293 replies to this topic

#121 Naru-chan

Naru-chan

Buono!-wota ♥ Fukuhime-lover ♥ Risachan-oshi ♥

• Validating
  • 918 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 08:33 PM

Hi, I'm new on the Keyaki hype train, I literally got into them this week. XD

I don't really know how I found them. I know some H!P fans mentioned them earlier in terms of super popular debut song and great formation dance, but I didn't look up that time. I tried to get into 48G groups so many times, but it just didn't work. I guess they had too much songs and members, not to mention they are constantly rotating. (I have a problem with recognizing faces so it's super hard to me to get to know large idol groups.) But I think I listened to Silent Majority sometime this week (and other songs, but SaiMajo was my 1st favourite) and accidentally got into them I guess? XD I watched their Countdown to debut live and they seemed interesting. I love the group unity feeling they have and the members are very cute! ^^ Also, I think the main thing that got me into Keyaki was their songs (they have a bit darker lyrics I love Getsuyoubi no asa OMG compared to other idol groups), their MVs and the fact that so far they aren't rotating members. I know they may in the future, I looked up maaaaany things this week (including reading through this thread), but I hope they keep Kanji Keyaki and Hiragana Keyaki as stable groups that kind of complement each other. (Double A sides would be awesome, one for Kanji and one for Hiragana or something. I don't know what could happen, I'm very new to this system.)

So far my oshi is Habu Mizuho. :3 I noticed her in their Countdown to debut live (at the very first backstage session), because she reminded me of Yamaki Risa (Country Girls), so I started to look at her and tried to get to know what kind of idol she is. I like that she loves anime! ^^ She's beautiful, has a cute voice and I like her dancing. (And she's so cool in Fukyouwaon!) I've just started to watch Keyakitte, so I'm looking forward to get to know her better, and also the other members. I have some other girls that I have my eye on (Berika, Neru, Yukka, Yuipon, and so on), but Mizu is surely my favourite. :3

(OMG I started a new page. :ph34r:)

Edited by Naru-chan, 12 November 2017 - 08:34 PM.

Buono! = Forever the elite unit of the kingdom idol
buono.jpg
MM: 譜久村聖
, 森戸知沙希, 石田亜佑美, 横山玲奈, 加賀楓, 小田さくら, 野中美希  A: 上國料萌衣 川村文乃,  竹内朱莉
J=J: 段原瑠々, 稲場愛香, 金澤朋子,  井上玲音 TF: 谷本安美, 新沼希空, 小野田紗栞, 小野瑞歩 B: 西田汐里, 里吉うたの
OG: 夏焼, 島村嬉唄, 田村芽実, 鈴木愛理, 矢島舞美, 嗣永桃子, 工藤遥, 飯窪春菜, 梁川奈々美, 宮崎由加, 和田彩花, 山木梨沙, 小関舞, 室田瑞希, 広瀬彩海, 浜浦彩乃, 船木

#122 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 13 November 2017 - 06:26 PM

^Welcome to the keyacrew!  :itadakimasu:

If you love Getsuyoubi, then you should definitely check out Onota wa Shinjite Kurenai, Kataru Nara Mirai wo, Eccentric, and Hiraishin if you haven't already! 

IA, I would love for Hiragana and Kanji to stay as separate entities and release double A-sides. Maybe one occasional mixed senbatsu would be okay, but giving Hiragana members the opportunity to shine like have Kanji have done so far will be great for everyone ^^ I love Habu! She's so cute. Since being a front row member for the 5th single, we've been graced with lots of Habu moments that have allowed me to appreciate her more. I hope she can maintain her momentum with the next single ~ 

Quick update late news but better late than never lol, Kanji Keyaki members will be the faces of the face mask brand KOWA, with their song Hiraishin being used as the background music for the adverts. 

171101keyakizaka3-770x512.jpg

src:

https://www.3jigen-keyakizaka46.jp/

https://mdpr.jp/news/1724975

https://tokyopopline.../archives/92800

member_group_01.jpg member_solo_02.jpg member_solo_01.jpg member_group_02.jpg

big kanji keyaki photos in spoiler

Spoiler

Advert & Making of 

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#123 Naru-chan

Naru-chan

• Validating
  • 918 posts

Posted 13 November 2017 - 09:25 PM

^
Oh, I love those songs as well! :D I was listening to Eccentric and Kataru nara before and while reading your post. :D Hiraishin is the only song of the four that's kinda new for me, I've just found it recently.

