• Please log in to reply
293 replies to this topic

#101 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 06 August 2017 - 05:12 AM

And the thing is, they don't even need to rely on Techi as much as they do. There's tons of capable girls in the group... This is why idol groups don't need one singular ace who gets all the lines, the hardest dance moves and is constantly in the center of the group. It pretty much burned out Sayashi Riho, now look at Techi (and she hasn't even been doing it as long). Techi needs a break ASAP and they need to start putting a lot more effort into the other members who have potential. Making them all rely on Techi just asks for disaster: It puts too much pressure on someone as young as her and it's going to make them members panic if she goes on hiatus or even graduates.

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#102 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 06 August 2017 - 06:05 AM

Techi barely sang (if not just mouthed the words when it wasn't her solo part) and when they were in the line formation she literally was just up against the girl in front of her.

(I'm still trying to learn all their names to bare with me there lol)

And their dances are so energetic and complex. It's so heartbreaking to see this happening :(

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#103 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 06 August 2017 - 02:30 PM

Techi barely sang lipsynced (if not just mouthed the words when it wasn't her solo part) 

Fixed.

Spoiler

You know things are really bad when she can't even move her mouth along with the words, and uses the mic to cover up that she's not even going to pretend to sing her own lines. 

DDOhydd.gif

#104 iwabo

iwabo

♥ 広瀬じゅり ♥

• Senpai
  • 3531 posts

Posted 06 August 2017 - 04:34 PM

You know things are really bad when she can't even move her mouth along with the words, and uses the mic to cover up that she's not even going to pretend to sing her own lines. 

Maybe I'm a bit in tinfoil-hat mode but somehow I felt like she did this more as a silent cry for help (like "look how exhausted I am, please someone help me already" or something) rather than not even being able to mimic the words anymore. 

PSTLUtK.jpg

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

#105 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 06 August 2017 - 05:42 PM

No, she almost certainly did it for that reason. Their style of lip sync is pretty darn low-energy as it is, so going out and refusing to do it seems more of a conscious decision rather than a move done out of exhaustion. She's sending a message that she's tired and ready to drop out if nothing changes.
DDOhydd.gif

#106 ajma93632

ajma93632

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 747 posts

Posted 10 August 2017 - 09:05 PM

Is that true that there will be new Hiragana members? Does that mean they could release their own singles?

Morning Musume'19

#107 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 11 August 2017 - 04:14 AM

^Yes that's true. Hiragana will have their "3rd generation" members come in soon. They're trying to make Hiragana Keyaki the parallel to Kanji Keyaki, so the new Hiragana members are simply there to balance out the numbers between Kanji and Hiragana. I have a feeling that they will eventually make a "senbatsu" of keyaki, using 8/10 girls from kanji and hiragana. I don't think management expected Kanji to get this big after the whole Neru fiasco lol 

edit: they're currently doing showroom auditions which end later today! results should be within this week!!

Good news, Techi is all smiles again, and so are the other kanji members ^^ 

f7ab65ba-s.jpg

Spoiler

Reports say techi appeared for their encore and they did silent majority (they didn't perform it the last two times because of techi's absence) 

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#108 iwabo

iwabo

♥ 広瀬じゅり ♥

• Senpai
  • 3531 posts

Posted 11 August 2017 - 07:19 AM

Reports say techi appeared for their encore and they did silent majority (they didn't perform it the last two times because of techi's absence) 

So did she get to take a break after TIF?

PSTLUtK.jpg

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

#109 ajma93632

ajma93632

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 747 posts

Posted 11 August 2017 - 07:30 AM

^

^

Wow, so interesting, I can't wait for the announcement of the new members. Neru fiasco? What happened? What did I miss? XD

Morning Musume'19

#110 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 11 August 2017 - 06:50 PM

So did she get to take a break after TIF?

They all got a break between the 6th and 9th of August, so whatever was bothering her probably get settled during that time. JP wota on twitter said she didn't take part in the encores of the last two TIF performances where they would have performed SaiMajo (apparently the first day SaiMajo was horrible welp). Also, during the encore of the Fukuoka concert, the Kanji members surprised Techi by shouting "WE LOVE YOU TECHI" and swarmed her in a big group hug. So cute, but i can't help but think that means whatever was bothering her definitely had something to do with the group, be it management, the members, fans, whatever.. 

Sorry for not really having decent sources by the way. The only way I find out news about the members is through jp twitter fans, s48, and 2ch (which i don't like to go on often due to the harsh comments) so things I report here may simply be speculation. If there is a hard link source like news articles, reports etc, i'll put all the links here. 

