Photo

What are some of your H!P Unpopular Opinions?

hello project

• Please log in to reply
4488 replies to this topic

#3901 RihoZukki

RihoZukki

Rare RihoxKanon Shipper

• Senpai
  • 756 posts

Posted 13 December 2017 - 03:42 PM

I'm glad that people started to ship IshiDuu and let go of MaaDuu, and then Maa confirming further that MaaDuu has sunk.  :c18:

tumblr_ov85zxkBU81twgq1qo1_500.jpg

de62ax6-a6d8a439-a469-4885-bc30-ca72a342 

Check out new fanfiction: You want it? Say So..

#3902 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 13 December 2017 - 05:40 PM

Masaki's clearly upset about it though so I don't really see it as something to be happy about. I don't like Maa-chan that much but geez, some of y'all are way too harsh on the girl.

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#3903 cjkuma

cjkuma

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 245 posts

Posted 14 December 2017 - 12:00 AM

as bummed as i am about the mvs being short, im really happy that the 3 new angerme mvs are super creative and arent just close up shots and dance shots in a warehouse like some other recent mvs

Morning MusumeKaga KaedeMorito ChisakiIikubo Haruna / ANGERME:  Katsuta Rina, Takeuchi Akari. Kawamura Ayano

Juice=Juice: Miyazaki YukaMiyamoto Karin, Kanazawa Tomoko / Tsubaki Factory: Tanimoto Ami, Kishimoto Yumeno, Ono Mizuho

Country Girls: Ozeki Mai / Kobushi Factory: Wada Sakurako, Hirose Ayaka / Other: Kiyono Momohime, Takase Kurumi

KSS: Ono Kotomi, Yonemura Kirara

#3904 rinafest'19

rinafest'19

slow release schedule apologist

• Senpai
  • 1848 posts

Posted 14 December 2017 - 12:11 AM

edit: wrong thread LOL

but heres an opinion. When you take away the 20th anniversary aspect of Duu's grad, Zukki's grad was much more interesting.

MizukiRina

Twitter

#3905 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 14 December 2017 - 12:34 AM

I felt differently. Kanon's grad felt really underwhelming and the focus on Kanon was meh. Compared to Meimi's grad at the same time it didn't feel grand tbh. Here the setlist has too many mellow songs but I felt Haruka was everywhere and there was this ~she is the graduate~ member vibe.

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#3906 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 14 December 2017 - 01:27 AM

^IA, Zukki's grad was very mediocre in comparison to Meimi's..... I was so disappointed in the whole group welp 

Duu's grad literally had the aura of a graduation concert, i didn't feel that with Zukki's at all. I can understand not having enough time to prepare Riho's grad concert since it was so last minute, but they had time to give Zukki a grand exit and it just felt like "awww see you later" whereas Duu's felt like "we are NEVER..........N.E.V.E.R going to see THIS GIRL, THIS GIRL OVER HERE, EVER AGAIN" lmao 

Masaki's clearly upset about it though so I don't really see it as something to be happy about. I don't like Maa-chan that much but geez, some of y'all are way too harsh on the girl.

Gotta agree tbh, they way she's reacting to her relationship with Duu is something i see others around me do a lot when they're in the same situation, but since maachan has trouble expressing herself she either sounds dramatic or indifferent which makes the situation look bigger than it probably is (Maachan's blog post seemed like a break up letter to duu, but i'm 100% certain it's not that deep lmao). 

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#3907 taylorniw

taylorniw

no

• Senpai
  • 5495 posts

Posted 14 December 2017 - 01:36 AM

Haruka's graduation took so long from the time it was actually announced that I had stopped caring by the time it actually happened. I was like 'welp cool SEE YA'. Especially since the actual grad single came out months ago. The Budokan in November felt more like the end of the tour than Haruka's grad did. 

