• Please log in to reply
168 replies to this topic

#101 Mikansei Girl 17

Mikansei Girl 17

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 266 posts

Posted 20 April 2020 - 06:59 PM

According to Hello Dream.'s Ep. 3, Kirara said she was thinking to quit Hello Pro Kenshuusei program before to be selected for the Hello Pro Kenshuusei Unit.  

Morning Musume
odasaku.png

#102 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 21 April 2020 - 07:50 AM

I can understand that. I'm glad she decided to stay, it's just unfortunate the coronavirus has put everything at a standstill.

The second tweet on the official Kenshuusei twitter is an introduction by Yonemura Kirara.

・From Aichi
・Born 2004/4/30
・Blood type A
・Taurus
・Favorite food is watermelon

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#103 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 15 July 2020 - 08:06 AM

Kirara will appear in the August 2020 edition of "EX Taishu" magazine, releasing 7/15.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#104 mooniix

mooniix

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 154 posts

Posted 23 November 2020 - 07:09 AM

I care her

img20201114041717985s.jpg

でもね、教えて、

夢の先は何があるの

NlFX7vb.jpg

#105 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 23 November 2020 - 07:22 AM

shes so cute!!

#106 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 29 December 2020 - 01:04 AM

when will they debut her..... i love her sm i don't want her to leave ;_;

#107 mooniix

mooniix

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 154 posts

Posted 29 December 2020 - 03:14 AM

ugh i know. she’s been there so long and she’s ready. I hope she won’t loose her motivation, she said that she did before but then kss unit came around. hopefully the predictions that kss unit will debut soon come true.

でもね、教えて、

夢の先は何があるの

NlFX7vb.jpg

#108 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 29 December 2020 - 03:19 AM

yeah, i still predict that the kss unit will be kept as is (like as in a rotating unit just for experience) but i'm reeeeally hoping they actually debut lol. actually i have a theory that beyooooonds were planned for debut in 2019 and then kss unit in 2020 (with lots of promo for both), but then covid screwed everything up, byonz died for a year and kss unit is up in the air. but honestly the girls in the unit have such good chemistry i really really hope they debut sometime before any of them leave or even age out

#109 mooniix

mooniix

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 154 posts

Posted 29 December 2020 - 03:30 AM

it would be so tragic if they aged out

it was hard for me to believe that they would debut the unit at first but it’s been said so much and i want to believeeee. that’s an interesting theory, i bet even if not the unit they had some kind of new group planned tbh.

でもね、教えて、

夢の先は何があるの

NlFX7vb.jpg

#110 RobianMoon

RobianMoon

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 219 posts

Posted 29 December 2020 - 03:37 AM

I freaked out when I saw this thread active hahahaha, since Kanami didn't get on angerme and the unit performed on idols festival makes me think that the unit it's going to debut.

#111 mooniix

mooniix

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 154 posts

Posted 29 December 2020 - 03:40 AM

lmaooo. sorry about that.
there was some recent news about her in a magazine though: https://twitter.com/...8554746880?s=21
there might be an interview too idr

But yeah it was weird that the KSS unit remained in tact for the angerme auditions. Shindan tests winners usually debut i think too.

でもね、教えて、

夢の先は何があるの

NlFX7vb.jpg

#112 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 29 December 2020 - 03:44 AM

oh right, here's her pics from that magazine too

Spoiler

#113 RobianMoon

RobianMoon

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 219 posts

Posted 29 December 2020 - 04:55 AM

It's nice that they are promoting them, more signals to expect a debut!

#114 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 29 December 2020 - 09:07 AM

I've definitely got the vibes down in my bones for a new group debut or something. Fingers crossed it's not only hopeful thinking. :lol:

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#115 RenaiRider

RenaiRider

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 40 posts

Posted 31 December 2020 - 03:46 PM

How do you think Kirara and others might debut? start a new group? Beyooooonds still seems like such a recent addition and I can't imagine other groups have any other space D:

#116 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 31 December 2020 - 03:50 PM

i'm still holding out hope for kirara to debut with the kss unit lol. most likely they'll be kept as a rotating practice/experience unit for the kss but like, i really wanna see them as a full group. like i said before though if there were actually plans to debut them anytime soon, they probably got screwed because of the pandemic, so i guess they might've been put on hold for a bit till byonz can get back on track (as well as the rest of h!p) in 2021. at least that's my guess? idk

#117 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 01 January 2021 - 08:51 AM

Looking at the longer process they took to build up & fully roll out BEYOOOOONDS, I'm hoping for a new group to be announced sometime in 2021. I agree with ruru that things were probably forced out of whack because of everything going on with COVID and having to re-adjust promotional methods, not being able to even have lessons and things for a while, etc. - so just getting the ball rolling at some point in 2021 would still give them time to re-focus BEYOOOOONDS and get back into a groove with everything. After losing 2 groups this year too, I definitely think there's room for at least one more.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#118 DiegoKashiwagi

DiegoKashiwagi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 750 posts

Posted 02 January 2021 - 06:58 AM

i also think is feels too soon, but if we think about it, beyooooonds has been under construction since 2017 with the promotion of Icchan, Kuru and Momohime, almost 4 years ago

and like it was stated above, they lost 2 groups in the past year, so there's space for sure, and their generational groups seem full to me at the moment, so if they want to do anything with current KSS a new group is certainly coming

#119 Casidesia

Casidesia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 807 posts

Posted 05 January 2021 - 02:59 PM

Something is going to happen sometime this year, I can just feel it. After the craziness of last year, we need something to make everyone excited again...and that something could be a new group since kobushi disbanded, and that one kss group was 'formed'.

MM: Ayumi, Maria, Rio |||| A: RikakoAyanoWakana |||| JJ: RuruAkariRiai

TF: Mao, Marine, Mizuho |||| BYO~: Minami, Kurumi, Kokoro |||| ON: KanamiMomo, Kirara

HPKU:  Yulia, Karin, Ayana |||  HPK: Niina

#120 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9503 posts

Posted 14 January 2021 - 11:24 AM

If you look at the succession of groups that won "Best New Artist" at the Japan Record Awards, it seems to run in odd years: Beyooooonds (2019), Tsubaki Factory (2017), Kobushi Factory (2015), Juice=Juice (2013, did not win!).

So 2021 looks like it's the year for Kirara Factory to shine!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users