• Please log in to reply
94 replies to this topic

#21 xdusk

xdusk

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 157 posts

Posted 14 December 2015 - 04:18 AM

Yeah, she was becoming more and more active with the group lately since she first became a Dianna Project member. I think the only thing she didn't really do with them are Showroom broadcasts (was only on there a few times).

They debuted a new song too at today's free live called "LAVAVA". No release date has been stated yet though.

#22 iwabo

iwabo

♥ 広瀬じゅり ♥

• Senpai
  • 3531 posts

Posted 14 December 2015 - 09:07 AM

A new member? I never saw this coming, did she do events with them before or something?

As xdusk said, she was with them all the time lately. She was on their Showroom show too once or twice, and sang a nice rendition of TRAP with the lyrics changed to be "Rinon" instead of the word "trap" and it was hilarious. 

They debuted a new song too at today's free live called "LAVAVA". No release date has been stated yet though.

That's nice. I'm guessing Kyoka will be definitive lead vocal for that one? How's the style of the song like? 

PSTLUtK.jpg

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

#23 xdusk

xdusk

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 157 posts

Posted 22 December 2015 - 10:57 AM

Some awesome news if you have some money to spend before New Years. PREDIANNA and D☆S have a special New Year's package for ¥ 5,000 up on their online shop where you can get the following:

DIANNA☆SWEET
  1. FIRE GIRL TYPE A
  2. FIRE GIRL TYPE B
PREDIANNA
  1. DESTROY TYPE A
  2. DESTROY TYPE B
  3. DESTROY TYPE C
+ autographed New Year card from your favorite member.

Unfortunately the shop doesn't accept foreign credit cards, but they do have a bank transfer option. I'm going to try that since I really want a few of these! I've done a bank transfer before to get some Takahashi Yurika goods from her online shop, and there was a stupidly high remittance fee, so I contacted Sister Management and asked if they knew if their bank has one too. I'll update this post for those interested with the amount once I hear back.

---

They also have the PREDIANNA hoodies there too. Not sure when those were added. http://sister.thesho...egory/PREDIANNA

#24 iwabo

iwabo

♥ 広瀬じゅり ♥

• Senpai
  • 3531 posts

Posted 22 December 2015 - 12:57 PM

Wow that's an awesome deal. I'd love to get that and a signed Yua card, even though I'm not into SWEET. I wonder if their shop works with Tenso? It should right? Definitely want to hear if there are certain fees for bank transfer, it's the only option I have besides PayPal.

God I love that hoodie, it's so simple but good. They added those hoodies a long time ago didn't they? Rinon presented them in one of those shows you missed few weeks ago. I thought they added them to the store right away.

Ah too bad I suck at navigating Japanese sites...this is such a great deal...I could sell the Fire Girl CDs...help XD

PSTLUtK.jpg

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

#25 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 22 December 2015 - 02:29 PM

Okay the Destroy TYPE A looks really awesome. And I want that grey sweatshirt so badly!

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#26 xdusk

xdusk

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 157 posts

Posted 23 December 2015 - 10:14 PM

Oh you're right, they may have added the sweatshirts back then.

Yeah, you can use Tenso to ship the items to. Still haven't heard back from Sister Shop, so I just looked up the bank and found their fees page. Hopefully it's right amount because it's a hassle having to do a second transfer if you're short. Happened with the Otome Shinto goods I got not too long ago. :\

Edit: I removed all the bank related info since the items are no longer for sale.

-----------

Oh last night on Showroom during the Xmas Idol Festival (live part after the talk show), some of the intros went as follows, including Predianna's:

Ladies and Gentlemen
Next coming up artist
PREDIANNA
Live, let's start from now
This is how we f**kin' party
Let's start!

Was like, what? lol

Also, Momo Bells https://twitter.com/...596900753010688

Edited by xdusk, 07 February 2016 - 08:35 AM.

#27 iwabo

iwabo

♥ 広瀬じゅり ♥

• Senpai
  • 3531 posts

Posted 23 December 2015 - 10:49 PM

Thanks for the update. Well, that's confusing to say the least. Considering I'd want to get a hoodie too...as much as I'd love to have a signed Yua card I guess I'll have to skip this. 6k yen for the hoodie just plows this into very expensive proportions. And with a certain fee for the bank transfer, possibly doing mistakes because I don't speak Japanese...I rather not take any risks.

