but i am going to choice the path of being a doctor

#42 Yossie_Saikou

Yossie_Saikou

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 174 posts

Posted 28 November 2017 - 02:25 AM

I wanted to be a teacher. Now, I'm a teacher! Yay!  :king:

MORNING MUSUME! NONAKA MIKI! IKUTA ERINA! FUKUMURA MIZUKI! KAGA KAEDE!  <3 JUICE = JUICE! TAKAGI SAYUKI! DAMBARA RURU!  <3 KOBUSHI FACTORY <3 BUONO  <3

#43 RihoZukki

RihoZukki

Rare RihoxKanon Shipper

• Senpai
  • 756 posts

Posted 13 December 2017 - 07:13 PM

My childhood dream job is to become an actress/famous singer with weird but awesome music videos. Still my dream..

de62ax6-a6d8a439-a469-4885-bc30-ca72a342 

Check out new fanfiction: You want it? Say So..

#44 Konohita

Konohita

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 196 posts

Posted 15 December 2017 - 08:46 PM

I always wanted to be a doctor and actually, I took 3 years of medicine at college. Due to the situation of my country, I had to drop out my career since I had to move to another country... I will always regret this and I find the situation so sad, I think I have failed to myself. I just graduated in Marketing, my second choice. I like it but I don't feel 100% happy with it.

So, my current job... I work in tourism as an operation and marketing executive but I don't feel happy, I feel like I'm wasting my time. 

I really don't know what to do and also, I'm living as an immigrant so it's very difficult. 

The good thing is I have a wonderful boyfriend and many friends to support me, although at the end I feel sad for some decisions I took in my life.

I'm really sad right now so I'm sorry if this sounds depressing lol.

Later I will edit this comment if I find grammatical errors.

#45 skylar

skylar

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 April 2018 - 02:43 PM

I actually would be hurt a lot too. I mean this is somewhere where you spent a lot of your summers and its like a second home to you. You probably looked forward to spending summer there and being with all the people you know so well.  write my essay for me cheap

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users