#3908 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 14 December 2017 - 06:07 AM

UO: 15 Thank you, too has a storyline behind it.
Spoiler

If anything, it'd be nice if the album was ordered:
1.) Mou Gaman Dekinai wa ~ I Love Ice Cream~
2.) Seishun Say A-HA
3.) Watashi no Nanni mo Wakacchanai
4.) CHO DAI
5.) Narcissus
6.) Style of my Love
7.) Romance ni Mezameru
8.) Koi wa Toki ni

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#3909 LoveRice

LoveRice

Your favorite user

• Senpai
  • 3028 posts

Posted 20 December 2017 - 06:55 AM

UO: People hate this song. I love it.

Also #screwkoharu

#3910 mo043311

mo043311

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 181 posts

Posted 21 December 2017 - 12:45 AM

Also #screwkoharu

Also #screwkoharu

Grow up...

#3911 RihoZukki

RihoZukki

Rare RihoxKanon Shipper

• Senpai
  • 756 posts

Posted 21 December 2017 - 04:35 AM

I'm going to predict that Riho is coming out with something next year or maybe the next two years. If it happens, you heard it from me first.

de62ax6-a6d8a439-a469-4885-bc30-ca72a342 

Check out new fanfiction: You want it? Say So..

#3912 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 21 December 2017 - 12:05 PM

^

Others already predicted this in the 2018 Speculations thread. /D

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#3913 Blackmallow

Blackmallow

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 589 posts

Posted 29 December 2017 - 04:55 PM

UO: I understand the Maopin hype, but I just watched a few dance shots from TF and I think Riko is the best dancer in the group and the most underrated dancer in HP.

#3914 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 29 December 2017 - 05:18 PM

I actually think Riko was an okay dancer when TF started but right now I think everyone has surpassed her in almost everything and her dancing is nothing special. I don't know which is the UO though but I don't think she is in the top 3 of dancers in TF.

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#3915 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 29 December 2017 - 05:23 PM

^I've gotta agree lol.. I followed TF because Riko was a KSS i was rooting for to debut, but since she's joined, While she has improved, I think everyone else has improved and surpassed her skills and entertainment level welp. 

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#3916 taylorniw

taylorniw

no

• Senpai
  • 5495 posts

Posted 29 December 2017 - 05:46 PM

That's not saying much. I watched the live of their latest single and every single one of them was very underwhelming.

#3917 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 29 December 2017 - 06:16 PM

Unfortunatly, i’m agree, pretty much everyone is more interisting than her. Hope she’ll improve, though.

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#3918 keaine

keaine

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 574 posts

Posted 29 December 2017 - 06:33 PM

yeah I think the unpopular opinion here is having an opinion in the first place ^^

End-of-the-year polls are now closed! Results on the links below:

Hello!Online General Election 2018: http://www.hello-onl...-election-2018/

Female Up-Front Acts Poll 2018: http://www.hello-onl...acts-poll-2018/

Hello!Online Top H!P Songs of 2018 Fan Poll: http://www.hello-onl...-2018-fan-poll/

Fan Poll: MV of the Year 2018: http://www.hello-onl...-the-year-2018/

#3919 Siiseli

Siiseli

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 109 posts

Posted 29 December 2017 - 07:26 PM

Here's an UO about TF: After seeing the live where KSS and TF performed Ambitious! Yashiteki de Ii Jan switching the performes in the middle, I can't help but notice how, uh, not-good they are. Especially their dancing is all over the place, I noticed at least 2 members constantly doing some movements completely wrong and the dancing seemed overall very weak. The KSS definitely outperformed them. Their singing's getting much better though so I'm glad they're making progress.

Also another one I'm putting under spoiler cos it's both UO and maybe controversial opinion to have? Idk you've been warned anyway.

Spoiler

#3920 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 29 December 2017 - 08:04 PM

UO: Dorito is actually the weakest of all Momochi successors. Every other CGs member would have been a better addition to strengthen MM's overall variety skills.  

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users