293 replies to this topic

#141 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 31 December 2017 - 10:56 PM

I'm confused, what happened? :S

Management pushed the girls too hard, that's what happened. 

First Fukyouwaon performance > https://www.facebook...N5vUitiIZtusQiQ

Probably one of the best Fukyouwaon performances i've seen. Everyone had a cool or serious expression and they were fierce, it should have ended there. 

Second performance with Uchimura > https://www.facebook...4256357321598/ 

Unfortunately, because of the way it was cut, we can't tell if the part where he shouted boku wa iyada was the part they started performing from, or if they performed the whole song prior to it. I don't know what happened between the time of the first and second performance, but from the moment they showed a full shot of the group, you could see Techi wasn't okay. She was flailing about everywhere and her hand moments were clearly off. It looked like she was already in such a state before they started singing. Keep looking to the left of the video and you can see Suzumon looking very exhausted from the second they started dancing, and berika had to drag her into position before the final "discord discord yeah discord" and then held her arm up to keep the formation, but Mon couldn't hold herself up until the end. Not shown in the clip was techi's eventual collapse after hyperventilating, while Sugai and Uemu tried to help her while management eventually stepped in. I can't bring myself to share photo's of the girls, it just makes me sad. 

<incoming rant> 

Now, there is absolutely no way management, the directors, or members did not see them like this before they performed. It clearly looks like it was built up from before they even started to dance. Not even 3 seconds into the performance you could see that neither of them were okay. It's the responsibility of the managers and those in charge of the show to make sure things like this don't happen. If the members weren't feeling good, they should never have stepped foot on that stage for the second time. With 21 members present on that stage, two members missing would not have been a huge deal. Mon wasn't in a position where her absence would be noticed by the general public, and Sugai or Neru could have covered for Techi as they're both popular and right next to her in formation. They already performed once, so two members out for the second one wouldn't have caused an uproar. If fans knew the absences was due to health, of course we would be disappointed (as we were with Zuumin) but we would understand, accept it, and move on. It looks like they made a decision in the hopes it would be okay and ended up causing more trouble than what they tried to avoid. 

We've seen from the hellish month of August and Kaze ni performances that Techi has not been okay mentally, and she herself has commented on it affecting her ability to perform. Add the stress from the constant rehearsals, it was inevitable that this would happen, but it could have easily been prevented. If one person isn't feeling well, it's unfortunate, but if 2 or more members are showing serious signs of fatigue and exhaustion, you need to know when to stop. It's a shame management let it get to this point, but it will be a grim reminder for them to never let this happen again. I hope all the members are doing okay now, and that they get a well deserved break. 2018 needs to be everything 2017 wasn't.

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#142 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 01 January 2018 - 05:05 AM

Just Announced, Keyakizaka46 will hold 3 days of Nippon Budokan concerts in from January 30th to February 1st 2018.

http://www.keyakizak...s/detail/E00184

#143 mikippo

mikippo

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 29 posts

Posted 01 January 2018 - 08:00 AM

Spoiler

#144 Shibami

Shibami

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 196 posts

Posted 01 January 2018 - 05:22 PM

I think the incident could have been avoided if Techi had been given a break before the Kouhaku, if the suits they wore had been tested before and if they cared more about the girls' health.

I agree that if Techi and Mon didn't feel well, they could have removed them from the plan and that's it, but I'm afraid that because they were a collaboration with that guy they had to be present, because of the image or what I know. Between Neru, Sugai, Risa ... by God, the whole group! All could handle the performance without Techi and Mon.

MM- Ogata/10ki. Angerme- Kamiko. J=J- Ruru. Kobushi- MinaMina. Tsubaki- Risamaru. 

Yamazaki Yuhane

[Keyakizaka46]

#145 Naru-chan

Naru-chan

Buono!-wota ♥ Fukuhime-lover ♥ Risachan-oshi ♥

• Validating
  • 918 posts

Posted 01 January 2018 - 10:51 PM

OMG, my poor girls... :( Especially Techi and Suzumon. Also, read that somewhere that other members were also carried backstage after that performance, one maybe being Mona? Also, I loved the first performance, Techi's "Boku wa iyada"s gave me chills. <3 But at the end of that there already was a member who was panting hard... :/ (In the other row than Suzumon, but I can't really tell who she was.)

I hope they finally get some rest... :/ But seeing that Budoukan I'm not sure they will... :/ I'm excited for them and all, and also can't wait for the next single (which I hope will be at least a double center if they can't let go of Techi - maybe Techi & Neru, or solo, but other member), but I'm also worried about them being overworked.

