• Please log in to reply
35167 replies to this topic

#29261 Nowhere Man

Nowhere Man

Mononofu 4 Life

• Senpai
  • 2108 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 05:30 AM

^ I remember that a while ago someone imagined how any hypotetical Eri tweets after her grad would be..... that was hilarious :lol:

Posted Image

Signature made by MayaChanShiDae

#29262 OnDiet

OnDiet

Erien #1223

• Senpai
  • 1907 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 05:49 AM

I was unaware that internet was banned, so I guess I'll post the Final Gaki/Kame summary:
101213 Gaki/Kame-FIVE STARS (Final)
-------------
Hopefully OnDiet will do a summary as the show deserves better than my crap one! :lol:

Read about why he's banned. No one ever thank him enough for all the hard work he puts in, thinking that its relatively easy to search and keep up with all H!P information and post them. It takes time and its frustrating when there are lots of Jap words that are hard to understand making it difficult for him to even give a summary of the news/radioshow. Thank you internet!

Btw, usagi_no_kami, a short summary is better than no summary so thanks for filling in for internet! :good:

Anyway, here's the translation.
Gaki: I'm Niigaki Risa!
Eri: And I'm Kamei Eri ~
Gaki: Huh? They turned off the lights...Cha-chan-chan-chan-chan-chan ~ Happy birthday to you ~ Happy birthday to you ~ Happy birthday dear Kame-han ~ Happy birthday to you ~ (Classic Gaki-kame radioshow birthday surprise)
Eri: I knew you guys were going to celebrate it this week! I knew it! (Little Eri is determined to let the whole world know she's not gullible)

Manager T was wearing only the head of reindeer costume (With his regular clothing on of course) as he brought in a sack of presents for Eri (Last year during the live recording he was dressed as a reindeer too and brought in the cake) which results in Gaki-kame squealing "He looks gross!" (Poor manager T) Eri is allowed to feel the items in the sack but she can't take it out unless she guesses the item. One of Eri's guesses was bedsheet and Gaki-san went "Why should I buy your bedsheets for you!? Go buy them yourself!" (Man, I'm going to miss the little squabbles they have) Anyway, there were socks, pillow, Haribo gummies (They five star'd this together on this episode. Eri remembers that they five star'd it together.), a doll and a card. Eri wouldn't stop complaining about how manager T looked like :lol: The doll would make a laughing noise when being pressed on. You can hear it in the background throughout the opening. Surprisingly, Gaki-san was the one who keeps playing with the doll and laughing at it instead of Eri.

They received lots of e-mails for this final episode including suggestions for the regular FIVE PLEASURES segment and this week's challenge is..."The first one to cry in this episode loses" Gaki-san was like "What!?" then she started "scolding" the listener. And the penalty for this week is to keep smiling as they close the show (Yup, the first one to cry has to smile for the rest of the show).

Moving on to the e-mails, a listener asked about the girls' sleeping posture (It has actually been asked on FM FUJI Gaki-kame and I think their answers are the same). Gaki-san sleeps face-down although she's trying to change it b/c she heard it isn't good for her stomach. Eri sleeps sideways with her hands in between her thighs or like Eri would describe, she has the sleeping posture of an old man.

Another listener who has been e-mailing Gaki-kame since the start of their radioshows noticed that all of his mails were always read out by Eri, even this one! (The girls normally alternate to read the mails so its luck) This is probably the last e-mail he'll be able to send to Gaki-san AND Eri and he's listening to the show as this episode aired to see if his last mail will be read by Eri too. He says that he'll continue to send e-mails to Gaki-san so she'll finally be able to read his mails and tells Eri to work hard on her recovery. He will be supporting her and waiting for her to come back.

Third listener asks Eri about the entry Sayu made on her blog about Eri exceeding her credit card limit. He asks why can't she control herself and if Eri mama got mad at Eri. Eri says that her mommie didn't get mad at her b/c her mommie has already given up on trying to change her shopping habits :lol: Gaki-san comments on the part of "why can't she control herself" telling Eri that she pissed her fan off at the end of her MM career. Eri promises to have a better control of herself from now on.

