing people complaining about it because her singing is completely unstable ):

32ziadw.jpg

MM: Sato Masaki, Ogata Haruna, Kudo Haruka, Oda Sakura ; ºC: Okai Chisato;

A: Sasaki Rikako,Wada Ayaka, Katsuta Rina ; J=J: Uemura Akari & Kanazawa Tomoko. CGs: Shimamura Uta; KF: Hirose Ayaka, Taguchi Natsumi; TF: Tanimoto Ami, Kishimoto Yumeno

#34 spiro150

spiro150

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 672 posts

Posted 12 March 2016 - 02:27 PM

I need listen 3 times more , well the edm back, this song with this style not is my favorite but not is bad,
wait another song

#35 AitorKamei

AitorKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5940 posts

Posted 12 March 2016 - 02:29 PM

I don't know if it's okay to give Ayumin so many lines... I'm already hearing people complaining about it because her singing is completely unstable ): Sad also that the 12ki are completely invisible again... But well, there are still two songs so I hope they can shine in one of those ^^U

In general, I really really like the song; it's really powerful.

32ziadw.jpg

A: Sasaki Rikako,Wada Ayaka, Katsuta Rina ; J=J: Uemura Akari & Kanazawa Tomoko. CGs: Shimamura Uta; KF: Hirose Ayaka, Taguchi Natsumi; TF: Tanimoto Ami, Kishimoto Yumeno

#36 GabiUsagi

GabiUsagi

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 326 posts

Posted 12 March 2016 - 02:31 PM

I'm not biasing around, just my honest opinion. Haruka or Kanon should get the bridge line. Their voices are more stable than Ayumi's, plus Haruka's voice is cuter and Kanon's voice is stronger.

#37 Esty

Esty

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 556 posts

Posted 12 March 2016 - 02:32 PM

I like the song, but for some reason I keep getting the feeling that it would also fit Angerme. XD

#38 AngelAndz

AngelAndz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 6055 posts

Posted 12 March 2016 - 02:33 PM

I love it <3
Seems to be a Ayumi center? Or at least she seems to be the main singer I hear her a lot!!

From what I've been reading the song is actually a MaaSaku center :) I believe they're the ones singing the "iru" line at the end of each chorus and are possibly the ones doing the backing vocals ;)

#39 AitorKamei

AitorKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5940 posts

Posted 12 March 2016 - 02:38 PM

^

MaaSaku main is not the same as being center. According to a friend that went to the concert, Ayumi is center.

32ziadw.jpg

#40 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 12 March 2016 - 02:53 PM

Somehow the rip doesn't work for me. Is it just my browser (missing Plug-in or something) or has it been taken down? DD: NVMD found another rip

Reports of BARKS:

http://www.barks.jp/.../?id=1000125117

and M-ON! Press:

http://www.m-on.pres...news/0000049667

“Tokyo to Iu Katasumi” lyrics and composition by Tsunku. Can someone confirm this?

Another concert rip upload:

http://chocororu.tum...atasumi-emotion

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users