• Please log in to reply
408 replies to this topic

#261 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 26 December 2016 - 05:49 PM

Shoot I didn't know it was her birthday either....Happy belated Birthday Momohime I hope you debut this year!! <3

I hope so too, but that 4-5 day window is a tough one. :P

Seriously though, I think 2017 will be her debut year, at least I'm counting on it.

Morning Musume ~~~~~ Angerme ~~~~~  Kobushi Factory ~~~~~ Tsubaki Factory ~~~~~ Juice = Juice ~~~~~ CHICA#TETSU ~~~~~ RFRO~~~~~~ Kenshuusei

1. Ayumi                        1. Murota                1. Ayaka                       1. Mao                           1. Manaka                   1. Reina                     1. Kurumi             1. Yonemura Kirara

2. Erina                          1. Musubu              2. Ayano                       2. Mizuho                       2. Sayuki                    2. Rika                       2. Momohime        2. Nakayama Natsume

3. Miki                            3. Momona             2. Rei                            3. Kiki                             3. Tomoko                 3. Shiori                      3. Kokoro               3. Yamada Ichigo

#262 arcothewonderdog

arcothewonderdog

6th gen member

• Validating
  • 90 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 05:40 PM

Momohime showing off some seriously impeccable vocal technique here.

https://youtu.be/_4nww-s_q_c?t=2m14s

It's been a long while since I've seen anyone sing with that amount of passion and cheerfulness as well as hitting a big higher nigh-belt note without a single sign of strain and with such comfortable poise and positioning.

Man, I'm calling that she's the next Airi, young but with that much control already.

#263 DD7

DD7

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 473 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 10:11 AM

^That was so good! I was already impressed with her but now i'm thinking her debut will come sooner rather than later if she already has vocals like that.

Current: (MM) Kaede Miki Sakura (A) Moe Shion (JJ) Ruru Rei Ichika (TF) Yumeno (BYD): Momohime Kokoro Reina (Ocha): Kanami Kirara Natsume Kss: Ayana Karin Yulia Graduated: Zukki Riho 48 Groups: Cuca

#264 MusubuDantotsu

MusubuDantotsu

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 530 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 03:46 PM

I think the biggest problem to debut her soon is, that she is so small. Together will KSS from older generations she would look like Hagiwara Mai in early °C-ute. :lol:

I would be totally ok with it, but assume that the management does not want to. Alternatively to a new group, she could be part of Country Girls 3rd gen. Hopefully she gets to debut in 2017. :rolleyes:

#265 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 03:56 PM

When Momoko graduates from CG, we definitely need more talented girls to bridge out the gap in height. Watching Funakki with CG in performances is so cute and funny, she's tiny compared to most of the girls she stands next to, but has a lot of energy to blow the entire venue down. So I think Kiyono Momohime and Yamazaki Yuhane would be a good 2 member generation for CG, to make up for the losses of Manaka and Momoko, add more talent and to make the height even out a bit.

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#266 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 31 December 2016 - 12:02 AM

^I'd seriously would love for that to happen now.

Morning Musume ~~~~~ Angerme ~~~~~  Kobushi Factory ~~~~~ Tsubaki Factory ~~~~~ Juice = Juice ~~~~~ CHICA#TETSU ~~~~~ RFRO~~~~~~ Kenshuusei

1. Ayumi                        1. Murota                1. Ayaka                       1. Mao                           1. Manaka                   1. Reina                     1. Kurumi             1. Yonemura Kirara

2. Erina                          1. Musubu              2. Ayano                       2. Mizuho                       2. Sayuki                    2. Rika                       2. Momohime        2. Nakayama Natsume

3. Miki                            3. Momona             2. Rei                            3. Kiki                             3. Tomoko                 3. Shiori                      3. Kokoro               3. Yamada Ichigo

#267 Haro66

Haro66

Graduated member

• Validating
  • 1318 posts

Posted 01 January 2017 - 02:19 AM

Momohime !!!!!!!!!!  :w00t:  <3 

Her KSS training pay off  <3 such a future ace !

