• Please log in to reply
235 replies to this topic

#41 Ines

Ines

RxR

• Senpai
  • 845 posts

Posted 07 December 2015 - 12:18 AM

It looks like Momusu'16 concert will start at 7 or 8PM on Saturday according to the convention schedule--yesterday it said 8PM but when I checked just now, it says 7PM... (The convention schedule says that the main event begins at 7PM, and the main event is the concert.) But I'm still waiting to receive a confirmation from Anime Matsuri.

Please PM me if you're interested in getting a group discount!! I have a party of two right now LOL.

Posted Image

#42 sanos

sanos

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 218 posts

Posted 07 December 2015 - 01:58 AM

It looks like Momusu'16 concert will start at 7 or 8PM on Saturday according to the convention schedule--yesterday it said 8PM but when I checked just now, it says 7PM... (The convention schedule says that the main event begins at 7PM, and the main event is the concert.) But I'm still waiting to receive a confirmation from Anime Matsuri.

Please PM me if you're interested in getting a group discount!! I have a party of two right now LOL.

Can you indicate where are you looking at the schedules? In the link you posted i see

CONVENTION HOURS

FRIDAY: 11:30AM - 4AM | SATURDAY: 9:30AM - 4AM | SUNDAY: 9:30AM - 4PM

I didn't expect the concert to be out of the Convention hours. >____<

Edit***

Forget it XD I saw 4PM instead of 4AM XD lol

#43 Mr. Take It Easy

Mr. Take It Easy

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 138 posts

Posted 07 December 2015 - 03:17 AM

Can someone tell me how to get the tickets and the Momusu Tickets pleaseeeee!!!! I'm coming from Perú, and I have to see them live before Eripon and Kuduu leave. Please someone PM me with the information. Thanks.

#44 MatchinColorGurl08

MatchinColorGurl08

10 years J-Pop and 9 years of K-pop

• Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 07 December 2015 - 03:54 AM

Here is the link.

https://www.eventbri...ets-16550781834

#45 ayumins

ayumins

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 73 posts

Posted 07 December 2015 - 07:14 AM

I plan on going and was going to buy a SuperPass on Monday but dang, it sold out. >> I'm hoping that a miracle happens and they sale more SuperPasses but if not, I'll settle for an event pass. 

the site said they were only doing 300 superpasses which sucks i wonder if any were even really left by the time of the MM '16 announcement.

Hm I was hoping because of refunds or something that some would go back up for sale Or maybe because of the demand for MM that they would open up some more sales. >.> But I bought an event pass so either way, I'm going~.

"Always smile." - 石田亜佑美

#46 meidoraburabu

meidoraburabu

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 8 posts

Posted 07 December 2015 - 09:08 AM

trying to decide if i should order penlights and towels beforehand or see if they are for sale at the con....(i already have a shirt yeaaaaaaaaa)

#47 ayumins

ayumins

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 73 posts

Posted 08 December 2015 - 08:29 AM

ewe Superpasses went back on sale again. Yaaay! Better grab it while y'all can~

"Always smile." - 石田亜佑美

#48 xingwa

xingwa

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 306 posts

Posted 08 December 2015 - 10:52 PM

That is weird. Did someone refund their superpass since last week or they are opening more superpasses due to the concert. If that is the case, they need to remove the wording 300 Max on their website.

#49 Jaolivas3

Jaolivas3

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 450 posts

Posted 09 December 2015 - 04:42 AM

Just bought my tickets!! Going!!!!!

#50 phoenix00

phoenix00

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 237 posts

Posted 09 December 2015 - 05:27 AM

I'm seriously right on the fence. I'll have to dip into savings but either one or both of the group discount and/or sharing a hotel room would be mighty persuasive.

