• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 arwald

arwald

Special Agent of Idol BAU

• Senpai
  • 676 posts

Posted 07 November 2015 - 05:44 PM

hy4_4yh (hyper yoyo) is a japanese girls alternative-rap unit with Yukarin aka ATA-E (Nakajima Yukari) and Chanyumi aka Yummi-G (Sakagoshi Yumiko), that trasmits "YAVAY" to the world.

3563812bad9b.jpg

Genres: Rock, J-pop, Funkot, Hip-hop

Activity period: 2005-Present

Label: The Label

Offical website

Blog

Twitter

Current members: yukarin (Nakajima Yukari), Chanyumi (Sakagoshi Yumiko)

Ex-members: Milano (Kamioka Mirano), Sadachi (Sadachi Chiharu)

Catch phrase: Queen of Stage

Members info:

pic_yukarin.jpg

yukarin (Nakajima Yukari, 中島由香里), born in Jan. 7th, 1989

Microphone #1, from Tokyo, good at making lyrics with abusive language.

Pet name: Atai-chan (ATA-E).

Favourite movie: Crayon Shin-chan

Favourite tv-show: the one where Matsumoto Hitoshi is in

Favourite place: home

Favourite color: pink

Favourite foreign artists: Keith Richard, Michael Jackson

Favourite japanese artists: Amuro Namie, Rhymester, Komoto Hiroto, Mashima Masatoshi, Puffy, Unicorn

Pet dog names: Purin and Daifuku

Special skill: After meeting someone can make a short rap about that person in 3 seconds (or not, depending on timing and physical condition)

pic_yumiko.jpg

Chanyumi (Sakagoshi Yumiko, 坂越由実子), born in March 22nd, 1989

Microphone #2, from Tokyo, pet name "Chansan" and "Yummy-G", favourite artists are Nakajima Miyuki, Rhymester, Torii Miyuki, Kreva, Puffy, Unicorn, Kick the can crew, Saito Kazuyoshi

Pet cats names are Takagiboo and Mikan.

Favorite color: Gold

Favorite artist: Kurt Cobain

Favorite movie: WATCHMEN

Favorite place: The Disneyland

Ideal type of guy: Humorist

Favorite food: Curry

Favorite word: "Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens." by Jimi Hendrix

Idols are adults' toys © Pikarin

#2 arwald

arwald

• Senpai
  • 676 posts

Posted 07 November 2015 - 05:57 PM

I don't like hip-hop at all, but once in a while something makes me want to listen and watch this clip again.. These girls are pretty crazy driving artists and I guess that's what I like about them. I'm more into Yumiko, but Yukari is fun too. First time I saw them last year when I went to MK's Shiba-chan's Live and I was like wtf are these two.. but I have to admit that even at that time I was a bit attracted by their energy and fun. Anyhow, I know there are a lot of idol groups and new units appear every year, but I couldn't help but create a thread for hy4_4yn here too. Not like I became their fan, but they are in that special guests zone. Hopefully there are other people who like their craziness.

Luckily they do other genre songs too. I like this one. And I like how video editing was done.

#3 arwald

arwald

• Senpai
  • 676 posts

Posted 08 November 2015 - 09:39 AM

Live at Tokyo Tower in 2014

#4 arwald

arwald

• Senpai
  • 676 posts

Posted 12 November 2015 - 09:22 AM

81qq87ZEpKL._SL1200_.jpg

Cover album "Hyper Yo's Seishun J-Rap" that is on sale from Oct. 28, 2015

1. B-BOYイズム RHYMESTER cover

2. FUNKASTIC  RIP SYLME cover

3. 花 ORANGE RANGE cover

4. サンライズ BENNIE K cover

5. 今夜はブギー・バック(smooth rap)  スチャダラパー cover

6. ココロオドル nobodyknows+ cover

7. アンバランス KICK THE CAN CREW cover

Ha! Na! Bi! Ha! Na! Bi! Agare agare Ha! Na! Bi! Emoticon%20Metal%20Rock%201.gif?rdrts=99

#5 arwald

arwald

• Senpai
  • 676 posts

Posted 13 November 2015 - 02:53 PM

TV report about celebrities cafe in west shinjuku

another live with better quality and somewhat different setlist (never heard these songs in their singles, are those covers?)

