• Please log in to reply
35167 replies to this topic

#21 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 22 December 2005 - 08:19 PM

Well it seems so far nothing has really turned up for Eri so far since the end of Maido Ari. Im hoping that that the magic restaurant section will end soon as that takes up so much time on the episode they could probably fit 3 more segments on there instead. Eri has had spots in the past and they have always proved popular so it seems odd to say the least to simply drop her like this. Prehaps they are running out of ideas ? What would you do for her on Hello Morning if it was your choice ? other than simply restart Maido Ari. I keep thinking of things but in the end they all seem similar to Maido Ari in some formand i certainly dont wanna see her doing sensible stuff.

#22 momusufan

momusufan

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2898 posts

Posted 22 December 2005 - 08:59 PM

Well it seems so far nothing has really turned up for Eri so far since the end of Maido Ari. Im hoping that that the magic restaurant section will end soon as that takes up so much time on the episode they could probably fit 3 more segments on there instead. Eri has had spots in the past and they have always proved popular so it seems odd to say the least to simply drop her like this. Prehaps they are running out of ideas ? What would you do for her on Hello Morning if it was your choice ? other than simply restart Maido Ari. I keep thinking of things but in the end they all seem similar to Maido Ari in some formand i certainly dont wanna see her doing sensible stuff.

I second that, magic restruant is getting too boring and it's just a waste of time. I wonder what the producers will think of next.

I was going to say maido arii again, but thats gone now so, I think Eri would do great in the news segment that Nacchi is doing, I sure would love to see her go on a roller coaster and see her get terrified! :c16:

#23 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 22 December 2005 - 09:33 PM

Ermm hasnt that already happened to Eri certainly the part about her getting scared on the rollercoaster.

#24 momusufan

momusufan

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2898 posts

Posted 22 December 2005 - 09:46 PM

Ermm hasnt that already happened to Eri certainly the part about her getting scared on the rollercoaster.

Posted Image
eri on the news segment on 12/11

oh woops, you're right, It already happened. :lol:

but, I think that Eri would do great in a karioke segment along with the other members (that only happened twice before) but I think they should bring it back.

#25 wildstarr

wildstarr

Goddess, thy name is Maki.

• Senpai
  • 1218 posts

Posted 22 December 2005 - 09:49 PM

If I was in control I think I would make her the next host. Not right away I just think when the time comes to make a hosting change she is the one I would pick.

Yes that happened the week before last. :lol:

Posted Image

#26 momusufan

momusufan

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2898 posts

Posted 22 December 2005 - 10:03 PM

If I was in control I think I would make her the next host. Not right away I just think when the time comes to make a hosting change she is the one I would pick.

thats another great idea, I know Rika is great and everything, but eri can do just as great as rika being host!

#27 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 22 December 2005 - 11:09 PM

Well theres no harm in joint hosts is there and if thats the case also assuming that Rika stands down why not bring all the gang from Maido Ari in as the hosts. Any excuse to get that team back together.

#28 momusufan

momusufan

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2898 posts

Posted 22 December 2005 - 11:15 PM

and if thats the case also assuming that Rika stands down why not bring all the gang from Maido Ari in as the hosts. Any excuse to get that team back together.

I would love that, imagine sayumi, yuko, and eri all being hosts of H!M...

that would make you and me want to watch and love H!M even more!!

#29 wankyler

wankyler

~氷姫リヂアのマニアック~

• Kouhai
  • 615 posts

Posted 23 December 2005 - 04:24 AM

I missed them as hosts already. :crying
Posted Image

#30 momusufan

momusufan

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2898 posts

Posted 23 December 2005 - 04:26 AM

I missed them as hosts already. :crying

I do too, I feel your pain. :crying

#31 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 23 December 2005 - 04:37 PM

Im surprised that no ones mentioned this yet.

Happy Birthday Eri. :( 17 today.

#32 momusufan

momusufan

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2898 posts

Posted 23 December 2005 - 04:50 PM

I wrote mine in the H!P birthday thread but I will say it here too.

誕生日おめでとう to you kamei chan

have a merry christmas too!

#33 wrongun

wrongun

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 984 posts

Posted 25 December 2005 - 06:22 AM

YOu know, after watching past episodes of H!M, I think her Eric Kamezou character kicks butt! TOo bad, they stopped that segment a few weeks ago.

Oh and Happy belated birthday to Eri.

#34 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 25 December 2005 - 12:25 PM

Weird isnt it, it was clearly so popular so they decide to finish it cant see the sence in that. Then again the Hello Project have a great history of doing things like that and when the yget something thats not working all that well the ywill then over sell it.

#35 momusufan

momusufan

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2898 posts

Posted 25 December 2005 - 02:33 PM

Weird isnt it, it was clearly so popular so they decide to finish it cant see the sence in that. Then again the Hello Project have a great history of doing things like that and when the yget something thats not working all that well the ywill then over sell it.

Maido arii was a very popular part of H!M, I think they should of kept it for many more months.

I just can't see the producers taking away something that was so popular, It was a very bad decision.

shame on the producers... :c06:

#36 wankyler

wankyler

~氷姫リヂアのマニアック~

• Kouhai
  • 615 posts

Posted 25 December 2005 - 03:43 PM

Don't they know they're killing the show!?(and me)
Scaring my beloved musume, don't they have anything better to do!? :crying
Posted Image

#37 tetsuhighrose

tetsuhighrose

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 797 posts

Posted 25 December 2005 - 05:34 PM

Cool down wankyler :D I couldnt agree more with everyone have said,heads up people and support Eri Kamei eventhough Maido arii is owari.

#38 wankyler

wankyler

~氷姫リヂアのマニアック~

• Kouhai
  • 615 posts

Posted 25 December 2005 - 08:47 PM

Em. I was just dissappointed(and couldn't do anything bout' it), that's all. :D
Posted Image

#39 Demanding More makoto

Demanding More makoto

M-Line the true Morning Musume

• Senpai
  • 643 posts

Posted 26 December 2005 - 06:05 PM

I think the issue is why was it dropped in the first place ? Since its gone Yuko, Sayumi and Eri have all pretty much vanished in comparison.
W.H.O.A member
Demanding More Makoto mistress and head of Makoto branch
Everytime someone is mean about Makoto and Kei I love them a little bit more
I Demand More Makoto

#40 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 04 January 2006 - 07:01 PM

I think this picture has great potential for filling in what is being said.

Posted Image

This is what i think (ok i would like) they might be saying. ::lol:: :) :lol:

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users