• Please log in to reply
235 replies to this topic

#121 japangirlcmw

japangirlcmw

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 32 posts

Posted 23 February 2016 - 08:05 PM

Can anyone let me know about what time we need to line up for concert tickets? I'll just have a normal pass, and I'm arriving Friday night--I saw something about lining up early, but now I can't find any info on the website, and I just want to make sure that I get in. (Since I'm flying in from Oregon...)

Edit: So, I see that tickets will be given to non-superpass holders Saturday morning at 9:30. I'll probably get there around 8 to line up...if anyone has any more info, thank you for letting me know!!

789963af3ae7340466cfeceabc5ab97a76776100

明日を指差し夢を抱いて
輝く未来を築きあげよう

#122 olorosooso

olorosooso

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 113 posts

Posted 23 February 2016 - 08:36 PM

^Last I heard, they removed the ticket system for the concert.  You just line up for the show and use your con pass as a ticket.  Superpass holders get early entry.

From facebook: "Due to some changes in the way we are lining people up for the concert, we've removed the ticket system so things are less complicated overall. Trying to make things as efficient as possible so we can get people in on time for the concert. "

#123 japangirlcmw

japangirlcmw

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 32 posts

Posted 23 February 2016 - 11:29 PM

Oh, yay! That's awesome to know--I'm getting in REALLY late on Friday, so that would have been awful to get up mega early. 

I don't have Facebook, so you saved me. Thanks so much!!

明日を指差し夢を抱いて
輝く未来を築きあげよう

#124 Xhonane

Xhonane

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 February 2016 - 05:49 AM

thanks for the information ;_____; I arrive the Saturday in the morning and I didn´t know all this thing

#125 Momoko2288

Momoko2288

4th gen member

• Banned
  • 242 posts

Posted 24 February 2016 - 11:23 AM

I wish i could go so bad

Have fun guys

Its gonna be so much fun

Scream your heart out

#126 japangirlcmw

japangirlcmw

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 32 posts

Posted 24 February 2016 - 06:32 PM

You bet. We'll make it a show to remember!

I've never been to a concert at a con before...I just hope that people are respectful, and of course, I hope that everyone has their green penlights!

I should have bought mine in advance...

明日を指差し夢を抱いて
輝く未来を築きあげよう

#127 Ines

Ines

RxR

• Senpai
  • 845 posts

Posted 25 February 2016 - 02:44 AM

@sukibeam, yay thank you for sharing haha. My supertube is still in NY...so I doubt it's coming in time unless a miracle happens. =p

I also have some green glowsticks to pass out to help make that sea of green happen!!

Hope I get to meet you guys this weekend~

Posted Image

#128 l33t4rtist

l33t4rtist

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 504 posts

Posted 25 February 2016 - 04:42 AM

Yeah I will probably pick up some green glowsticks if I can when I get to Texas.

If anybody is interested in keeping up with people who are going to texas we decided to use #mm16houston so if you want to see everybody's adventure keep an eye out for this hashtag.

#129 J-Triumf

J-Triumf

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 258 posts

Posted 25 February 2016 - 04:12 PM

So...I'm at the airport. Saw the girls arrive, but Iikubo was missing. More awkward details (and maybe video?) later. :lol:

ねぇ、笑って?
J-Triumf @ SoundCloud - Twitter - Tumblr - Ask.fm - IT'S CRAZY!!!!!

#130 japangirlcmw

japangirlcmw

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 32 posts

Posted 25 February 2016 - 07:07 PM

I'd love to meet some of you, for sure! I'm still deciding on what to wear...probably some red plaid to pay homage to 'One and Only.' Hehe.

@l33t4rtist good idea! I leave tomorrow...I'm hoping someone can share a green glowstick with me, since I wasn't able to get a hold of any. My husband is coming to the concert with me...I've forced him to listen to Morning Musume since we met, he's actually majorly excited too!

明日を指差し夢を抱いて
輝く未来を築きあげよう

#131 sukibeam

sukibeam

Chu-Chi Face

• Senpai
  • 3176 posts

Posted 25 February 2016 - 08:56 PM

I'm just glad the weather is going to be nice this weekend lol Was muggy and rainy earlier this week. Will be pleasant to go across the way from the convention center and walk around Discovery Green.

To all yall flying in, travel safely :)

#132 xingwa

xingwa

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 306 posts

Posted 25 February 2016 - 09:41 PM

A bit windy but good time for Rodeo BBQ cookoff this weekend. 

#133 Da-manta-ray

Da-manta-ray

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1306 posts

Posted 25 February 2016 - 10:27 PM

I'll be flying tomorrow afternoon, really excited to see them! I have terrible luck with lottery events, so we'll have to see how that goes.

