Photo

[3/9] Country Girls 3rd Single "Boogie Woogie LOVE/ Koi wa Magnet/ Ranrarun ~Anata ni Muchuu~" "

country girls single

• Please log in to reply
474 replies to this topic

#41 HappySensation

HappySensation

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 700 posts

Posted 04 January 2016 - 03:46 AM

I have no idea how they're holding their balance for that long in that dance lol, looks great though!

Kiss Yori Saki is very cute too, liking it! As for oshi chat, my av is a big clue :lol: 

COUNTRY GIRLS ~ ANGERME

#42 Dan-chii♂

Dan-chii♂

Inabacchoooooo

• Senpai
  • 668 posts

Posted 04 January 2016 - 05:51 AM

I'd hate to be the bearer of bad news but the only track confirmed so far is "Boogie Woogie Love"... "Mousou Rehearsal" and "Kiss Yori Saki ni Dekiru Koto" are just speculation from a fans blog  :S

I'm unable to post a link right now, but Oha4 news had a clip where 7nin performed Itooshikutte Gomen ne during the 1/2 or 1/3 concert in new outfits; pink/grey dresses with ties, so if anything I wouldn't be shocked if this single includes a "Itooshikutte Gomen ne (MEMORIAL EDIT)".

You mean this one? :D
http://www.dailymoti...-モー娘-新メンバー募集_tv

There's an even longer one he--OMG THEY INCLUDED OZEKI-CHAN'S SERIFU

KYAA KYAAAAAAAAAAAAA I'M DYING

http://www.dailymoti...メンバー総出演コンサート_tv

#43 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 04 January 2016 - 09:46 AM

I always thought Mousou Rehearsal and Kiss Yori Saki are going to be album song .... they have that album song aura XD .... But I recently fell in love with Kiss Yori Saki so I wouldn't mind at all if they turn out to be the other A sides. A Itooshikutte Gomen Ne (Memorial edit.) would be okay too .... kind of like wiping the slate clean. I guess we'll see...

And yes, I agree with everyone, the dance to Boogie Woogie LOVE is pretty kick-ass. The dancing in pairs really caught my eyes :)

Edit: just watched the news reports about the tour and OMG these new dresses are so cute *_* ... I love how they have these full skirts with stripes and their names at the collar of the blouse. Very 50s-like style as well. Country Girls should totally become some kind of a retro idol group :D

6DYNteh.png

#44 Punkin

Punkin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1388 posts

Posted 04 January 2016 - 10:33 PM

I've been keeping an eye on CG since debut (and I adore Manakan!!) but Ive never been a 'fan' of the group. Hearing about Boogie Woogie Love's sound and theme has me extremely interested, given that's one of my favourite music styles/aesthetics, so I've been wanting a H!P group to do 40's/50's style songs and have that be their main theme for like, forever. Even if this doesn't become a main theme for CG, I'm happy to see them giving it a shot! This may be the single that makes me a fan! I'm hoping they continue with this style and make it their theme.

With such amazing cheorography, it's a shame H!P has stopped releasing Dance shots for Triple A's. what's the point of amazing dances if we can't even SEE them properly?? Unless they decide to bring dance shots back this year. I don't know if they saw enough complaints from fans to feel the need to do so... But no one has gotten close enough to their release dates so far this year out of those who have singles announced (KF, CG, J=J) to see if dance shots are making a return or not. I think this year is the year we'll see what UF plans on doing regarding dance shots (releasing with singles again, releasing as yearly collections, or not releasing at all), and whatever they do this year will probably continue to be the pattern moving forward (as they've done this with a lot of things since around 2012 - Double A singles, multiple B-sides, triple A singles, etc).

I'm really excited about this CG release! I'll be following more closely than the last two for sure.

#45 miyooooons

miyooooons

mother

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 05 January 2016 - 07:30 AM

^ I'm hoping dance shots return again too. Did they ever say why they stopped? or did they just stop o_o. 

