• Please log in to reply
113 replies to this topic

#101 CandyApple

CandyApple

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 2786 posts

Posted 06 August 2017 - 05:12 AM

And the thing is, they don't even need to rely on Techi as much as they do. There's tons of capable girls in the group... This is why idol groups don't need one singular ace who gets all the lines, the hardest dance moves and is constantly in the center of the group. It pretty much burned out Sayashi Riho, now look at Techi (and she hasn't even been doing it as long). Techi needs a break ASAP and they need to start putting a lot more effort into the other members who have potential. Making them all rely on Techi just asks for disaster: It puts too much pressure on someone as young as her and it's going to make them members panic if she goes on hiatus or even graduates.

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#102 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 1828 posts

Posted 06 August 2017 - 06:05 AM

Techi barely sang (if not just mouthed the words when it wasn't her solo part) and when they were in the line formation she literally was just up against the girl in front of her.

(I'm still trying to learn all their names to bare with me there lol)

And their dances are so energetic and complex. It's so heartbreaking to see this happening :(

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#103 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Senpai
  • 3363 posts

Posted 06 August 2017 - 02:30 PM

Techi barely sang lipsynced (if not just mouthed the words when it wasn't her solo part) 

Fixed.

Spoiler

You know things are really bad when she can't even move her mouth along with the words, and uses the mic to cover up that she's not even going to pretend to sing her own lines. 

8mEKTmj.gif

Signature and avatar by G☆LE

#104 iwabo

iwabo

♥ Maina ♥

• Senpai
  • 3369 posts

Posted 06 August 2017 - 04:34 PM

You know things are really bad when she can't even move her mouth along with the words, and uses the mic to cover up that she's not even going to pretend to sing her own lines. 

Maybe I'm a bit in tinfoil-hat mode but somehow I felt like she did this more as a silent cry for help (like "look how exhausted I am, please someone help me already" or something) rather than not even being able to mimic the words anymore. 

28ROXOu.jpg

<3 Check out Pandamic and Hoshizora no Baboo  <3

#105 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Senpai
  • 3363 posts

Posted 06 August 2017 - 05:42 PM

No, she almost certainly did it for that reason. Their style of lip sync is pretty darn low-energy as it is, so going out and refusing to do it seems more of a conscious decision rather than a move done out of exhaustion. She's sending a message that she's tired and ready to drop out if nothing changes.

8mEKTmj.gif

Signature and avatar by G☆LE

#106 ajma93632

ajma93632

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 283 posts

Posted 10 August 2017 - 09:05 PM

Is that true that there will be new Hiragana members? Does that mean they could release their own singles?

Morning Musume'17

☀                                   

☀                

☀        

#107 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 3392 posts

Posted 11 August 2017 - 04:14 AM

^Yes that's true. Hiragana will have their "3rd generation" members come in soon. They're trying to make Hiragana Keyaki the parallel to Kanji Keyaki, so the new Hiragana members are simply there to balance out the numbers between Kanji and Hiragana. I have a feeling that they will eventually make a "senbatsu" of keyaki, using 8/10 girls from kanji and hiragana. I don't think management expected Kanji to get this big after the whole Neru fiasco lol 

edit: they're currently doing showroom auditions which end later today! results should be within this week!!

Good news, Techi is all smiles again, and so are the other kanji members ^^ 

f7ab65ba-s.jpg

Spoiler

Reports say techi appeared for their encore and they did silent majority (they didn't perform it the last two times because of techi's absence) 

av___crystal_star_by_firstfear-d538kcp.g
 • ♥ •  M I N A E S H I  • ♥ • 
Tamura Meimi  Tanaka Reina  Sayashi Riho 
Kamikokuryou Moe ♥ Aikawa Maho ♥ Murota Mizuki  Sato Masaki  Ikuta Erina ♥ Ikubo Haruna 

#108 iwabo

iwabo

♥ Maina ♥

• Senpai
  • 3369 posts

Posted 11 August 2017 - 07:19 AM

Reports say techi appeared for their encore and they did silent majority (they didn't perform it the last two times because of techi's absence) 

So did she get to take a break after TIF?

