• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#21 Kurolivier

Kurolivier

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 374 posts

Posted 21 July 2017 - 02:11 PM

Oh well, might as well raise this topic from the grave.

Latest PV's from the band:

https://www.youtube....h?v=ZlpQZ2Ln-Xs

https://www.youtube....h?v=rWKKgzGj_94

And since Hotaru and Karen left, Twitter of the two latest addition:

Himari Tsukishiro

lgdhlg2W_400x400.jpg

https://twitter.com/himari_tsuki

Rei Imaizumi

htG6qkYo_400x400.jpg

https://twitter.com/reiiiima

They have just finished a tour in Europe, and they will be back next year, with a backband support for some dates

#22 VizMajor

VizMajor

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 540 posts

Posted 29 August 2017 - 04:28 AM

New MV for the song "DAWNSLAYER"

#23 VizMajor

VizMajor

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 540 posts

Posted 09 November 2017 - 12:29 AM

***NECRONOMIDOL International Fan Club on Patreon with many benefits has just started, sign up now!

NECRONOMIDOL -SKULLS IN THE STARS Live at Shibuya WWW

NECRONOMIDOL - ABHOTH 白塗り百鬼夜行ドキュメント

U.S. West Coast Tour Announcement (Note: Turn on CC for English subs)

-------FULL DETAILS WITH VIP DETAILS--------

- Los Angeles -

Date: December 15th
Venue: Whisky A Go Go
Time: Door at 6:30pm
Capacity: 500
Opening acts: coming soon
VIP: VIP SHOW at SoundBite Studios in Downtown LA

- Los Angeles VIP AFTER SHOW -

This is your chance to not just watch NECRONOMIDOL and ZEROSHIKI on their first ever US TOUR, but to get a much more personal experience, including a Special LIVE, Meet and greet, and more! Also, you will receive several limited edition merchandise items!
Date: December 15th
Venue: SoundBite Studios
Time: 9:30pm to 12:00am
Capacity: 40
Price: $100
Tickets: NECRONOMIDOL VIP AFTER SHOW **(on sale 5:00pm PST on 11/8)**
Appearing:
NECRONOMIODL
ZEROSHIKI
MIRRORS (LOS ANGELES MELODIC METAL BAND)

Included:
Limited edition T-Shirt (Please let us know your exact size or we will assign you a random size)
Tour Laminate
Poster
Chance to take iPhone selfie shot with all members or just member of your choice

In addition:

Meet and Greet session: You will have a chance to talk to all of the girls as well as all members of ZEROSHIKI
Poster signing by all members of ZEROSHIKI and NECRONOMIDOL
Merchandise signing: You can bring ONE merchandise item from NECRONOMIDOL or ZEROSHIKI and have them sign it. Please limit your merchandise to just one item (e.g., NECRONOMIDOL T-shirt, CD, etc.). All members will sign it if you want.
JANKEN Tournament with NECRONOMIDOL and ZEROSHIKI
MYSTERY EVENT with Necronomidol (A very special treat reserved only for those who order the VIP!)

NOTE: We will have translators present for the meet and greet portion of the VIP show.

BRINGING GIFTS FOR NECRONOMIDOL AND ZEROSHIKI: We HIGHLY encourage you to bring gifts for the girls in NECRONOMIDOL and the guys in ZEROSHIKI, but we have two rules about doing so. First, please keep your gifts on the smaller side. Second, keep the gifts respectful. You will be immediately ejected from the show if you violate this second rule. There will be no tolerance of anything obscene or rude in nature. Use common sense about what you decide to bring these amazing idols and performers!

- Portland -

Date: December 17th
Venue: The ANALOG
Time: Door at 5:00pm
Capacity: 315

---VIP TICKET LEVEL 1---
COST: $75 per ticket
T-shirt and special meet and greet
In addition:
Meet and Greet session: You will have a chance to talk to all of the girls as well as all members of Zeroshiki

---VIP TICKET LEVEL 2---
COST: $85 per ticket

Includes:
Early entrance into the venue
T-shirt (Please let us know your exact size or we will assign you a random size)
Tour Laminate
Poster
Special meet and greet and iPhone selfie with girl of your choice

In addition:

Meet and Greet session: You will have a chance to talk to all of the girls as well as all members of ZEROSHIKI
Merchandise signing: You can bring ONE merchandise item from NECRONOMIDOL or ZEROSHIKI and have them sign it. Please limit your merchandise to just one item (e.g., NECRONOMIDOL T-shirt, CD, etc.). All members will sign it if you want.

BRINGING GIFTS FOR NECRONOMIDOL AND ZEROSHIKI: We HIGHLY encourage you to bring gifts for the girls in NECRONOMIDOL and the guys in ZEROSHIKI, but we have two rules about doing so. First, please keep your gifts on the smaller side. Second, keep the gifts respectful. You will be immediately ejected from the show if you violate this second rule. There will be no tolerance of anything obscene or rude in nature. Use common sense about what you decide to bring these amazing idols and performers!