I'm really cheering for Habu and hope she'll be in the 1st row in the next single, too! ^_^ She was so cute when she was told she'll be in the first row. <3 How the girls get to selected in the rows? I think I read somewhere that it's based on popularity, but how? Handshake events? And only those? Or something other? (Sorry for being a noob. :ph34r:)

buono.jpg
OG: 夏焼, 島村嬉唄, 田村芽実, 鈴木愛理, 矢島舞美, 嗣永桃子, 工藤遥, 飯窪春菜, 梁川奈々美, 宮崎由加, 和田彩花, 山木梨沙, 小関舞, 室田瑞希, 広瀬彩海, 浜浦彩乃, 船木

#124 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 05:21 AM

No worries, we all start somewhere  ^-^

If I'm being honest, we (as fans) have no clear idea of how management chooses who gets to be in in first row. It's usually a combination of "management favorites" "fan favorites" and "skills depending on whats required for each single". Unlike 48g where we have the senbatsu election as a clear example of who is popular to a certain extent, for Sakamichi groups we only have sales as an indicator of who is popular, namely Handshake sales. If you look at the single threads for Keyaki here, i usually post HS event rounds which show which members have sold out their slots. That's one of the main ways we can tell who is popular or not. Going by the last 5 singles (for kanji) we can see that; 

Most popular girls: Hirate Yurina, Nagahama Neru, Imaizumi Yui, Kobayashi Yui, Sugai Yuuka, Watanabe Rika, and Watanabe Risa

Mid tier girls: Nagasawa Nanako, Moriya Akane, Suzumoto Miyu, Shida Manaka, Uemura Rina, Koike Minami, and Harada Aoi

Lower tier girls: Habu Mizuho, Ozeki Rika, Sato Shiori, Oda Nana, Yonetani Nanami, Saito Fuyuka, and Ishimori Nijika. 

The girls in lower tier are usually the ones in the 3rd/last row. Each single (since the 2nd), members from the 3rd and 2nd row have had a chance to be in the front lines, so by the 5th single, every Kanji member has been in the front row of senbatsu at least once. Mid tier girls are more likely to make it into the 1st row twice (such as Suzumoto) or never experience being in the 3rd row (such as Moriya and Shida), Whereas other mid tier girls are "stuck" in the 3rd row despite their HS sales being very good (such as Nagasawa and Uemura). Most popular girls have been in the the 1st or 2nd row for every single thus far (minus Imaizumi due to her medical leave). So while HS events are a huge indicator, it's not the only thing. Hirate is clearly the face of the group, so she centers a lot (all the time lol), Neru was the face/center of Hiragana Keyaki until now (and 2nd only to Techi), WWatanabe are models so they're very prominent in the group, WYui are extremely popular with fans, and Sugai is the leader of Keyaki, so these girls are always more likely to be in the front row than the other girls by default. It's important to note that management does have their favorites, but they also take the single's theme into account too. For example, Shiori is an experienced ballet dancer, so she was moved to front row during their 3rd single Futari Saison where ballet was a main part of the choreography. Another example is Ishimori, Suzumoto and Kobayashi being in the front for the 5th single because they're the best dancers in the group and the choreography is complex. 

I hope this helps and sorry it's so long  :ph34r:

#125 Naru-chan

Naru-chan

• Validating
  • 918 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 11:04 PM

Wow, thank you for the detailed explanation, also the popularity ranking! ^_^ I think this is the 1st time my oshi is a lower tier girl. In H!P, my oshis ended up being popular. XD (And I also like a popular girl in Fairies.) Well, cheering with full power for Habu-chan! <3 Also, continue to watch Keyakitte. :D

buono.jpg

#126 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 13 December 2017 - 07:38 PM

Is it just me or did Techi looked zombified again?

#127 Yayomo

Yayomo

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 413 posts

Posted 13 December 2017 - 09:53 PM

She really does. I feel sorry for her

#128 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 14 December 2017 - 01:09 AM

As much as I feel sorry for her, I'm also quite tired of this now........ Of course the center is the hardest and most draining position you could possibly be in, and it's probably taken a toll on her, I also feel like it's unprofessional to appear on end of year shows (really important shows that other artists would kill to be on) and look all depressed. Seems like whatever set her off during the summer tours has gotten to her again, or they haven't sorted it out enough. I do hope to see smiles on all their faces again by the end of this year.

#129 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 15 December 2017 - 07:00 AM

Or switch the centers once in awhile.

Techi being center for 5 A sides, 8 B sides, 1 AKB center, and cover of all their releases (did I get all of them?). There's really other girls who can do it. Don't want Techi graduating in a shortened idol career.

I feel so bad.

