• Kouhai
  • 360 posts

Posted 14 December 2015 - 10:04 PM

LADYBABY

krBYAKd.png

LADYBABY (Lady Baby) is a Japanese Pop Metal Band Featuring Ladybeard

★ Official Site : https://www.youtube....oY6BiCH7Qvabrhg

Overview

March 2015, costume maker of major domestic clear stone as of PR unit, clear stone and miss iD of execution chairman Tsukasa Kobayashi formed by[1] .

The official site, "nationality, generation, transcends all borders, such as gender, inherits all the culture, destruction, and creativity to a new sense of entertainment group." [2] and is expressed as. Two beautiful girl ( Miss iD2015 Grand Prix of Rie Kaneko , Miss iD2015 Kuromiya Rei ) and, Desuboisufull use of [3] performer Lady Beard collaboration by the "cute death" (J-POP × Desuboisu) [4] features.

General Produced by Clear Stone [1] . Sound Produced by " summer of demon Narita Dai致of "sponsored.

May 31, 2015, "Summer of the demons pre-event" (Shinjuku red nose) in the first live, the same year July 29 " Japan Manju CD debut in ". On July 4 before the CD debut of "Japan bun" music video [5] is YouTube and is published in, The Huffington Post [6] and Forbes [7] , such as also been featured in international media, YOUTUBE public 10 million topped the play in four months [8] .

October 11, 2015, the United States in New York live house SOB's and held a one-man live in. Sold out 500 tickets

Members

Singles

• Nippon Manju / ULTRA ☆ LUCKY (7 月 29 日 年 2015, CLEARSTONE RECORDS)
  1. Nippon  Manju Lyrics Tadano Natsumi , composer-arranger Asano Hisashi ROLLY guitar, Hajimetaru charge of the keyboard.
  2. ULTRA ☆ LUCKY Lyrics Mizuno Shizu , composer RAINBOW MOON, arranger Kamedataku ( Owarikara )   All Produced by CLEARSTONE Co., Ltd.
    Executive Producer 小林司(Miss-iD) Music Video

New   Singles

LADYBABY deliver the music video to their 2nd single, filmed in NYC & LA!

2016.1.13 ON SALES LADYBABY 2nd Single

#2 usagi_no_kami

usagi_no_kami

うさちゃんピース!!!

• Senpai
  • 11934 posts

Posted 09 January 2016 - 05:45 AM

Rie in the PV for Junes☆Princess' "Itazura ni Hana no Iro"

#3 Mizura

Mizura

Alt Idol & H!P

• Senpai
  • 1071 posts

Posted 09 January 2016 - 05:58 AM

I'm glad there's a thread for these guys. It'll be good to keep up with news about them.

#4 usagi_no_kami

usagi_no_kami

うさちゃんピース!!!

• Senpai
  • 11934 posts

Posted 25 January 2016 - 07:35 AM

3rd single to go on sale on April 13th titled, "Renge Chance!"

Sound Producer: Mofuku-chan (Fukushima Maiko)

Lyrics: Kenji Ohtsuki
Composer: NARASAKI

And......Ladybaby will have their first One Man Live at Shinjuku BLAZE on April 15th!

Ticket information to be announced at a later date.

#5 Ady001

Ady001

Work In Great Progress

• Senpai
  • 2149 posts

Posted 29 January 2016 - 12:16 PM

^^ I'll probably buy this single as always with the ANGERME one if released this April.

Rie on Kiseki Taiken! Unbelievable!

http://www.dailymoti...ー-2016年1月28日_tv

#6 Ady001

Ady001

Work In Great Progress

• Senpai
  • 2149 posts

Posted 13 February 2016 - 10:27 AM

Lots of things kind of happened these past few weeks while I was secretly following Kaneko Rie.

Seems like she's getting a traction in pretty much everywhere:

She's been in these shows:

Kiseki Taiken Unbelievable! - January 28, 2016:

http://www.dailymoti...ー-2016年1月28日_tv

Sekai Bandzuke - January 29, 2016:

http://www.dailymoti...間sp-1月29日-1_fun

Kayou Surprise - February 9, 2016:

http://www.dailymoti...ズ-小池徹平-2月9日_fun

Becoming a LoGirl daily girl:

https://logirl.favcl...758041588760576

Here's her contribution for the film "Ii nioi no suru Eiga" singing with Vampilia:

In the recently concluded NEXT Gravure Queen Battle, she placed 2nd against Rena Satou, a former member of Idoling!