On a happier note: I've been getting into more and more them since I last wrote here. I watched Keyakake until 2017's beginning and also binge-watched Tokudare a few days ago. XD Now I have stable members I like. Habu is still my oshi, she's just too cute. <3 Also love the airhead Berika, the ojousama Sugai, the ponkotsu but smart Neru. They are my faves, but I seriously like all of them. OdaNana also grew on me because of Keyakake, she's in my top10 now. :D Yuichanzu are also cute, especially Pon. I also had a hard time to recognize and learn the names of Satoshi (but she's so beautiful, OMG), Miichan, Naako and Yone (though she was and still is one of my visually favourite members), but I think I kinda know everybody in Kanji by now. Still can't tell who is who in the beginning (with the close-ups) of the Fukyouwaon MV, though. ^^; I'll probably never know? XD

Do you guys have a way to get into Hiragana more? I checked the girls' profile, and I think my favourite is Kyonko, but I don't really know them. ^^; Their songs also start to grow on me, but I definitely like Kanji's songs better, which doesn't help. x'D Buuuuut if they'll get more songs like No war in the future, I'd like it very much. :D Also, 2nd gen hiragana girls are all beauties! :o My favourite, who caught my attention immediately is Hiyori. I want to see Hiragana moreeeeeeeeeee~

Buono! = Forever the elite unit of the kingdom idol
buono.jpg
MM: 譜久村聖
, 森戸知沙希, 石田亜佑美, 横山玲奈, 加賀楓, 小田さくら, 野中美希  A: 上國料萌衣 川村文乃,  竹内朱莉
J=J: 段原瑠々, 稲場愛香, 金澤朋子,  井上玲音 TF: 谷本安美, 新沼希空, 小野田紗栞, 小野瑞歩 B: 西田汐里, 里吉うたの
OG: 夏焼, 島村嬉唄, 田村芽実, 鈴木愛理, 矢島舞美, 嗣永桃子, 工藤遥, 飯窪春菜, 梁川奈々美, 宮崎由加, 和田彩花, 山木梨沙, 小関舞, 室田瑞希, 広瀬彩海, 浜浦彩乃, 船木

#146 Shibami

Shibami

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 196 posts

Posted 01 January 2018 - 11:46 PM

I'm so glad to hear that yo have Habu as oshi :'3 She's not popular like other member so this is really good <3 My heart had love for all the members, but Miichan is my absolutley Keya oshi followed by Techi. 

Do you guys have a way to get into Hiragana more?

Mmm... Their drama Re:Mind and chapters 72-73 of Keyakitte (Hiragana introductions). Also their showrooms!

In the begining No war was inconsequential for me, now the song is ok. My favorite songs of them are Eien no hakusen and Chinmoku shita and... I like Kanjis songs more too (I prefer my Kanjis, damn) X'D Nevertheless I adore Hiragana girls, specially Kato Shiho, Kageyama Yuuka and Nao and Miku for second gen. 

With this I supose my loyalty is clear lol One year ago I don't follow any 48g or Nogi (although enjoy a lot their songs), only MM, but then I meet Keyakizaka46. They're so special for me, the 21 kanji girls are so special *cries*  ^^;

MM- Ogata/10ki. Angerme- Kamiko. J=J- Ruru. Kobushi- MinaMina. Tsubaki- Risamaru. 

Yamazaki Yuhane

[Keyakizaka46]

#147 Naru-chan

Naru-chan

• Validating
  • 918 posts

Posted 02 January 2018 - 12:10 AM

^

I'm surprised that I my Keyaki oshi isn't a popular girl. XD I picked Habu almost right after I saw her so I didn't know a thing about the group at that time. XD I'm a little bit sad that she's not so popular but I think this'll pay off when I'll finally buy some photos and goodies of her since not so popular members' stuff are always cheaper. ^^; (I don't have such luck in H!P, I tend to have popular oshis, expect Tsubaki, where Ami is my bestgrill. Also I think Risachan also isn't so popular in CG. And I don't really pick based on who is liked by people, but I still get the popular ones. x'D) 

I was also like no 46/48 groups and then Keyaki got me. XD They are special. <3 And the best. <3 (Obviously biased here. XD I still also love H!P to death, though, XD)

buono.jpg
OG: 夏焼, 島村嬉唄, 田村芽実, 鈴木愛理, 矢島舞美, 嗣永桃子, 工藤遥, 飯窪春菜, 梁川奈々美, 宮崎由加, 和田彩花, 山木梨沙, 小関舞, 室田瑞希, 広瀬彩海, 浜浦彩乃, 船木

