Photo

What are some of your H!P Unpopular Opinions?

hello project

• Please log in to reply
4488 replies to this topic

#21 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 29 January 2016 - 02:04 AM

Most of this will be for MM since I have a lot to say about this group lol 

Cute 

- Mai should just smile and dance 

- Maimi's singing isn't that bad 

- Airi needs to push herself more so that people can recognize her as the ace of H!P. Sayu left that position vacant in 2014 and Airi should have taken that position by now. 

- They need to graduate from being "Idols", stay in H!P/Up front, but just as a group. Like E-girls

MM

- Ikubo and Masaki are the two girls who would EASILY make MM popular and relevant again if management just allowed them to actually freaking say something on TV!

- The group doesn't need to stick with their "cool" image. The best thing about Golden Era MM was how they could always do different styles and still be relevant.

- I can't see the beauty in Akane at all. 

- Masaki and Chel should center the group from now on. Imasugu proved that. 

- They need a cute member to drag them out of this "cool" image that they've been boring us with since Tikibun.

- Mizuki needs to start giving off a leader vibe because Haruna, Eripon and Ayumi look more leader-ish than she does.

- Speaking of "cool" things, seishun kozou ga naiteiru was not cool and 12th gen wins the award for the most boring debut song ever made.

- 12th gen have been in the group the same amount of time as Angerme's 3rd gen/CG 1st gen. There is no excuse for them still looking like rookies.

- Sakura's singing is overrated. Sakura herself is overrated.

- And speaking of Sakura, her fans win the award of most annoying group of people on H!O. Literally every damn argument on H!O includes a Sakura fan. Chill the ###### out. (edit: lol the swearing got hastagged im crying)

- I can't wait for 13th gen because MM aren't giving me life right now. 

Angerme

- Maro was a gem to this group and is burns me to listen to Angerme songs without her 

- It's gonna burn me even more when Meimi leaves but this isn't really an unpopular opinion

- I really like Maho's voice and I feel like she can become a gem for this group if they utilize her right. 

- Angerme is probably the most entertaining group in H!P right now and if they vs MM in a variety show they would easily take all of MM's popularity. 

J=J

- Karin could easily be like Sakura is in 48G if fans just give her a chance lol. She's actually pretty funny, good singer, dancer, pretty... Probably the best Idol in H!P right now

- Yuka needs more love.

- J=J are in need of at least one cute song to change the scenery a little, or at least go back to having different cultural sounds in their songs. 

- Akari could easily be the Kojima Haruna of J=J, she doesn't need to sing well, just take good photos and be the model of the group, that works fine. 

CG

- Uta leaving wasn't as big as everyone made it out to be, sad yes, but not the end of CG

- This group will be the stars of H!P by the start of 2017

- Everything about this group is perfect and if you don't believe this is true then you're lying to yourself and should really learn to accept the facts of life and love yourself. 

KF /TF

- (KF) The grunts have got to stop. That's all I have to say. 

- (TF) They should have been a "sweet ballad" kind of group to counter KF. Up front missed such a great opportunity. 

- H!P need to do a senbatsu election styled event to rank the girls and create drama lol

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#22 GabiUsagi

GabiUsagi

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 326 posts

Posted 29 January 2016 - 08:34 AM

I know it's gonna be a little rude. I miss Riho and all but I'm so excited to think how will they distribute her solo lines and just hope that Kanon and Haruka will get some of them.

#23 Colours

Colours

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 687 posts

Posted 29 January 2016 - 03:05 PM

I don't understand why Iikubo hasn't graduated already.

Tsubaki is the most non-pretty group H!P has put out and I think that might have to do with Tsunku not having any say in who is in the group.

ki4pRBA.jpg

Set by Snipey

#24 the rose garden

the rose garden

team kenshuusei

• Senpai
  • 8561 posts

Posted 29 January 2016 - 03:21 PM

One thing I really need to get off my chest:

I love Sakura, I love her singing, but once you take her vocal talent away not much remains. It bothers me when she's considered "the most skilled" just because of her singing skills, that is not all that makes a good idol. She needs to work on this.