^

^

Wow, so interesting, I can't wait for the announcement of the new members. Neru fiasco? What happened? What did I miss? XD

It's nothing huge. During the first few months of Keyaki's formation, the group had a few "scandals". One being a member dropping out not long after they debuted, and another being the Harada Mayu case (the girl who was dating her junior high teacher). Keyaki wasn't getting good publicity from all that, and then management decided to add Neru to the group as a "first gen member of hiragana keyaki", which caused a lot of friction between the members (notably Yonetani Nanami, who straight up said she rejected Neru as a member lool, they're cool now tho) and fans. This was all before they got big with Saimajo though. Management made it out like they intended to eventually cut the amount of members in senbatsu and have it be half kanji half hiragana, but when Saimajo got huge and Keyaki went full speed as 21 members, Hiragana became more of an issue (because management don't know what to do with them now). 

Speaking of Mayu, she has a twitter, seems like she does modelling now https://twitter.com/cocoon_52?lang=en

As for the showroom, it's now finished! They didn't mention when the results would be announced but it should be within August. 

Here are the faces of some of the candidates, some girls decided not to stream so they don't have a photo https://www.showroom...ragana_audition

Speaking of Showroom, there was this one interesting showroom live that brought out many laughs and inside jokes within kanji and wota, someone kindly translated it so check it out if you have free time~ 

#111 ajma93632

ajma93632

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 747 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 05:11 AM

^Wow, I had no idea about the intention of creating Hiragana members, now I'm more happy that SaiMajo became a hit. Fortunetaly Hiragana members will have their moment now. :)

Morning Musume'19

#112 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 13 August 2017 - 09:56 PM

This came a lot faster than expected, but here are the 3rd generation of Keyakizaka46 (2nd generation Hiragana members!) 

O3YIlVE.jpg

the members with no image did not do a showroom, but they're revealed here, 

Spoiler

this now brings Keyakizaka46 to 42 members.

Kanji keyaki (first generation) has 20 members (21 with neru)

Hiragana keyaki (2nd and 3rd gen) has 21 members (22 including neru) 

If Neru became a sole Kanji keyaki member (leaving hiragana), the number would be 21 / 21 for hiragana and kanji. 

-----------------------

Kanji keyaki had their performance at Rock In Japan Fes and it seems like it went very well! 

images https://rockinon.com...tail/165051?rtw

#113 ajma93632

ajma93632

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 747 posts

Posted 13 August 2017 - 11:08 PM

^Interesting, I thought management would choose the girls based on how they did on Showroom, but since 4 of the winners didn't do Showroom then that means it didn't influence the decision to choose the winners.

I wonder if this fast decision would mean they are already preparing something for both Keyakis, maybe a single.

Morning Musume'19

#114 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 14 August 2017 - 05:50 AM

Techi looks sooo much better in this performance

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#115 aainaa

aainaa

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 257 posts

Posted 17 September 2017 - 02:17 PM

I just watched one of their performance at TIF 2017..

Tenchi looked sick & didnt even care anymore..

reposting the video..

#116 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 24 September 2017 - 05:41 PM

Announced on Keyakitte Kakenai

Neru is NOT a Hiragana Keyaki member anymore. She won't participate in Hiragana's songs and she won't participate in their drama either.

She's now a full 1st generation member of KANJI Keyaki. A leader for Hiragana has not been announced (but it will probably be Kumi). 2nd gen Hiragana's are not yet confirmed to be in the new single. 

My thoughts: I'm not surprised with Neru's complete transfer. From the start, Hiragana was a way to keep fans (and even members) happy that Neru was not just another girl who waltzed her way into the group "unfairly", but since she's joined she's always been a Kanji girl at heart. I appreciate her efforts in bringing up the Hiragana's but I think they can do it on their own now, especially with the new gana's. 

Now all that's left to discuss is, how will the parallel groups become equal in terms of single's and promotion? or will management make hiragana's forever a "under" group like Nogi does? I doubt that, given the popularity of some of the Gana's being far more superior to some Kanji members. Hiragana's need more than just one song on each single. We now have 20 members sitting it out like they're under members when management have said they're not like that and want them to be their own parallel to kanji. This might be techi's last center for a while, if they follow the Nogi timeline for singles. The 6th single might introduce the fukujin members "officially". Maybe they can also introduce double a-sides? if not, then the only acceptable thing to do would be to start letting more gana members into senbatsu at the expense of some kanji members.

photo of Re:Mind (hiragana keyaki new drama)

DKgSCMrUEAAPpPH.jpg

It's about to get a lot more exciting in Keyaki that's for sure. 

