293 replies to this topic

#1 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 08 March 2016 - 06:10 AM

aramajapan.com-keyakizaka46-is-no-more-s

Sakurazaka46, previously known as Keyakizaka46, is the second group in the Sakamichi Series, and the first sister group to Nogizaka46. The group was officially announced on June 27th, 2015 and first generation members were announced August 21st, 2015. The group made their debut with the single Silent Majority in 2016. On October 14th, the group re-branded and renamed themselves as Sakurazaka46. 

As of January 2021, the group has 23 active members with 1 announced graduation. 

Official Site | Twitter | Youtube

Recent Release

[1st Single ; Nobody's Fault]

Members

HjL4e8W.jpg

22 members were selected out of 22,506 applicants on August 21 2015, the same day Nogizaka46 was formed, with 21 members going on to debut with the single Silent Majority, which quickly brought the group public recognition and public attention. Between December 3rd and 5th 2018, 9 2nd generation members were added to the group, with the remaining 6 joining them in February 16th 2020. During their time as Keyakizaka46, 12 1st generation members graduated. As of October 2020, the group has 26 members.

1st Generation (8):  Uemura Rina, Ozeki Rika, Koike Minami, Kobayashi Yui, Saito Fuyuka,Sugai Yuuka (L), Habu Mizuho, Harada Aoi

2nd Generation (14): Inoue Rina, Seki Yumiko, Takemoto Yui, Tamura Hono, Fujiyoshi Karin, Matsuda Rina, Morita Hikaru, Yamasaki Ten, Endo Hikari, Ozono Rei, Onuma Akiho, Kosaka Marino, Masumoto Kira, Moriya Rena

Members that graduated as Sakurazaka46: Moriya Akane, Watanabe Rika, Watanabe Risa (pending), Matsudaira Riko

Keyakizaka46

Spoiler

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#2 arwald

arwald

Special Agent of Idol BAU

• Senpai
  • 676 posts

Posted 08 March 2016 - 12:49 PM

It's about time! I was thinking about making a thread for Keyakizaka46 myself, though I'm not quite familiar with members yet.

It seems like 46 groups (well, at least Nogizaka46) are getting more and more popular. At least, for me, the fact that they (N46) are advertising SoftBank's Giga service is quite a big milestone. Softbank is one of the major corporations and they are famous by their CM series with that dog.

Anyhow, so far I've watched only 1st episode of Keyakitte Kakenai tv-show, some of members' introduction video was fun to watch, so I'm looking forward to continue watching the rest of episodes. Hosts are fun too.

Like I said, I'm not familiar with members well yet, but if you allow me to judge by the photos, I would say there are a lot of pretty faces (and by pretty I mean having distinct face, not just ordinary girl with a lot of makeup, though I don't mind that too). I wonder what kind of idols are Ozeki Rika and Saito Fuyuka.

Is it just me or 46 girls really look different from 48 girls? (sorry for this very biased opinion, I don't know 48 girls very well too).

I mean even some of them would look same and have quite similar character, the atmosphere of the group family (despite the fact they all belong to one big family of groups) is different, thus girls also look different? It's like the choice of lighting that features certain appearance and mood.

So.. who's your favourite member(s)?

Idols are adults' toys © Pikarin

#3 AitorKamei

AitorKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5940 posts

Posted 09 March 2016 - 07:13 PM

I love them xDD I've been following them day by day since the auditions were announced.

My favorite is Watanabe Rika (Berika) and others that really make me feel interested are Shida Manaka, Hirate Yurina, Sugai Yuuka, Ozeki Rika and Oda Nana.

Their debut is looking amazing so I'm very excited and I'm gonna buy it ^^

32ziadw.jpg

MM: Sato Masaki, Ogata Haruna, Kudo Haruka, Oda Sakura ; ºC: Okai Chisato;

A: Sasaki Rikako,Wada Ayaka, Katsuta Rina ; J=J: Uemura Akari & Kanazawa Tomoko. CGs: Shimamura Uta; KF: Hirose Ayaka, Taguchi Natsumi; TF: Tanimoto Ami, Kishimoto Yumeno

#4 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 10 March 2016 - 03:00 AM

You're welcome arwald!!

I haven't been able to watch any activity with Keyakizaka (besides the FNS performance with Nogi) but I really like how different their logo is, the colors that is. In terms of groups, I prefer 46 group with their outfits. If I were an idol, I would wear their outfits :D

But I digress. Since I haven't seen much performance/activity, my fav members by appearance are Moriya Akane, Imaizumi Yui, and Saito Fuyuka.

Before I forget:

Details for their first single:

• Release date is April 6, 2016
  • 4 versions: A, B, C, and Regular

Title is: Silent Majority

Selected Members

Ishimori Nijika, Yonetani Nanami, Harada Aoi
Sato Shiori, Koike Minami, Nagasawa Nanako

Uemura Rina, Oda Nana, Saito Fuyuuka

Watanabe Risa, Shida Manaka, Sugai Yuuka

Moriya Akane, Ozeki Rika, Habu Mizuho
Kobayashi Yui, Imaizumi Yui, Hirate Yurina

Suzumoto Miyu, Watanabe Rika

800px-Keyakizaka46SilentMajorityPromo.jp

And a preview is here!! The song will be used in a CM. Check out the channel for other previews!

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#5 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 14 March 2016 - 06:32 AM

Covers!!