#268 wahodes

wahodes

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 565 posts

Posted 02 January 2017 - 06:37 AM

I wanted Momohime for MM but now that 14th gen is a ways off and I want her to debut ASAP i'm not opposed to her being added to CG at all. I think she'd be a great rival for Funakki

Sayashi Riho ★  13ki  Oda Sakura  Akiyama Mao  Danbara Ruru  Kiyono Momohime 

#269 MejraThea

MejraThea

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1635 posts

Posted 03 January 2017 - 03:37 AM

I don't think she'd fit in to CG. Despite being really cute, she isn't the cute type (see: her Tsumetai Kaze) and CG wouldn't make use of her vocals. She needs to be in one of the groups that would actually use her well. (Angerme, Kobushi, a possible new group) After all, they have Funakki!

I love her and want her to debut ASAP. But I'd rather her stay in training and get experience so she can debut into somewhere she can do well.

#270 Danes83

Danes83

ハロ!プロヲタ

• Senpai
  • 2287 posts

Posted 03 January 2017 - 11:52 AM

Last time Momohime participated in Countdown live, hope she will be saved for the best. Potential talent like Momohime should include in Hello!Project..

momusu1_zps50b105cb.png

#271 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 06 February 2017 - 01:04 PM

Momohime is the new Taicho XD

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#272 Miryoku

Miryoku

Ayacho~? BRAVO !

• Senpai
  • 1056 posts

Posted 06 February 2017 - 02:26 PM

Lol, she was sooooooo cute!

#273 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 06 February 2017 - 03:06 PM

^Yes she was, wasn't she :D
And I think I heard them calling her "hime", is that really her nickname XD
If so, thats just amazing, to be called hime all the time :lol:

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#274 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 06 February 2017 - 03:10 PM

I guess it's either Hime or Gensui then? XD

I think it really adds to the comedy that she has such a KiraKira name then they add the tough military title to the mix.

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#275 MusubuDantotsu

MusubuDantotsu

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 530 posts

Posted 06 February 2017 - 10:56 PM

^x2

Her nickname is Purin, but that's pretty much the same as Hime.

(Hime = princess in Japanese / Purin = short form of purinsesu, which is the Japanese pronunciation of the English word princess)

Momohime was super cool as MC of this event. She was fierce from the start to the end and even talked rough to Momochi. B)

I liked that event very much. Those lotteries are always very comedic and enjoyable. :)

#276 RihoZukki

RihoZukki

Rare RihoxKanon Shipper

• Senpai
  • 756 posts

Posted 06 February 2017 - 11:36 PM

I hope she's saved for MM and gets a shade of pink. <3

de62ax6-a6d8a439-a469-4885-bc30-ca72a342 

Check out new fanfiction: You want it? Say So..

#277 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 07 February 2017 - 12:55 AM

Just endless amount of good moments for Momohime. <3 I'm sure she just gained more fans and I think H!P chose her for the "taicho" role for promotion reasons. :good:

If she debuts into a current group, I'm afraid she will overshadow members pretty fast lol. ^^; Kind of thinking if she debuts into a new group, that will still just be as good for her career, she could be the center girl.

I really, really hope she debuts this year now lol.

#278 miyooooons

miyooooons

mother

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 07 February 2017 - 01:34 AM

her as the new colonel person made me like her a little more

MM:  A: 

J=J: ⬤ TF: 

BY:   ON: 

ALUM: Meimi Maasa KSSU'23: Yulia / Hinoha / Rena ~ edited: 2023/12/29

#279 wahodes

wahodes

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 565 posts

Posted 07 February 2017 - 03:20 AM

Seeing her in this role was seriously priceless and I love her even more now. The way she kept character the whole time haha. I can't wait for her debut wherever she ends up 

Sayashi Riho ★  13ki  Oda Sakura  Akiyama Mao  Danbara Ruru  Kiyono Momohime 

#280 Danes83

Danes83

ハロ!プロヲタ

• Senpai
  • 2287 posts

Posted 07 February 2017 - 06:46 AM

Who wants Momohime to debut soon?? Raise your hand?? XD XD

Sure she was Protege of Hamaura Taisa (Momohime Gensui), and my assumption she was already on plan (by management).sure this Hinafest announcement was a boost moment for Her. Goodluck Momohime. And guess what, Wota in 2ch already crazy about her (saying something like saved her for MM14ki, or be a center in a new group)

momusu1_zps50b105cb.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users