5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 160 posts

Posted 01 May 2019 - 02:45 AM

Happy Birthday Kirara  <3

Hello! Project since 1998 

AGlTnX8u_o.png

9ki: Mizuki Erina Riho Kanon 10ki: Haruna Ayumi Masaki Haruka | 11ki: Sakura  

12ki: Haruna Miki Maria Akane 13ki: Kaede Reina 14ki: Chisaki 15ki: Rio Homare Mei

#82 cunning

cunning

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 188 posts

Posted 06 May 2019 - 05:47 PM

Here is Kirara's performance at the Shindan test

Posted Image

#83 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3622 posts

Posted 07 May 2019 - 05:51 AM

Is it just me or does Kirara look like younger Sayubee now? She kind of resembles her a little bit now in my opinion, like with the dark eyes and puffy cheeks. :)

Morning Musume ~~~~~ Angerme ~~~~~  Kobushi Factory ~~~~~ Tsubaki Factory ~~~~~ Juice = Juice ~~~~~ CHICA#TETSU ~~~~~ RFRO~~~~~~ Kenshuusei

1. Ayumi                        1. Murota                1. Ayaka                       1. Mao                           1. Manaka                   1. Reina                     1. Kurumi             1. Yonemura Kirara

2. Erina                          1. Musubu              2. Ayano                       2. Mizuho                       2. Sayuki                    2. Rika                       2. Momohime        2. Nakayama Natsume

3. Miki                            3. Momona             2. Rei                            3. Kiki                             3. Tomoko                 3. Shiori                      3. Kokoro               3. Yamada Ichigo

#84 cunning

cunning

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 188 posts

Posted 08 May 2019 - 01:42 AM

^I think its the puffy cheeks, I was thinking that too! Sayubee's eyes are really round though, but the cheeks are enough for me to agree with you lol

By the way, here is her performance of Buono!'s Kiss Kiss Kiss with Kishimon and Kiki 

Posted Image

#85 fairyeunha

fairyeunha

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 June 2019 - 12:59 PM

God I need her in Momusu.

#86 Fallacia

Fallacia

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1407 posts

Posted 14 June 2019 - 01:38 PM

Crossing my fingers hard for her to get into Momusu now. The J=J results were fairly predictable, but unless there's a big KSS haul for the 15th gen, I don't have the probability for Kirara joining MM set nearly as high as I would like.

"As people go, I assure you I'm not very judgmental. That requires effort and I am a moderately lazy person." -Richard Rossetti, Chapter 16, Waking

#87 Sugaya Risako

Sugaya Risako

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2339 posts

Posted 14 June 2019 - 11:26 PM

God I need her in Momusu.

Sounds like a great idea.

Morning musume, amo vocês !!!!!! ogata-chan, harunan, sentirei saudades!!!

#88 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3622 posts

Posted 04 July 2019 - 04:12 PM

Yeah, she's now my runner up for MM now that all the other kenshuusei favorites had made their debut.

Morning Musume ~~~~~ Angerme ~~~~~  Kobushi Factory ~~~~~ Tsubaki Factory ~~~~~ Juice = Juice ~~~~~ CHICA#TETSU ~~~~~ RFRO~~~~~~ Kenshuusei

1. Ayumi                        1. Murota                1. Ayaka                       1. Mao                           1. Manaka                   1. Reina                     1. Kurumi             1. Yonemura Kirara

2. Erina                          1. Musubu              2. Ayano                       2. Mizuho                       2. Sayuki                    2. Rika                       2. Momohime        2. Nakayama Natsume

3. Miki                            3. Momona             2. Rei                            3. Kiki                             3. Tomoko                 3. Shiori                      3. Kokoro               3. Yamada Ichigo

#89 Fallacia

Fallacia

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1407 posts

Posted 12 July 2019 - 02:16 AM

After the KSS senbatsu unit was announced, many Japanese fans started calling it Kirara Factory  :lol:

We've fully ascended beyond affixing Musume to everything

"As people go, I assure you I'm not very judgmental. That requires effort and I am a moderately lazy person." -Richard Rossetti, Chapter 16, Waking

#90 melonpan♪

melonpan♪

jukkie de pyon

• Senpai
  • 2739 posts

Posted 12 July 2019 - 03:25 AM

Im so happy that she was chosen for the unit. This makes the wait for her debut easier and is a motive for her to stick around. Congrats Kirara! <3

JqTwq1O.jpg

#91 anli1

anli1

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 409 posts

Posted 12 July 2019 - 12:14 PM

Im so happy that she was chosen for the unit. This makes the wait for her debut easier and is a motive for her to stick around. Congrats Kirara! <3

I am very happy too! She needs to debut as an idol and I hope that this gives her more confiance and preserverance to stay and debut <3 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users