• Please log in to reply
293 replies to this topic

#181 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 28 March 2018 - 12:34 PM

Looks like they got another set of outfits for the 6th single~ for kanji, the zips are now a part of a bomber jacket, separate from the dress. I like it better this way lol~ 

DZXbXRXV4AAbDZz.jpg

DZXbaGxU8AAqYKP.jpg

also, i think it's safe to assume, with the exception of oda nana and ozeki rika, and maybe the addition of nagasawa nanako due to her hs sales, plus shida and techi, the kanji members on the front cover of that magazine would be the "lock" senbatsu members in the case of hiragana's joining kanji singles. 

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#182 Shibami

Shibami

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 196 posts

Posted 08 April 2018 - 06:59 PM

In the second anniversary concert:

Risa centered Getsuyoubi and Hiraishin.

Sugai centered Abunakkashii, Fukyouwaon, Taiyou and Kimi wa mou.

Akanen centered Sekai ni.

Habu centered Eccentric.

Miichan centered Futari saison.

Mon centered Saimajo.

Yuipon centered Kaze ni.

:arrow:

I still miss Techi (and Mona too) but I'm super happy with this heavy rotation center. Is a huge difference from one girl centering all songs to various girls centering at least one song. I'm so proud  :sob:

MM- Ogata/10ki. Angerme- Kamiko. J=J- Ruru. Kobushi- MinaMina. Tsubaki- Risamaru. 

Yamazaki Yuhane

[Keyakizaka46]

#183 Naru-chan

Naru-chan

Buono!-wota ♥ Fukuhime-lover ♥ Risachan-oshi ♥

• Validating
  • 918 posts

Posted 11 April 2018 - 03:47 PM

Habu centered Eccentric.

OH. MY. GOD. :omg: <3 x_x <3  :o  <3  :gitaa: (I just made some non-human voices. x'''''D) I NEED to see it. X''D

Risa must have been awesome in Getsuyoubi and Hiraishin! (The question is that in whose arms did she jump in? Since Mona wasn't there.) I love those emozaka songs.
I'm also very very curious of Yukka's Boku wa iyada! :D

Ahh, I just want to see them all, the new centers seem to be a perfect fit for the songs they were chosen for!

Buono! = Forever the elite unit of the kingdom idol
buono.jpg
MM: 譜久村聖
, 森戸知沙希, 石田亜佑美, 横山玲奈, 加賀楓, 小田さくら, 野中美希  A: 上國料萌衣 川村文乃,  竹内朱莉
J=J: 段原瑠々, 稲場愛香, 金澤朋子,  井上玲音 TF: 谷本安美, 新沼希空, 小野田紗栞, 小野瑞歩 B: 西田汐里, 里吉うたの
OG: 夏焼, 島村嬉唄, 田村芽実, 鈴木愛理, 矢島舞美, 嗣永桃子, 工藤遥, 飯窪春菜, 梁川奈々美, 宮崎由加, 和田彩花, 山木梨沙, 小関舞, 室田瑞希, 広瀬彩海, 浜浦彩乃, 船木

#184 Shibami

Shibami

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 196 posts

Posted 15 April 2018 - 07:22 PM

^From what I heard, they didn't do the "jump" in Hiraishin.

TECHI IS DOING A MOVIE!!! The live action of Hibiki (the name of the manga is longer XP).

Da1yf86U0AEv1N8.jpg

MM- Ogata/10ki. Angerme- Kamiko. J=J- Ruru. Kobushi- MinaMina. Tsubaki- Risamaru. 

Yamazaki Yuhane

[Keyakizaka46]

#185 Naru-chan

Naru-chan

• Validating
  • 918 posts

Posted 15 April 2018 - 08:54 PM

^From what I heard, they didn't do the "jump" in Hiraishin.

