• Please log in to reply
168 replies to this topic

#41 miyooooons

miyooooons

mother

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 07 May 2017 - 09:27 AM

she has improved her voice by leaps and bounds, I couldn't believe it was her singing when I heard her performance in comparison to last year's.

MM:  A: 

J=J: ⬤ TF: 

BY:   ON: 

ALUM: Meimi Maasa KSSU'23: Yulia / Hinoha / Rena ~ edited: 2023/12/29

#42 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 07 May 2017 - 09:37 AM

I'm so proud of little Stitch  :cold:  ...I guess no one expected such a tremendous improvement. I'm happy she managed to surprise so many people! And she just turned 13 ...there's so much time for her to become even better!

After the big KSS influx 2015, this is the first time since then that I have quite a few new KSS favourites. Kirara is one oft them~ .... I hope the debut quota will be as good as with my last favourite batch of KSS XD

6DYNteh.png

#43 ruel

ruel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1222 posts

Posted 21 June 2017 - 05:47 PM

H!S Interview :)

@ 25:39~ 

-

New Profile pics! <3

Yonemura%20Kirara-715582.jpgYonemura%20Kirara-715581.jpg

Edited by ruel, 23 June 2017 - 05:05 PM.

JNiysQ1.jpeg

#44 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 23 July 2017 - 03:37 PM

(1 month later) Her new profile picture is pretty good, she has more of an idol like aura now than when she first joined. :good:

Morning Musume ~~~~~ Angerme ~~~~~  Kobushi Factory ~~~~~ Tsubaki Factory ~~~~~ Juice = Juice ~~~~~ CHICA#TETSU ~~~~~ RFRO~~~~~~ Kenshuusei

1. Ayumi                        1. Murota                1. Ayaka                       1. Mao                           1. Manaka                   1. Reina                     1. Kurumi             1. Yonemura Kirara

2. Erina                          1. Musubu              2. Ayano                       2. Mizuho                       2. Sayuki                    2. Rika                       2. Momohime        2. Nakayama Natsume

3. Miki                            3. Momona             2. Rei                            3. Kiki                             3. Tomoko                 3. Shiori                      3. Kokoro               3. Yamada Ichigo

#45 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4361 posts

Posted 11 November 2017 - 07:36 PM

Don't know the source, but... :good:

Yonemura%20Kirara-746161.jpg

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#46 Haro!_Utahime

Haro!_Utahime

5th gen member

• Validating
  • 109 posts

Posted 21 November 2017 - 04:52 PM

I wish she debuts in reina's group or angerme  :c18:

#47 miyooooons

miyooooons

mother

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 11 March 2018 - 08:49 PM

She looks so cute with her new short hair!!

kwp8Lhp.jpg

#48 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 11 March 2018 - 09:01 PM

Short cut, all but confirms she's gonna debut now  :ph34r:

#49 sukibeam

sukibeam

Chu-Chi Face

• Senpai
  • 3176 posts

Posted 11 March 2018 - 09:23 PM

^ was gonna say lol, they all get a shortcut before debut

#50 Lalalaalala

Lalalaalala

Official fanclub for Yokoyan's smile - it saves lives.

• Senpai
  • 1685 posts

Posted 12 March 2018 - 12:57 AM

she looks so great with it too

Current Ultras: Yokoyama Reina Sasaki Rikako Asakura Kiki, Akiyama Mao Yamazaki YuhaneMaeda Kokoro♥ 

TSUBAKI FACTORY

Current Casual: Oda Sakura, Nonaka Miki, Haga AkaneTanimoto Ami Ise Layla, Kawamura Ayano,  

OGTurtle  Airi, Maimai 

#51 Ambenya

Ambenya

Suberies & MaaDuu are love <3

• Senpai
  • 736 posts

Posted 04 April 2018 - 08:16 AM

Don't know about anyone else but I love her solo line @3:21!  :w00t:

Her voice reminds me of someone but I can't think of who it is...  :c11:

All I know is she's one of my top 5 kenshuusei and I can't wait for her to debut!  <3

~Eripon Fan Since January 2011~

8kq9eBy.png
Set made byaira慶一郎~ My blog: Cherry Blossom Wonderland My fanfic thread: Ambenya's Fanfic Wonderland

