Photo

What are some of your H!P Unpopular Opinions?

hello project

• Please log in to reply
4488 replies to this topic

#4301 chaosgamma

chaosgamma

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 49 posts

Posted 11 September 2020 - 01:03 AM

Honestly I could listen to Love Machine in every concert, I just wish they'd stop using the updated version and go back to the original.

1. H!P is going to struggle if they don't step up with releases. Even smaller idol groups can manage to squeeze in at least two releases a year. And now that the idol market is getting so saturated with both J-pop idols and K-pop idols who are releasing in Japan, H!P is going to fall behind more in the market than they already are.

This is an unpopular opinion? I mean sure my wallet doesn't mind fewer releases, but who cares about that guy...

Regarding 9-11ki, and this is just half-formed thoughts bouncing off each other in my head, but I wonder if a lot of it is that there's nowhere for them to go in H!P outside MM. A lot of girls that left Momusu back in olden times stayed in H!P as soloists (or occasionally forming new groups) but management apparently doesn't want to do that anymore. Leaving a group generally means leaving H!P altogether (unless you get folded into J=J). I wonder if they went back to something like the old system we'd have more turnover in the main groups but with older members still being around while doing whatever it is that they do. And considering how many former members are still MCs or guests at concerts anyway...

#4302 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 11 September 2020 - 01:57 AM

honestly i've heard other ppl talk about it but i wish they would try something like elder club again. i mean girls like yuka and harunan are still closely related to h!p doing videos and everything (+ the girls who mc and even ex-h!p youtubers) so they might as well be in their own division so they could get more work, while also staying under h!p and still being involved if they want to. and with all the graduated girls becoming youtubers they could also handle that? idk. it'd definitely be something to do for veteran idols like 9-11ki if they wanna graduate

#4303 triquelme483

triquelme483

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 202 posts

Posted 11 September 2020 - 07:48 AM

After Duu grad... I had an inactive time with H!P

But now i'm feeling alive bc Maa-chan, Ayumin y Yokoyama...

I think the people need to start to support their favorite and not have negative points to other girls. Sometimes the ''critics'' sounds more like hate. I mean, this is jpop, some idols have more habilities singing and another dancing... anothers being models and another being actress... My unpopular opinion is just... peace to the fandom. We know there are some fandoms who are so toxic and i don't wanna H!P fandom transformed to that.

#4304 Verilian

Verilian

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1199 posts

Posted 11 September 2020 - 08:42 PM

I think they aren't doing elder club anymore because it was probably difficult for them to get work as 'elder' idols in the first place. This is probably why so many of the older members are pushing off graduation now.

I think UF will probably form new groups for graduated idols if they're popular enough, soloists too--but H!P as a whole isn't as popular as it was back in its heyday so probably only the most popular members would get to continue performing.

I hope H!P does more musicals again since a lot of ex-H!P idols seem to go into musical performing after graduation.

Mizuki, Rio // Ayano, Yuki // Rei, Ichika // Riko, Mao, Marine, Runo // Rika, Momohime

♥ Karin, Sakura, Mifu

#4305 megumibex

megumibex

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1040 posts

Posted 12 September 2020 - 07:33 PM

I would kill for an elder club revival but I guess they don't want to pay the salaries of a bunch of soloists who hardly ever do anything lol. They could even pull an ongaku gatas and put KSS in units with H!P veterans while they wait to debut.

MM ~ Nonaka Miki, Kaga Kaede ANGERME ~ Sasaki Rikako J=J ~ Takagi Sayuki, Danbara Ruru 

CG ~ Yamaki Risa KF ~ Hamaura Ayano TF~ Kishimoto Yumeno 

KSS - Takase Kurumi, Sato Hikari 

OG ~ Iida Kaori, Suzuki Kanon, Fukuda Kanon, Inaba Manaka, Mitsui Aika, Nakajima Saki

Other Companies ~ Iwase Misaki, Cuca, Nagahama Neru, Maruyama Karin, Khao Kazumaisiri , Suzuka Nakamoto

#4306 mizukingdom1

mizukingdom1

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1060 posts

Posted 13 September 2020 - 09:30 AM

An elders club would be great but I don't think it will happen any time soon...