I only wish for more appearances, projects and more sightings for her :D

#7 Ady001

Ady001

Work In Great Progress

• Senpai
  • 2149 posts

Posted 17 February 2016 - 10:52 AM

A write-up for the trio's latest single Renge Chance this April 4.

With a slightly costlier price tag than their last 2 singles I hope this one gives out more material, and stop the digipak:

http://actresspress....baby-3rdsingle/

#8 Ady001

Ady001

Work In Great Progress

• Senpai
  • 2149 posts

Posted 19 February 2016 - 07:04 AM

I'm sorry for posting too many Kaneko Rie photos. I'm sorry if this is slightly NSFW but dayum, she's hot.

There's a reason that she's still forgiven if she got late in the MissID 2015 auditions for 8 hours.

Not sure where she's headed after all of these but all I could see is a level-headed girl. Will she only be a one-trick pony or make a mark? She still has more to learn though in the industry:

Spoiler

#9 Ahornbjörn

Ahornbjörn

Forever Sayashi

• Senpai
  • 3199 posts

Posted 21 February 2016 - 11:26 AM

♡ Sayashi is Hi(gh) love,Sayashi is Hi(gh) life ♪
kaediirihometal38486kz2.png
りほ, りほ Password is りほ ♪

#10 iwabo

iwabo

♥ 広瀬じゅり ♥

• Senpai
  • 3531 posts

Posted 21 February 2016 - 12:04 PM

Rei so dead inside... ^^; And poor Rie...missing her family. I still can't believe how she dealt with her loss.

I'm sure there is a stream of the whole episode somewhere as well...?

PSTLUtK.jpg

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

#11 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 21 February 2016 - 01:55 PM

Ady001,

The second picture of Kaneko Rie above was removed from the hosting service you used. Could you please re-upload it? It works fine to add it as an attachment here on the forum.

Thanks.

#12 Ady001

Ady001

Work In Great Progress

• Senpai
  • 2149 posts

Posted 21 February 2016 - 09:01 PM

^^ Ugh, they just suddenly deleted it! If my uploads are still subject to scrutiny I'm really going to cancel my membership next year. Reuploaded it aalready to a different hosting site.

Anyway, Rie will be in today's issue of Weekly Playboy and I also found out she was one of the subjects along with Kuromiya Rei and several other MissID 2015 contestants in this Nogizaka46 show: http://www.show48.co...truction-ep-21/

EDIT: I bought the digital version of today's Shuupure and needless to say, it's really risque. Not sure if I can post this but feel free to mack me up if it's not appropriate:

Spoiler

EDIT, again: Rocketnews covering their newest single:

http://en.rocketnews...single【photos】/

#13 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 22 February 2016 - 03:43 AM

Don't worry. This is gravure, not something that breaches the Terms of Service or anything. So, if you find more pics of Rie, feel free to post.

#14 Ady001

Ady001

Work In Great Progress

• Senpai
  • 2149 posts

Posted 22 February 2016 - 06:44 AM

I decided to upload the pics in a better way. I grabbed some of the pics via my phone since the PC version's a bit problematic. Sorry for the huge ones.

Spoiler

After seeing her I'm slowly turning DD. And she's quite mysterious for me. I have to admit that the pics are getting more and more risque and I hope it's not her only selling point. But having a hot bod and well-endowed features like hers is something you would ask yourself "why would she be just noticed now?" It's kind of weird that a girl with strong idol potential had decided to enter the business at 17 (she'll be 19 this year.) In my opinion, most know Kuromiya being the girl with a lot of junior idol DVDs and Ladybeard as a crossdressing wrestler but Kaneko is like a clean slate.

I mean, how could a girl who was late for 8 hours on her final audition be the winner of the Grand Prix? And personally, there are some parts of her that needs polishing which could've been polished at her age now. However, I could honestly tell she has the vocal chops and her acting and dancing could go a long way. Her increased TV appearances would surely make her more visible to the public but right now, her screen presence, not her interaction, makes her more noticed.

So she'll be part of my DD list after Rikako and Emili.

#15 Ady001

Ady001

Work In Great Progress

• Senpai
  • 2149 posts

Posted 26 February 2016 - 08:16 AM

Continuing on with some coverage of Kaneko Rie, still (my apologies)

It seems that she's been appearing more and more lately in magazines and TV these days.

I've compiled some of her latest magazine appearances in this file folder, the very best scans that are available as of this date (gathered mostly from tumblr) and based on the dates provided in each folder, you can really see the spike. You can download the zip file here.

Just a short time from Monday this, she will make another appearance in today's Young Animal issue with an extra DVD to boot.