~Ikuta Erina~Okamura Homare~Ishida Ayumi~Oda Sakura~Nonaka Miki~Yokoyama Reina~Sakurai Rio~Tamenaga Shion~Kawana Rin~Sasaki Rikako~Goto Hana~Matsumoto Wakana~Kudo Yume~Kawashima Mifu~Ebata Kisaki~Arisawa Ichika~Irie Risa~Yofu Runo~Yagi Shiori~Ono Mizuho~Onoda Saori~Tanimoto Ami~Yamazaki Yuhane~Okamura Minami~Eguchi Saya~Kiyono Momohime~Satoyoshi Utano~Nishida Shiori~Yonemura Kirara~Nishizaki Miku~Kubota Nanami~Tsutsui Roko~Ishiguri Kanami~Hashida Honoka~Uemura Hasumi~Matsubara Yulia~Makino Toa~Hayashi Niina~Kawano Soara~

#52 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 04 April 2018 - 09:33 AM

If I had to compare with that line specifically, I'd say the flavor of her voice was closest to Sayashi Riho in that moment.  It just seems like if someone tried to mix Riho's voice with the slightest shades of Fukuda Kanon and Ogawa Saki.  In other performances, it would probably be the Sakitty comparison that seems more dominant.

Her voice is still developing, so there are a lot of comparisons that could be made with others that were H!P-trained as well.  Her vocals have already changed so dramatically in the past couple of years.  It could probably even be joked that if the KSS program itself were a person, this voice and style would probably be the way she sounded.

My brief review of Kirara's performance at last year's exam:

Spoiler

#53 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 04 April 2018 - 09:38 AM

Yeah, she improved tons! Which H!P member was it that praised her singing and stage performance a lot not too long ago? ... I read it in a blog post somewhere. Anyway, I think she's one of the over-all most talented KSS right now.

6DYNteh.png

#54 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 30 April 2018 - 01:07 PM

:w00t:  :w00t: !!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :w00t:  :w00t:

debutthisyearplz

#55 miyooooons

miyooooons

mother

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 11 May 2018 - 07:55 AM

Not as impressed with her performance this year as last year but I still really like her. If she improves just a little bit more she'll be something great.

#56 LiamMusume

LiamMusume

Mitsui Aika、Wada Ayaka、Iikubo Haruna

• Senpai
  • 2454 posts

Posted 11 May 2018 - 12:27 PM

I really think that it was just a bad song choice for her, Kirara definitely has talent and I guess although I wasn't too keen on her performance (mainly because I am not a big fan of the song in general) at least she is challenging herself with a song that requires a bit of energy to perform.

#57 Haro!_Utahime

Haro!_Utahime

5th gen member

• Validating
  • 109 posts

Posted 28 May 2018 - 08:05 PM

Kirara's t-shirt  :c18:  <3

DQudkpWp_o.png

#58 Mikansei Girl 17

Mikansei Girl 17

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 266 posts

Posted 29 August 2018 - 09:28 PM

Kirara x Nacchi  <3

Tj5iTZNb_o.jpg

Morning Musume
odasaku.png

#59 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 30 August 2018 - 01:40 PM

Kirara's t-shirt  :c18:  <3

DQudkpWp_o.png

That can definitely happen for her. I think she hits all the right marks to make a debut, just depends if other girls get ahead of her.

Morning Musume ~~~~~ Angerme ~~~~~  Kobushi Factory ~~~~~ Tsubaki Factory ~~~~~ Juice = Juice ~~~~~ CHICA#TETSU ~~~~~ RFRO~~~~~~ Kenshuusei

1. Ayumi                        1. Murota                1. Ayaka                       1. Mao                           1. Manaka                   1. Reina                     1. Kurumi             1. Yonemura Kirara

2. Erina                          1. Musubu              2. Ayano                       2. Mizuho                       2. Sayuki                    2. Rika                       2. Momohime        2. Nakayama Natsume

3. Miki                            3. Momona             2. Rei                            3. Kiki                             3. Tomoko                 3. Shiori                      3. Kokoro               3. Yamada Ichigo

#60 melonpan♪

melonpan♪

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2756 posts

Posted 08 September 2018 - 07:13 PM

Kirara x Nacchi  <3
 Tj5iTZNb_o.jpg

Making of.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users