• Please log in to reply
408 replies to this topic

#381 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 14 September 2020 - 10:47 AM

Another baby Momohime in the wild, spotted among a mix of kids in a 2016 Jurokucha CM ft. Aragaki Yui.

https://twitter.com/...148863750107136

https://en.wikipedia.../wiki/Jūrokucha

Making of the CM (Momohime visible for a moment starting at 0:54):

Fairly sure you can catch her very, very briefly (I had to slow the video speed to 0.25) in one of the actual CMs (at 0:04, third from the left in the cheer girl line):

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#382 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 14 September 2020 - 10:54 AM

ahhh she's so tiny!!!! this ad is adorable omg

#383 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 14 September 2020 - 11:16 AM

After this and the Pharrell x SMAP performance she showed up in, I'm wondering how many more times someone is going to randomly find her. :lol:

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#384 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 14 September 2020 - 11:18 AM

lmao who knows how many little cameos she made in stuff like this over the years

#385 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 30 December 2020 - 03:03 AM

posted in the single thread about it, but apparently hime's talk box part in biyo's upcoming song gekikara love actually came about because of her performance at solo fes! here's a translated quote of her blog about it from jplop:

And the story I want to tell you today is "Gekikara LOVE"

Talk Box

I actually recorded this in the summer...
(It's strange that it feels so long ago...)

Do you remember SoloFest?

We had a recording session right around the same time as the Solo Fest, and we didn't have a talk box for the first sound.

The director and staff who were watching me at SoloFest said, "Why don't you do a talk box?"
They suggested it, and then I had a chat with Hoshibe-san.

So, it actually happened...!
Oh my god!
I was so surprised and happy to hear it!!!!

I wish I could tell you more about this story!
I'll talk about it again when it is released.

I've only talked about it briefly today, but this is what happened.

Talkbox - I'm so happy!

i'm really happy she got the chance to play her talk box in the song, and it's so cool it came about this way! can't wait to hear more about it from her after the single is out :0

#386 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9506 posts

Posted 03 January 2021 - 09:23 AM

Momohime has begun a monthly serialization in which she builds a playlist around a specific topic.

https://realsound-jp...t-681138_2.html

#387 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 03 January 2021 - 10:21 AM

here's some more details on this, from beyondsupdates on twitter!

the serialization is titled "himepure" and begins this month, starting with 9 songs that make her happy:

• Power of Love by aiko
  • Happy Newspaper by Mom
  • 夜を使いはたして (How did you spend the night?*) feat.PUNPEE by STUTS
  • パプリカ (Paprika*) by Foorin
  • ハッピー・ジャムジャム (Happy Jam Jam*) by MSJ
  • HELLO by Official髭男dism (Official Hige Dandism)
  • 蝶々結び (Chouchou Musubi) by aiko
  • 飄々とエモーション (Hyohyo to Emotion) by フレデリック (Frederic)
  • 透明人間 (Toumei Ningen) by 東京事変 (Tokyo Jihen)

(unfortunately i wasn't able to find official romaji and/or english translations for some of these titles, so i used deepl to translate the ones marked with a *; please take them with a grain of salt!)

translation of her story on how she came to like music, by the staff at beyondsupdates:

Momohime uses subscriptions often, and her own special method is to listen to the 7th track of an artist's album because she always tends to like the 7th track.

She also recommends YouTube's recommendations, where she found "Happy Newspaper" by Mom

-

ハッピー・ジャムジャム / MSJ

Momohime discovered this song through fellow member Yamazaki Yuhane, and the song itself is popular between the members of BEYOOOOONDS.

Official HIGE DANdism's "HELLO"

Momohime: I listen to the radio late at night a lot, one day I was listening to the radio while doing muscle training then this song came on and I fell in love with it. She also talks about how much she loves Fujihara Satoshi's voice

On aiko:

Since the release of aiko's "Love Like Rock vol.9〜別枠ちゃん〜" on Youtube, Momohime has been listening to aiko very intensely. She's listened to aiko for 140 hours according to her music subscription report.

seconding the beyondsupdates staff, i also highly recommend following hime's blog, as she starts new posts with a different song, and her music taste is perfect so definitely consider it!

and lastly, here are some promotional pics of hime for the corner:

fOpWJtB.jpg?2V3MtPWY.jpg?2zGfnyhA.jpg?2VJFNk4I.jpg?2

Spoiler

#388 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 02 February 2021 - 12:14 PM

2021-02-01

Spoiler

#389 ulises

ulises

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1382 posts

Posted 02 February 2021 - 01:30 PM

Damn, she is adorable.

#390 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 02 February 2021 - 01:36 PM

shes so cute ;_; her smile is brighter than my future lmaoo

#391 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9506 posts

Posted 02 February 2021 - 10:28 PM

She was trying out her new iPhone. Everyone has been commenting how much better the camera is........this is iPhone 12?

#392 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 03 March 2021 - 07:49 AM

Kiyono Momohime is currently undergoing examination for a worsening lower back/sciatic nerve pain she's been experiencing since January, and has been advised by the doctor to avoid dancing for a period of time.

Because of this, her participation in the no audience 2nd single mini live release event will be limited to singing only. Her participation in the upcoming Hello! Project Spring 2021 concerts will depend on what the doctor says.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#393 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 03 March 2021 - 07:57 AM

yikes, i hope she's ok. from what i know (not my own experience, a family member has it) sciatica is a bitch and can get really bad so i hope she's given enough time to rest

#394 RobianMoon

RobianMoon

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 219 posts

Posted 03 March 2021 - 02:45 PM

I'm still mad since I watched the firsts episodes of hello dream, they have a really bad stretching technique, the way they do it doesn't help to gain flexibility only works to get injuries, I bet more than the half of the girls have experienced this kind of injuries!

#395 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9506 posts

Posted 10 March 2021 - 02:47 PM

Because of her back problems, she's missing this weekend's concerts.

Edit: her spot on the "Moon" team will be filled by Kawamu, who noted the occasion by posting some nostalgic two-shots. They've been close from the beginning of their KSS days.
https://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2186915/

Attached Files

#396 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9506 posts

Posted 17 March 2021 - 08:24 PM

Here is the day they kicked Hime out of amorecarina.......just kidding, she graduated with flowers and tears. Who knew what lie ahead for her? It would be six months later that she joined H!P KSS.

#397 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9506 posts

Posted 28 March 2021 - 02:01 AM

Watching the Juice-Juice Premium Hina Fest concert and Momohime is performing, singing, dancing, not sitting down.

#398 DiegoKashiwagi

DiegoKashiwagi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 750 posts

Posted 28 March 2021 - 05:37 AM

her dancing is really soft though, she is basically only moving her arms and changing positions a bit

#399 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9506 posts

Posted 28 March 2021 - 04:48 PM

I don't have a problem with that. :)

#400 Casidesia

Casidesia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 807 posts

Posted 29 March 2021 - 02:17 PM

I still worry to be honest, just seeing her do a small turn at the end of Konna had me really anxious. I do hope she doesn't strain herself too much, especially if the doctor is allowing her some movement. It's so easy to overdo it. I really don't want her to have to leave due to an inability to dance in the future..

MM: Ayumi, Maria, Rio |||| A: RikakoAyanoWakana |||| JJ: RuruAkariRiai

TF: Mao, Marine, Mizuho |||| BYO~: Minami, Kurumi, Kokoro |||| ON: KanamiMomo, Kirara

HPKU:  Yulia, Karin, Ayana |||  HPK: Niina

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users