293 replies to this topic

#261 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 30 September 2020 - 02:42 PM

Disappointed but definitely not surprised :/

Since it was apparently her own will to leave, I wish she chose to leave after the live, but i guess she didn't want to bring any negative attention to herself and the group... Oh well. 

She was my first oshi in keyaki so it's a sad sad day :( 

Whatever the case, I'll support her in the future if she decides to remain in the entertainment industry! 

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#262 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 30 September 2020 - 03:11 PM

same, i'm sad about it but i wish her luck in her future career if she decides to stick around!!

lol i guess this is a good time to finally learn the rest of the group besides my faves. and more hikarin because i love her already despite 0 content with her and i need to watch more of the crumbs with 2.5ki

#263 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 01 October 2020 - 02:02 PM

^The last couple months, 2.5ki have gotten a lot of content on keyakake, and a couple of them have featured on magazines too, doing interviews etc! Check it out i'm sure you'll love them even more  ^-^

Quick update, idk if any of you guys have subscribed to a members mobame but i just wanted to let you all know; The official Keyakizaka / Hinatazaka mobame app will go under maintenance on october 13/14. After the maintenance, Keyakizaka's mobame will be removed and it will be Hinatazaka only mobame app, and Keyaki will get their own new app under Sakurazaka with all the blogs content transferred through social media link ( by connecting say your twitter or instagram account to your mobame account)! 

More info here ; https://twitter.com/...607376747786240

#264 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 01 October 2020 - 02:10 PM

ooooh i've been meaning to watch more keyakake, i should get around to that lol

#265 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 09 October 2020 - 03:13 PM

Sato Shiori announced her graduation from the group. She will graduate after Oct 13th's Last Live performance as a member of Keyakizaka. 

This isn't really surprising considering she still has plans to go abroad to study art, but it's still sad to see.. In any case I wish her all the best T_T  all my favorite first gen have graduated now lol rip 

#266 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 09 October 2020 - 03:15 PM

aww that sucks :( hope she does well with her studies tho!

#267 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 13 October 2020 - 04:25 PM

With the end of the Last live, Sato Shiori has officially graduated from Keyakizaka46!

m_f-et-tp0-201009-202010090000520.jpg

She had a beautiful graduation stage, and ironically, she becomes the only Keyakizaka member to have a planned graduation performance before they leave the group. 

Keyakizaka46 have officially ended their promotions, and are now starting their activities as Sakurazaka46! 

Please continue to support them! 

KYZLastLive_00004.jpg?imwidth=750

sakurazaka.com

#268 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 13 October 2020 - 04:38 PM

they're finally back!!!! omg i'm kinda sad hikarin didn't get into senbatsu but tenchan and hikaru are there, and hikaru got center!!!! i'm so happy :') and the new song is a bop!!

#269 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 13 October 2020 - 04:55 PM

As of October 14, Keyakizaka46 thread will officially be called Sakurazaka46. However, I will still provide news on past Keyaki members and current Sakura members activities! 

First page has been updated! 

2174329_202010130367073001602595784c.jpg

Sakurazaka46 will release their first single 'Nobody's Fault' on December 9th, 2020. 

It's a Morita Hikaru center with 14 senbatsu members and 12 under members. 

Senbatsu:

3rd row: Takemoto Yui - Ozono Rei - Moriya Akane - Matsuda Rina - Ozeki Rika - Habu Mizuho

2nd row: Sugai Yuuka - Fujiyoshi Karin - Koike Minami - Yamasaki Ten - Tamura Hono
1st row: Kobayashi Yui - Morita Hikaru - Watanabe Risa

Unders: 
1st gen: Saito Fuyuka, Harada Aoi, Watanabe Rika, Uemura Rina
2nd gen: Inoue Rina, Seki Yumiko, Matsudaira Riko, Endo Hikari, Onuma Akiho, Kosaka Marino, Masumoto Kira, Moriya Rena

1a7e6b5aee93c4c666e2755e8aca3ef7_1.jpg

#270 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 13 October 2020 - 06:57 PM

i'm so happy they're finally back, i can't wait to see how they grow!! everything is a fresh start right to their colors and outfits and it's just so nice to see. also like i said nobody's fault slaps but i wish it wasn't coming out in 2 months >_< also hoping for no more permacenter though, unless s&f wants to shoot themselves in the foot again lmao

#271 tadase

tadase

Everlasting

• Senpai
  • 660 posts

Posted 14 October 2020 - 09:45 AM

Listened to the song. It's Keyaki-infused in music and dance, no doubt, but it has a slower pace compared to their last singles. Still refreshing imo