Okay, one more thing.

I've never disliked a single H!P member, but I could not stand Fukuda Kanon from the day aMa no Jaku came out until the day she graduated.

Y2xXbRF.gif

by AmaSusE 

#25 usagi_no_kami

usagi_no_kami

うさちゃんピース!!!

• Senpai
  • 11934 posts

Posted 29 January 2016 - 06:56 PM

Apart from a few minor things, I'm pretty happy with the current state of H!P.

#26 long live the tyrant

long live the tyrant

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 23 posts

Posted 29 January 2016 - 07:08 PM

- I think Inaba manaka is the best HIP dancer, better than ayumi and riho.

- seishun kozo is a bad debut song but have a cool mv.

- I think hagiwara mai is the worst HIP singer for now.
- I think kusumi koharu is overrated and have a annoying character and voice.(the worst voice in momusu platinum era)
- I like juice=juice wonderful world single and most of juice=juice new songs album.
- country girls didn't have good singer(I'm glad they add funakki to the group, at least they had 1 good singer in the group)
- without riho, I think momusu sales will decrease drastically.

#27 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 29 January 2016 - 08:54 PM

Eh, can we not talk about H!O members? I thought that was a bit uncalled for.

-I don't like Sakura's selfie game at all. I'll never get why she got crowned selfie queen.

-I like Miki but I couldn't care less about her English speaking skills.

^Pretty sure the bit about Makanan is a popular opinion though.

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#28 emilissa15

emilissa15

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 36 posts

Posted 29 January 2016 - 10:25 PM

C-ute

I don't think C-ute performances are as amazing as some say. I agree they are all pretty much well-rounded and talented and their performances are enjoyable, but not always amazing or flawless.

Morning Musume

I often read that Ai-chan has a boring personality, but I'm not sure if it's the majority that thinks that. However, I find her quite funny and enjoyable.

I don't want Maria as Morning Musume center, not even in the future. I would be happy for her if she does, but I wouldn't enjoy the group as much as before. And I think that right now she's not center material.

I don't see Akane resemblance with Sayu, lol. In the past they were A BIT more similar, but now I cannot see anything in common (comparing with 13-14yo Sayu, obviously)

ANGERME

I don't think Dawa is a great singer, just a decent one.

I don't think the girls sound good with rockish songs.

Juice=Juice

Lately, I find Karin a bit unattractive and... scarying  :ph34r:  Like in this caption, she reminds me of an alien. I know it's pretty much due to the lighting, but still XD

I don't find Yuka cute/beautiful.

Country Girls

I don't like Chisaki as center and I'm not fond of Mai either. I hope Musubu and Nanami get center position.

I can't stand Tamerai Summertime, it's so boring  :(

Kobushi Factory

Nothing really unpopular; maybe just the fact that I wasn't as amazed of Dosukoi as some people seemed to be XD

Tsubaki Factory

Not sure this is unpopular: I think they are now debut ready, but I hope they would release at least another indie because I'd like to have longer indie periods in general.

I like Kedakaku Sakihokore, but I find it quite forgettable.

Kenshuusei

I can't understand the hype surrounding Momohime. Maybe I'll change my mind when I see some actual footage of her in Kenshuusei.

In general I hope they don't return to the single A side - single/multiple B sides format.

#29 Nowhere Man

Nowhere Man

Mononofu 4 Life

• Senpai
  • 2108 posts

Posted 30 January 2016 - 12:32 AM

Morning Musume

While everyone sees Mizuki as the gorgeous Musume, I'm completely convinced it's just because she's got a nice rack; honestly, I find Eripon's face and body a lot more aesthetically pleasing.

