• Please log in to reply
293 replies to this topic

#81 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 02:50 AM

Keyakizaka46 will be starting in a drama called Zankokuna Kankyakutachi.

It will begin airing on May 18th.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/.../kankyakutachi Website: http://www.ntv.co.jp/kankyakutachi/

note: Captain Sugai-sama actually leaked this before it was announced during her radio show (she mentioned "taking a break from drama rehearsal" lol), but she covered it up quickly, despite that it was pretty obvious that something was going on. 

Basic synopsis translation (thanks to kanjo of s48) 

Translations and Transliterations from the official site and modelpress

Introduction
21 high school girls are locked in a classroom.
Their only method of escape was to gather "likes" from their audience.

The story being told is one which takes place in the not so distant future.
The people of this time were so concerned with privacy, even students and teachers no longer revealed their names to each other. Female high school students experiencing school life in these circumstances were suddenly locked in a classroom! Their situation was being streamed in real time to the whole world, and an audience of complete strangers were watching through their tablets. The only method of escape was to gather many "likes" from this audience. To receive many likes, the girls acted in ways likely to gain the audience's attention, and the intensity of these activities quickly escalated. In this hidden away space, chaos erupts and girls who were backstabbed by the friends they trusted grew paranoid.
"Friends are important. But in this classroom, following the rules is most important"
What is waiting for those who disobey the rules? And why on earth have these girls been locked in here in the first place? Can these 21 girls who had their fates controlled by an audience escape without leaving anyone behind? An all-out mystery with concept and production by Akimoto Yasushi, staring all Keyakizaka46, begins.

-currently, it seems to only be a Kanji Keyaki drama, other than Neru, no other hiragana members have been shown. 

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#82 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 02 May 2017 - 01:35 AM

Sayumi talking about Keyaki creating a new type of idol with silent majority, and praising techi's center ability ^^

#83 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 09 June 2017 - 12:01 AM

Literally copypasta'd this from S48 because im on break from work lol 

In the Billboard Hot 100 rankings for the first half of 2017, Keyakizaka46 has three songs in the top ten, and two in the top five. The Hot 100 is a ranking that includes downloads, air play, Twitter, streaming, etc., in addition to straight sales, to identify the songs that are "hot."

1位:Hoshino Gen "Koi"
2位:Keyakizaka 46: "Futari Saison"
3位:PikoTaro "PPAP"
4位:Keyakizaka46 "Fukyouwaon"
5位:Nogizaka46 "Influencer"
6位:RADWIMPS "Zenzenzense"
7位:Keyakizak46 "Silent Majority"
8位:Perfume "TOKYO GIRL"
9位:AKB48 "Shoot Sign"
10位:Austin Mahone "Dirty Work"

In the artist ranking, Keyakizaka came 4th, after Hoshino Gen, Radwimps and One OK Rock (Manaka will be amazed). And ahead of back number, SMAP, Sandaime J Soul Brothers, AKB48, Nogizaka46, Mr. Children. Amazing!

Keyaki will perform at Rock in Japan Fes on August 12th, and at Summer Sonic on August 19th and 20th on the Rainbow Stage. 

#84 Sceila

Sceila

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 384 posts

Posted 09 June 2017 - 02:47 AM

^ Woow, they're really something! Very proud of them and totally deserved!

鞘師里保 kami oshi

北川莉央

#85 droopy10

droopy10

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1267 posts

Posted 16 June 2017 - 05:56 AM

Sugai-sama and Akane are going to make an announcement tonight at 11pm, per there official twitter. New single? Promotions? Auditions? Return of Imaizumi? Wonder what it will be?

#86 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 16 June 2017 - 02:13 PM

It's definitely something group related thats for sure. i would be surprised if it has anything to do with a certain member without that member being present (unless they make a surprise appearance) 

#87 droopy10

droopy10

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1267 posts

Posted 16 June 2017 - 05:15 PM

https://twitter.com/...731659953283072

They are releasing their 1st album 7/19.

For 48G/Sakamichi series, they are releasing an album pretty quickly right? I mean they did just debut last year or is this on par for the course?

#88 ajma93632

ajma93632

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 747 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 06:26 AM

https://twitter.com/...731659953283072

They are releasing their 1st album 7/19.

For 48G/Sakamichi series, they are releasing an album pretty quickly right? I mean they did just debut last year or is this on par for the course?

And just having four singles.

Morning Musume'19

#89 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 09:33 PM

I've got the feeling that they're trying to mark this era or keyaki with this album, and that after it we will be seeing a new side of keyaki, be it formation changes or song style, i'm excited for it! 

#90 megumibex

megumibex

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1040 posts

Posted 24 June 2017 - 05:00 PM

^ I hope so, I love Keyaki, there one of the idol groups I've seen in a long time but I hope they are able to shake things up a bit soon (new center, make hiragana mean something).

