Posted 14 January 2021 - 12:01 PM

kirara factory ufp pls make it happen!! ;_;

#122 mooniix

mooniix

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 154 posts

Posted 14 January 2021 - 06:27 PM

That’s a cool observation ItsuDemoAibon.
She was announced as kenshuusei 5 years ago today. Make 2021 Kirara Factory Year.

でもね、教えて、

夢の先は何があるの

NlFX7vb.jpg

#123 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9503 posts

Posted 16 January 2021 - 04:24 PM

If yesterday was Kirara's 5th anniversary with H!P then it was the same for her best buddy, Momohime.

Attached Files

#124 patapataful

patapataful

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1855 posts

Posted 07 March 2021 - 08:40 AM

Really happy for her and big congrats! <3  :sob:

http://www.hello-onl...-project-group/

Juice=Juice: Riai, Kisaki, Risa Tsubaki Factory: Ami, Mao, Yuumi, Runo Ocha Norma: Kirara

ANGERME: Kawamuu, Layla, Moe, Wakana Morning Musume: Riley <3 , Homare, Sakura, Geta

#125 mooniix

mooniix

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 154 posts

Posted 07 March 2021 - 09:45 AM

i just heard. omg.... ;_;

でもね、教えて、

夢の先は何があるの

NlFX7vb.jpg

#126 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4360 posts

Posted 08 March 2021 - 09:49 PM

Kirara's number 1 fan sends her congratulations. :good:

Tanimoto%20Ami,%20Yonemura%20Kirara-9788

621。谷本安美

Not kidding, check the picboard! :lol:  :good:

http://www.hello-onl...er)&nobumping=1

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#127 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14635 posts

Posted 09 March 2021 - 07:32 AM

That's so cute. I vaguely knew Ami liked Kirara, but I didn't know the extent until recently. <3

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#128 zeroyon

zeroyon

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1376 posts

Posted 09 March 2021 - 02:55 PM

I'm really glad that Kirara is debuting! She's been my favorite KSS since BEYOOOOONDS debuted.

She said in an episode on Harodori that she had thought of quitting KSS, since it didn't seem like she was going anywhere in H!P. I'm glad she stuck with it.

@thegabriel

That blog post is exactly what I thought Ami would write :lol:

For people that read Ami's blog a lot or follow her on shows or radio, you might know that she really, really likes Kirara, and has for years.

@Nayok-Kihara

Yeah, Ami and Kirara's relationship is pretty cute ^-^ Although... it can also get a bit creepy as well  ^^;

One recent example of her creepiness when talking about Kirara was on an episode of H!P Tokyo Sanpo season 2.

Here's a clip of it here:

https://streamable.com/aw533s

For those reading the thread that can't understand Japanese, here's a summary as well...

The question Ami had to answer was "something you are jealous of about your other members".

Ami said that she wants to get closer with Kirara and talk with her more, but it's tough to approach her and talk to her because her feelings for her are so strong.

The thing Ami is jealous of is that Kirara is really good friends with other members of Tsubaki Factory. For example, she is good friends with Kishimon and emails with her about once a week about various things.

Tsuchiya-san asks Ami what she likes about Kirara, and Ami explains that although Kirara knows very well how much Ami likes her, Kirara is always cool and casual around her, instead of being overly polite and distant feeling (which is probably how most KSS act around their senpai). Ami can't get enough of that :lol:

Kishimon says to Ami that she needs to be more casual around Kirara if she wants to get closer with her, and not be all like "Kirara-chan, good morning! Please take this for Valentine's Day... " (yes, Ami has given Kirara Valentine's Day presents)

Takechan then agrees that in actuality, Kirara's probably creeped out from Ami doing things like that to her :lol:

Custom programmable LED pegboard. If anyone wants to make a similar thing, PM me and I will help you out =)

#129 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9503 posts

Posted 09 March 2021 - 08:47 PM

Supposedly the first pic of the KSS unit after learning they'll debut:

Attached Files

#130 zeroyon

zeroyon

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1376 posts

Posted 18 March 2021 - 12:00 PM

At 34:30 into the latest tinytiny video, Kirara talks about the KSS Unit's song "Mistake":

Custom programmable LED pegboard. If anyone wants to make a similar thing, PM me and I will help you out =)

#131 zeroyon

zeroyon

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1376 posts

Posted 30 April 2021 - 02:08 AM

It's Kirara's 17th Birthday Here in Japan!!  :w00t:

rh6cCMK.png

#132 mooniix

mooniix

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 154 posts

Posted 30 April 2021 - 04:55 AM

Aww, hope that she has a lovely birthday~

でもね、教えて、

夢の先は何があるの

NlFX7vb.jpg

#133 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 30 April 2021 - 03:05 PM

happy birthday kirara!!

#134 patapataful

patapataful

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1855 posts

Posted 01 May 2021 - 08:33 AM

Happy Birthday (a little bit late to the party) :arrow: <3 

Juice=Juice: Riai, Kisaki, Risa Tsubaki Factory: Ami, Mao, Yuumi, Runo Ocha Norma: Kirara

ANGERME: Kawamuu, Layla, Moe, Wakana Morning Musume: Riley <3 , Homare, Sakura, Geta

#135 Angermetico

Angermetico

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 170 posts

Posted 10 May 2021 - 10:13 AM

I'm looking forward to giving you information about the new group and seeing their debut. She has a special charm, which makes her my favorite. I'm happy for all of them and especially for Kirara!

As English is not my native language, I use a translator, and there may be errors in what I post.

Tsubaki Factory´s single compilation

Angerme´s single compilation

OCHA NORMA´s single compilation

#136 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9503 posts

Posted 08 June 2021 - 04:56 PM

Does anyone think the KSS unit deserves its own thread, now that they are doing more gigs? They have appearances on the 12th and 18th of this month, the latter an idol festival where they'll be sharing the stage with SUPER☆GIRLS and units from AKB48 and STU48.

#137 Lotty

Lotty

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 431 posts

Posted 08 June 2021 - 05:08 PM

There is a thread in the Hello!Project Agency section of this forum. Maybe the moderators can move it somewhere else?

http://www.hello-onl...project-group/ 

#138 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14635 posts

Posted 09 June 2021 - 07:06 AM

Should it be a separate thread? If nobody else wants to I'd be happy to make one if people really think it'd be useful.

The new group thread in the Agency section wasn't specifically meant to be a Unit thread (especially since we don't know if they'll keep the KSS Unit system as it's own thing after the new group is properly named and debuts), it was mostly to be a hub for news (like whenever they tell us if more KSS will join) for the new group in general - I just put it there since they aren't fully formed yet & it seemed like the place people would be most likely to see it.

But we could certainly alter it into a Unit > Eventual New Group thread if y'all wanted though. :lol:

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#139 Casidesia

Casidesia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 807 posts

Posted 09 June 2021 - 12:55 PM

It does make the most sense to just rename and move it eventually to preserve it's history easier.

MM: Ayumi, Maria, Rio |||| A: RikakoAyanoWakana |||| JJ: RuruAkariRiai

TF: Mao, Marine, Mizuho |||| BYO~: Minami, Kurumi, Kokoro |||| ON: KanamiMomo, Kirara

HPKU:  Yulia, Karin, Ayana |||  HPK: Niina

#140 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14635 posts

Posted 10 June 2021 - 05:45 AM

I'm happy to alter it as needed, no problem; I assume have it moved after they're a little more properly formed?

Would you all prefer Unit news in general be posted to that thread as well?

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users