Officially a KSS unit stan

Fan of H!P since 2006 💖

#83 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 07 May 2019 - 05:51 AM

Is it just me or does Kirara look like younger Sayubee now? She kind of resembles her a little bit now in my opinion, like with the dark eyes and puffy cheeks. :)

Morning Musume ~~~~~ Angerme ~~~~~  Kobushi Factory ~~~~~ Tsubaki Factory ~~~~~ Juice = Juice ~~~~~ CHICA#TETSU ~~~~~ RFRO~~~~~~ Kenshuusei

1. Ayumi                        1. Murota                1. Ayaka                       1. Mao                           1. Manaka                   1. Reina                     1. Kurumi             1. Yonemura Kirara

2. Erina                          1. Musubu              2. Ayano                       2. Mizuho                       2. Sayuki                    2. Rika                       2. Momohime        2. Nakayama Natsume

3. Miki                            3. Momona             2. Rei                            3. Kiki                             3. Tomoko                 3. Shiori                      3. Kokoro               3. Yamada Ichigo

#84 cunning

cunning

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 218 posts

Posted 08 May 2019 - 01:42 AM

^I think its the puffy cheeks, I was thinking that too! Sayubee's eyes are really round though, but the cheeks are enough for me to agree with you lol

By the way, here is her performance of Buono!'s Kiss Kiss Kiss with Kishimon and Kiki 

Officially a KSS unit stan

Fan of H!P since 2006 💖

#85 fairyeunha

fairyeunha

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 June 2019 - 12:59 PM

God I need her in Momusu.

#86 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 14 June 2019 - 01:38 PM

Crossing my fingers hard for her to get into Momusu now. The J=J results were fairly predictable, but unless there's a big KSS haul for the 15th gen, I don't have the probability for Kirara joining MM set nearly as high as I would like.

#87 Sugaya Risako

Sugaya Risako

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2468 posts

Posted 14 June 2019 - 11:26 PM

God I need her in Momusu.

Sounds like a great idea.

<p><p>Morning musume, amo vocês !!!!!! Mizukitty,obrigada por tudo, sentirei saudades!

#88 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 04 July 2019 - 04:12 PM

Yeah, she's now my runner up for MM now that all the other kenshuusei favorites had made their debut.

Morning Musume ~~~~~ Angerme ~~~~~  Kobushi Factory ~~~~~ Tsubaki Factory ~~~~~ Juice = Juice ~~~~~ CHICA#TETSU ~~~~~ RFRO~~~~~~ Kenshuusei

1. Ayumi                        1. Murota                1. Ayaka                       1. Mao                           1. Manaka                   1. Reina                     1. Kurumi             1. Yonemura Kirara

2. Erina                          1. Musubu              2. Ayano                       2. Mizuho                       2. Sayuki                    2. Rika                       2. Momohime        2. Nakayama Natsume

3. Miki                            3. Momona             2. Rei                            3. Kiki                             3. Tomoko                 3. Shiori                      3. Kokoro               3. Yamada Ichigo

#89 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 12 July 2019 - 02:16 AM

After the KSS senbatsu unit was announced, many Japanese fans started calling it Kirara Factory  :lol:

We've fully ascended beyond affixing Musume to everything

#90 melonpan♪

melonpan♪

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2756 posts

Posted 12 July 2019 - 03:25 AM

Im so happy that she was chosen for the unit. This makes the wait for her debut easier and is a motive for her to stick around. Congrats Kirara! <3

#91 anli1

anli1

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 409 posts

Posted 12 July 2019 - 12:14 PM

Im so happy that she was chosen for the unit. This makes the wait for her debut easier and is a motive for her to stick around. Congrats Kirara! <3

I am very happy too! She needs to debut as an idol and I hope that this gives her more confiance and preserverance to stay and debut <3 

#92 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9506 posts

Posted 09 October 2019 - 12:41 PM

Just saw her in the KSS performance on HaroSta. She's a fully developed idol, ready to debut. Where can they put her? I imagine she'll lead the KSS unit for a while till a space opens up.

#93 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 10 October 2019 - 12:52 AM

The existence of the KSS senbatsu unit probably bought them a year to decide how to handle the next batch of KSS debuts. Since all of the current known generational groups all got their new members around the same time period this summer, that lines up pretty well with all of them. Pending graduations, even more spots may open up in Angerme or Juice=Juice by this time next year, but even MM wouldn't be too unexpected for a 16th gen. The latter could be especially true if we get that long-expected graduation wave from members that have been in H!P for 6+ years by then.

Considering the amorphous nature of BEYOOOOONDS and the ~2 years it took to really get it off the ground, it's also possible that they could see their first post-debut new additions next year as well. That will probably depend on how early the office wants to emphasize that the boonies aren't supposed to be a static existence since they'll have released their first album by then and probably want some extra hype for their next single and live events.

#94 Mikansei Girl 17

Mikansei Girl 17

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 266 posts

Posted 18 October 2019 - 04:20 PM

Kirara in CG  :whistle:

Morning Musume
odasaku.png

#95 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 05 January 2020 - 10:17 PM

Hosts: Yonemura Kirara, Kubota Nanami, Nakayama Natsume (later segment includes Hirayama Yuki, Yamada Ichigo, and Yofuu Runo)

It's amazing how much more mature Kirara sounds than her idol image would suggest. She takes charge really well in the new KSS radio program.

#96 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 03 April 2020 - 01:14 PM

They show Kirara's whole performance from the 2019 "Shindan Test" in the new "tiny tiny" episode! (KSS corner starts at 30:05, performance is after the intro video).

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#97 chocolatmenthe

chocolatmenthe

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 303 posts

Posted 12 April 2020 - 12:09 AM

That pro level that is going to waste...

Idols are keeping me young since 2006.

#98 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 12 April 2020 - 12:55 AM

that performance is so cute, i really hope she debuts soon!!!

#99 kagura san

kagura san

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 530 posts

Posted 14 April 2020 - 02:52 PM

Nice Potencial¡¡¡ go Kirara¡¡
[Signature larger than 130 px in height has been removed]

#100 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 15 April 2020 - 06:36 AM

The Yonemura Kirara segment from "tiny tiny" has been subbed! Various links in this tweet.

https://twitter.com/...883113012019201

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users