• Please log in to reply
2825 replies to this topic

#41 ~Gin~

~Gin~

Mahou Shoujo Sakura

• Senpai
  • 4253 posts

Posted 02 January 2016 - 02:50 PM

waw they will add member again instead of using the current resources...

surely they will graduating some member this year n next year...

#42 the rose garden

the rose garden

team kenshuusei

• Senpai
  • 8561 posts

^

^

Well, the 9ki barely learnt to hold their microphones properly by the time the 10th gen. joined :P And that worked out fine. Members improve by bounds and leaps with every tour, by the time the 13th gen. debuts I'm certain the 12ki will have come into their own. Miki and Maria are already well on their way.

Y2xXbRF.gif

by AmaSusE 

#43 Kon-Chan:Itsumademo

Kon-Chan:Itsumademo

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1889 posts

Already? At least wait for another graduation... even if someone graduates at the end of this year and they add two people they'll be back to 13 again, I don't think an addition is that necessary yet but oh well, what can we do? Other than hope our biases don't graduate.

#44 Ikasam Yo!

Ikasam Yo!

Fellow polymath of Maachan

• Senpai
  • 1911 posts

Posted 02 January 2016 - 03:00 PM

Not happy about this. I just hope they did this because there will be another graduation coming. Adding another 4 girls in is a bummer, they should just add 1-2 newbies. 

30c60k0.jpg                                                          

"Are you alright Planet Earth?"  -Masaki Sato

Maa's Vocabulary: Pokupoku - nervous I Konnichikuwa - hello+fish I Tanasatan - Tanaka-san I Minishige - Michishige I Bye-bi - goodbye  

Ten ants say thanks - thank u I  Masakisama - a palindrome I Iretai Jippopai - Iroppoi Jiretai I Yahho-tai! - a group that does "Yahho!" 

Spells: Henyo henyo Biri Biri - (undefined yet) I  Cryptograms: 1・2 Fu- (unsolved yet) Quotes: "Happiness is conveyed like tempura soba.";"Losing something is the same as looking for a little person."

#45 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 02 January 2016 - 03:14 PM

I'm not happy with this audition.... 12th Generation joined a year ago but they didn't do much... they need to promote them before deciding to make someone join...

We need a Morning Musume's web show or something like that it could be with 12th gen only because they have so much potential (Miki could have her surprise english lessons that everyone as been asking... Both Ogata and Maria are great MC...)

I'm a big MM fan and I confess I don't know much about Akane she didn't do much yet :\ and they want another generation? 

IMO Akane is the plainest MM member EVER. And it's not about her talent, she is just plain. People say things like "OH but Sayumi was plain too, and Honey". But Sayu and Honey had characters and were funny. Akane... I can't see her going places.

As for her fellow 12th Gen Miki was one of the main attractions this year. She helped the Morning Musume globalization process a lot and was probably one of the reasons they got an English song. Also she was a center in 2 singles (Imasugu & One and Only) and seems to be one of the centers for 2016. 

Also Maria and Oharu are becoming regular visuals and popular among fans for their looks. Which is not a huge success, but they still got their thing.

#46 AitorKamei

AitorKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5940 posts

Posted 02 January 2016 - 03:22 PM

^

Dude, she's still a kid, let her grow and get an interesting character. Kananan was plain and look at her now.

I think Akanechin will grow into an awesome member.

32ziadw.jpg

MM: Sato Masaki, Ogata Haruna, Kudo Haruka, Oda Sakura ; ºC: Okai Chisato;

A: Sasaki Rikako,Wada Ayaka, Katsuta Rina ; J=J: Uemura Akari & Kanazawa Tomoko. CGs: Shimamura Uta; KF: Hirose Ayaka, Taguchi Natsumi; TF: Tanimoto Ami, Kishimoto Yumeno

#47 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 02 January 2016 - 03:26 PM

Well hopefully... she is cute, but that's only it so far. Maybe I'm too harsh  :arrow:

#48 Althea

Althea

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 110 posts

Posted 02 January 2016 - 03:30 PM

Akane has barely gotten an opportunity to show herself, and she is SO young. Some of the most well-known past MM members didn't get noticed till halfway into their time with the group.

#49 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 02 January 2016 - 03:33 PM

Oh my wish .. it is far fetch .. and belong to the dream land but .. i would still hope ..

I wish that former KSS Okamoto Honoka to come back and win a place :D
Ya .. she is not good .. but but but .. it may just work ... XD

And former SCK Girls center Tachibana Karen XD
But that is impossible as she belong to Stardust Promotions Sendai ..
As they cannot be under a contract to audition for MM .. but I would just hope for it even if it is near impossible ..