Ahh noooo, that's the best part. :(

Anyways, congrats to Techi! :)

buono.jpg
OG: 夏焼, 島村嬉唄, 田村芽実, 鈴木愛理, 矢島舞美, 嗣永桃子, 工藤遥, 飯窪春菜, 梁川奈々美, 宮崎由加, 和田彩花, 山木梨沙, 小関舞, 室田瑞希, 広瀬彩海, 浜浦彩乃, 船木

#186 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 10:47 PM

^That song is pretty centered on Techi and Mona's relationship so it's no surprise they didn't do that part whelp 

^^ Confirmed with an official website! 

http://hibiki-the-movie.jp/ 

Techi will be playing the main character Hibiki, a 15 year old eccentric girl who joins her school literature club and writes a "revolutionary novel". A editor called Hanai discovers the novel and tries to track Hibiki down. The Author said after seeing Techi's gaze in the silent majority mv he couldn't imagine anyone else playing the character. The film is set to be released in September of this year. 

photo.jpg

The manga also won best manga of 2017 in the 10th Manga Taisho awards. You can read the manga here > http://kissmanga.com...chool?id=359840

model press article: https://mdpr.jp/cinema/detail/1760274

I'm so so proud of our little otter!! I was really worried about her well being after the last years 365 day disaster lol, but she's really pulled through. I supported her "hiatus" from the group if it meant she would have time to rest and recuperate so i'm glad she's had the opportunity to do that and then been given the chance to do solo work too. She's really something haha. Judging from the MV production of Garasu and Mou Mori I get the feeling everyone (the members included) knew about techi's role, which is why Yuichanzu was given the center opportunity in her steed. I just hope that, since techi will definitely be busy with promoting this movie, they give someone else the "official" center title so she can relax and wont worry so much about not being present for lives.

For those who don't know, Keyaki have this new short tv show called "Keyakizaka46 no appuppuri" aired by FujiTV! It's a 5 minute short (which basically means 2 mins max when you include ads, op's and ending sequences lol). Each episode a member will go to a random place of their choice and try to take a "instagram worthy picture" lol, it's a pretty cute show and it already has 3 episodes. I'll post them all here! 

links: TWITTER // FUJITV // APP

Episode one - Nagahama Neru 

Episode two - Imaizumi Yui

Episode three - Sugai Yuuka

#187 Shibami

Shibami

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 196 posts

Posted 17 April 2018 - 12:56 AM

I already read the manga and now I wonder who will be Ryoutarou XD I'm gonna faint.

I just hope that, since techi will definitely be busy with promoting this movie, they give someone else the "official" center title so she can relax and wont worry so much about not being present for lives.

I hope this too. But I'm afraid that the next single could be the main song for the movie and... I need a new center!!! Can we bets for who will be the next center? X'D We have 20 great options.

Thanks for the links of appuppuri :3

In another news, Oda Nana is in a movie! Wowowowowowo. 

Da6cqiQV4AAFg4Y.jpg

Here a link of the trailer: https://twitter.com/...916211794853889

Yamazaki Yuhane

[Keyakizaka46]

#188 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 17 April 2018 - 01:17 AM

^I just saw!! Some info from Stage48

Apparently it's a Short film. 

The short movie is titled;
「未来のあたし」”Future Me”
And Oda shares the main protagonist role.

The movie is about a 46 year old woman, who get’s into a time slip and meets her High School self.
(Her High School self being Oda)

Ahh look at them all getting solo acting gigs this is all so exciting!! 

#189 Shibami

Shibami

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 196 posts

Posted 18 April 2018 - 06:10 PM

^Yes, I'm proud of them! :'3 I hope more opportunities like that for them all. And more good news...

Habu is an exclusive model!  :w00t:

In05lZJm.jpg

Yamazaki Yuhane

[Keyakizaka46]

#190 Naru-chan

Naru-chan

• Validating
  • 918 posts

Posted 21 April 2018 - 10:49 AM

Appupuri is so cute! Thanks for sharing! :)

Congrats to Nyanya~ (this name for her stuck in my head since the nekomimi Keyakise event, sorry x'D)

And OMG for Habu~~~ <3 So that means she got regular works like Pechan and Risa? Either way, I'm happy for her. I've always wondered why she didn't get modeling jobs since she's tall, thin and has a cute face. :)

buono.jpg

#191 anli1

anli1

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 409 posts

Posted 20 May 2018 - 10:05 PM

I am happy for her!! The Keyaki girls have been working so hard and they are getting more opportunities to shine and show the audience their talent and charms ^^ 

#192 ajma93632

ajma93632

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 747 posts

Posted 03 June 2018 - 09:55 AM

I'll post something I post in other site about Kanji and Hiragana:

Guys, I think I finally realized what's the porpouse of having two keyaki groups, altough this is a hypothesis it makes sense for me and we can expect something in the future from hiragana.