A listener asks the girl to use one word to sum up this year. Eri chose "kindness" b/c she really felt it all the way ever since her graduation announcement was made. (Eri originally said "yasa" which is from "yasashii" (kind) and Gaki-san kindly corrected her. Although its the same kanji, it should be "yuu" b/c "yasa" without the "shii" is a prefix) For Gaki-san, "change" is the word to sum up this year. A lot of things have change positively including the feelings of all of the 8 members towards one another.

Fifth listener asks Gaki-kame if their dreams/wishes have ever came true even without putting much thought into it. They agreed that sometimes they are pretty lucky in a way that at that point of time they want something and coincidentally, someone gives it to them as a gift.

The next listener reminds Eri that she once said that she wants to wear cartoon character costumes in one of the FIVE STARS episode and they realised that Eri has never worn a turtle costume before although she has worn cow's, monkey's and more. Gaki-san suggests that Eri wears a turtle costume for her graduation ceremony :lol: while everyone else will wear a nice dress. Eri's response to that "Let me graduate beautifully!" Eri says she will wear a turtle costume one day and asks everyone to continue wishing for it.

Seventh listener tells Gaki-kame he has enjoyed every week of Gaki-kame radioshows. Their constant teasing of one another and talks kept him entertained. He thanks them for their hardwork on making us all smile and congratulates Eri on her graduation. Up to this point, Gaki-san and Eri still have no idea where the "Gaki-han, Kame-han" thing originated for. The listener confirmed with them that it was actually from his first letter to them (This listener sends e-mails to all of the MM girls' radioshows and his radioname is pretty well known by listeners and the girls. FYI, the girls do remember the listeners and they even talked about Orange #6, another listener, during a radioshow. This listener's first letter to Gaki-kame was during FM Fuji Gaki-kame where he addressed them as Gaki-han, Kame-han)

Eighth listener asks them if anything recent happened/they found that they want to five stars. (They used to have a segment called MY FIVE STARS where they FIVE STARS stuff) Eri has been eating fish-paste cake lately. Gaki-san notices that all the stuff Eri five stars and eat aren't idol-like which Eri admits to too. Gaki-kame both want an iPod touch.

Orange #6 tells Eri that he knows that she isn't all that irresponsible, he knows Eri's existence is the reason why her fans and the MM members smile and he believes that Eri is more concerned about the members' feelings more than any other member. He thanks Eri for everything she has given to her fans and congratulate her on her graduation. Eri says she's really happy to hear this and she thanks him for always sending in mails to them (FYI, Eri initially thought Orange #6 is an Eri fan b/c orange is her theme color. She assumed she's wrong although Orange #6 has never stated whose fan he is)

Last e-mail! Its redundantally long so to sum up, all he wanted was advice from the girls. (Eri took 2 minutes to finish reading his mail) Gaki-san advises him to think about his future and his companion, just like the way Eri thinks for her friends before making a decision. Eri tells him that if he has the passion for something, its okay for him to work towards it.

Niigaki Risa and Kamei Eri - Mamotte Agetai

They were asked to give their final words to the listeners and Gaki-san immediately started crying and Eri was choking up. They have been hosting this show for approx a year and eight months although it didn't feel that long. Both of them were overjoyed when they were told they would be the regular hosts for FM Fuji Gaki-kame. Although at that time they weren't really seen as a duo by everyone at first, but gradually, the two of them were given a lot of opportunity to work together and when they ended FM Fuji Gaki-kame, they were really sad but a year later they were given another opportunity, which is to host FIVE STARS Monday together...unless Eri's graduation. Ever since MM became a 8-person line-up, Gaki-san and Eri don't get much chances to work together anymore except for this radioshow. Everytime they host the show together, they laugh so much and have lots of fun together. They are very thankful for the opportunity.

Eri has been relying on Gaki-san to host this radioshow most of the time so its very easy for her to be all relaxed and have fun. Both of them goof around so much that they get tired from all the laughing. Apart from that, hearing that fans too, are enjoying their radioshows, makes the radioshow even more important that it already is. Eri doesn't have a blog so this radioshow is her outlet to express all her thoughts and feelings.