Although there would be a lot of girls who would be a part of it and they could do many different projects, they probably wouldn't get much done as for some reason UF doesn't like promoting groups when even one girl is missing...

#4307 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 13 September 2020 - 10:58 AM

Hm. I think it would be an incentive for older girls to leave their group, but not showbusiness. Many of the older members now probably won't make it as a soloist, but staying a talent within Up Front or a sub-agency seems like a good job.

At first I thought they could just let H!P and the OG cooperate more, but when I looked into it there aren't that many really active OGs anymore.

I could imagine the following girls taking part in some cooperations:

- Miyazaki Yuka

- Wada Ayaka

- Iikubo Haruna

- Kudo Haruka

- Ozeki Mai

The former °C-ute and Berryz girls could also participate, but they'd probably fill a very obvious senpai role. Which doesn't have to be bad - new girls interacting with Nakazawa Yuko was one of the most entertaining acts when H!P still had TV shows.

Then there are some OG that are on another level, like Yaguchi Mari or Yasuda Kei, who aren't really active right now but I feel like they'd join some special cooperations. Like they did during the Shin Member Audition in 2018.

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#4308 Pyo-Kiyo

Pyo-Kiyo

Kobushi Factory Fan

• Senpai
  • 1218 posts

Posted 08 October 2020 - 07:54 PM

I personally have no problem forgiving Ogata Risa right here, right now...

<3 Kobushi "MAGNOLIA" Factory  :respect:

#4309 megumibex

megumibex

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1040 posts

Posted 09 October 2020 - 07:19 PM

I don't mind forgiving her, she hasn't even done anything to me, so there's nothing for me to forgive her for anyway. But I think it's a bit of a big ask to expect the whole group to forgive her. Whether they do or not depends on how good Risa is at patching things up with them, and proving to the management that these kinds of problems won't come up again.

I hope things are able to work out though, for the rest of the girls just as much for her. Regret and hurt feelings will follow them for a long time if she ends up leaving (or re-joining) on bad terms with everyone (I'm reminded of Taguchi Natsumi admitting she regrets how things ended with Kobushi when their graduation was approaching)

MM ~ Nonaka Miki, Kaga Kaede ANGERME ~ Sasaki Rikako J=J ~ Takagi Sayuki, Danbara Ruru 

CG ~ Yamaki Risa KF ~ Hamaura Ayano TF~ Kishimoto Yumeno 

KSS - Takase Kurumi, Sato Hikari 

OG ~ Iida Kaori, Suzuki Kanon, Fukuda Kanon, Inaba Manaka, Mitsui Aika, Nakajima Saki

Other Companies ~ Iwase Misaki, Cuca, Nagahama Neru, Maruyama Karin, Khao Kazumaisiri , Suzuka Nakamoto

#4310 XFER

XFER

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1250 posts

Posted 09 October 2020 - 07:25 PM

What happened with Risa Ogata? What did she do?

MRkgm6i.png

#4311 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 09 October 2020 - 08:23 PM

Had a private account where she complained about not getting enough attention (lol) and other members (Mizuho doesn't deserve to be pushed, Ami isn't trying enough, Yumeno is annoying, Kiki is an hypocrite and a liar... Except someone leaked all the stuff and now she's on hiatus.

Personally, she can leave, i don't care anymore.

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#4312 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1652 posts

Posted 10 October 2020 - 04:31 AM

If Aibon can be forgiven eventually and come back H!P to perform, I supposed any other girl who is scandal-ridden would be able to?

But of course one may argue that for Aibon's instance, what she did was mostly only to herself and indirectly impacted Nono. And Aibon is a very popular member.

But what Risa did, she basically "slagged" half of the group, with the most damage to Kiki, followed by Saorin and somewhat Ami.

Even if what she said has some element of truth, it's going take alot to mend that broken trust/relationship.

