Happy New Year

#34983 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5682 posts

Posted 01 January 2017 - 04:23 PM

Happy New Year for you, Soul9, and for you all, wotas. :good:

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#34984 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4361 posts

Posted 18 January 2017 - 08:03 PM

Eri sighting!!! Eri with Yossy's baby.  :w00t:

blog,%20Kamei%20Eri-681231.jpg

女子会

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#34985 KumaixKamei

KumaixKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3263 posts

Posted 18 January 2017 - 08:39 PM

She dyed her hair again? Even with so little Eri, she is still beautiful as ever<3 

Morning Musume    ANGERME                  Juice=Juice                  Tsubaki Factory          BEYOOOOONDS

1. Oda Sakura        1. Kamikokuryou Moe  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Ono Mizuho             1. Yamazaki Yuhane

2. Morito Chisaki    2. Ise Layla.                  2. Dambara Ruru          2.  Niinuma Kisora       2. Eguchi Saya

3. Ikuta Erina.         3. Kawana Rin.             3. Matsunaga Riai         3. Kishimoto Yumeno  3. Hirai Miho

#34986 canopus

canopus

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 32 posts

Posted 19 January 2017 - 03:54 PM

another Eri's sighting, from Yossie's instagram

svrnMnSY.jpg

https://www.instagra.../p/BPceySngXPS/

#34987 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5682 posts

Posted 19 January 2017 - 05:20 PM

She looks, naturally, more mature. Like Konkon her face is more thin, but beautiful as ever. ^_^

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#34988 soul9

soul9

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 15 posts

Posted 20 January 2017 - 04:41 AM

i wonder, why eririn don't want to show her face? so much photo about her, but just so little we can see..

#34989 Momoko2288

Momoko2288

4th gen member

• Banned
  • 242 posts

Posted 20 January 2017 - 04:49 AM

even seeing this much of eri makes me happy

knowing she is doing well makes me so happy~!

#34990 soul9

soul9

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 15 posts

Posted 20 January 2017 - 05:04 AM

did you guys feel sad or maybe depressed when knowing eririn won't come back?

actually i feel so sad. i just know that eririn won't come back and start her restaurant.

but that info is around 2011. Opening restaurant name Kamei-do in Odaiba. When i search at google maps, i confuse. Kamei-do is a street name. hahaha..

But now is 2017, i wonder what she is doing now.. Anybody can share some info?

I just watched when 3 rookies doing their exam to join Momusu. Eririn already so adorable from the beginning. 

Attached File  Untitled.png   539.6K   2 downloads

Attached File  1.png   523.16K   2 downloads

#34991 Punkin

Punkin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1388 posts

Posted 11 February 2017 - 02:51 AM

I believe it was a rumor, and if memory serves me right, it was Eri's Dad opening the restaurant, not Eri herself. 

#34992 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5682 posts

Posted 17 March 2017 - 10:50 AM

The fact than Eri is not making nothing public currently doesn't mean we can't see some of her videos and enjoy with it, even with this I think most of all has seen before...

#34993 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5682 posts

Posted 23 April 2017 - 08:39 AM

Eri really tries to be a prim and proper demoiselle but... (btw, Mikkiti is a great help XD )

#34994 waifusayu

waifusayu

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 404 posts

Posted 23 April 2017 - 09:27 AM

6th Gen.....best gen ever! Miss you turtle ^-^

Proud Usachan Creep

#34995 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5682 posts

Posted 14 May 2017 - 10:36 AM

Probably you all had seen this video before, the one with Eri throwing a book to a shelf behind her, but I think is a great video and enjoyable even without subtitles.

Despite her hard work and high spirit, she looks so pretty and cute. By the way, is that woman her real mom?

Another thing, being idols, the girls don't avoid the hard work. Eri get up herself every time to take the book and when we see Gaki-chan, she is cleaning the clothes lines of raindrops for her recording too.

#34996 maryshiin

maryshiin

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 120 posts

Posted 14 May 2017 - 06:04 PM

^ the "mom" is an actress (or an extra) if I remember correctly, at the en when Eri finally succeeds and they hg each other, someone comments "it's like they're real mother and daughter"

About them picking up the stuffs themselves, it depends on their mission, sometimes they have to stay at one precise spot so someone picks it up for them

#34997 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5682 posts

Posted 14 May 2017 - 09:44 PM

Thanks, Maryshiin, I always had that doubt. :good:

Of course it depends on what them had to do, but I hardly imagine some "artist" from other countries doing so. In moments like this I also remember Jackie Chan with a broom sweeping the set for an scene. The real artists are not afraid of hard work. :coool:

#34998 Chibishi

Chibishi

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 112 posts

Posted 14 June 2017 - 10:19 AM

Ahh man I still miss Eri.. With Reina and Sayu I feel like I got closure :c11:  But with Eri it still feels so new and abrupt.

Lovely seeing the old videos of her! Her goofy personality was the best

VM0mgGh.png

My new graphics thread >here<

#34999 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5682 posts

Posted 24 June 2017 - 09:56 AM

How can you found other Morming Musume's fans in a crowd? You only have to say loud "Refriiiiii..." and wait to see who answer "...Geeeeeeeta". And then altogether "Hand in cheese". :lol:

#35000 SailorKame

SailorKame

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 875 posts

Posted 24 June 2017 - 10:14 AM

Damn, when I saw this thread on top, I was hoping for some news :(

Also, that refrigeeta video is classic... Eririn was the only one to crack up Thane-san

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users