Photo

What are some of your H!P Unpopular Opinions?

hello project

• Please log in to reply
4488 replies to this topic

#4141 megumibex

megumibex

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1040 posts

Posted 08 May 2018 - 05:23 PM

She didn't get a single because they decided the performance schedule for Morning Musume was too much for her. Why would they give her a grad single if the promotion of that single would put her health at risk? Furthermore, (I think, correct me if I'm wrong) the reason why the ceremony was so rushed was that they only got notified that returning was not an option like, a couple of weeks before the end of the tour. I suppose they could of waited and let her have her ceremony at the end of the next one, but what would be the point if she could barely perform anyway?

MM ~ Nonaka Miki, Kaga Kaede ANGERME ~ Sasaki Rikako J=J ~ Takagi Sayuki, Danbara Ruru 

CG ~ Yamaki Risa KF ~ Hamaura Ayano TF~ Kishimoto Yumeno 

KSS - Takase Kurumi, Sato Hikari 

OG ~ Iida Kaori, Suzuki Kanon, Fukuda Kanon, Inaba Manaka, Mitsui Aika, Nakajima Saki

Other Companies ~ Iwase Misaki, Cuca, Nagahama Neru, Maruyama Karin, Khao Kazumaisiri , Suzuka Nakamoto

#4142 taylorniw

taylorniw

no

• Senpai
  • 5495 posts

Posted 08 May 2018 - 05:28 PM

Aika's situation isn't comparable. What were they going to do, have a concert where everyone else dances and she hangs out on a stool for two hours? Her graduating alone would have just been a statement a la Maho or coming out at the very end. She also had a solo song to her name, even if it wasn't written for her graduation so it's not as if she had to go out there and perform a cover for her grad song like Risa did.

The Ai, Reina, Risa, Sayu solos were also pretty obviously just a thanks and a bone for sticking around for so long. It had nothing to do with popularity, otherwise we would have a few more by now.

#4143 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 08 May 2018 - 05:29 PM

That's why i said "And we all know why Aika got nothing". I admit it was a bit confusing XD It wasn't an attack against Aika, by the way. Sorry if it sounded like that ^^ I know she did far more than Haachin and all, but... i've read so many posts by Japanese fans that were so... awful that i never felt she was that popular. Then again, i think there's a huge difference between what people say on the internet hidden behind their computer screen, like everywhere XD

The ceremony could have been better but i felt like they did the best they could to give her a last concert even if she was injured. Maybe adding more slow songs would have been a good idea. She clearly deserved more, though, i'm agree. But i don't think you can compare her case to any other graduations from the "Graduation single for everyone" era or do something better than what she got. I'm impressed she performed so many songs.

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#4144 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 08 May 2018 - 08:06 PM

Was there ever a "graduation single for everyone" era???? I don't remember there being more than one song that the graduating member gets to sing on the graduation day, but that's it. As mentioned above, Ai, Risa, Reina, and Sayu only got solo songs because they'd been around for over 10 years. While Riho and Duu got songs that heavily focused on their graduations, they're not "graduation" songs at the end of the day (if it was, they wouldn't have performed Tsumetai after Riho graduated, for example). Zukki got less of a feature, but that's because she was less popular than the other two. As much as I love Haachin and would love to see every member get their own grad song, I'm neither surprised nor disappointed that Haachin didn't get a "feature" song like the rest. I would be very surprised if they gave her a special moment in either of the two songs.

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#4145 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 08 May 2018 - 08:16 PM

Graduation song isn't the right term, i mentionned it on a previous post. But honestly, i'm don't know what to call them XD "Remember you only have more lines because it's your last single" song ?

I think the way the last single are handled definitly changed. Like i said Utakata is not a graduation song as in "The song is about me", but it was clearly meant to be Zukki's song, just like Are You Happy seems to be Haachin's song. (They're pretty much the same type of song anyway. Sure Zukki got the big DJ part, but it sound like Haachin get some good positions in the dance, few speaking lines that aren't that different compared to Zukki's "Sugoi No Yo", the laugh at the end, the Watashi, the Koko Kara Dashite,ect...). It's just than in Haachin's case, it's rushed, meh, and we already know the 2 songs XD

Now compare that to the previous era (Asami/Makoto only got a short line in the parts of the song performed on tv, JunLin had a short line, Eri the same amount of line she usually get, Koharu's lines were in the B-Sides) and you can see a huge difference. It's just that in Haachin's case, the single was both rushed and pretty meh XD

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

#4146 Lalalaalala

Lalalaalala

Official fanclub for Yokoyan's smile - it saves lives.

• Senpai
  • 1685 posts

Posted 10 May 2018 - 06:46 PM

-I really like Sasaki Rikako's voice and the amount of lines she gets... don't know if this is unpopular, but hey-oh i see a lot of people who disagree with me.

