Photo

What are some of your H!P Unpopular Opinions?

hello project

• Please log in to reply
4488 replies to this topic

#4261 JPope

JPope

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 300 posts

Posted 13 January 2020 - 04:24 AM

^ I've cooled on Moe. I feel like she should have improved more than she has by now.

#4262 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 16 January 2020 - 04:54 AM

Tsubaki Factory is the most 'idolly' group and honestly, if given the right production team, they could easily increase their popularity and hit 100k sales. 

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#4263 chocolatmenthe

chocolatmenthe

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 303 posts

Posted 19 January 2020 - 09:47 PM

^^  I can't quite say about her level. It's just.. She never felt idolly to me, and still doesn't. Not HaroPro-like, not idol-like, and most importantly not Angerme-like... Still sticking out like a sore thumb to me you know...

^ Is it unpopular opinion? Cause I 100% agree on this.

Idols are keeping me young since 2006.

#4264 Yasser96

Yasser96

まりでぃー

• Senpai
  • 617 posts

Posted 19 January 2020 - 11:55 PM

Collectively, 12ki were the weakest generation to have ever joined Morning Musume and 15ki members confirm this (imo).

藤本美貴  亀井絵里 • 道重さゆみ • 田中れいな • 6期メンバー最高!

#4265 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 20 January 2020 - 09:28 PM

^^ I would say so, most fans i've seen online here and on twitter believe that tsubaki is the weakest group from h!p, despite their stable sales, solid fan base, and increase in skill. Even after their hall tour was announced, i saw lots more people questioning their ability rather than confidently saying the group will do well. I think they're in a similar spot to S/m when 2ki joined or J=J before 2ki joined where fans basically underestimate them for years until they have their shining moment. 

#4266 JPope

JPope

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 300 posts

Posted 20 January 2020 - 11:56 PM

^^ I'm pretty sure this is accepted almost universally, even by those who like the 12kis.

I don't know if this will be popular or unpopular, but I'm not sure where else to post this: I did a pure clickbait post at my blogTop 20 Morning Musume Singles Cover Art

#4267 Yasser96

Yasser96

まりでぃー

• Senpai
  • 617 posts

Posted 21 January 2020 - 08:17 PM

^ Oh. Tbh Maria is one of my current oshis, but it still baffles me how girls like Ruru, Hirona, Musubu, Kiki, Moe and Saori didn’t pass any of the two auditions.

And not to crap on any of the 12ki, but they were probably one of the few generations that really didn’t need complete newbies when it comes to singing and dancing.

藤本美貴  亀井絵里 • 道重さゆみ • 田中れいな • 6期メンバー最高!

#4268 XFER

XFER

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1250 posts

Posted 21 January 2020 - 11:15 PM

I think the 12ki were added as visuals, cause 3 out of 4 are very beautiful girls. 

MRkgm6i.png

#4269 NirvanaRama

NirvanaRama

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 537 posts

Posted 22 January 2020 - 05:03 AM

I was wondering who the 3/4 you were referring to, but then I saw the image in your signature.

Spoiler

#4270 Gabby

Gabby

Keep your smile

• Senpai
  • 2224 posts

Posted 22 January 2020 - 06:00 AM

Someone is visually impaired if they think Haga is better looking than Miki. (And is a opinion that very strongly belongs in this thread.)

HLxdmXb.png

#4271 Pyo-Kiyo

Pyo-Kiyo

Kobushi Factory Fan

• Senpai
  • 1218 posts

Posted 22 January 2020 - 08:24 PM

As much as I have nothing personal against them (two of them are respectively ranked as my top two MM members right now), but I think that the most senior members (Mizuki, Erina, Ayumi, Masaki and Sakura) really should take the graduation baton from ANGERME and move on soon, so that Morning Musume could continue to evolve and give more chances to the newer generations.

<3 Kobushi "MAGNOLIA" Factory  :respect:

#4272 nadirahani

nadirahani

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 640 posts

Posted 23 January 2020 - 09:19 AM

^ Didn't realize how long they are in MM and I guess because of that I don't feel something 'new' and tend to forget that some of the members are actually in the group lol

#4273 Saburo

Saburo

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 142 posts

Posted 31 January 2020 - 12:29 AM

Way back when, at some now-dead message board (JPopMusic, perhaps?), I mentioned that my least-favorite Musume member was Iida Kaori and proceeded to explain why.

Man, I got FLAMED by a few "leaders" of that message board. And that resentment even followed me to other boards, I shit you not.

Those were the days, pre-social media...

乾杯 BABY!

#4274 DiegoKashiwagi

DiegoKashiwagi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 750 posts

Posted 02 February 2020 - 05:52 PM

i feel like Jinsei Blues / Seishun Night would have been a more powerful single if JB had better choreography and a different MV, congrats on trying something new but it just wasnt it.

They also kind of killed the hype on Seishun Night by performing it way too much in advance the release date.

Are you Happy? / A Gonna should have been a triple a-side with Hana ga saku taiyou Abite, or just replace A Gonna with it and release A Gonna as a concert / album song lol

#4275 RihoZukki

RihoZukki

Rare RihoxKanon Shipper

• Senpai
  • 756 posts

Posted 13 February 2020 - 02:29 AM

If Zukki kept the weight off, she'd be one of the visuals of the group. 

de62ax6-a6d8a439-a469-4885-bc30-ca72a342 

Check out new fanfiction: You want it? Say So..

#4276 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 13 February 2020 - 02:45 AM

^isn't that more a fact than an uo? it was clear as day, as soon as she lost weight she was everywhere in variety shows and centered a single, then she put it back on and poof, nothing.. it's a damn shame 

#4277 celestia414

celestia414

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2832 posts

Posted 13 February 2020 - 07:09 AM

^Because her losing that much weight was surprising and interesting.  If she’d kept it off, it wouldn’t be news anymore. It’s hard to say what would have happened, but I don’t think her becoming a main visual long-term was a “fact”. I mean, maybe, but it’s certainly debatable.

Currently Stuck In My Head: Nippon no DNA

Hello!Online Top H!p Songs of 2019 Results Posted

#4278 Kimagure Princess

Kimagure Princess

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 169 posts

Posted 13 February 2020 - 04:12 PM

^Because her losing that much weight was surprising and interesting.  If she’d kept it off, it wouldn’t be news anymore. It’s hard to say what would have happened, but I don’t think her becoming a main visual long-term was a “fact”. I mean, maybe, but it’s certainly debatable.

Yeah I agree with you.
She was a center for Oh My Wish *partly* because of this.. because her weight loss was apparent and it was obvious people will talk about it.
But immediately after that she put the weight back on..

I don't think she is a "visual material". She didn't stand out that much even when she lost weight.. Maria for example really stands out.
Sometimes I show clips of MM to friends (not japanese ofcourse) who doesn't know anything about them, and they immediately say "That girl is cute" about Maria. Also about Mizuki and Yokoyan.

#4279 ulises

ulises

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1382 posts

Posted 13 February 2020 - 10:35 PM

Zukki wasn't the center on Oh My Wish cause she lost weight, she lost weight cause she knew that she would be the center...   :ph34r:

#4280 Kimagure Princess

Kimagure Princess

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 169 posts

Posted 14 February 2020 - 12:14 AM

Zukki wasn't the center on Oh My Wish cause she lost weight, she lost weight cause she knew that she would be the center...   :ph34r:

Haha I thought about that.. It's kinda sad if she did that only because of this.

Maybe even the management requested this from her. To lose weight in time for the PV shooting and such. that would be aweful. ><

(sorry for going of topic in the thread, but it is an interesting subject..)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users