It makes you wonder perhaps the ones she have no problem in the group are actually Riko (which is obvious), Kisora (this one actually shocks me) and Mao (who I thought her personality would have clashed with Risa the most considering the she is most hyper in the group).

I am pretty surprised that she will slag Yumeno and Kiki as I thought she is on good terms with both of them.

I always have the impression Risa isn't impressed with Ami/Kisora and just nonchalant with the rest.

#4313 XFER

XFER

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1250 posts

Posted 10 October 2020 - 05:21 AM

Had a private account where she complained about not getting enough attention (lol) and other members (Mizuho doesn't deserve to be pushed, Ami isn't trying enough, Yumeno is annoying, Kiki is an hypocrite and a liar... Except someone leaked all the stuff and now she's on hiatus.

Personally, she can leave, i don't care anymore.

Oh my!!! :o That's awful :( Thanks for telling me ♥

MRkgm6i.png

#4314 tadase

tadase

Everlasting

• Senpai
  • 662 posts

Posted 10 October 2020 - 06:20 AM

First time seeing this thread, so I'll write something unrelated. Sorry for the combo breaker.

I've said this before in my status: I feel like H!P is holding all the girls back with opportunities that can make them shine more, both as a solo act and as a group. I've felt like they don't want to make more members bigger, in terms of public recognition, than the group itself. I don't know if it's H!P having a problem with creating big stars, or H!P trying to push a cohesive act this time attached to a group so if a member graduates they won't be affected.

I thought of this before when I saw Goto Maki sing with AKB the other week. Even though she's known as a former Momusu ace, the brand name 'Goto Maki' is huge enough to cause her name to trend on Twitter for hours. If you look at the modern era, it's Sayashi that has broken out and made a name of her own so far. Duu is still attached to UFP so it's hard for her to break out despite a lot of movie roles.

Untitled-1.jpg

#4315 RihoZukki

RihoZukki

Rare RihoxKanon Shipper

• Senpai
  • 756 posts

Posted 10 October 2020 - 02:34 PM

I agree. ^ What's the point on designating characters if the girls barely have a chance to show them off? After Sayumi graduated, especially after Riho as well, they feel kinda bland these days. 

de62ax6-a6d8a439-a469-4885-bc30-ca72a342 

Check out new fanfiction: You want it? Say So..

#4316 DiegoKashiwagi

DiegoKashiwagi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 750 posts

Posted 11 October 2020 - 02:08 AM

i agree, i honestly do think girls get show and tv opportunities, even though they're not as big as the golden era, MM is till one of the top groups in japan (for some reason fans tend to think no one cares about them lol) but i just think UFA doesnt take them as they much rather have the whole group promoting, and considering how now their tours are much bigger and with harocons and single promotions, it doesnt seem like they have much spare time to do things individually

#4317 Sceila

Sceila

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 384 posts

Posted 13 October 2020 - 03:06 AM

I have absolutely no pity for Ogata Risa.

She’s an adult and she should know better. What she said, IMO, wasn’t venting but downright mean.
I get that you can’t get along with everybody but saying stuff about every single member? Man, she has issues.

I don’t think it’d be right for her to come back. If I were the members I’d be crushed.

鞘師里保 kami oshi

北川莉央

#4318 RihoZukki

RihoZukki

Rare RihoxKanon Shipper

• Senpai
  • 756 posts

Posted 22 October 2020 - 12:48 AM

I have a particular one but I don't wanna post it till I know for sure what I'm feeling is right. So I'll say this one...

Feels like there are people among the MM fandom who are manipulators of energies and outcomes and some of them made certain idols sick/push them to graduate. 

#4319 ulises

ulises

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1382 posts

Posted 22 October 2020 - 12:51 PM

Are you saying some of MM wotas are vampires?

Interesting..

#4320 RihoZukki

RihoZukki

Rare RihoxKanon Shipper

• Senpai
  • 756 posts

Posted 22 October 2020 - 01:13 PM

Yes, and witches. I think Aika is the prime example. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users