-I don't have a single member in H!P i think don't deserve/shouldn't get a special graduation. I think they are all doing their best for a significant amount of time of their lives and should always be sent off feeling special. I don't think this is unpopular with the fandom, but it sure as heck is with management, so...

-I think Yanamin pulls of sexy just fine for her smol-ness. Sure, she's not as beaming as say Tomoko, Akari or Sayuki, but for some reason i think she pulls of sexy better than Karin, who I will always think of as one of the cutest girls in H!P lol

-I wish MM would do what Angerme are doing with rotational centers (Sort of)... It's so hard to ignore anyone in Angerme, because we get to see so much of how equally wonderful they all are - whereas it's harder to focus on girls in MM with only 2-4 people up front (Not saying they don't deserve it tho, they're incredible) 

-Despite really disliking the song, I think Ju=Ju are bringing in a different style with songs like Vivid Mignight, and I want management to explore that area more, as it suits Ju=Ju really really well. 

-I really like Morito's white and hope they keep it - i think it's different and pretty and makes her look like a dream i want to have.

-I really don't mind that both Harunan and Yokoyan are yellow - i think they both pull it off amazingly well and fit the image of yellow... 

I have no idea if any of these are unpopular lol

Current Ultras: Yokoyama Reina Sasaki Rikako Asakura Kiki, Akiyama Mao Yamazaki YuhaneMaeda Kokoro♥ 

TSUBAKI FACTORY

Current Casual: Oda Sakura, Nonaka Miki, Haga AkaneTanimoto Ami Ise Layla, Kawamura Ayano,  

OGTurtle  Airi, Maimai 

#4147 Blackmallow

Blackmallow

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 589 posts

Posted 12 May 2018 - 01:50 AM

Concerning today's UPCOMING episode, it takes a special song to make Funakki AND Murotan sound boring in a recording session. Ugh.

#4148 megumibex

megumibex

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1040 posts

Posted 19 May 2018 - 02:55 PM

UO: Kodama Sakiko is super underrated. Girl came to her first Shindan Test dressed as a tomato. In what world does that not make a great idol?

MM ~ Nonaka Miki, Kaga Kaede ANGERME ~ Sasaki Rikako J=J ~ Takagi Sayuki, Danbara Ruru 

OG ~ Iida Kaori, Suzuki Kanon, Fukuda Kanon, Inaba Manaka, Mitsui Aika, Nakajima Saki

Other Companies ~ Iwase Misaki, Cuca, Nagahama Neru, Maruyama Karin, Khao Kazumaisiri , Suzuka Nakamoto

#4149 hazuky

hazuky

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 212 posts

Posted 20 May 2018 - 05:18 PM

UO: With the graduation of ogata with only 3 years in the group, I hope manager start to pressure the rest of the girls to graduate too.
I hope too that they don't let any more girls to stay for more than 3-5 years in the group. Auditions and graduations are an essential part of momusu and letting them to stay for so long stop that process.
I want the members to shine by themselves and do their best to gain more popularity for who they are, not because they have been for so long that fans started to like them after 8-9years x_x
I want them to get lines because they are good or manager is trying to push them because they are new, not because they have been for so long they NEED to give them something because of seniority.
I hate this system of "wait for your senpais graduations to start getting lines and recognition" it make the girls feel in a comfort zone where there is not need to push themselves and try harder, just wait until everybody above you graduate and you will get all because you "deserved" =/
If a girl can't shine by herself in less than 3 years is time to move on and find someone else.

#4150 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 20 May 2018 - 05:48 PM

I doubt it will change unfortunatly. Mangement will continue to push who they want to push, make all the background girls wait their turn and then panic when all their "main members" graduate  XD (And let's be fair, the wait your turn argument doesn't even work all the times if they found a new girl they want to push like Reina or Chisaki XD)

I'm agree with you, though. Currently, it's pretty much "You're lucky enough to get a push or you wait few years" and that's dumb. Doing more things like Haachin and Akane's dance lessons on Hello! Station would be a good idea.

#4151 celestia414

celestia414

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2832 posts

Posted 24 May 2018 - 12:57 AM

Idol groups aren't "fair", and there is no incentive for management to make them so. They will push whoever they think is the most marketable, and maybe seniority gets you a bit more consideration, but that's it. I actually think that being background girls gives some girls an advantage with the fans because some like to root for the underdog. For example, there are KSS fans who lose interest once a KSS is promoted.

Currently Stuck In My Head: Nippon no DNA

Hello!Online Top H!p Songs of 2019 Results Posted

#4152 Gabby

Gabby

Keep your smile

• Senpai
  • 2224 posts

Posted 25 May 2018 - 06:13 AM

This might or might not be unpopular but I think Tsubaki's third single was their weakest single. I really only enjoyed 1 song and the other two where just okay. Their strongest IMO is their first single where all three songs are bops. 

HLxdmXb.png

#4153 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 28 May 2018 - 02:27 PM

Personally, i think they're all on the same level, but i perfer the 2nd single.