#6 arwald

arwald

• Senpai
  • 676 posts

Posted 24 November 2015 - 05:13 PM

Funny how things turn out, when one after another songs are getting to me. First being "Oh! Sista" and "Hanabeat" and now "Hanauta". And the funny part is that I can't find the song in Internet (jps tracker doesn't have it, though it's a 7th single of the group). I'm not that desperate yet to buy the single in the music store, but I don't reject that possibility (given that it's not that expensive).

This "Hanauta" (spring song) has idol-ish romantic fragrance, that somewhat reminds me of W's cover of "Sentimetal boy" (um.. tsu-tsu-tsu-tsu-to-tsu-tsu part, lol). 

It was performed on that Tokyo Tower stage on the youtube clip above (from 7:00) and also a short version is available here on the official website (along with the lyrics).

(careful, no volume control on this player)

Haru no music, haru no lover, haru no story, haru no warudo

haru no magic, haruno power, haru no melody utau! haru no uta!

Setsunai merodi de yasashii koe ga shite

tamaranai omoide jitensha koidetta

atama no mannaka de, mune no okusoko de

nagareta kyoku ha ano hi kiita uta

teibozoi ni zutto zutto massugu ni

hoho to mimi wo kusugutte tanpopo no watage tondetta

haru ga kuruzo koi no haru uta

ima, boku ha kimi no omoinosete hashiru

haru no sora ga utau haru uta

haru kaze ni osare kimi no moto e

koi ga saku, ai no uta

可愛いっしょう~^^

ps: and the hanabeat as bonus.. I like how it's a mix of traditional japanese music and parapara-like electronic beat

http://picosong.com/bmGQ/

oh, just found YT live version..

ps2: omg, I just realized that early songs were quite idolish! It's somewhere around 2013 they started to do that funkot j-rap thing, I guess.. Jps has their singles only after 2013. But if you check short versions of early songs on discography page (by clicking on green label icon_mp3.gif next to single title, you'll get to that single page with mp3 and lyrics), you'll see they had a lot of lovely songs back in early years. Now I'm thinking about getting those singles somehow..

This strange feeling when you listen heavy sound and see metal looking members of the group. And to think of it, they're quite veterans on the scene (over 9 years)..

#7 arwald

arwald

• Senpai
  • 676 posts

Posted 28 November 2015 - 01:31 PM

hy4_4yh members having lunch after today's live

22e3e62ce507.jpg

#8 arwald

arwald

• Senpai
  • 676 posts

Posted 02 December 2015 - 10:58 AM

from twitter

We met ℃-ute's Chisato-chan ( ´ ▽ ` ) 1f493.png

She is cute as usual 〜〜

fec42b2752f4.jpg

#9 arwald

arwald

• Senpai
  • 676 posts

Posted 03 December 2015 - 10:01 AM

need some bricks?

#10 arwald

arwald

• Senpai
  • 676 posts

Posted 15 December 2015 - 06:49 PM

I went to watch Hyper Yo-yo's Gig last night at R-Lounge disco bar in Shibuya. I was the first one to arrive, lol. Took a chair near the wall, got myself a bottle of Heineken. When gig was about to start, the whole bar was filled with people, mostly young and middle-aged guys, but also about 4-5 girls. hy4_4yh girls were rocking as usual, though they didn't perform the songs that I like in particular, lol. Anyhow, it was fun, especially MC part. They're really good at doing MC and entertaining public (well, almost 10 years on stage). I think there were around 50-60 people in the bar, hard to tell the exact number. Anyhow, I tweeted them back after I got home and they followed me on twitter. Kinda happy, lol. When I started following Hatanaka Seira (ex-N46), there were some people who started to follow me (N46 fans I guess), but since I don't tweet much they unfollowed me later. And now I have hy4_4yh following me, isn't it cool. I must confess, lately I was watching that Tokyo Tower gig video quite often, it amazes me how good are they at doing MC and generally at keeping fun mood till the end. It's not like they are pushing and forcing themselves to do or say something, but rather really enjoy it all themselves. One of their new songs is called "Kung-fu", lol. Btw, it seems like the guy who was DJing behind them is their song writer.. or it looked that way.. He was really enjoying the songs, dancing along with the girls. They're also planning to release a new album, that they're working on for some long time, but it's not finished yet.

8da3f696535c.jpg

During one of the MC Yukarin told how she was baking bread with her new home bakery bread maker. The bread she got was really strange. She brought some pieces of it to the gig.

My currently most listened song by hy4_4yh is "Hole!"

#11 arwald

arwald

• Senpai
  • 676 posts

Posted 13 August 2016 - 05:29 PM

Rise and shine!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users