All the messages sent to them, about the radioshow, about them being the ultimate duo, about ANYTHING, makes them really happy to know that they have people supporting them. What will make them even happier is if 10 years down the road, somebody asks you "What's your favourite radioshow?" and you talk about the radioshow that ended 10 years ago. They hope that people would still remember this show.

This radioshow is kind of a funhouse for them. Everytime they come to the studio, its like "I'm home!" so they are very thankful to everyone who made it possible.

Since both of them started crying around the same time, they both have to smile through the closing talk. They decided to make the doll laugh as they end the show.

Gaki: [email protected]
Eri: HAHAHAHAHAHA *Insert the doll's laughter*
Gaki: [email protected]
Eri: HAHAHAHAHAHA *Insert the doll's laughter*

Eri tells the doll to shut up :lol: *Insert the doll's laughter, even louder*

And for the last time,
Gaki: Niigaki Risa to..
Eri: Kamei Eri deshita!
Gaki-kame: BAHAHAI!!
Eri: (shouting) KAMEI ERI DESHITA!! *Insert the doll's laughter*

From next week onwards Gaki-san will be hosting the show alone.
------------------------------------------------------------
I love Gaki-san on radioshows but FIVE STARS Monday without Eri just wouldn't be as good but I'll still be listening to Gaki-san!

#29263 shinggalashumen

shinggalashumen

Loving you forever. . .

• Senpai
  • 960 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 06:44 AM

^OnDiet, I have to say, THANK YOU VERY MUCH for translating everything you have translated. If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't be able to enjoy Eri in my life as much as I am now.

*on another note:

throughout my 2 year fandom of Eri (i know, it hasn't been that long >.<), on the last two days of Eri being in Morning Musume, i TOTALLY just noticed Eri's small mole a little bit 7:00 from the edge of her right eye.

oh, and thank you again for OnDiet. XD

shinggalashumen's bloodtype: Kamei blood type <3

Posted Image

~credits to GT-クン° for the sig!~

#29264 Seiyuki

Seiyuki

~☆さゆえり☆~

• Senpai
  • 655 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 07:02 AM

^OnDiet, I have to say, THANK YOU VERY MUCH for translating everything you have translated. If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't be able to enjoy Eri in my life as much as I am now.

*on another note:

throughout my 2 year fandom of Eri (i know, it hasn't been that long >.<), on the last two days of Eri being in Morning Musume, i TOTALLY just noticed Eri's small mole a little bit 7:00 from the edge of her right eye.

oh, and thank you again for OnDiet. XD

That's been there since her audition days XD Sometimes it's covered with makeup so you can't really see it but yea :)
Attached File  tekitou006.jpg   119K   151 downloadsAttached File  tekitou019.jpg   239.89K   120 downloads

Posted Image

#29265 kantutanTayo14

kantutanTayo14

12th gen member

• Banned
  • 7540 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 08:42 AM

Is Eri's 'recovery sabbatical' gonna be like a long-ass medical leave, like she won't be doing work of any sort?

#29266 Mistygemmy

Mistygemmy

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 396 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 08:52 AM

Thankyou so much for the translation Ondiet, it was so nice to read what they were saying, must admit, i got a bit teary eyed! Such a sweet last show together :D

Posted Image
My Tumblr | My Site | My graphics thread

#29267 sukibeam

sukibeam

Chu-Chi Face

• Senpai
  • 3175 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 09:39 AM

Is Eri's 'recovery sabbatical' gonna be like a long-ass medical leave, like she won't be doing work of any sort?

i'm not sure... though i would imagine she is taking a break from the entertainment industry entirely until her skin condition has cleared (and stayed that way for a while).
some of the irritants were the make-up and costumes she had to wear... she even if she weren't dancing/sweating/etc, going on appearances, tv, or doing photoshoots would still require the makeup and costumes. So, unless they want her to do nothing but record (where she can wear whatever with no makeup) then I would assume normal idol activities are out. Maybe, and that's a ginormous maybe, they will have her MC at a H!P concert.

even if she is gone for 2 years, i know her thread will be active during that time, and i want her completely better before she comes back and tries anything. she's been putting up with it for years for everybody else's sake and because she had a job to do... the least we can do in return is wait patiently while she takes care of herself first :)

#29268 Haruna Ogata (Real)

Haruna Ogata (Real)

Brown Eyes White Pig

• Senpai
  • 2540 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 09:41 AM

Thank you very much for the in-depth summary, it means a lot.
Relistening to it while reading made me start crying on the bus... ^^;

"I sure did," Phil replied. "I slept good with you."