This Saturday, she will also make an appearance in the show "Jobtune"

And the interview after she won 2nd place at the 4th Young Animal Next Gravure Queen Battle:

#16 Ady001

Ady001

Work In Great Progress

• Senpai
  • 2149 posts

Posted 28 February 2016 - 11:38 PM

For Saturday June 27, Kaneko Rie appeared in the show Jobtune, and while the show is so-so, some things were raised by some who saw it.

One was when she revealed her Zip Code. Some were alarmed at the fact that she revealed her Zip Code when they were asked to try out the app Cookpad, though I think it's probably just a dummy zip code for the show.

Another was when some guys noticed her undies in the show. However, Rie herself had denied that it ever happened. (Personally, I find this really shallow for topics.)

Here's the link to the show:

http://www.dailymoti...月27日-160227_fun

For June 28, she appeared in the show "Nihonjin no 3% shika Shiranai koto Cream Stew no Hanataka" and she had better engagement on the program with this one.

NOTE: This is one particularly interesting episode on why most CD releases start on Wednesday, with most of us already confirming the obvious fact that the Oricon sales ranking resets every Wednesday:

For Part 1:

http://www.dailymoti...228-part-1-2_tv

For Part 2:

http://www.dailymoti...228-part-2-2_tv

While I could accept the fact that she's so much green in paneling variety programs, being ushered in with more seasoned variety program talents, it appeared to me like she's being rushed to these programs, either to be familiar to them or be given that screen time, and felt like more of a wallflower than an active participant. She did admit on her twitter account that she's not that knowledgeable and wanted to buy a dictionary (which kind of made me laugh.) Still, it's unmistakable that you can't help but be drawn by her. :D

Sky PerfectTV will be screening her indie film via satellite today.

http://www.bs-sptv.com/program/1865/

For March 26, she'll be appearing in Asahi TV's Work Please trying out the moving business:

ArNhDwq.png T6udk2C.png 0Rp1Mts.png

And the latest issue of Young Animal as well:

Spoiler

#17 Ady001

Ady001

Work In Great Progress

• Senpai
  • 2149 posts

Posted 03 March 2016 - 09:46 AM

Sorry again for the Kaneko Rie update. I had finally uploaded her "Sayonara Shishunki" digital photobook and you can download it here (mack me up if the file has been removed.) I decided to have it uploaded here since the file isn't that big.

The reason I'm sharing this is because Weekly Playboy's attempts at DRM is utterly draconian, their reading app available for Windows is horribly clunky, there is a limit of downloads available (5 downloads per device and unfortunately, I have to spend another download on a similar device just because the app didn't work on my android phone the first time) and with a hefty price tag of 1,296 yen for 60 plus pages of photos with limited access, I doubt it's still worth it to buy it digitally even if I post it here.

Kids, this is not the way you should do digital content. I'd be willing to fork out a few extra bucks just to buy a tangible photobook and pay extra for the digital content but it seems that despite ranking Number 4 on the Digital Downloads and Number 3 overall with the Sayonara Shishunki photobook Rie is still a newcomer in the business and the best you can do for her for better mileage is a digital photobook.

About the files, my apologies but I have really tried to grab the files as diligently as I can, using the best method available at my disposal (screen grab using my android phone every page) and I have to admit that the quality has somewhat gravely diminished, however, it is still decent. Also, the android system has a way of detecting screengrabs so I have to grab page by page just to get the best possible shot.

On the other hand, it amazed me that Rie knows Tagalog. I was able to catch one of her tweets online with her speaking Tagalog to her mom. And some online guys are still checking out if she's half-Korean just because the name Kaneko has "Kane" which is a very common surname in Korea ("Kim") and she danced a KPop song in the Miss ID auditions when in fact she's very much half-Filipino.

Sorry for the long rant. Please enjoy.

#18 iwabo

iwabo

♥ 広瀬じゅり ♥

• Senpai
  • 3531 posts

Posted 03 March 2016 - 11:47 AM

Thank you. <3

PSTLUtK.jpg

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

#19 Mizura

Mizura

Alt Idol & H!P

• Senpai
  • 1071 posts

Posted 09 March 2016 - 05:32 AM

Thanks. Her being half-filipino doesn't really surprise me. I couldn't quite place it, but she didn't look fully Japanese to me.

#20 Mizura

Mizura

Alt Idol & H!P

• Senpai
  • 1071 posts

Posted 15 March 2016 - 02:28 AM

Two new Ladybaby music videos. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users