I like her, I really do.. but I think Eripon is not this brilliant athlete/acrobat everyone and their dog makes her to be. Nonakaccho performs the stunts better than her.

While I'm happy that Riho got that dance interlude as a final graduation nod and to show off her skills, I find it totally out of place in both the flow of the MV and the song.

I believe the 10kies are one of the best generations in the history of Morning Musume

While I know idoldom is all about idol charas and stuff; I've never been so annoyed by one chara as I'm with Reina Tanaka's. She's neither the rebel yankii she always portrayed in MM, nor the rock chick she pretends to be in Lovendor... and her voice grates my soul

I don't understand the Maria/Haachin hate

I think the best singer in Morning Musume in recent years has always been Sakura Oda

°C-ute 

Excepting I miss you, GamushaLIFE, The Power and Exciting Fight, I think their music has been really bland since Aitai Aitai Aitai Na/Kanashiki Heaven

I'm not 100% convinced they should jump from being idols to full-on artists... I believe that even Airi and Chisato are good at idol-level, not so much in the big picture

ANGERME 

I never liked Maro

The Factories 

I think they're the future of H!P

Tsubaki Factory

I thin they have the best music in H!P as of right now

Idk if this is unpopular anymore, but they've improved tons! I think they're ready for major debut

Country Girls

I really like Momochi in it

I never saw anything in Uta 

Posted Image

Signature made by MayaChanShiDae

#30 Nakari

Nakari

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 779 posts

Posted 30 January 2016 - 01:03 AM

Just a few things...
I really don't want a Kudo centered MM.
Rikako really isn't all that great so I don't see the big hype over her.
Im getting a little tired of C-ute and their "wow we are so strong nothing can break us up" theme they have going on.

tumblr_nrywleOAkq1so07v9o1_500.jpg

By: Me

#31 KuronoKame

KuronoKame

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 389 posts

Posted 30 January 2016 - 04:27 AM

I have one unpopular opinion, but it's not with any of the groups in particular (I ignore most opinions about the groups, so I don't know which is unpopular and which is popular. ). Rather, it's with TRIANGLE (Momusu's 2015 musical). 

I didn't like it. I didn't even like the three main characters tbh. :\ The only thing that got me through that entire musical was Duu's jellyfish squad and Chel's character.

「孤独なサバイバー

#32 LoveRice

LoveRice

Your favorite user

• Senpai
  • 3028 posts

Posted 30 January 2016 - 08:18 AM

dang you guys went all out.

Seriously tho

THE URGE TO ARGUE WITH SOMEONE IS REAL

#33 rinafest'19

rinafest'19

slow release schedule apologist

• Senpai
  • 1848 posts

Posted 30 January 2016 - 09:47 AM

Heres some new ones for me

- 4nin S/mileage was nothing special, it just ended before it got stale so it's remembered positively.

-I can't stand when someone thinks a girl is capable of "saving" a group or will be the reason why they're big again. Your lil "poisoned tongued" oshi isn't going to make the group any bigger. It didn't work for Sayu or Momo. They are/were personalities of their own. separate from their groups.

Still can't think of anything for C-ute :///

MizukiRina

Twitter

#34 AitorKamei

AitorKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5940 posts

Posted 30 January 2016 - 02:30 PM

I think things like "I wouldn't mind/wouldn't even notice if this member graduates" aren't needed to be honest. For unpopular opinions, I think it's better if they're constructive and with an argument.

32ziadw.jpg

MM: Sato Masaki, Ogata Haruna, Kudo Haruka, Oda Sakura ; ºC: Okai Chisato;

A: Sasaki Rikako,Wada Ayaka, Katsuta Rina ; J=J: Uemura Akari & Kanazawa Tomoko. CGs: Shimamura Uta; KF: Hirose Ayaka, Taguchi Natsumi; TF: Tanimoto Ami, Kishimoto Yumeno

#35 emilissa15

emilissa15

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 36 posts

Posted 30 January 2016 - 05:03 PM

I forgot to say that I really like some of the most unpopular release, like PPU and Morning Musume updated album XD

#36 Ady001

Ady001

Work In Great Progress

• Senpai
  • 2149 posts

Posted 30 January 2016 - 07:14 PM

I don't think this is unpopular but it really helps if H!P/UF has a TV show rather than releasing only those DVD Magazines. I kind of missed the time when Onedari Entame was televised because it gave us a way to look at the KSS members.

