Photo

[3/12-5/31] Morning Musume '16 Concert Tour Haru ~EMOTION IN MOTION~ Suzuki Kanon Sotsugyou Special

• Please log in to reply
917 replies to this topic

#21 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 14 January 2016 - 05:51 PM

I honestly wonder what they're going to do with the Colorful Era singles. The last singles (Tiki Bun - One and Only) didn't have that much Riho (except for Tsumetai and Endless Sky of course) so there should be no problem with performing them. However, the time before that? Would be very interesting. Or they'll let them rest for one or two concert tours and then divide Riho's lines. I guess we'll have another new single to promote during the tour, too.

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#22 Kon-Chan:Itsumademo

Kon-Chan:Itsumademo

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1889 posts

Posted 14 January 2016 - 06:26 PM

I dont really mind them performaning the same cycles of the songs since Riho has graduated, it'll be interesting to see how theyll divide the lines and how the girls who get the lines pull it off. But I do wish for a more elaborate setlist, but it's always like this with everyone tour so I keep my hopes down so I'm less disappointed when the setlist is revealed

#23 Neinei

Neinei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2071 posts

Posted 14 January 2016 - 07:06 PM

does anyone know a good way to buy concert tickets from overseas? I'm planning to go to the concert in tokyo on the 13th......

tumblr_nzpz5bTK5v1scyxrjo1_1280.jpg

#24 ZhiKai

ZhiKai

一生鞘師

• Senpai
  • 2287 posts

Posted 15 January 2016 - 01:40 AM

I do hope they will add in Tokyo show after the 3rd. It will be unusual if they didnt especially it is on a Golden week. 

I will be back in Japan this coming Golden week again. Had secure my tickets for Sendai and wondering if i should head out to Hokkaido one since Shinkansen will be accessible by then. 

Anyone will be attending any show in Golden week, we could meet up before/after the concert.  :)

^ i will pm you the page i always get my stuff and tickets from. (not sure if linking their FB page here is allow.)

#25 Neinei

Neinei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2071 posts

Posted 15 January 2016 - 10:33 AM

^got it! thank you!!..my only availability would be on the 13/3 tokyo :( 

#26 Dani-chan

Dani-chan

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 139 posts

Posted 15 January 2016 - 10:43 AM

I really want the new lineup to perform Genki+

I hope they do... Emotion in motion and all  :c18:

Harunan~Ayumi~Maachan~Duu~Chisa~Airi~Kanana~Meimi~Rikako~Sayubee~

@danihrose

#27 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 15 January 2016 - 01:21 PM

Don't know if they will add some shows on 16 and 17 Apr since the original Osaka shows were cancelled on those 2 days

I will be in East Japan during that period of time  :c18:

#28 MocchiMooch

MocchiMooch

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2213 posts

Posted 15 January 2016 - 06:10 PM

I'm just hoping that the gap between now and March will include an album. I mean... they need some new material, I think. It's weird to have MM16 doing a tour when MM16 doesn't technically have any songs haha

Ogawa Rena - Nonaka Miki - Uemura Akari

~H!P Fan since 2003~

#29 AitorKamei

AitorKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5940 posts

Posted 15 January 2016 - 07:11 PM

^

Well, '15 performed their first song in the spring tour, so it wouldn't be weird if they don't release nothing new till then. There's also the hype of who's gonna be '16 ace and all.

32ziadw.jpg

MM: Sato Masaki, Ogata Haruna, Kudo Haruka, Oda Sakura ; ºC: Okai Chisato;

A: Sasaki Rikako,Wada Ayaka, Katsuta Rina ; J=J: Uemura Akari & Kanazawa Tomoko. CGs: Shimamura Uta; KF: Hirose Ayaka, Taguchi Natsumi; TF: Tanimoto Ami, Kishimoto Yumeno

#30 ZhiKai

ZhiKai

一生鞘師

• Senpai
  • 2287 posts

Posted 15 January 2016 - 07:23 PM

I'm just hoping that the gap between now and March will include an album. I mean... they need some new material, I think. It's weird to have MM16 doing a tour when MM16 doesn't technically have any songs haha

i m so hoping for a single or album so there will be cheki/handshake event during the week i will be in Japan. 