#50 tsubakisaikou

tsubakisaikou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1444 posts

Posted 02 January 2016 - 03:35 PM

Akane has been shoved to the back since her debut. Whilst the rest have a Greeting. She has none. She rarely has an opportunity to show herself off, and it's been a year since she's joined. She has vocal potential which was proved in HDYLTJ and an adorable personality which is evident in her blog entries. Also, this is the 13ki audition thread, so....

#51 banana

banana

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 622 posts

12ki really strike us at first with their cute faces at first but was later disappear to the back..

i still remember in early days of 9th & 10th gen, Sayashi making remark that she want MM to go to Kouhaku again & Kudou saying MM is still the top of idol hierarchy..

They might sounded cocky but they got attention for it..

I wonder if this is what the 12ki lacking? the determination?

I dont mind an audition because an audition usually help the previous gen to grow.. Like how 9ki grow after 10ki joined, & how 2ki Angerme grow after 3ki joined..

Hopefully we will see more growth from the 12ki after 13ki joined..

#52 the rose garden

the rose garden

team kenshuusei

• Senpai
  • 8561 posts

^

^

^

Was that the other tiny girl that was not Rikako?

Y2xXbRF.gif

by AmaSusE 

#53 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 02 January 2016 - 03:38 PM

^ that was the tiny girl who took over Rikako center position after Rikako left SCK Girls ..
She is really talented, cute, hardworking with potential to improve.. and a H!P fan .. just that stardust got her in October last year .. XD

#54 Neinei

Neinei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2071 posts

Posted 02 January 2016 - 03:40 PM

Akane has barely gotten an opportunity to show herself, and she is SO young. Some of the most well-known past MM members didn't get noticed till halfway into their time with the group.

like Duu imo had to be shoved back for about 3 years so i think unless u have something very special to show to the group you'll then have to wait and let that girl find what kind of image/talent she wants to show to the world. 

On another note, I think a 2nin gen would be nice.....it's too much pressure if only 1 gets through. also 4 seems too many......

tumblr_nzpz5bTK5v1scyxrjo1_1280.jpg

#55 Greyface

Greyface

Prior of The Brotherhood of The Booger Beam

• Senpai
  • 5684 posts

Posted 02 January 2016 - 03:40 PM

I wonder if Tsunku♂ is going to be in on the decision making this time... since he's not officially an H!P producer anymore, this might be the first time "the rest" of the company has a free hand in choosing members of Morning Musume.
What I've learned about Japanese so far, is that you must first pay attention to these 2 things: Rule #1 and Context. After that, just pray they remember their high-school English class.

#56 Youne

Youne

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1107 posts

Posted 02 January 2016 - 03:42 PM

On the official site with details and what kind of girl they're looking for http://www.helloproject.com/news/4083/ 

Thanks. I'll add this to the first page and if someone who knows Japanese is able to translate it, I'll add that as well. :)

#57 vplpro

vplpro

#1 Ai-chan fan & Sakura's father wannabe

• Senpai
  • 2854 posts

Posted 02 January 2016 - 03:44 PM

Actually I'm also expecting a new audition soon.  I think they don't want the same "generations gap" incident to be happened again.

YAY~My unofficial H!P unit - by V Project 

YAY~ "official" blog  YAY~@tumblr
~ V's family ~
Wife: Classified  Daugther: Sakura, Riho  Twin sister: Yuu-chan  Cousin: Ai-chan

#58 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 02 January 2016 - 03:44 PM

I wonder if Tsunku♂ is going to be in on the decision making this time... since he's not officially an H!P producer anymore, this might be the first time "the rest" of the company has a free hand in choosing members of Morning Musume.

wow that is a good thought .. not only i wonder if they are going to get Tsunku ..
I also wonder who will be the judges .. will they use former MM members who are still in UF ..

#59 Greyface

Greyface

Prior of The Brotherhood of The Booger Beam

• Senpai
  • 5684 posts

Posted 02 January 2016 - 03:45 PM

・歌やダンスが大好き
・自分の未来を信じて突き進みたい
・自分の可能性を試してみたい
・新しい自分を見つけ出したい
そして
・誰よりモーニング娘。が大好きな女の子を募集します。

• Like singing and dancing.
  • Enough faith in your own future that you want to break straight through
  • Want to test your own potential
  • Want to discover a new version of yourself
And
  • We're collecting applications from girls who love Morning Musume more than anybody else does.

What I've learned about Japanese so far, is that you must first pay attention to these 2 things: Rule #1 and Context. After that, just pray they remember their high-school English class.

#60 Clown

Clown

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 425 posts

Posted 02 January 2016 - 03:50 PM

I expect 2 new members, no more. And if there will be KSS, i'm rooting for Ruru and Saori...and maybe one of the newest gen.

Rika * Sayu * Zukki * Homare

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users