• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 arwald

arwald

Special Agent of Idol BAU

• Senpai
  • 676 posts

Posted 21 November 2015 - 09:17 AM

This thread is for those moments that made your heart skip a beat on certain member(s). I've seen a lot of this kind of scenes, while I was watching NogiDoko and NogiBingo, but I guess I have to watch again to remember them all. The other purpose is to introduce or focus the spotlight on certain member. Again, you can bring up any scene you want to clear the meaning of, in case if you didn't quite understand it - me and other fans will try to explain the scene.

Um, actually I haven't finished watching NogiDoko (150-something episode) and Nogibingo (currently s3e5). I'll post along my progress of watching those. I haven't started watching other tv-shows with Nogizaka46 members.

Anyhow, here is one I found funny recently.

NogiBingo s2e9 - Inoue Sayuri "I'm ok with being your 2nd (girlfriend)"

968a9660a670.jpg

Nogibingo s3e2 - Nishino Nanase "The only pleasure during the day now is eating".

2baa8b299389.jpg

Nogibingo s3e4 - Ikoma Rina "My future husband, I'm waiting for you"

cb79ea54a7c7.jpg

Idols are adults' toys © Pikarin

#2 arnoriang

arnoriang

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 74 posts

Posted 22 November 2015 - 01:33 PM

Not in Nogibingo but Ikuta had a different hairstyle with santa costume when performing 何度目の青空か in a christmas event last year. It was extremely impressive but the video got blocked.

#3 arwald

arwald

• Senpai
  • 676 posts

Posted 22 November 2015 - 08:26 PM

Not in Nogibingo but Ikuta had a different hairstyle with santa costume when performing 何度目の青空か in a christmas event last year. It was extremely impressive but the video got blocked.

Was it a part of "Nogizaka46 Merry X'mas Show 2014"?

tor_806911742_0.jpg

#4 arwald

arwald

• Senpai
  • 676 posts

Posted 16 June 2016 - 07:00 AM

Just wanted to share recent finding of cute moments. Before the start of 1st "Werewolf game" on 2nd night, players were showing off their pajamas and Saito Yuri said she had a loose one "Hai. Watashi, mecha yurui desu. Yuruuuuuuuuuuuuui. Ijou desu. Yey!".

7c75f825b45e.jpg

And after she was lynched she cutely shouted "I was just a citizen! Fools!" and kicks a cushion toward the players.

65c6b7e7b886.jpg

#5 arwald

arwald

• Senpai
  • 676 posts

Posted 16 June 2016 - 09:47 PM

Maybe she's not the best singer in the group (way below average), but somehow it sounded and looked so cute to me. At least way cuter than Ikoma-chan's vocal skill.

"Even when I become a granny" by Akimoto Manatsu

#6 arwald

arwald

• Senpai
  • 676 posts

Posted 23 August 2016 - 01:36 PM

This one was funny and cute in some way. In koujichuu #7 "Ikoma's embarassing date" Nishino asked Himura what kind of date is he doing.

4aea94fe9929.jpg

He would peek at the ambulance from the balcony.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users