Current Hitlist of Abduction Targets (or CHAT, updated regularly): C: Yajima, Nakajima, Suzuki, Hagiwara
MM: Fukumura, Ikuta, Iikubo, Ishida, Kudo, Masaki, Oda, Nonaka, Makino, Haga
A: Nakanishi, Murota, Sasaki, Aikawa, Kamikokuryo / J=J: Kanazawa, Takagi, Miyamoto, Uemura
CG: Yamaki, Morito, Funaki, Yanagawa / KF: Fujii, Hirose, Hamamura, Inoue / TF: Akiyama

#51 lalazang

lalazang

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 9 posts

Posted 09 December 2015 - 07:31 PM

whooo, just got a superpass!!! See yall there!

my theory is that they are going over the 300 number, y'kno... for the money

#52 ☆れいな☆

☆れいな☆

一生♥れいな♥についていきます.

• Senpai
  • 1763 posts

Posted 09 December 2015 - 10:15 PM

I bought my ticket today, now I just have to arrange my airfare. I'm wondering if I should buy a shirt now before I go. MM in NYC had plenty of shirts, but my money was short. But Berryz in NJ had the WORST merchandise stand. (They brought nothing and sold out everything to the first like 15 people.) 

Reina-ist forever。♥ nv6pgm.pngAlways supporting Aibon。♥

田中れいな

加護亜依道重さゆみジュンジュン菅谷梨沙子佐藤優樹飯窪春菜福田花音島村唄

LoVendoRBiSHモーニング娘。テンテンコBillie IdleプラニメBerryz工房BiS

#53 Damaramu

Damaramu

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 273 posts

Posted 10 December 2015 - 01:01 AM

I live in Houston. Just bought my Superpass today! Going with fellow H!P fans! CANNOT wait as this will be the happening the week of my birthday!

Visit My Blog!

Posted Image

#54 sanos

sanos

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 218 posts

Posted 10 December 2015 - 03:00 AM

I already bought my pass :( Iif I had know they were gonna sell more superpasses I would have waited :(

Anyways. Airplane tickets are bought and I just need to decide on a Hotel.

I'm soooo excited!

#55 meidoraburabu

meidoraburabu

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 8 posts

Posted 10 December 2015 - 07:48 AM

I bought my ticket today, now I just have to arrange my airfare. I'm wondering if I should buy a shirt now before I go. MM in NYC had plenty of shirts, but my money was short. But Berryz in NJ had the WORST merchandise stand. (They brought nothing and sold out everything to the first like 15 people.) 

Was it legit just stuff like shirts? I was hoping to get penlights and towels. I guess maybe I will just look into king blades and get a towel off of TOM.

#56 l33t4rtist

l33t4rtist

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 504 posts

Posted 11 December 2015 - 03:17 AM

Not sure if everyone in here has joined the Facebook group or not, but if you are going or interesting in keeping up with everybody at the concert in Houston below is the link to the Facebook group:

https://www.facebook...39720659569655/

#57 Mr. Take It Easy

Mr. Take It Easy

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 138 posts

Posted 11 December 2015 - 05:05 AM

I wanna go, what i dont understand is if the superpasses grant you the entrance of the concert :c please help

#58 ayumins

ayumins

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 73 posts

Posted 11 December 2015 - 05:43 AM

^ Any pass will grant you access to the concert. Superpasses just get you in early.

"Always smile." - 石田亜佑美

#59 MatchinColorGurl08

MatchinColorGurl08

10 years J-Pop and 9 years of K-pop

• Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 11 December 2015 - 09:02 AM

I brought my ticket!! I can't believe I am going!!

#60 sukibeam

sukibeam

Chu-Chi Face

• Senpai
  • 3178 posts

Posted 11 December 2015 - 05:59 PM

Houstonian here, also going.

People wondering about transportation/hotels: Houston metro busses are terrifying. There is a metro rail that runs N-S through downtown that people seem to like. Also, there are tons of hotels within walking distance of the convention center. I've been there a few times for work conventions, and there is a very big Hilton that's actually attached to George R Brown with a walkway on the 2nd floor that leads to a Starbucks :P.

If you rent a car to drive to downtown from wherever you book a hotel, that are some affordable all-day self-pay parking lots also nearby (I recommend the one at Austin@Polk if there's a spot, and there usually if you get there early enough in the day).

Also, will anyone be using this thread while they're there? I do not facebook...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users