UO: ... I... I... *hide behind a shield* I LIKE CHOKKAN ! *run away*

#4154 keaine

keaine

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 574 posts

Posted 28 May 2018 - 05:25 PM

This might or might not be unpopular but I think Tsubaki's third single was their weakest single. I really only enjoyed 1 song and the other two where just okay. Their strongest IMO is their first single where all three songs are bops. 

My opinion to determine if your opinion is unpopular or not: I think their 3rd single was the best. I'd say 1<<2<3.

End-of-the-year polls are now closed! Results on the links below:

Hello!Online General Election 2018: http://www.hello-onl...-election-2018/

Female Up-Front Acts Poll 2018: http://www.hello-onl...acts-poll-2018/

Hello!Online Top H!P Songs of 2018 Fan Poll: http://www.hello-onl...-2018-fan-poll/

Fan Poll: MV of the Year 2018: http://www.hello-onl...-the-year-2018/

#4155 Gabby

Gabby

Keep your smile

• Senpai
  • 2224 posts

Posted 28 May 2018 - 06:08 PM

I agree I always though Chokkan was a really fun song. I see a lot of people prefer Koi wa Hassou Do The Hustle! over it and that  always confused me since I think that song is so Meh.

Few more unpopular opinions. 

Kobushi's 4th single was much better than their 2nd and 3rd singles. (I really love the jk ninja girl stuff so I guess that helps) (2nd and 3rd only had like 1 song each that I liked 4th I like both songs and the b-sides making it a better listen for me)
Riakako is only like the 3rd best dancer in Angerme, only thing she has going for her really is her dancing is energetic. 

I don't get why Maira is in the dance club, that girl flais when she dances, like watching her in A gonna was something. 

HLxdmXb.png

#4156 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 28 May 2018 - 07:03 PM

Kobushi Factory’s 5th single is the best Hello! Project single of the year so far. Two solid tracks with amazing vocals to back them up.

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#4157 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 28 May 2018 - 07:27 PM

I agree I always though Chokkan was a really fun song. I see a lot of people prefer Koi wa Hassou Do The Hustle! over it and that  always confused me since I think that song is so Meh.

Few more unpopular opinions. 

Kobushi's 4th single was much better than their 2nd and 3rd singles. (I really love the jk ninja girl stuff so I guess that helps) (2nd and 3rd only had like 1 song each that I liked 4th I like both songs and the b-sides making it a better listen for me)
Riakako is only like the 3rd best dancer in Angerme, only thing she has going for her really is her dancing is energetic. 
I don't get why Maira is in the dance club, that girl flais when she dances, like watching her in A gonna was something.

I like Koiing, but yeah, i don’t found it that good, It’s a nice song i listen from times to times, but as a single, i don’t know if it’d work to be honnest.

I actually liked the B-Side of Kobushi Factory’s 4th single more than the ninja A-Side. I doubt having a Triple A single with 2 ninja song would work, so i kinda wish they switched the 2 ninja song. Shalala isn’t really my cup of tea, but at the same time, i found it really memorable and so powerful when they sing it during concert.

#4158 GetRapper

GetRapper

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 922 posts

Posted 29 May 2018 - 06:21 AM

Here are a few:

-A Gonna is Momosu's best A-Side since Mukidashi de Mukiatte.

-Juice=Juice has no weak singers now, even Yuka is average at this point.

-ANGERME is my favorite H!P group, but every single they've released since Taiki Bansei/Otome no Gyakushuu has at least one song I either dislike or I'm meh about.

-I liked all the songs from Tsubaki's latest single when it came out, but I haven't listened to them since.  I still listen to their 1st and 2nd singles all the time.

-The longer Up-Front drags these auditions, the more I lose interest.  There a few Kenshuusei ready to debut now, just put Horie, Yuhane, Noguchi and Shimakura in Ichioka Factory and call it good!

epwHFX3.jpg?1

Oshi's:  MM'19:  野中美希, Angerme:  室田瑞希, J=J:  植村 あかり, Country Girls:  山木梨沙

Kobushi Factory: 和田 桜子, Tsubaki Factory:  小野瑞歩, BEYOOOOONDS:  江口紗耶

All time favorites:  後藤 真希, 藤本 美貴, 矢口真里, 鞘師里保, 矢島 舞美, 清水 佐紀

#4159 Pyo-Kiyo

Pyo-Kiyo

Kobushi Factory Fan

• Senpai
  • 1218 posts

Posted 29 May 2018 - 09:18 AM

Kobushi Factory’s 5th single is the best Hello! Project single of the year so far. Two solid tracks with amazing vocals to back them up.

Thanks for letting me know I'm not the only one!  ^-^  :good:

<3 Kobushi "MAGNOLIA" Factory  :respect:

#4160 megumibex

megumibex

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1040 posts

Posted 29 May 2018 - 02:19 PM

^ I feel that way too. Ashita tenki ni nare is my favorite song of the year so far.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users