#117 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 27 September 2017 - 04:56 PM

Keyaki performing at the VMAJ Live 

DKu4h9rVwAA2rQK.jpg

and here are the girls with their award!! 

DKufx_jUIAExlEa.jpg

A few members changed their hairstyles, Techi is cut her hair really short, and so has Suzumon, though not at short as techi's. More of the length of Zumiko's new look. Shiori has gone a little lighter with her brown hair, and Mona's dyed her hair dark blue!! 

#118 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 10 October 2017 - 01:52 AM

performance of the live here 

They did Eccentric and Fukyouwaon full versions.

I absolutely love Eccentric and this performance is easily one of my favorite from keyaki! I did notice how techi left the stage immediately after bowing lol. She clearly cba. :c

And here is a video showing a short clip of Keyaki performing that SakaAKB song. The song screams AKB but the choreography is so Sakamichi lol

#119 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 10 October 2017 - 03:36 PM

It's so weird but I kinda really like the Eccentric + Fukyouwaon performances? Idk I've been trying to get into them (minaeshi's fangirling worked I've read the blogs haha) but I can't stand the groups that have one member so over the others in term of everything, and sadly I just don't see Hirate as being sooo good. I think I only felt that in the 48s with Sayaka in NMB (also I'll answer the Fuu-chan thread one day I've read everything!). 

But the new song Kaze ni Fukaretemo, I find it so fun, also the PV, and I actually think Hirate worked it so well, maybe cause of how her new hairstyle suits the whole atmosphere lol but her attitude for it was really good. When I watch her in the more iconic songs I cringe a bit with the weird choreos and her stare just doesn't do it for me. The new song's choreo is amazing though haha idk it gets so fun in the chorus.

But this time with Fukyouwaon I really liked everything? Like I thought it was powerful. Maybe I needed time or maybe it was just this one time. X) Eccentric was so good I love how it starts but the shoes part, I can't. Anyway what I mean with this is that I kinda like two songs I've already listened to more than once (but didn't make the nice song list at that time) but didn't cringe and liked the whole performance a bunch, so yay~.

The member I feel like lowkey following is Neru I think (2:24). As far as I know after Hirate it's her and some other girls, regarding focus.

As for Hirate I've been following the drama to say it in a way, here I think she worked the choreo but her lip sync was so careless, and yeah I noticed the bow too, and even seconds before that she was looking down. I was surprised she was still such a focus in Kaze ni. One think that made me want to pay attention is the attitude the group took to what was happening to her, they all seem pretty tight?

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#120 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 10 October 2017 - 11:31 PM

ahhh honestly reading people saying that my constant posting on keyaki actually helped get them into the group makes me so happy  :sob:

I think the weird choreography of Eccentric is what really makes the song so interesting. While i'm also not a fan of the shoe thing (it's corny lol), i absolutely love the squid dance (@ 3:26 and 4:17). I remember the negative reactions from their first performance but i really enjoyed it  ^^;

There has been a lot of talk about techi's attitude this year, but i'm hoping that with this upbeat and fun single that she clearly seems to enjoy, she'll be able to have more fun when performing. Of course when it comes to performances like Fukyouwaon, SaiMajo, Eccentric, Onata, Katarunara, and Getsuyoubi I expect her to have that dark expression, but seeing her smile in happy songs rather than looking depressed and exhausted is always a sight to see. 

happy techi is best techi 

actually, happy keyaki in general is always great 

^Yeah the group does seem really close. I guess that's how all groups start out though. With Keyaki they have this whole "bonds, unity, kindness" slogan that they act on a lot and it really shows through when the group goes through rocky waters (like the techi incident and zuumin's absence). I hope it's something that they continue to have even through all the inevitable changes that will happen in the upcoming years. 

In other news, the profile pictures have changed 

400_320_102400.jpg 400_320_102400.jpg

Kanji keyaki (techi) and Hiragana keyaki (kyonko)

all photos here: http://www.keyakizak...artist?ima=0000

also, Nagahama Neru and Watanabe Rika are getting their own photobooks!! 

DLzkSL6VAAEhGJY.jpgDLzkvwlU8AAf5Zy.jpg

Rika's will be released on December 5th and Neru's will be released on December 19th. Congratulations to our girls!!  :wub:

I'm gonna guess that Yuipon and Berisa will probably be next. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users