#31 Neinei

Neinei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2071 posts

Posted 15 January 2016 - 09:48 PM

^ that would be amazing!

#32 the rose garden

the rose garden

team kenshuusei

• Senpai
  • 8561 posts

Posted 16 January 2016 - 02:48 AM

I bought mine on the day itself at Gorakudoh in Harajuku :) Really simple. You show the shop manager which ticket in the display you want, he takes it out, you pay for it, and tadaaa~ I got a good (not great) seat on the ground floor 26th row, that was pretty close to the stage!

Y2xXbRF.gif

by AmaSusE 

#33 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 16 January 2016 - 06:13 PM

Sadness .. I mess up ..
GG .. I mess up even though I am the one who wrote the guide for buying H!P ticket .. >.<
I was slow and I miss the FC bid .. then I don't even see the date 12/3 on the blog special eplus bid
I only see 1 seller on YAJ and the seller is selling it at pretty high price .. should have known as it is the first show of the tour .. :(
I can only hope and wait .. and I can't really make it on 13/3 as I got the 48G 2shots for 1st half of the day .. there ain't enough time to rush from Chiba to Hachioji >.<

#34 Neinei

Neinei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2071 posts

Posted 16 January 2016 - 09:39 PM

^noooooooo :(

Wish I could meet people at the concert from this forum :(

#35 AngelAndz

AngelAndz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 6055 posts

Posted 19 January 2016 - 08:57 AM

New tour dates added :)

https://twitter.com/...344783102263296

#36 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 19 January 2016 - 05:04 PM

thanks for the update

#37 Neinei

Neinei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2071 posts

Posted 23 January 2016 - 04:18 PM

Does anyone know if you can bring coats/small bags inside the concert??? 

#38 Punkin

Punkin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1388 posts

Posted 23 January 2016 - 11:18 PM

^ As far as I know, you can. Just not anything like phones or cameras.

#39 the rose garden

the rose garden

team kenshuusei

• Senpai
  • 8561 posts

Posted 24 January 2016 - 04:47 AM

^

^

You can. If anything they'll quickly check your bag for any illegal items.

Y2xXbRF.gif

by AmaSusE 

#40 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 24 January 2016 - 05:34 AM

Yes.. you can bring coat and bags into the concert area
I usually bring a backpack with me as they do not provide carrier bags for concert goods purchase and you will need a big enough bag to keep your concert goods..
You will see Japanese bring a long strap to tie their bags and stuff to the chair..
It is to stop the seat from collapsing so that there is more standing space..

When you enter the concert hall.. the staff will ask you to surrender your camera..
I no longer bring a camera for tour as mobile phone camera are really good these days..
But even if I have a camera.. I will hide it in my bag as there was 1 concert where I surrender my camera and forgot to collect back my camera..
I had to rush the next day to the H!P HQ and I was lucky to have friends who know Japanese with me.. that was the moment I ran into a bunch of Eggs at the lobby and a 10 years old Tanabe Nanami stole my heart but that will be another story..

The checking ain't strict basically just open up the top of your bag and let them have a look inside..
For mobile phones.. they allow you to bring it in as everyone know mobile phone is the life support machine of the Japanese.. they got to have it with them all the time..
However.. with a mobile phone does not mean you can take pictures and they do not allow photo taking.. and usually the network signal is poor..
They have a very cute animated message running warning against taking picture, using of mobile phone, glow stick that are too big and long.. etc..
And you can bring bottle water into the hall.. which really come in handy as you really need a drink of water from all that yelling and jumping from the concert.. :)
I usually buy a 2litres drinking water before the show stuff it in my backpack and I could finish the whole bottle by the end of the show XD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users