Photo

Kiyono Momohime (清野桃々姫)

• Please log in to reply
408 replies to this topic

#281 Lalalaalala

Lalalaalala

Official fanclub for Yokoyan's smile - it saves lives.

• Senpai
  • 1685 posts

Posted 07 February 2017 - 07:39 AM

She did a fantastic job as colonel momohime

Current Ultras: Yokoyama Reina Sasaki Rikako Asakura Kiki, Akiyama Mao Yamazaki YuhaneMaeda Kokoro♥ 

TSUBAKI FACTORY

Current Casual: Oda Sakura, Nonaka Miki, Haga AkaneTanimoto Ami Ise Layla, Kawamura Ayano,  

OGTurtle  Airi, Maimai 

#282 Miryoku

Miryoku

Ayacho~? BRAVO !

• Senpai
  • 1056 posts

Posted 07 February 2017 - 09:19 AM

^x2
Her nickname is Purin, but that's pretty much the same as Hime.
(Hime = princess in Japanese / Purin = short form of purinsesu, which is the Japanese pronunciation of the English word princess)

Purin might Come from "purinsesu" but it also means pudding. So Hime is way less ambiguous

#283 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 07 February 2017 - 11:53 AM

Purin is also the nickname she used before becoming a KSS. It has become like a stagename for her. So I did expect her to get a new nickname when she joined KSS but never found out what it was.

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#284 wahodes

wahodes

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 565 posts

Posted 08 February 2017 - 06:26 PM

Who wants Momohime to debut soon?? Raise your hand?? XD XD

Sure she was Protege of Hamaura Taisa (Momohime Gensui), and my assumption she was already on plan (by management).sure this Hinafest announcement was a boost moment for Her. Goodluck Momohime. And guess what, Wota in 2ch already crazy about her (saying something like saved her for MM14ki, or be a center in a new group)

This is hilarious considering like 2 months ago they were all complaining she was Aika 2.0 and they didn't want her in MM... :c11:  

Sayashi Riho ★  13ki  Oda Sakura  Akiyama Mao  Danbara Ruru  Kiyono Momohime 

#285 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 09 February 2017 - 12:55 AM

^I'm guessing it is a different group of people this time (good to see that there are people over there that are rooting for her though). I think she will make her debut before MM has auditions again but if they do save her for MM, that is probably for when we lose 10th gen members but they don't seem to be wanting to leave anytime soon. :good:

I like how we already assuming that she will make a debut too lol. It would make no sense at all if she never has a debut in H!P, she is way too good to be pass up. But I'm still hoping for her to be in CG for more cuteness factor or a new group with her as the center. 

But yeah, I want to have her debut earlier since it just feels like a lot of wonderful moments would be lost if she debuts later than sooner.

Morning Musume ~~~~~ Angerme ~~~~~  Kobushi Factory ~~~~~ Tsubaki Factory ~~~~~ Juice = Juice ~~~~~ CHICA#TETSU ~~~~~ RFRO~~~~~~ Kenshuusei

1. Ayumi                        1. Murota                1. Ayaka                       1. Mao                           1. Manaka                   1. Reina                     1. Kurumi             1. Yonemura Kirara

2. Erina                          1. Musubu              2. Ayano                       2. Mizuho                       2. Sayuki                    2. Rika                       2. Momohime        2. Nakayama Natsume

3. Miki                            3. Momona             2. Rei                            3. Kiki                             3. Tomoko                 3. Shiori                      3. Kokoro               3. Yamada Ichigo

#286 gobzilla

gobzilla

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 577 posts

Posted 14 February 2017 - 08:52 AM

They must be saving her to replace Momochi in CG ^_^

#287 DomScatterbrain

DomScatterbrain

The Watcher

• Senpai
  • 4414 posts

Posted 18 February 2017 - 01:36 PM

My friend posted this on our FB Group
TWAOPWZ.jpg

- - - - - 小  

(Now the list has been completed still not yet complete)

jhrVBR6.png

#288 cornyflakes

cornyflakes

Meme Thrash

• Senpai
  • 1829 posts

Posted 18 February 2017 - 02:22 PM

H!P propaganda? Jk, it's nicely done. I wouldn't mind having that design on a shirt XD

Mafia Musume/Morning Mafioso

mafia_musume_banner_by_supermariabros-d5

Deviantart . Pixiv . Tumblr

H!P Comics

#289 Muyim Pimoup

Muyim Pimoup

Micky Chelsea Fieldmiddle

• Senpai
  • 2802 posts

Posted 18 February 2017 - 07:40 PM

OMG, that cool pic,, Momohime MacArthur,, :D

i made this :

Spoiler

:D

ITEwlYD.png

H!O GENERAL ELECTION 2023 IS OPEN!!!

