Photo

What are some of your H!P Unpopular Opinions?

hello project

• Please log in to reply
4488 replies to this topic

#3841 mizukingdom1

mizukingdom1

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1060 posts

Posted 24 November 2017 - 02:34 AM

Rina actually sounds good in live shows unlike Kana  :ph34r:

#3842 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 24 November 2017 - 04:19 AM

Rina actually sounds good in live shows unlike Kana  :ph34r:

You're not about to disrespect my oshi like this.

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#3843 LoveRice

LoveRice

Your favorite user

• Senpai
  • 3028 posts

Posted 24 November 2017 - 04:48 AM

THAT GORIRA HAS NO CHANCE AGAISNT THIS UTAHIME

#3844 rinafest'19

rinafest'19

slow release schedule apologist

• Senpai
  • 1848 posts

Posted 24 November 2017 - 05:45 AM

^Preach man.

But I think it comes down to Rina usually sings easier stuff especially in ANGERME (in S/mileage all of their lines were plain back girl type lines). Besides Umaku Ienai she's really given stuff thats easy to handle, while Kana gets stuff like that "ijiwaru na hoshi yo" line which is more difficult to pull off. Kana isn't a good enough singer to pull of Shabondama by herself, while Rina is out here covering songs that suit her voice. 

Anyways.... 2nd gen is the best 4nin generation out there

MizukiRina

Twitter

#3845 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 24 November 2017 - 05:59 AM

Yeah because singing a very easy idolish song which any member can sing is the same as Shabondama in which they always go pretty crazy with the vocals with the growls and squeals, cause that's how the song goes. In any case she did pretty good for a Shabondama solo, though ofc people like Mei will do better.

Kanana tends to get a lot more power lines in which she fails more and/or sounds weird lately, but I still stick with her regarding singing. Rina seems a more stable singer, but her voice has little impact -imo ofc- and power, and as said, she is barely given any hard line. It's like she stays in a comfortable zone and that's that while Kana tries to add an extra to her lines idk. I guess it's up to whatever one prefers but I still think Kana sounds more melodic singing. 

This seems like it has pretty good Kanana vocals, but well it's not full.  There's not really any recent Kanana singing video, that's not from 2015. I remember though a recording in which Muro, Take and her sang, and I thought that time she did better than Muro. But I can't remember the song. 

In any case my UO would be Rina looked like 10 times better with that haircut and style. I find the current style, make up and all, a bit cringey. 

And yes 2ki is awesome. 

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#3846 GetRapper

GetRapper

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 922 posts

Posted 24 November 2017 - 06:47 AM

K09pdaK.gif

epwHFX3.jpg?1

Oshi's:  MM'19:  野中美希, Angerme:  室田瑞希, J=J:  植村 あかり, Country Girls:  山木梨沙

Kobushi Factory: 和田 桜子, Tsubaki Factory:  小野瑞歩, BEYOOOOONDS:  江口紗耶

All time favorites:  後藤 真希, 藤本 美貴, 矢口真里, 鞘師里保, 矢島 舞美, 清水 佐紀

#3847 mizukingdom1

mizukingdom1

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1060 posts

Posted 24 November 2017 - 12:09 PM

Well technically they started off as 5nin  :ph34r: but yeah I do have to agree though

As much as I love 9ki MM they don't have the chemistry like AMeRiKa does

#3848 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 24 November 2017 - 01:29 PM

Yeah I agree, Rina is more constant but rather airy and soft while Kana can hammer out some great lines but butchers another good bunch. I'd also say that Kana has a smaller range, which makes her struggle with a lot of idolish songs, like the old S/mileage songs.

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#3849 megumibex

megumibex

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1040 posts

Posted 24 November 2017 - 04:10 PM

It's quite shocking to me that only Dawa and the remaining 9th gen need to graduate before Anju 2nd gen is at the top of h!p.

MM ~ Nonaka Miki, Kaga Kaede ANGERME ~ Sasaki Rikako J=J ~ Takagi Sayuki, Danbara Ruru 

CG ~ Yamaki Risa KF ~ Hamaura Ayano TF~ Kishimoto Yumeno 

KSS - Takase Kurumi, Sato Hikari 

OG ~ Iida Kaori, Suzuki Kanon, Fukuda Kanon, Inaba Manaka, Mitsui Aika, Nakajima Saki

Other Companies ~ Iwase Misaki, Cuca, Nagahama Neru, Maruyama Karin, Khao Kazumaisiri , Suzuka Nakamoto

#3850 Pyo-Kiyo

Pyo-Kiyo

Kobushi Factory Fan

• Senpai
  • 1218 posts

Posted 24 November 2017 - 04:15 PM

^ ... and Aika...  ^_^ (Sometimes I can't help wondering what she is still doing there...) 