I think at the beginning hiragana was supposed to be one the teams Keyaki along with Kanji (in the same way AKB has its team A, K , B and 4), so it was expected for the 4th single that Hiragana girls will join with the Kanjis in the senbatsu as they were supposed to be just teams of the same group. But something change for the 4th single, the Hiraganas were never mixed with the Kanjis so there was zero chance for them to make it into senbatsu and they were just featured in one B-side of each single (until 2nd gen Hiragan came out).

So I think the porpouse of having these two teams changed and I think it's now to have two different groups that contrast each other, like dark (kanji) and light (hiragana). So I could say that Keyakizaka46 is a W-Group, and with that being said we can expect that for the 7th or 8th single it'll be a Hiragana full senbatsu single and Kanjis will be the ones having one or two B-sides for them.

In other words, one single with Kanji in the senbatsu and the next with Hiragana in it, and they'll be rotating the groups for the senbatsu of each single.

It's interesting because If what I'm saying it's true then another thing we can expect in the future would be a collab senbatsu between Kanji and Hiragana members with one center from each group.

Morning Musume'19

#193 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 26 June 2018 - 02:07 PM

one of the weirdest adverts ive seen kanji's do lol 

This one is for LINE Pay starring Neru, Yuipon, Berika and Nanako

Hiragana Keyaki and Neru will be performing at the Monster Live on July 7th! 

dlNZiGOm.jpg

http://www.livemonsterlive.com/

Also, Keyaki got 4th place on the first half of 2018 single ranking, only behind their sister and cousin, Nogizaka46 (2nd) and AKB48 (3rd, 1st) singles 

1) AKB48 52nd single Teacher Teacher (1,740,717)
2) Nogizaka46 20th single Synchronicity (1,276,943)
3) AKB48 51st single Jabaja (1,169,424)
4) Keyakizaka46 6th single Glass wo Ware (1,009,571)

/i'll be posting more often again since i've finished uni for this year! ^^;

#194 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 09 July 2018 - 06:22 PM

Update? Techi's back! 

#195 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 24 July 2018 - 02:29 PM

Ever seen a kanji performance at a concert? 

Someone's uploaded a video of one, so watch it quick! 

#196 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 07 August 2018 - 07:13 PM

And so, the first Keyakizaka46 graduation arrives.. 

An important announcement; Kanji Keyakizaka46 member Imaizumi Yui announced her graduation today. The reason being her fluctuating health since she joined the group. 

280px-ImaizumiYui7th.jpg

Here is a translation of her blog post regarding the graduation.. 

http://toomuchidea.b...supporting.html

Here is the translation of Kanji Keyakizaka46's Leader Sugai Yuuka's message regarding the announcement. 

http://toomuchidea.b...th-august.html 

She said that she still intends to be in show business and will continue as a soloist. She's having talks with 'staff' about it, so I assume she'll be staying under Sony management. 

She also confirmed that the 7th single 'Ambivalent' would be her last single. She's not in the senbatsu but she has her own solo song, indicating the decision was planned in advance. 

It's a sad day for sure, but let's support Zuumin throughout the rest of her activities in the group! 

#197 Naru-chan

Naru-chan

• Validating
  • 918 posts

Posted 12 August 2018 - 07:13 PM

It' a shame that Zuumin has to go. :( She's a great member and has so much potential! But I guess, in the end, health is the most important! I'll miss her voice and her character from the group. :(

Though I have something I don't understand - it may be my English skills or the inexperience in 46G. Some people talk about her like she already graduated. Is she still part of the group and maybe she'll have some graduation ceremony or is she already gone? How does it work? Some comments elsewhere really confuse me. ><

buono.jpg

#198 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 12 August 2018 - 11:19 PM

^As far as I know she hasn't actually graduated yet. It may have been referring to the Hiatus she took last year which kinda felt like she graduated lol but no, she should be having a final graduation concert or something at least, but nothing has been announced yet. It would be weird if they just let her graduate without a send off, especially as she's one of the, if not the most popular member. 

#199 Naru-chan

Naru-chan

• Validating
  • 918 posts

Posted 22 September 2018 - 09:53 PM

It seems that Yonemin is graduating as well, and Ambivalent is her last single. :sob: I really love her, so it hit me a bit...  :sob:

buono.jpg

#200 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 23 September 2018 - 03:15 AM

^

It appears she chose to focus on her studies. She joined Keyaki her first year of high school and now that she is in university, she said she had to think of "what next?".

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users