VOTE AT https://www.hello-on...-election-2023/

#290 kittykoo5

kittykoo5

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1131 posts

Posted 18 February 2017 - 08:08 PM

^ +1   :respect:

dlapuo76c72.gif

#291 ruel

ruel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1222 posts

Posted 13 March 2017 - 10:18 AM

new profile photos <3

Kiyono%20Momohime-692900.jpg

Kiyono%20Momohime-692901.jpg

JNiysQ1.jpeg

#292 wahodes

wahodes

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 565 posts

Posted 13 March 2017 - 06:00 PM

What a precious adorable child she is...I can't believe it's already been over a year since she joined KSS?! 

Sayashi Riho ★  13ki  Oda Sakura  Akiyama Mao  Danbara Ruru  Kiyono Momohime 

#293 Lalalaalala

Lalalaalala

Official fanclub for Yokoyan's smile - it saves lives.

• Senpai
  • 1685 posts

Posted 14 March 2017 - 07:08 PM

^ she has started to grow into her head.. I like that very much.. 

I was very distracted by her head-to-body ratio... but she is super pretty and very cute

Current Ultras: Yokoyama Reina Sasaki Rikako Asakura Kiki, Akiyama Mao Yamazaki YuhaneMaeda Kokoro♥ 

TSUBAKI FACTORY

Current Casual: Oda Sakura, Nonaka Miki, Haga AkaneTanimoto Ami Ise Layla, Kawamura Ayano,  

OGTurtle  Airi, Maimai 

#294 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 14 March 2017 - 10:48 PM

^Haha yeah, it's like that for most H!P shorties, that's why I think Nanami from Country Girls is going to get a bit taller cause of head-to-body ratio as you mentioned. (I think Funakki's is barely going to grow much at all now though lol.)

Morning Musume ~~~~~ Angerme ~~~~~  Kobushi Factory ~~~~~ Tsubaki Factory ~~~~~ Juice = Juice ~~~~~ CHICA#TETSU ~~~~~ RFRO~~~~~~ Kenshuusei

1. Ayumi                        1. Murota                1. Ayaka                       1. Mao                           1. Manaka                   1. Reina                     1. Kurumi             1. Yonemura Kirara

2. Erina                          1. Musubu              2. Ayano                       2. Mizuho                       2. Sayuki                    2. Rika                       2. Momohime        2. Nakayama Natsume

3. Miki                            3. Momona             2. Rei                            3. Kiki                             3. Tomoko                 3. Shiori                      3. Kokoro               3. Yamada Ichigo

#295 Stellosphere

Stellosphere

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 688 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 04:02 AM

I already liked Momohime but... fell in love with Momohime at yesterday's KSS live <3

#296 ruel

ruel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1222 posts

Posted 28 March 2017 - 10:38 PM

Purin Mama: Thai or Indonesian?

-her mom's yt channel is subscribing to both Indonesian and Thai channels
-she's been in Thailand before and there were pics of her with her(I believe)cousins were posted on her old blog
-her fb (now her mom's) has some Thai friends, but I don't see Indonesians
-the username on her mom's yt has the word 'bintang' which means 'star' in Indonesia

Or maybe it's her dad. Her mom's name is so Japanese.

edit: As I thought, she studies foreign languages.

Nevermind ^^;

JNiysQ1.jpeg

#297 MusubuDantotsu

MusubuDantotsu

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 530 posts

Posted 16 April 2017 - 08:37 AM

Promo picture of Momohime for the upcoming Morning Musume musical 'Pharaoh no Haka':
632faa_e8a32a01d292478992ba83ddf5f642bd~

Link to the full cast: Click here

#298 mashaki

mashaki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 754 posts

Posted 04 May 2017 - 06:56 PM

Momohime is apparently featured in this documentary movie about idols. I'm guessing this was filmed a few years back as she does look younger.

~  Miki ☆ Kamiko ☆ Riai  Ami  Ichioka  Kirara  ~

MiyaChii fan forever [:

avy by: AmaSusE

#299 MusubuDantotsu

MusubuDantotsu

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 530 posts

Posted 05 May 2017 - 09:29 PM

To shorten the waiting time until we all understand what Momohime was chosen for (together with Takase Kurumi):

That is clearly my favourite performance of Purin inside of H!P so far. :wub:

#300 ruel

ruel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1222 posts

Posted 23 June 2017 - 04:20 PM

New Profile pics! <3

Kiyono%20Momohime-715580.jpgKiyono%20Momohime-715579.jpg

JNiysQ1.jpeg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users