#148 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 06 January 2018 - 04:23 AM

^Very late reply (sorry!), but i think the easiest way to get to know the members is from watching their keyakitte kakenai episode where they're each introduced. Then watching the episodes of shows they're featured in, only after that would i recommend watching the drama's (they're good drama's and will help you know the members name to face, but if you want to know more about their personality, the variety shows like keyakitte and keyabingo are the way to go. i would also recommend not watching anything 2nd gen related until after you've learnt the 1st gen (just to make things easier!) 

also i'm so happy there are more fans here now, please keep commenting in the thread even if there isn't any scandalous things going on  <3 ^^

#149 Naru-chan

Naru-chan

• Validating
  • 918 posts

Posted 06 January 2018 - 02:23 PM

^Thank you! ^^

I'm still watching Keyakake (it's seriously awesome) in the order it was aired, so I've already seen some Hiragana stuff, but didn't help much. XD The girls who I thought were cute in their profile pics are also cute on camera and everybody is funny/entertaining. XD (Though I'm more and more sure that my top3 hiragana 1st gen are Kyonko, Katoshi and Memii.) Though expect for that Fukyouwaon opening scene I'm pretty sure I know Kanji well. :)

The plan is to catch up with Keyakake, then also watch Keyabingo, also since I already watched Tokudare, next is Zankoku (though people say it's not the very best) and after that comes Re:Mind. Also planning to watch some showrooms... well, plan to watch everything that is subbed and after that look for japanese-only stuff. :D I'm sure that some day I'll be able to distinguish Hiragana members in their PVs. I could do that with Kanji, so it seems doable. :D

Though it's a shame that their lives are not so well-documented for the public. :( (H!P releases almost every of their concerts, so my expectations were high. ^^;) I'd love to watch Hiragana's recent tour, and also Kanji's summer tour. :( But at least the Debut Countdown live, a 2016 summer live and their First One Man Live are available. I still need to watch the latter two. :)

Edit:

Not really connects to anything, but Odanana's nickname, Dani always seems a bit strange to me (I know the origin though), because it's a male nickname in my country. XD

buono.jpg

#150 Shibami

Shibami

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 196 posts

Posted 06 January 2018 - 09:39 PM

I already watched Tokudare, next is Zankoku (though people say it's not the very best)

For sure I am the one person in the world that enjoyed Zankoku until the end hahaha. Not the best, yep, but I truly like it! X'D

I sometimes felt strange with the nickname of Shida Manaka, because Mona means "monkey" in my city  :huh: haha. 

I posted this here since in the member's topic anyone comment XP

hF5FlUMm.jpg7c05aZVm.jpgjEAYa6Ym.jpgTUjZmR4m.jpgXSkUmYkm.jpg

X8GrcPwm.jpgFNJoFuLm.jpgPEa274im.jpg

Yamazaki Yuhane

[Keyakizaka46]

#151 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 07 January 2018 - 10:06 AM

Just Announced, Keyakizaka46 will hold 3 days of Nippon Budokan concerts in from January 30th to February 1st 2018.

http://www.keyakizak...s/detail/E00184

UPDATE: Kanji and Hiragana keyaki will be appearing on two separate dates. Meaning, they won't be together for the Budokan.

1/30 Hiragana only

1/31 & 2/1 Kanji only

-ehh, i'm not too sure what i think about this. I would have liked to have seen one Kanji only concert, one Hiragana only, and one that is shuffled. Having them completely separated only shows to me that they're not as united as they want us to believe. Whether its to solidify the groups as separate entities or to allow Hiragana to be on equal level with Kanji, it's going to create a rivalry between them (it kinda already has). I would love to see them all interacting more with each other as their individual blog posts show that the members do like each other across the groups. Especially with the new 2nd gen gana's, it would be so interesting. 

#152 Naru-chan

Naru-chan

• Validating
  • 918 posts

Posted 07 January 2018 - 03:16 PM

^

^

Those pictures are so cute! I'm really thinking getting that magazine. <3

^

It's a shame they don't do a Kanji & Hiragana joint concert. :( Well, maybe we won't even see the concert but still. ><

buono.jpg

#153 Shibami

Shibami

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 196 posts

Posted 07 January 2018 - 10:24 PM

I wait for appearances of the Hiraganas in W-Keyakizaka hahaha. I think this separated concerts are for Hiragana push more than nothing, frankly at this point wouldn't surprise me if the next single is a mixed senbatsu. At the same time I wonder how could seat a huge change like that in the members, as I see, the 21 kanjis search for stay together a long time. Sounds fictional maybe, they are part of 48g after all but I considerer this so sweet :'3

What do you think about the next single? New center? Different style?