- Seattle -

Date: December 20th
Venue: Studio Seven
Time: Door at 7:00pm
Capacity: 750

---VIP TICKET LEVEL 1---
COST: $65 per ticket
T-shirt and special meet and greet (Please let us know your exact size or we will assign you a random size)

In addition:
Meet and Greet session: You will have a chance to talk to all of the girls as well as all members of Zeroshiki

---VIP TICKET LEVEL 2---
COST: $75 per ticket

Includes:
Early entrance into the venue
T-shirt (Please let us know your exact size or we will assign you a random size)
Tour Laminate
Poster

Special meet and greet and iPhone selfie with girl of your choice

In addition:

-San Francisco -

Date: December 22nd
Venue: Bottom Of The Hill
Time: Door at 8:30pm
Capacity: 325
Opening acts: NAME
VIP: NO VIP AVAILABLE

#24 asiamiles

asiamiles

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 190 posts

Posted 10 November 2017 - 02:37 AM

We HIGHLY encourage you to bring gifts for the girls in NECRONOMIDOL and the guys in ZEROSHIKI,

I'm surprised he didn't add "and the management!"

Are US 'fans' - do such even exist? - really going to pay those VIP prices? I guess they've already performed overseas so maybe he already has some idea what mugs there are out there.

Good luck to them!

#25 Moklar

Moklar

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 883 posts

Posted 10 November 2017 - 10:12 AM

I don't think those VIP tickets are expensive considering what you get

#26 Moondoggie

Moondoggie

If you ain't blue, you ain't true

• Senpai
  • 4707 posts

Posted 10 November 2017 - 08:27 PM

We HIGHLY encourage you to bring gifts for the girls in NECRONOMIDOL and the guys in ZEROSHIKI,

I'm surprised he didn't add "and the management!"

Are US 'fans' - do such even exist? - really going to pay those VIP prices? I guess they've already performed overseas so maybe he already has some idea what mugs there are out there.

Good luck to them!

Better than some of the crap VIP offerings Babymetal have done for overseas tour lol. No meet and greet,no signing and all you get is a crappy cheap t shirt that isn't even one of the good ones that you need to pay extra for or some pin badges. I think the first time they came to the UK you got a signed lanyard and a t shirt from the merch stand of your choice but then they progressively got more expensive and crappier lol. In this case you're getting meet and greets,signings and so on or in the case of that extra VIP show in LA a whole live of three acts plus meet and greet signing plus an extra event. You pay more than that for less for a lot of events in Japan. 

NECRONOMIDOL are one of the more supported groups overseas outside the whole H!P/AKB bubble and have a pretty hardcore cult following. Probably because they are one of the few really willing to tour abroad. The guy who organised it really put a lot of effort into getting it together and I met him in Japan around when he suggested the idea to their manager, he seems like a pretty sound guy and enthusiastic about idols. Managed to book some really nice venues and put time into trying to make the whole thing really good. 

I don't see why you need to be so passive aggressive about the whole thing. 

TEAM TAKECHAN

#27 asiamiles

asiamiles

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 190 posts

Posted 11 November 2017 - 04:09 AM

Better than some of the crap VIP offerings Babymetal have done for overseas tour lol. 

I don't doubt it, though they're at a level where they know how much they can take advantage of the gullible.

NECRONOMIDOL are one of the more supported groups overseas outside the whole H!P/AKB bubble and have a pretty hardcore cult following. Probably because they are one of the few really willing to tour abroad. The guy who organised it really put a lot of effort into getting it together and I met him in Japan around when he suggested the idea to their manager, he seems like a pretty sound guy and enthusiastic about idols. Managed to book some really nice venues and put time into trying to make the whole thing really good. 

I don't see why you need to be so passive aggressive about the whole thing. 

It's good that they have set their sights beyond Japan, and you obviously know better than me about the size of their overseas following, so maybe they know exactly what they're doing re. pricing the VIP tickets.

But I don't like the bit about encouraging people to bring gifts, and unless they're going to sound very different from how they do at idol events in Japan I feel they're misrepresenting what they're like to those who are unfamiliar with them.

The 'good luck' message was meant to be genuine though - I wasn't being sarcastic.

#28 TotallyUncool

TotallyUncool

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 876 posts

Posted 16 December 2017 - 10:03 AM

I saw them earlier tonight at the Whisky - it wasn't a long set, but they were excellent, and they closed with a great version of Ithaqua!

Neither Heaven nor sky above,
neither Hell nor earth below.

#29 wattstax

wattstax

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 47 posts

Posted 16 December 2017 - 02:08 PM

I doubt that the part with the presents was meant this way. Many idol fans want to give presents to their idols (me too), so I assume this as a reply to that, since many other groups just don‘t allow presents at all. (or only indirectly with a present box).

I also consider the price for the VIP as nothing too exaggerate. Would gladly pay for it.
At their Europe tour this year, they only were able to offer group chekis with no talks, I heard. So the rewards here are pretty neat considering. Of course nothing in comparison to when they perform in Japan.

Favourite Idol: Yanagisawa Ayano
Favourite Groups: BELLRING Girls Heart affiliates, PASSPO, Party Rockets GT

#30 number244

number244

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1340 posts

Posted 29 January 2018 - 10:03 PM

Here's a video that helped out with when NECRONOMIDOL were in Los Angeles

WHAT A CATCH!

Just in time for this weeks SUPER BOWL festivities. Here's our new video!

TOUCHDOWN CELEBRATIONS with @NECRONOMIDOL

#31 Moklar

Moklar

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 883 posts

Posted 29 January 2018 - 10:31 PM

^ cute :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users