Hmm, this thread should have another disclaimer.

#37 Ady001

Ady001

Work In Great Progress

• Senpai
  • 2149 posts

Posted 30 January 2016 - 07:14 PM

I don't think this is unpopular but it really helps if H!P/UF has a TV show rather than releasing only those DVD Magazines. I kind of missed the time when Onedari Entame was televised because it gave us a way to look at the KSS members.

Hmm, this thread should have another disclaimer.

#38 Moondoggie

Moondoggie

If you ain't blue, you ain't true

• Senpai
  • 4707 posts

Posted 30 January 2016 - 08:48 PM

A disclaimer like "Leave all your whiny tumblr drama on tumblr and let people air their own opinions since you asked for them or if this makes you unhappy don't read the thread or make it in the first place"?

TEAM TAKECHAN

#39 kittykoo5

kittykoo5

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1131 posts

Posted 30 January 2016 - 09:04 PM

H!P in general

-I think UF is better at producing individuals than groups. Looking at how successful Aya was and how some their groups live or die with their ace I think they should focus on their members solo activities more. I'm not saying disband groups but just (for some of the members at least) focus on their solo careers more and not idol exclusive stuff either. 

Morning Musume

-I don't believe Riho was the cause of the switch to formation dancing because if she was they would have switched much sooner and used it as a promotion tactic for the new ace. I think what actually happened was when Ai graduated they needed something to promote the group so when a Rihoish looking girl with dance experience auditioned they started making plans to use them on TV and for concerts, but when PPU failed they had to switch to a formation dance group and put those two in front to compensate for the rest of the group. (Honestly looking OTT dance shot closely I see why Ayumi and Riho were in the front for most of it.

-I don't want MM to go back to platinum era type music. It worked then because of the members just like colorful era worked because of its members. I want to see them move away from edm but towards songs like The Matenrou Show and Sukatto My Heart. Even after the hype of the new release had died those songs are my jam  :gitaa: .

-I hope they don't add any project girls for 13th gen. 12th gen still look awkward and MM don't need even more of that.

-Miki being pushed to the center feels really forced. She's not a spectacular singer she's just okay and her being center would have only made sense for One and Only.

-10th gen is the most well rounded generation in MM history.

-I don't understand the hype about Suzuki Kanon. She doesn't stand out and isn't in the top tier for anything (singing, dancing, etc) imo.

Juice=Juice

-This group had so much potential but their music since 2014 has been forgettable/boring and they've become so overrated that I actually get annoyed whenever I here about them ( I still hope their drama does well though).

Tsubaki Factory

-I honestly hate their edm music. I'm still holding out for them to someday become a soft ballad-esk group but until them I think I'll follow their activities in passing except their music (which is a first for me)

KSS

- I get that Kaede works hard and is passionate but that can be said for most of the KSS and shouldn't be reason enough for her to get into MM. The only current group in H!P that she would have fit into would have been KF but that ship has sailed. She would just be so out of place in MM and she seems like a drama queen which made that last episode of Green Room uncomfortable to watch in the end.

dlapuo76c72.gif

#40 Corpenicus62

Corpenicus62

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3603 posts

Posted 31 January 2016 - 12:34 AM

I love Tsunku, but I'm glad that other people are writing the music for Angerme, Country Girls, and Kobushi Factory.

2015 was a great year for H!P musically, and it's largely because of all the fresh talent writing the songs.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users