Untitled-1.jpg

#272 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 15 October 2020 - 05:23 AM

lol i forgot to post these earlier but here are the sakurazaka profiles!! u can also click the spoiler under this to see them all if u don't wanna go through the site (though beware, it's a really big image lol). they all look so good, i really love tenten's ponytail!!! ahh she's so cute ;w;

Spoiler

#273 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 18 October 2020 - 04:07 PM

SONGS performances yesterday (and last performances as KEYAKIZAKA46)

Dare ga Sono Kane wo Narasu no ka? (9th single)

Taiyou wa Miageru Hito wo Erabanai (1st Album)

#274 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 18 October 2020 - 10:58 PM

Sakurazaka's new show that will replace 'Keyakitte, Kanenai?' was revealed today! 

sakurazaka46-tv-show-new.jpg

It's called Soko Magattara, Sakurazaka? そこ曲がったら、櫻坂? ("If you turn here, you'll find Sakurazaka?"). It's going to be following the same time frame as Keyaki's previous show 'Keyakitte, Kakenai?'. The show will be hosted once again by Tsuchida Teruyuki (土田晃之) and Sawabe Yu (澤部佑) of the comedy duo Haraichi (ハライチ)! 

The set looks so beautiful! 

Also, Keyakizaka46's radio show "Keyakizaka46 Kochira Yurakucho Hoshizora Housoukyoku" also changed its name as "Sakurazaka46 Kochira Yurakucho Hoshizora Housoukyoku"! 

sakurazaka46-kochira.jpg

During SokoSaku, they announced the introduction of 'Sakura Eight' 

sakurazaka46-1st-single-sakura-eight.jpg

Essentially, Sakura 8 is Sakurazaka's version of Nogizaka's Fukujin. 

Similarities; 

• In both Sakura8 and Fukujin, the members in rows 1 and 2 receive the most media attention and promotion for that particular single.
  • The remaining members in the 3rd row will still receive media attention and promotions for that particular single, just not as much as the Fukujin/Sakura8. 

Differences;

• ​While the Nogizaka46 Fukujin selection is only relevant to 1 A-side track, the Sakura 8 system is relevant to all tracks in the single, thus all 8 members in the 1st and 2nd row will feature in every track on this particular single.
  • The remaining members not in Sakura8 will rotate in and out of different songs on this particular single. So for example, while Watanabe Rika is not featured in Senbatsu, she will still be included in at least 3-4 of the 7 songs on this single. Likewise, members in senbatsu 3rd row will feature in at least 3-4 of the 7 songs. Sakura 8 member will feature in ALL 7 songs. 
  • This is different to Nogizaka's system where there is a strict Unders > Senbatsu > Fukujin hierarchy. In Sakurazaka singles, there will be no 'Unders' by name, however there will obviously be members who don't make it into senbatsu, but can still feature in more than 1-2 songs in the single and not just the Under and potential unit song they get.

That was a lot to update lol 

sfoh

#275 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 19 October 2020 - 12:48 AM

ooh can't wait for this! i never really watched keyakitte besides a few eps with 2.5ki so i'm excited to start new with sokosaku (though i def won't watch it weekly lol my attention span is way too small for that)

this sakura8 thing is interesting, i don't really follow nogi (i really need to get into them lol i follow hinata and sakura but not them for some reason) so it's kinda confusing but i think i get it? it sounds like akb's media senbatsu thing except stricter. so since the sakura8 of each single feature in every song on the single and get more promotions, i assume members will get shuffled a bit more often? like the whole group gets the spotlight in sakura8 at some point. i doubt that'll happen (at least in the beginning since they're setting their new image, but i doubt they'll do much shuffling at all) but it's just what i'm getting from this system. i'm not sure what nogi does but i've read they do a lot of "airdrop centers" with their new gens so maybe something like that with the sakura8. but anyway i'm looking forward to it! it's definitely an interesting system so i'm interested to see how they pull it off. it sounds like they're trying to move away from the perma center image and even more so with this system, so hopefully they deliver on that

#276 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 29 October 2020 - 06:02 PM

new image for nobodys fault! o64tPOt.jpg

#277 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 29 October 2020 - 07:01 PM

this has horror movie vibes i love it lol

#278 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 05 November 2020 - 03:45 AM

forgot to post it but heres the teaser! 

#279 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 05 November 2020 - 03:47 AM

oh i saw this the other day! the lighting is v cool, can't wait to see the whole thing :0

#280 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 11 November 2020 - 04:53 AM

mv is out and i cant stop crying its been almost 2 freaking years!!!! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users