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#130 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 16 December 2017 - 03:28 AM

If anyone is trying to get into keyaki but doesn't really know where to start, here is a really cool website to check out! 

http://keyakizaka46discovery.com/

I really wished this website existed when I became a fan, but then again there wasn't much to talk about back then since they only had 1 single and 1 tv show lol. 

also from the techi thread, since not many people go there but i think it's still important to post here since it's a popular discussion on this thread. 

Hirate had another long interview with Rockin' in Japan, the magazine that did her first long interview. It talks about how she felt about this year overall, the struggles she faced, how members supported her, her input in the zenkoku tour, the infamous summer month of madness, her performance in the 1st - 5th singles, and how she views herself right now (in terms of personality and performance). It's a very interesting read and it gives you a better understanding of the situation she's been in this year, i really recommend you reading this! It was kindly translated by ukfine from 48 on his blog here https://sakamichinot...ew-from_15.html

Techi posted on her blog for the first time in a while (i think the last one was in June?!) toomuchidea from s48 translated it here. 

http://toomuchidea.b...7.html?spref=tw

I have to admit, When I first read her blog, I didn't really understand it, but I put that down to me still not knowing how to read Kanji yet lol, but after reading this translation, I still don't fully understand it. What I do understand is that techi seems to still be going through a difficult time, but she herself has acknowledged it to her fans, which I think is a good since of her trying to get better and sort out whatever is causing her to feel this way. 

After reading the interview, i feel like the situation with techi might not be only work related but something to do with her personal life too. In the interview, she says if she doesn't like/agree with something or something is bothering her (in the group) she will bring it up with the members and staff, however she mentions that with the thing "bothering her" she struggled to tell the members. It bothered her so much that she felt like she couldn't perform. They bring up her hating adults again in this interview and how she rebels against them a lot, but I don't think she would go as far as to do so on stage, or simply refuse to perform (absent at nagoya concert), so i'm going to assume that something in her personal life has hurt her to the point that it's affecting her mentally and physically, which in turn has affected her performance levels at work, which creates a ripple affect within the group. There's no denying her aura is strong. 

#131 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 16 December 2017 - 04:50 AM

That makes sense too. Idol life and personal life.

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#132 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 22 December 2017 - 08:20 AM

New advert for KOWA masks, this time with a cooler theme! 

cm and making of 

promotion (minus techi)

JFlbVdv.jpg

#133 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

Selfish shooting star, Make my wish come true

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 22 December 2017 - 05:35 PM

Loving the outfits! Glad to see them wearing trousers with their military look too.

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#134 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 22 December 2017 - 08:12 PM

M-STA Super Live (end of year Msta) performance of Kaze Ni 

link broken

Everyone except one was all smiles which is nice i guess. Zuumin was missing today. Nice to see a very brief smile from Techi after sharing a glance with Neru lol

#135 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 30 December 2017 - 04:46 AM

THEY PERFORMED HIRAISHIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Techi smiled too! According to fan reports it seems like techi has "recovered". Since we've seen her "recover" and then relapse again, i'm not gonna get too excited. 

Kouhaku rehearsal photos

171229keyaki4.jpg

https://tokyopopline.../archives/95437

#136 Shibami

Shibami

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 196 posts

Posted 31 December 2017 - 05:32 PM

Someone saw the Kouhaku performance?  :(

DSYvb_cV4AA9LEL.jpg

MM- Ogata/10ki. Angerme- Kamiko. J=J- Ruru. Kobushi- MinaMina. Tsubaki- Risamaru. 

Yamazaki Yuhane

[Keyakizaka46]

#137 iwabo

iwabo

♥ 広瀬じゅり ♥

• Senpai
  • 3531 posts

Posted 31 December 2017 - 06:02 PM

No comment https://twitter.com/...458418683416583

People need to get fired.

PSTLUtK.jpg

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

#138 Shibami

Shibami

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 196 posts

Posted 31 December 2017 - 06:09 PM

I know, and seems that Techi broke her arm XS

MM- Ogata/10ki. Angerme- Kamiko. J=J- Ruru. Kobushi- MinaMina. Tsubaki- Risamaru. 

Yamazaki Yuhane

[Keyakizaka46]

#139 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 31 December 2017 - 08:33 PM

I'm confused, what happened? :S

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#140 Shibami

Shibami

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 196 posts

Posted 31 December 2017 - 09:19 PM

In Kouhaku, their performances Fukyouwaon two times. The first time works normally but the second... uh, not well at all. Mon fainted and Techi fall at the end too. 

DSZdhzxVAAEA_Wt.jpg

From the official Twitter.

Yamazaki Yuhane

[Keyakizaka46]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users