• Please log in to reply
35167 replies to this topic

#29241 ShikyoxYaiba

ShikyoxYaiba

Loves the Atomic Warhead of Foolishness. :]

• Senpai
  • 3118 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 09:20 PM

I'm sad to say I haven't been around the forums at all due to university work. It's more killer than I thought it'd be. :/ I realized that with the end of my finals comes Eri's graduation and... That hole in my heart is still there. And it aches. Oh Eri...

Really wish they didn't have to pull her off of Five Stars too. They're the GakiKame duo, you just can't ruin the radioshow that way. D: (My opinion, I'm sorry if I offend any of you. ^^; )
But yeah, damn... *sigh* I wish I could be at the concert, but I can't. :/ I wish her the best.

Time to go back and look at pics I've missed out on. Jeez, I've been gone for a while... No one knows me anymore. XD

#29242 Seiyuki

Seiyuki

~☆さゆえり☆~

• Senpai
  • 655 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 09:44 PM

^ Also the one who wants to be kissed by Eri :wub:

To be honest, I never get enough of those kissing pictures. ^^;

Me neither lol. I remember when Eri was talking about Sayu's kissing habit on stage with Aichan, and how it'd be gross if everyone just did that. That Sayu is an exception to this "rule" of her's says a lot <3

Posted Image

#29243 Glasseyelashes

Glasseyelashes

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 10775 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 10:15 PM

codexred: wittle ol me? aww, shucks, thanks. :blush:

man, from the time the graduation was announced up till now, the time has just flown incredibly fast. too fast. i remember thinking "we have like 4 WHOLE months with eri, she's not going anywhere anytime soon." but now, now the time is nearly here. i hate it so much. i really, really do. :sob: :sob:

#29244 Seiyuki

Seiyuki

~☆さゆえり☆~

• Senpai
  • 655 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 02:14 AM

^Time flies incredibly fast doesn't it =(

Posted Image

#29245 usagi_no_kami

usagi_no_kami

うさちゃんピース!!!

• Senpai
  • 11934 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 03:27 AM

I was unaware that internet was banned, so I guess I'll post the Final Gaki/Kame summary:
101213 Gaki/Kame-FIVE STARS (Final)

After the introductions a cake is brought out and Risa sings Happy Birthday to Eri; Blows out candles
- presents: Risa has Eri guess; A doll/ stuffed animal that laughs(?) and Haribo Gummies

* Morning Musume: Songs

- "The Taiketsu Final" Batsu game: "Meccha Aigo(?)"
- Listener letters
- "Stay tuned, we'll be right back, 76.1 Inter FM"
- "Message Madrii"(?) corner

* Risa Niigaki & Eri Kamei: Mamotte Agetai

- Risa talks/reads message to Eri while "Mamotte Agetai" continues playing as BGM; Tears and sniffles from Risa; talks about Gaki/Kame conbi
- Eri talks about Gaki/Kame and the show; she had fun
- Risa announces that next week she'll be starting as solo host of Five Stars
- Batsu Game- Ending done while Eris' new toy is laughing and Eri "Ha Ha Ha's" during the reading of the E-mail address

Risa: "Morning Musume no Niigaki Risa to..
Eri: Kamei Eri-deshita!"
Together: Ba~Ha~Hai~~!!
Kamei: Kamei Eri- Deshita!!!

-------------
Hopefully OnDiet will do a summary as the show deserves better than my crap one! :lol:

#29246 Glasseyelashes

Glasseyelashes

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 10775 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 03:34 AM

seiyuki: it does. and in this case, much too fast. :(

#29247 xmAcoOkiEx

xmAcoOkiEx

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 10 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 03:50 AM

Even though I've been a momusu and kame fan for 2 years..it seems like i've known her for all 8 years T^T

#29248 Blue sky so high

Blue sky so high

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 81 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 03:54 AM

I can't believe how fast time flies... Tomorrow is December 15th already... Can't believe Eri is graduating... Too soon :(( I wil miss her much :((

Btw, I'm newbie so nice to join everyone! XD

#29249 Glasseyelashes

Glasseyelashes

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 10775 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 04:04 AM

^welcome to h!o :D

it'll be the 14th here, so one more day to go in my neck of the woods. man, wednesday's gonna suck a$$balls. XD :(

#29250 Nowhere Man

Nowhere Man

Mononofu 4 Life

• Senpai
  • 2108 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 04:06 AM

^ WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIT!!!!! 14th in your neck of the woods is 14th in mine too...... THAT MEANS THE GRAD IS TOMORROW?!?!?1?1

Posted Image

Signature made by MayaChanShiDae

#29251 Glasseyelashes

Glasseyelashes

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 10775 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 04:12 AM

^yes. :sob: :sob: :sob: but i just keep telling myself, the girls'll see eri quite often, even though she won't be in the group anymore. and sayu won't let eri out of her sights either. she'll keep an even tighter grip on her.

#29252 Nowhere Man

Nowhere Man

Mononofu 4 Life

• Senpai
  • 2108 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 04:14 AM

^ yeah..... but, what about us???

Now I'm depressed

Posted Image

#29253 kyyuna

kyyuna

Reina's Personal Butler <3

• Senpai
  • 2244 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 04:19 AM

Sup guys, whats going on tomorrow?
田中れいな ドSの中のドM 田中れいなデスッ!!!・・・どーぉ(笑)

Captain = Aika = Maimai

[topic='Kyyuna's H!P shop']http://www.hello-online.org/index.php?/topic/23808-preview-kyyunas-helloproject-shop/#entry1598662[/topic]

#29254 Glasseyelashes

Glasseyelashes

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 10775 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 04:22 AM

^
^ well, if they do see her, someone will at least put it in her blog. i'm sure sayu will any chance she gets.

^ not a graduation. XD

#29255 Nowhere Man

Nowhere Man

Mononofu 4 Life

• Senpai
  • 2108 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 04:25 AM

^ yep, actually there's a big chance that, at least, Sayu will

: )

Posted Image

#29256 Glasseyelashes

Glasseyelashes

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 10775 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 04:40 AM

^ i bet a million doll hairs she will. besides, i'm sure loads of her fans'll (and eri's) be asking if she doesn't.

#29257 usagi_no_kami

usagi_no_kami

うさちゃんピース!!!

• Senpai
  • 11934 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 04:46 AM

Maybe now that she won't be so busy with things having to do with Morning Musume, she'll get more active with her Twitter account.

#29258 sukibeam

sukibeam

Chu-Chi Face

• Senpai
  • 3176 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 04:49 AM

I wonder if perhaps she will start her own blog? I'm not sure whether she never made one because of her skin condition and not wanting to post pictures exposing it (didn't she not like others posting pictures of her for that reason?)

I seems like yesterday that the announcement was made :( was it really 4 months ago?

#29259 Glasseyelashes

Glasseyelashes

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 10775 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 04:52 AM

^ i'm hoping she will. i hadn't heard that she didn't like her picture taken in the others' blogs because of her skin condition. there seems to be quite a few of her. and i totally agree, these months have gone by in record speed. faster than i could ever imagine. i still remember the morning i read about the graduation, and the absolute sadness i felt all day. i couldn't even concentrate at work.

#29260 Evening Musuko

Evening Musuko

• Senpai
  • 2403 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 04:59 AM

Maybe now that she won't be so busy with things having to do with Morning Musume, she'll get more active with her Twitter account.

I hope so. I wonder what she'll tweet about....sleeping?

I can't believe there's only 2 more days. (1 more in Japan) until Eri leaves MM. I can't believe how fast time has gone by. I wish I could be there for the grad to see my all time favorite H!P member go. :sob:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users