• Please log in to reply
35167 replies to this topic

#35061 Sora-chan

Sora-chan

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 129 posts

Posted 20 June 2018 - 11:35 PM

If Ichii and Kago can make appearances for h!p after soooooo many years , then I will never lose hope that one day Eri will stand on stage or even openly be in a video even if it’s just to say hello I absolutely miss her, and wish she was more out there on social media but these are charms about her that made me fall in the first place sigh . I hope you’re doing well Kame.

tumblr_nvb01ykwyw1tgdqiyo2_1280.jpg
~Nothing remains the same, but the memories last F o r e v e r < 3
Amazing Signature Made By ; Xiukki <3  Please check out their awesome work you wont regret it!

#35062 DiegoKashiwagi

DiegoKashiwagi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 750 posts

Posted 22 June 2018 - 08:06 PM

Yeah, but the case of ichii and kago are different cause they were still in the entertainment bussiness, just on good terms with UFA
In Kamei's case, i think its more of a choice of hers.

#35063 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5671 posts

Posted 02 July 2018 - 05:06 PM

A making of a Photobook, with Eri speaking a littl English.

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#35064 loser-ish

loser-ish

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 179 posts

Posted 03 July 2018 - 09:04 PM

I miss her a lot too. I wonder if she's married, has kids or has a boyfriend? Is she happy or not? 

I hope she is happy 

#35065 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5671 posts

Posted 18 July 2018 - 09:54 AM

Lot of rumours, but not news. :unsure:

Anyway, there has been a long time since we saw her doing some "impossible" thing. :w00t:

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#35066 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5671 posts

Posted 18 August 2018 - 10:39 AM

Almost an hour of Eri working out, and learning dance movements.

#35067 Shikuchishinta

Shikuchishinta

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 October 2018 - 07:31 AM

😍😍😍

#35068 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5671 posts

Posted 16 November 2018 - 05:22 PM

How can you sell a video? Put two kawaii girls and lets them make ad lib things :arrow:

#35069 jonski111

jonski111

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 226 posts

Posted 11 December 2018 - 02:52 PM

What show is this?

#35070 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5671 posts

Posted 11 December 2018 - 05:12 PM

It's from a dorama called Nipponjin no Shira nai Nihongo [日本人の知らない日本語] Eri plays in chapter 4 and someone edit her parts from episode (and subtitled in Spanish, gracias :good: ).

#35071 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9502 posts

Posted 22 December 2018 - 07:22 PM

Happy 30th birthday to Eririn!

#35072 Sora-chan

Sora-chan

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 129 posts

Posted 22 December 2018 - 11:18 PM

Wow! 30!? I remember when she was just in her beginning twenties! Happy Birthday turtle. Still silently wish for a small update bout her somehow, someway.

tumblr_nvb01ykwyw1tgdqiyo2_1280.jpg
~Nothing remains the same, but the memories last F o r e v e r < 3
Amazing Signature Made By ; Xiukki <3  Please check out their awesome work you wont regret it!

#35073 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5671 posts

Posted 23 December 2018 - 11:30 AM

Happy birthday, Kame :king: I'm sure she is more beautiful every day.

#35074 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9502 posts

Posted 23 December 2018 - 01:03 PM

Eririn's sister closed her old Instagram account and made a new one it seems. This pic was posted by Sayu in February but I never recognized the girl as Rina. One can only presume that ERI was there, probably took the photo.

#35075 Shikuchishinta

Shikuchishinta

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 December 2018 - 12:33 AM

😘

#35076 jonski111

jonski111

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 226 posts

Posted 24 December 2018 - 03:10 AM

Happy Birthday Turtle...

#35077 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5671 posts

Posted 14 January 2019 - 11:19 AM

People are so talented and made funny videos. Do you remember when Rika graduated and she didn't see Eri wanting to make a picture with her? Well, you can make a whole story about it :lol:

#35078 mkvision

mkvision

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 February 2019 - 04:48 AM

Came to check out if there was any activity on Kamei. I restarted my Hello Project hobby with Hello Project and Momusu concerts a year ago and have been rediscovering Kamei lately. I hope she is doing good. Also, glad to see continued support and activity here.

#35079 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5671 posts

Posted 04 March 2019 - 06:18 PM

At least we can review her videos and enjoy with her cuteness and beauty. :wub:

#35080 rcb2418

rcb2418

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 640 posts

Posted 07 March 2019 - 06:14 PM

At least we can review her videos and enjoy with her cuteness and beauty. :wub:

https://www.youtube....h?v=0UtuXSRDNUE

True.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users