Yamazaki Yuhane

[Keyakizaka46]

#154 Colours

Colours

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 687 posts

Posted 07 January 2018 - 10:28 PM

I really hope the next single has a new center. I don't really know who it would be but I just feel Techi needs the break.

ki4pRBA.jpg

Set by Snipey

#155 Naru-chan

Naru-chan

• Validating
  • 918 posts

Posted 07 January 2018 - 11:49 PM

My only wish for Keyaki is that Kanji and Hiragana would be kept separate, because if a mixed senbatsu occurs, I'm afraid that Habu wouldn't make it in. My other fav girls are very popular, but she's my oshi after all. :sob: (I know she was in 1st row for Kaze ni fukaretemo, but they always rotate 1st row girls, so...) One of the selling points to me was and is that they have a stable lineup.

Though I wish more limelight for Hiragana, they deserve it.  ^_^ As many others including me mentioned earlier, I hope for double A-sides, one for Kanji and one for Hiragana. Or a separate single for Hiragana? But maybe that won't happen. Or make a Hiragana edition every time, as they did with Fukyouwaon's limited D? Also, a Hiragana variety would be lit. :D

For next single, I really hope Techi gets a rest. I could imagine Neru or Sugai-sama as center, or even a double center with the WWatanabe. Or if they absolutely can't let go of Techi center, they should make a double-center so the pressure goes for two people instead of one, and the general public could also get familiar with an other face, since clearly Techi is the "known" girl.

Another new style would also be interesting, though I clearly fell for Keya because of their emo-songs. XD ^^; But seriously, anything other than the typical idol-style song will be great. I also loved Kaze ni, since it's so much fun. :ongaku: Well, for now I'm eagerly waiting for a single announcement. XD Do they come in the same time when the senbatsu is announced?

Not really on topic, but I recently realized that in the W-Keyakizaka no Uta MV, at the 2nd chorus Kanji dances Futari Saison and Hiragana dances Bokutachi wa tsukiatteiru and Dare yori mo takaku tobe. I'm sure everybody knows this by now, but it was a happy find for me. ^_^

buono.jpg

#156 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 03:38 PM

Techi was diagnosed with injury on her right triceps brahialis muscles and will be on hiatus for at least one month.
The upcoming concert will be Hiragana Keyakizaka only.

#157 Colours

Colours

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 687 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 04:47 PM

This is just showing even worse management skills then we already saw.. None of the Kanji girls can replace Techi? This really is unfair to the rest of them, and it's going to put even more stress on Hiragana.

I hope Techi gets better though.

ki4pRBA.jpg

Set by Snipey

#158 Shibami

Shibami

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 196 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 05:27 PM

This management is awful like hell -_- Seems like they don't have any intentions for change the center. 

Yamazaki Yuhane

[Keyakizaka46]

#159 aainaa

aainaa

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 257 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 05:29 PM

shit management decision for sure..

I do not get angry easily but I'm so angry at this shit decision..

They announced the 3 days Budokan concert.. not even assessing the members health 1st..

& when ONE member is injured, instead of letting the other 20 girls cover for her but instead they let Hiragana take all the 3 days.. I understand that Hirate is their absolute ace, but this just showed that they had no confidence/trust in other Kanji members to carry on with the show.. It is like a slap in the face to the other Kanji members.. It is actually a pretty good chance for them to show that Keyaki is not all about Hirate but yeah, the management is too afraid to take that chance..

& Hiragana, while this might seems like an opportunity for them, but I also feel like in some ways this will put more pressure on them.. 3 days in a row at Budokan will be pretty hectic to them.. I really hope they wont be overwork like Kanji did..

I'm pretty pissed off with their management atm.. but on the bright side, at least Kanji will get some rest & hopefully they'll make great comeback after this..

Lesson to learn for the management - do not push only one center.. it is ok to have an ace, but do not put the burden only on that one member.. 

just look at what happen to Rev from DVL.. once they depend on only one center, when the center is gone, then the whole group went down as well..

#160 Naru-chan

Naru-chan

• Validating
  • 918 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 11:28 AM

I'm kind of disappointed now. :/ I'm happy for Hiragana but I'm sure this gives them a lot of pressure.

Also, I have mixed feelings. I read somewhere that this was the members' decision that if they're not 21, they don't want to perform, but still. Maybe they could've replaced Techi in all songs, but I think there's not much time to a new replacement center to learn ALL the things. Even if it's a different center for all songs. That way they must have rearranged everything and maybe they can't do it in such a short time.

buono.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users