MM ~ Nonaka Miki, Kaga Kaede ANGERME ~ Sasaki Rikako J=J ~ Takagi Sayuki, Danbara Ruru 

CG ~ Yamaki Risa KF ~ Hamaura Ayano TF~ Kishimoto Yumeno 

KSS - Takase Kurumi, Sato Hikari 

OG ~ Iida Kaori, Suzuki Kanon, Fukuda Kanon, Inaba Manaka, Mitsui Aika, Nakajima Saki

Other Companies ~ Iwase Misaki, Cuca, Nagahama Neru, Maruyama Karin, Khao Kazumaisiri , Suzuka Nakamoto

#91 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 02 August 2017 - 05:59 PM

At the first day of their new tour Hirate Yuria was visibly out of shape. She couldnt dance properly, she couldnt stand during MCs and then she fainted. The whole Kanji Keyaki was tired and crying by the end of the concert. The setlist consisted of dozens of new songs and the members supposedly rehearsed restlessly.

#92 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 02 August 2017 - 11:17 PM

Pushing themselves too much....:(

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#93 ajma93632

ajma93632

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 747 posts

Posted 03 August 2017 - 08:19 AM

The management has made Keyakizaka to excessively rely on Yurina, I think it's necessary to fomally stablish fukujin members for the group. I mean with Nogi I've never seen a Nogi A-side that puts all the burden on the center (even tough she's the only one who formally owns the song at the end) because the fukujin members take part of that borden so the center don't feel the whole pressure from the single. But with Keyaki it feels that even if a member is placed next to the center, she won't get any prominent spotlight, just like the rest of the senbatsu, so she won't take part of the burden and all goes to the center. I hope that at least management make a W-Center for the 5th single. I really feel bad for Yurina. :(

Morning Musume'19

#94 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 03 August 2017 - 08:27 AM

Pushing themselves too much....:(

*Management pushing them

#95 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 04 August 2017 - 04:33 PM

I think its more of a case of Management pushing Techi way too hard, and the other girls trying to make it easier for her, so they push themselves even more, which results in all of them feeling overworked. 

Techi was actually unable to perform in a couple songs during the concert, so some songs went ahead without the center. 

As mentioned above, they need to establish the fukujin members (who we already know to be Techi, Zuumin, Neru, Sugai, Risa, Rika, Shida, Akane, & Miyu.) and let someone else be center. Keyaki are going to be having performances for most of August, so they really truly need a break in september. 

#96 iwabo

iwabo

♥ 広瀬じゅり ♥

• Senpai
  • 3531 posts

Posted 05 August 2017 - 01:13 PM

Yurina was a mess during TIF and I was wondering why, then I come here and read those few last posts. That's very upsetting. I hope they can get some rest after TIF or something. This is like waiting for something bad to happen. It was painful to watch that TIF performance and I hope people realize at some point it's not a question of "not working hard enough" but actually expecting too much from the girls. I'm legit worried about Yurina now, I hope she gets to take a rest before anything seriously bad happens.

PSTLUtK.jpg

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

#97 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

Selfish shooting star, Make my wish come true

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 05 August 2017 - 08:05 PM

As far as we know they have 3 days off now but there might be "behind the scenes" schedules we don't know about. But after those 3 days it doesn't look good.

schedulekeyaki.jpg

This month is one of their busiest ever and it's pretty worrying this is how it starts...

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#98 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 05 August 2017 - 10:55 PM

For such an upbeat song, I can't help but look at how horrible the center looks right now.

Something is very obviously wrong with Techi. Usually when she's exhausted, she at least tries to get the moves on point and have stage presence, but in this performance, she looks lifeless. She's looking down and covering her face whenever she can, her moves aren't sharp, she immediately moved to the side at the end of the performance to avoid being spoken too, and if she wasn't leaning onto Akanen during the part of the formation where they're all in a line, she probably would have fainted right there. 

Keyaki's schedule for August looks like this (not including their usual handshake events) 

08/02: National Tour in Hyogo
08/03: National Tour in Hyogo
08/04: TIF 2017
08/05: TIF 2017
08/06: TIF 2017
08/09: National Tour in Fukuoka
08/10: National Tour in Fukuoka
08/12: Rock in Japan Festival 2017
08/13: Handshake Event in Aichi
08/16: National Tour in Aichi
08/17: National Tour in Aichi
08/19: Summer Sonic in Tokyo
08/20: Summer Sonic in Osaka
08/22: National Tour in Miyagi
08/23: National Tour in Miyagi
08/24: Seventeen 2017
08/25: National Tour in Niigata
08/29: National Tour in Chiba
08/30: National Tour in Chiba

Whatever is wrong with her, they need to sort it out if they want her to continue being center. She's really at her limit now. 

#99 ajma93632

ajma93632

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 747 posts

Posted 06 August 2017 - 12:04 AM

^And she may leave, it's obvious that there's something she doesn't want to keep doing. Management needs to take care of her properly because if she leaves then all the efforts put into her will go to waste.

Morning Musume'19

#100 Aeria

Aeria

The Vagabond Dreamer

• Senpai
  • 1535 posts

Posted 06 August 2017 - 01:08 AM

This is too much. I'm worried she might actually collapse on stage if this keeps up. Her health is important and I'm hoping she'll stop getting pushed so hard by management.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users