#29269 Mickey.

Mickey.

Graduated member

• Validating
  • 4170 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 11:55 AM

Thank you very much, OnDiet.

Jun's blog:

Posted Image

Another entry:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Another entry:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#29270 chaosangelz

chaosangelz

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 69 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 12:40 PM

^
these pic really shows how close the girls are... T.T

#29271 Mickey.

Mickey.

Graduated member

• Validating
  • 4170 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 02:35 PM

Reina's blog:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#29272 Pistolero

Pistolero

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2688 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 04:13 PM

Problem with eczema is that it is not curable. You will suffer it as long as you are alive. There are treatments, but no cure.

Perhaps all the makeups and stress caused the problem for Kamei, and leaving MM might help it, but who knows. If she can get it under control, that would be great.

#29273 Mickey.

Mickey.

Graduated member

• Validating
  • 4170 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 04:23 PM

Sayu's blog:

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Another entry:

Posted Image Posted Image

Another entry:

Posted Image

Another entry:

Posted Image

Another entry:

Posted Image

Another entry:

Posted Image

Another entry:

Posted Image

#29274 usagi_no_kami

usagi_no_kami

うさちゃんピース!!!

• Senpai
  • 11934 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 04:43 PM

Read about why he's banned. No one ever thank him enough for all the hard work he puts in, thinking that its relatively easy to search and keep up with all H!P information and post them. It takes time and its frustrating when there are lots of Jap words that are hard to understand making it difficult for him to even give a summary of the news/radioshow. Thank you internet!

Too right :good:
Many thanks internet, for all your hard work here on the forum!

-------------
some Eri pics:
Attached File  5023.jpg   688.37K   35 downloadsAttached File  5024.jpg   514.51K   41 downloadsAttached File  5028.jpg   40.35K   35 downloads

#29275 Mickey.

Mickey.

Graduated member

• Validating
  • 4170 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 04:44 PM

Another entry:

Posted Image

Another entry:

Posted Image

Another entry:

Posted Image

The girl that can't clean up: 1, 2, 3.

#29276 Mickey.

Mickey.

Graduated member

• Validating
  • 4170 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 04:54 PM

Another entry:

Another entry:
"You can see Eri's aura~Sugeee!"

Posted Image
^And those thighs~!!

Another entry:
"Cute and innocent, there is something gentle."

Posted Image
^~~~~!!

Sayu's blog:

Posted Image

Another entry:
"6thGen. is the best. Thank you!"

Posted Image Posted Image

Another entry:

Posted Image

#29277 Chibs

Chibs

Confessed Eriholic

• Senpai
  • 3329 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 05:56 PM

seriously internet was banned? Im guessing it was for his little commentary on mujack, that really sucks, it wasnt that bad either
Posted Image
avvie made by Sprinklebuns
rocker kamei

#29278 Erin.

Erin.

Graduated Member

• Senpai
  • 3055 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 06:19 PM

Thank you for the translation/summary Ondiet! I had just listened to the broadcast, and the whole time I was like "what the heck it that sound?" It's such a weird sound for a doll to make; more fitting for a halloween decoration.

And thank you Mickey for posting all of those wonderful pictures! After listening to the show, reading the summary, and looking at all those pictures, I feel like I have a knot in my throat. I'm not crying yet, but when I read the graduation speeches or whatever, I'll probably be in tears. Kamei Eri is truly a beautiful person, although I never realized how messy she is ^_^ . But I especially like the group pictures and the ones where Kamei is in the long, puffy blue dress. She looked like a goddess of the sky!

#29279 Seiyuki

Seiyuki

~☆さゆえり☆~

• Senpai
  • 655 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 06:33 PM

And so the day has come. Let's all see her off with amazing memories, smiling faces and the best concert she's ever had ^^

Posted Image

#29280 lovemusic

lovemusic

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 12487 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 06:42 PM

Garrrv magazine

Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users