Photo

What is daily schedule like for HP girls?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 a_chen

a_chen

触らないでください

• Banned
  • 826 posts

Posted 24 November 2015 - 06:55 PM

I am wonder what time of day they working?

What time wake up

School?

Hello Project, until what time?

Sleep amount?

#2 Paramorning

Paramorning

Nen!

• Senpai
  • 1603 posts

Posted 24 November 2015 - 07:40 PM

Really I haven't got a clue but I'd imagine it's like: 

6am wake up 

8-4 school 

4-8 H!P rehearsals 

8-9 travelling from hp to home

9-11/12 Homework 

Sleep 1-6

I know Riho has mentioned before coming home from work quite late and just falling asleep on the floor so I presume that sometimes they're busy until late, but I don't know the child labour laws in Japan. Probably they aren't allowed to work until too late.

23uwwsp.gif
工藤広瀬岸本鈴木

#3 LoveRice

LoveRice

Your favorite user

• Senpai
  • 3028 posts

Posted 24 November 2015 - 08:05 PM

Yeah I believe during school days, they rush after school to practice.

Quite sure they work weekends too

#4 Moondoggie

Moondoggie

If you ain't blue, you ain't true

• Senpai
  • 4707 posts

Posted 24 November 2015 - 08:40 PM

They pretty much seem to work daily they are either working on material or promoting one then there is TV,radio,magazines and many photo shoots for the tons of goods peddled. Not to mention they are often on tours year round.They have been known to miss some school because of work. I think the way the education system works in Japan allows for it since everything is based on tests and not accumulating credit. They probably start their days very early even on weekends maybe even do some work before school then after more work until evening when they have radio stuff or maybe TV tapings.

TEAM TAKECHAN

#5 kelsolefou

kelsolefou

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 12 posts

Posted 24 November 2015 - 10:16 PM

we need to get the olsen and olsen detective agency on this topic..... y'know they solve everything by dinnertime!!

#6 thennarynak

thennarynak

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 96 posts

Posted 24 November 2015 - 10:51 PM

They probably do homework during any downtime they have at the agency. I know with the few behind the scenes documentaries with Johnny's they have shown the ones in school doing homework between lessons/work.

*~*~Lover of Japanese and Geek culture. ~*~*

Thennary Speaks - Blog ... Youtube Channel

#7 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 25 November 2015 - 12:14 AM

^Yupp, there are quite a few pictures of the girls sitting in some kind of break room working on stuff. I also think some members blogged about helping each other with homework.

The reason why middleschoolers aren't in as many events as highschoolers is not only age, but also because middle school is mandatory and rather strict with attendance. It's easier to skip classes in high school. That's why only Sayumi, Reina, Haruna, Mizuki and Ayumi could visit France and Thailand for the world wide handshake campaign in 2012.

As far as I know school in Japan starts around 8:00-8:30 am and ends around 3-4 pm. You can arrive earlier and leave later depending on club activities but I doubt any of the H!P members have time for these.

They basically rush out of school to their work. I mean their work is quite diverse. Simple meetings and discussions, dance practice, singing practice, vocal recording, photoshoots, MV recording, concert rehearsals, concerts in general, all kinds of events, several radio shows, sometimes TV shows. I'm probably forgetting stuff, too. They're busy enough.

I think it was Aibon or her mother who said that the girls sometimes got home past midnight, but those were the really busy "golden" days. In a similar interview it was also said that they sometimes get only a few hours of sleep, like 4-5. But again that was years ago and the comments were probably somewhat biased.

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#8 JennyInTokyo

JennyInTokyo

Takahashi Ai wota! ♥

• Senpai
  • 3451 posts

Posted 28 November 2015 - 08:25 PM

I think I heard somewhere (I think from Ai-chan) that the girls only get a few days off a year, one of them being Christmas. 

<3NECRONOMIDOL <3PASSCODE <3BABYMETAL <3ZOMBIE POWDER <3MANACLE <3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users