<3 Kobushi "MAGNOLIA" Factory  :respect:

#3851 honeyharunanfan

honeyharunanfan

Just a bookworm

• Senpai
  • 1583 posts

Posted 24 November 2017 - 04:28 PM

Aika is only a H!P member on paper. Eventually her profile will just be quietly removed from the H!P website and that'll be it.

In a recent interview Ayacho said how she thinks she'll outlast the 2ki, so it's likely we won't see any of them as leaders of H!P lol.

I8dtEOy.gif

#3852 Gabby

Gabby

Keep your smile

• Senpai
  • 2224 posts

Posted 25 November 2017 - 07:42 AM

Yeah and Risako said in a interview that she wanted to be an idol for another 10 years. They say a lot of things they don't mean.

HLxdmXb.png

#3853 megumibex

megumibex

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1040 posts

Posted 25 November 2017 - 12:14 PM

also even if Dawa decides to stay on till she's 30 (and no one in the management tries to stop her) she can't control when the 2nd gen leave, they could just be like "I'm not leaving until she's out"

MM ~ Nonaka Miki, Kaga Kaede ANGERME ~ Sasaki Rikako J=J ~ Takagi Sayuki, Danbara Ruru 

OG ~ Iida Kaori, Suzuki Kanon, Fukuda Kanon, Inaba Manaka, Mitsui Aika, Nakajima Saki

Other Companies ~ Iwase Misaki, Cuca, Nagahama Neru, Maruyama Karin, Khao Kazumaisiri , Suzuka Nakamoto

#3854 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 25 November 2017 - 04:24 PM

For all I care Nakazawa Yuko could make her comeback as an idol. I really don't care about the age of an idol. But I do think that while the average age of idols is thankfully growing looking young is one of the main factors for wether this works and the management is supportive? C-ute not only were successful but especially Maimi and Airi have the skin of some 16 year old even in their 20s. I mean management even offered the group to only go on a break and come back afterwards or continue as normal artists instead of disbanding.

Ayaka has this marvelous skin type that I bet makes her look like some flawless queen even when she's close to her 30s. I don't think it's the same for 2ki tbh. So I don't think they can stand next to the younger members till their mid-twenties without looking out of place (even if fabulous as well, don't get me wrong). 

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#3855 honeyharunanfan

honeyharunanfan

Just a bookworm

• Senpai
  • 1583 posts

Posted 25 November 2017 - 04:35 PM

Basically Ayacho said that she'll probably graduate in 2020 and how she thinks all the 2ki would graduate before her. I don't think it's the case of her saying something she doesn't mean, she's always been vocal about wanting to keep going as an idol for as long as possible. It's a plan of hers', but plans don't always work out, so we'll have to wait and see lol.

And rather than her' having control' over the 2ki, maybe they already discussed stuff like that, hence her statement.

I8dtEOy.gif

#3856 KawaiiLand

KawaiiLand

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1626 posts

Posted 25 November 2017 - 06:45 PM

Guess who will be the next H!P leader

#3857 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 25 November 2017 - 06:50 PM

Guess who will be the next H!P leader

I have a feeling that the next H!P Leader will either be Fukumura Mizuki, Nakanishi Kana or Ishida Ayumi. Depends on how long Ayacho stays.

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#3858 megumibex

megumibex

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1040 posts

Posted 25 November 2017 - 07:03 PM

I quite like the idea of Takeuchi Akari being h!p leader (I believe that would be the first case of a leader being related to a previous leader). She'd have to outlast 4 people tho (6 if Aika and Riho suddenly start doing things again).

#3859 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 25 November 2017 - 07:43 PM

If Aika and Riho magically come back, I doubt they'd be given H!P Leadership positions tbh. They're called "soloists" but I doubt Aika would have much of any solo career considering what they were doing with her while she was active. When Riho comes back, they'd probably attempt at giving her a solo career but it probably wouldn't be anything long lasting and they'd probably convince her to switch over to UFP for an actual solo career, like Suzuki Airi, Michishige Sayumi, Okai Chisato, Natsuyaki Miyabi, Tanaka Reina, etc.

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#3860 JennyInTokyo

JennyInTokyo

Takahashi Ai wota! ♥

• Senpai
  • 3451 posts

Posted 25 November 2017 - 10:40 PM

I feel like I talked about this here or somewhere else online before so if it sounds repeated I do apologize.

I think with the way CG ended, it was a waste of time to start the group in the first place :/ I have my reasons and theories why. Momoko seemed like the whole reason UFP wanted to start CG in the first place because they didn't do well in the auditions before so Momo probably seemed like an incentive and only wanted to make CG so she could continue as an idol. Since Momoko left, suddenly the group disperses. Uta and Morito's departures were just sore spots that added to the trainwreck.

<3NECRONOMIDOL <3PASSCODE <3BABYMETAL <3ZOMBIE POWDER <3MANACLE <3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users