Type A

silent-majority-type-a.jpg

Type B

silent-majority-type-b.jpg

Type C

silent-majority-type-c.jpg

Regular

silent-majority-type-d.jpg

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#6 AitorKamei

AitorKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5940 posts

Posted 14 March 2016 - 07:12 PM

Bought type C today!! I really want to support them. The potential is incredible!

32ziadw.jpg

MM: Sato Masaki, Ogata Haruna, Kudo Haruka, Oda Sakura ; ºC: Okai Chisato;

A: Sasaki Rikako,Wada Ayaka, Katsuta Rina ; J=J: Uemura Akari & Kanazawa Tomoko. CGs: Shimamura Uta; KF: Hirose Ayaka, Taguchi Natsumi; TF: Tanimoto Ami, Kishimoto Yumeno

#7 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 14 March 2016 - 07:35 PM

I made a thread for the single. I don't want to be spamming everything for the single in a general thread where we talk about them :)

Here's the link: http://www.hello-onl...ority-20160406/

~Oda Sakura

~Sato Masaki

#8 fishitoburton

fishitoburton

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 17 posts

Posted 31 March 2016 - 03:33 AM

I just felt in love with the under member... Na-chan! (Nahagama Neru) and her debut song... "missed the bus" noriokureta basu or 乗り遅れたバス

https://youtu.be/vq8XaE3kZHo

Put Your Kitsune Up! Keep Kawaii Keep Metal! l..l, ,l..l

5mk4KeS.gif

#9 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 12 May 2016 - 07:48 AM

There have been more Under Members added. They have changed their name from Kana Keiyakizaka to Hiragana Keyaki.

Nagahama Neru

Iguchi Mao

Ushio Sarina

Kakizaki Memi

Kageyama Yuuka (former draft member)

Kato Shiho

Saito Kyoko

Sasaki Kumi

Sasaki Mirei

Takase Mana

Takamoto Ayaka

Higashimura Mei

~Oda Sakura

~Sato Masaki

#10 Perseus~HADES~

Perseus~HADES~

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 247 posts

Posted 24 May 2016 - 04:28 PM

Is it just me or 46 girls really look different from 48 girls? (sorry for this very biased opinion, I don't know 48 girls very well too).

I mean even some of them would look same and have quite similar character, the atmosphere of the group family (despite the fact they all belong to one big family of groups) is different, thus girls also look different? It's like the choice of lighting that features certain appearance and mood.

I feel like the 46 girls have this image of "old school Japan", I'm not sure how to quite explain it, but they go for this dark "pretty and polished" look. I like to say they are what AKB48 used to be when they first debuted and how they would be if they continued that image (their 2006-2008 era before "Baby! Baby! Baby!"/"Oogoe Diamond") .

#11 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 30 May 2016 - 03:56 PM

New VEVO account 

lets hope it doesn't end up like Nogi's lol 

#12 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 15 June 2016 - 04:46 PM

Sorry for the double post 

Keyaki will be performing at Tokyo Idol Festival on the 6th and 7th of August! Seeing as their 2nd single will be released on the 10th of august, they will definitely be promoting the new single there!

Also, for those of you who want to watch them :good:

For oversea residents, Tokyo Girls’ Update is offering free tickets present campaign, so why not apply for it with this opportunity!

#13 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 26 June 2016 - 01:46 AM

First mini Photobook! (Sorry that it's huge lol)

tumblr_o54505H90B1usci4io1_1280.jpg

And I guess they will start their show KEYABINGO sometime soon. If they haven't already lol

tumblr_o9bu19BmJA1uoyopko1_1280.jpg

~Oda Sakura

~Sato Masaki

#14 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 30 June 2016 - 08:17 PM

Sorry for double post, but KEYABINGO will officially begin July 5th at 1:29am, with MC being Sandwichman.

keyabingo.jpg

~Oda Sakura

~Sato Masaki

#15 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

Selfish shooting star, Make my wish come true

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 06 July 2016 - 09:06 AM

Episode 1 subs (of main segment)
https://youtu.be/dyxUIwItSEw

https://youtu.be/OtVXhO5SXSM

Spoilers~
Spoiler

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#16 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 17 July 2016 - 02:53 AM

From Good Enough Subs! (I think this is episode 2?) 

^This one is really funny! 

Also, Saimajo hit 20 million views on youtube, considering only japan can watch it, that's pretty amazing! 

#17 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

Selfish shooting star, Make my wish come true

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 17 July 2016 - 03:57 PM

Yeah I believe that was episode 2, really loving it :D

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#18 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 18 July 2016 - 12:59 PM

I'm sorry I don't know who the guy singing is or what song he's singing, but Keyaki girls did the backing choir vocals for his performance during FNS~ 

EDIT: Some 48/Nogi46 girls performed Silent Majority!! Sugai Yuuka and Moriya Akane performed with them. Ikoma Rina centered. 

#19 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 23 July 2016 - 05:29 PM

Sorry for the double post! 

Good enough subs subbed episode 3 of Keyabingo! There was a lot of games played in this episode including a youngsters vs older members ~ 

Also, for those of you like me who still have trouble putting names to faces, this user ukifune at s48 made a sheet on all the members and their profile pictures, as well as general descriptions on them (including popular gags you might recognize them for like nijika's love of dogs or eumura's trumpet gag), and their positions in the group (if they're popular or not, what row they are in for the most recent single etc) 

Figured it might be of use to some potential new fans or lurkers here ^^; 

http://sakamichinote...46 Members.html

#20 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 23 July 2016 - 08:39 PM

^

Thanks minaeshi, that's very handy ^_^ I'm still learning too hahaha

~Oda Sakura

~Sato Masaki

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users