28ROXOu.jpg

<3 Check out Pandamic and Hoshizora no Baboo  <3

#109 ajma93632

ajma93632

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 283 posts

Posted 11 August 2017 - 07:30 AM

^

^

Wow, so interesting, I can't wait for the announcement of the new members. Neru fiasco? What happened? What did I miss? XD

Morning Musume'17

☀                                   

☀                

☀        

#110 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 3392 posts

Posted 11 August 2017 - 06:50 PM

So did she get to take a break after TIF?

They all got a break between the 6th and 9th of August, so whatever was bothering her probably get settled during that time. JP wota on twitter said she didn't take part in the encores of the last two TIF performances where they would have performed SaiMajo (apparently the first day SaiMajo was horrible welp). Also, during the encore of the Fukuoka concert, the Kanji members surprised Techi by shouting "WE LOVE YOU TECHI" and swarmed her in a big group hug. So cute, but i can't help but think that means whatever was bothering her definitely had something to do with the group, be it management, the members, fans, whatever.. 

Sorry for not really having decent sources by the way. The only way I find out news about the members is through jp twitter fans, s48, and 2ch (which i don't like to go on often due to the harsh comments) so things I report here may simply be speculation. If there is a hard link source like news articles, reports etc, i'll put all the links here. 

^

^

Wow, so interesting, I can't wait for the announcement of the new members. Neru fiasco? What happened? What did I miss? XD

It's nothing huge. During the first few months of Keyaki's formation, the group had a few "scandals". One being a member dropping out not long after they debuted, and another being the Harada Mayu case (the girl who was dating her junior high teacher). Keyaki wasn't getting good publicity from all that, and then management decided to add Neru to the group as a "first gen member of hiragana keyaki", which caused a lot of friction between the members (notably Yonetani Nanami, who straight up said she rejected Neru as a member lool, they're cool now tho) and fans. This was all before they got big with Saimajo though. Management made it out like they intended to eventually cut the amount of members in senbatsu and have it be half kanji half hiragana, but when Saimajo got huge and Keyaki went full speed as 21 members, Hiragana became more of an issue (because management don't know what to do with them now). 

Speaking of Mayu, she has a twitter, seems like she does modelling now https://twitter.com/cocoon_52?lang=en

As for the showroom, it's now finished! They didn't mention when the results would be announced but it should be within August. 

Here are the faces of some of the candidates, some girls decided not to stream so they don't have a photo https://www.showroom...ragana_audition

Speaking of Showroom, there was this one interesting showroom live that brought out many laughs and inside jokes within kanji and wota, someone kindly translated it so check it out if you have free time~ 

Kamikokuryou Moe ♥ Aikawa Maho ♥ Murota Mizuki  Sato Masaki  Ikuta Erina ♥ Ikubo Haruna 

#111 ajma93632

ajma93632

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 283 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 05:11 AM

^Wow, I had no idea about the intention of creating Hiragana members, now I'm more happy that SaiMajo became a hit. Fortunetaly Hiragana members will have their moment now. :)

Morning Musume'17

☀                                   

☀                

☀        

#112 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 3392 posts

Posted 13 August 2017 - 09:56 PM

This came a lot faster than expected, but here are the 3rd generation of Keyakizaka46 (2nd generation Hiragana members!) 

O3YIlVE.jpg

the members with no image did not do a showroom, but they're revealed here, 

Spoiler

this now brings Keyakizaka46 to 42 members.

Kanji keyaki (first generation) has 20 members (21 with neru)

Hiragana keyaki (2nd and 3rd gen) has 21 members (22 including neru) 

If Neru became a sole Kanji keyaki member (leaving hiragana), the number would be 21 / 21 for hiragana and kanji. 

-----------------------

Kanji keyaki had their performance at Rock In Japan Fes and it seems like it went very well! 

images https://rockinon.com...tail/165051?rtw

#113 ajma93632

ajma93632

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 283 posts

Posted 13 August 2017 - 11:08 PM

^Interesting, I thought management would choose the girls based on how they did on Showroom, but since 4 of the winners didn't do Showroom then that means it didn't influence the decision to choose the winners.

I wonder if this fast decision would mean they are already preparing something for both Keyakis, maybe a single.

Morning Musume'17

☀                                   

☀                

☀        

#114 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 1828 posts

Posted 14 August 2017 - 05:50 AM

Techi looks sooo much better in this performance

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users