MM:  A: 

J=J: ⬤ TF: 

BY:   ON: 

ALUM: Meimi Maasa KSSU'23: Yulia / Hinoha / Rena ~ edited: 2023/12/29

#46 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 05 January 2016 - 07:47 AM

They just stopped  ^^;

6DYNteh.png

#47 Dan-chii♂

Dan-chii♂

Inabacchoooooo

• Senpai
  • 668 posts

Posted 05 January 2016 - 11:00 AM

New Boogie Woogie LOVE outfits:

1003602_982530895140917_8391062223685684

946777_982530898474250_42328622778474114

5226_982530905140916_6722585202379758636

75548_982531045140902_189023941518323566

#48 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 05 January 2016 - 12:49 PM

Just as confirmation, before the perform Boogie Woogie Love in the concert the caption on the screen says it will be released on the date this thread says. So I'm afraid you'll all have to trust my eyes :ph34r: but this is the solid info about the release, as they aren't performing any of the other new songs who knows what else will turn up?

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#49 miss wing

miss wing

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 January 2016 - 03:36 PM

i love the dance steps. it looks amazing, cant wait to watch it!

#50 give me aiai

give me aiai

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 215 posts

Posted 05 January 2016 - 06:35 PM

Why would they have radio rips of songs (Kiss Yori) if they wouldn't be part of the release though?

#51 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 05 January 2016 - 06:39 PM

^ Album, soon-ish?

6DYNteh.png

#52 Yasser96

Yasser96

まりでぃー

• Senpai
  • 617 posts

Posted 05 January 2016 - 06:41 PM

New Boogie Woogie LOVE outfits:

946777_982530898474250_42328622778474114

How does this group look so perfect?? Seriously, I hope 2016 will be their breakthrough year. Manaka and Musubu double center single please UFP!

藤本美貴  亀井絵里 • 道重さゆみ • 田中れいな • 6期メンバー最高!

#53 ceferquin

ceferquin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 05 January 2016 - 06:54 PM

i love the dance steps. it looks amazing, cant wait to watch it!

WxWTRnM.gif

#54 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 05 January 2016 - 07:17 PM

^ Album, soon-ish?

Eh, they will probably get an album in their 3rd year just like J=J.

#55 Gabby

Gabby

Keep your smile

• Senpai
  • 2224 posts

Posted 05 January 2016 - 08:41 PM

^ Album, soon-ish?

Why would they wait until the third year. Not every group is going to follow J=J example. I mean they are/where the only group that waited three years to get an album. 
Besides Country girls has one thing J=J didn't/doesn't. An existing Discography. If they really wanted to do some sort of album they could very easily just take some older songs, redo them, write  a few new songs and slap them on an album. Easy. 

j=j is a poor example imo but that's just me.

HLxdmXb.png

#56 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 05 January 2016 - 08:44 PM

^ Album, soon-ish?

Why would they wait until the third year. Not every group is going to follow J=J example. I mean they are/where the only group that waited three years to get an album. 
Besides Country girls has one thing J=J didn't/doesn't. An existing Discography. If they really wanted to do some sort of album they could very easily just take some older songs, redo them, write  a few new songs and slap them on an album. Easy. 

j=j is a poor example imo but that's just me.

Well if they redo their older songs or cover SATOYAMA songs I guess they can get an album earlier, but looking at H!P they try to make albums in 2 years or more.

#57 Esty

Esty

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 556 posts

Posted 05 January 2016 - 11:56 PM

That's exactly the reason they aren't in a rush to release an album. They already have songs to perform. I'd rather wait a year for an album so it includes original songs, instead of covers.

#58 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 06 January 2016 - 01:25 AM

Album tracks.

Announced by Manaka just now.

https://twitter.com/...524208009785344

The other two songs are :

恋はマグネット

ランラルン~あなたに夢中

Koi wa Magnet

Ranrarun - Anata ni muchuu

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#59 Punkin

Punkin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1388 posts

Posted 06 January 2016 - 01:27 AM

If anything I'm sure in the future they'll do a cover album of past CMusume songs. I just don't think they'd put it on their own original albums.

#60 Solarbladepsy

Solarbladepsy

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1197 posts

Posted 06 January 2016 - 01:43 AM

I wonder whats up with this recent happening of performing songs that release waaaay later...if youre gonna perform it, should release it

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users