My Favourites!

MM OGs: Suzuki Kanon, Yoshizawa Hitomi ~ Current MM: Iikubo Haruna, Makino Maria

Berryz: Tsugunaga Momoko ~ ANGERME: Meimi ~ Country Girls: Ozeki Mai ~ Kobushi Factory: Nomura Minami, Wada Sakurako

#134 InvisToumei

InvisToumei

Hawaii Hopeful!

• Senpai
  • 3998 posts

Posted 26 February 2016 - 12:32 AM

I could not make it to this event, but having memories from AX many years ago I wish you all the best of luck you can have. Remember to embody your spirit and maintain the respect and poise of an idol fan through and through!

If I could impart a bit of my past experience for anyone who's doing this for the first time.

-Don't expect more than they've given but never lose hope for the chance for more

-Remember that everyone needs some down time at some point, be respectful of their space if it's OFF time unless they approach you.

-When it's time to party you give it all you got, please keep in mind that you're representing not only yourself but some how whoever makes it there represents "America" as a whole to them so show them the kind of positive energy you got!

-Since you are "America" please remember you represent more than yourself not just now but for the future too. A bad experience or trouble for them can create a problem not just for your future experiences but for anyone from this point forward!

-Have fun and live in the moment. It is a rare time indeed, don't concern yourself with "how do I do more after this?" because you never know what might happen. Be happy with what you do.

I wish you all the best! I am with you in spirit and am ready to blog translate for the people I blog translate for if something big happens. I am depressed enough about missing this as it is so I hope you all can say it was an enjoyable experience on the whole.

With you now is not only your own wota spirit but the combined spirit of many people there and not, give it all you got!

bbDfxqh.jpg
*It's complete but I still haven't taken pictures yet.... the slothhhhhh!" "Life needs more Sayu"
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika, Fukuchan, Iikubo Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader - -~LDK Random Subs~--

#135 Margie GiGi

Margie GiGi

Fansubber

• Senpai
  • 1704 posts

Posted 26 February 2016 - 03:34 PM

Haven't posted here in a minute!

The for fans, by fans party, Hello! Disco by Hello! Team, is still going down Friday night at 9pm at the House of Dereon Media Center, a short walk from the George R. Brown Convention Center where Anime Matsuri is taking place.

Want more to do after the convention's fashion show? This is the party for you!

Want to dance and wotagei for hours into the night? This is the party for you!

Or one of my personal favorites, mingle and make new friends with other fans in a relaxed and safe environment? This is the party for you!

Trust, I've made some of the best friends in life thanks to a previous Hello! Team function and you can too!

I hope to see you there! We're going to have a great time! You don't even know! lol

$12.27 early online ticket price, $15.00 at the door!
https://www.eventbri...ets-20834916797
https://www.facebook...99458620199759/

http://www.houseofde...ediacenter.com/

Will this event be streamed Live?

zSP0uV1.gif

Team! °C-ute &

Cho TokimekiSendenbu

#136 Dani (cromartiedropout)

Dani (cromartiedropout)

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 37 posts

Posted 26 February 2016 - 11:44 PM

Does anyone at the convention have a light stick I could borrow, buy, or "rent"? Don't care what kind it is as long as it can glow orange. Please let me know, thanks!

Posted Image
Thanks to Logan for the avi and sig!

#137 KawaiiLand

KawaiiLand

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1626 posts

Posted 27 February 2016 - 08:25 AM

Have a blast guys

#138 InvisToumei

InvisToumei

Hawaii Hopeful!

• Senpai
  • 3998 posts

Posted 27 February 2016 - 08:27 AM

So Aika went to Hello!Disco, the fan run event celebrating hello!project, she took pictures for her own report probably, and let people take pictures with her.... it was visible on the Hello_Base stream on periscope...and pictures are popping up on twitter...........

I need to go away for a while

bbDfxqh.jpg
*It's complete but I still haven't taken pictures yet.... the slothhhhhh!" "Life needs more Sayu"
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika, Fukuchan, Iikubo Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader - -~LDK Random Subs~--

#139 AngelAndz

AngelAndz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 6055 posts

Posted 27 February 2016 - 11:15 AM

Been reading the stuff about Anime Matsuri on Twitter and it turns out that the organisers of the fashion show event that Harunan and Kudo were supposed to take part in didn't actually ask Morning Musume's management for permission for them to appear in the show, which is why neither Harunan or Kudo where there.

https://twitter.com/...458692276973569

#140 cjamm13

cjamm13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 743 posts

Posted 27 February 2016 - 12:06 PM

even with the bad reputation of the convention itself, I think UF is doing it's best for the girls' welfare

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users