I downloaded those recordings you uploaded even though I only wanted the PREDIANNA part. ^^; The interview beginning was truly funny to me. Rinon being a chatterbox, Momose being all calm and almost "annoyed" looking. XD "I'm here to look good, not to talk" hahaha. She's growing so much lately it's incredible. That Momo Bells video...lol. It was a great scene even though I didn't know why the hosts made her do that.

Oh so I didn't mishear that! I heard it too and was like "erm...okay?" ^^; I noticed they really have some trouble with the live singing. Hopefully they'll learn that over time. Kyoka is a nice addition with those harmonies she did. And I think they performed the new song too? They had some covers so it might have been just a cover. But if it is the one I think it is, then it's really a great song. Having Rinon and Kyoka do dual leads is a great idea and sounds good.

PSTLUtK.jpg

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

#28 xdusk

xdusk

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 157 posts

Posted 17 January 2016 - 08:37 AM

Yeah, it's kinda odd they used those intros for groups with young members. I just got into Edge Dub Monkeyz recently and one of the lines in a song goes "F****** shout and jump and BOUNCE!!!!!!!!!" and one of the members is 12 years old, lol. I don't mind.. it's just a little surprising at first.

--------------

PREDIANNA debuted a new cover song, "Movin' on without you" by Utada Hikaru, at DIANNA☆SHOW CASE vol.20 in NAGOYA today. They also started selling a new t-shirt. Simple design, but alright.

CY1lHE3UQAA0MtC.jpgCY1k1EpUAAAX38Y.jpgCY1hRLvUEAAWM_R.jpgCY1h2jtUQAAgf8d.jpg

-------------------------------------

From XIF (they're at 13:04).

(0:47 - 1:02 & 4:22 - 4:28)

#29 xdusk

xdusk

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 157 posts

Posted 07 February 2016 - 08:41 AM

Finally received my New Years packages. :) Fuka really went all out.

Last time I buy stuff by using bank transfer though.

Rinon & Yua

Spoiler

Fuka

Spoiler

#30 iwabo

iwabo

♥ 広瀬じゅり ♥

• Senpai
  • 3531 posts

Posted 07 February 2016 - 11:32 AM

Wow this is so awesome, congratulations. Too bad I didn't end up getting something myself. Yua's monkey drawing is adorable.

In their latest showroom show they had Dianna Sweets Azumi (?) as guest. She was really cute too and had a great chemistry with Yua and Yurina, but especially Yua.

PSTLUtK.jpg

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

#31 olorosooso

olorosooso

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 113 posts

Posted 08 February 2016 - 05:18 PM

#32 iwabo

iwabo

♥ 広瀬じゅり ♥

• Senpai
  • 3531 posts

Posted 28 March 2016 - 02:34 PM

My friend is currently in Japan and went to many shows, including PREDIANNA. He was nice enough to get their hoodie as well as all version of DESTROY for me. <3 Unfortunately Rinon still wasn't back in action due to her injury. Does anyone know what exactly happened by the way? Around the same time Momose had a bruise on her temple so I'm guessing they ran into each other during rehearsal or something and Rinon severely injured her ankle or something.

^ About the showcase 21 video, I gotta go ultra fanboy about one moment: 

At 5:47 when the chorus starts, it's just so perfect. The way Rinon storms to the front, does like this full body headbang with her awesome hairstyle, grabs the mic with both hands and sings with her whole body, then goes up front and pushes the crowd...all the while having this "metal" frontman stance and body language / crowd control. Chihiro does it good too of course. And meanwhile the four others just nail these awesome dance moves too. The song hits so hard, like freaking Celldweller meets J-Pop...it's so freaking good. It's easily my favorite song now.

PSTLUtK.jpg

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

#33 VizMajor

VizMajor

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 540 posts

Posted 28 March 2016 - 03:19 PM

Rinon's voice is AMAZING. I was literally astonished the very first time I heard her sing. It's just perfect. I love Yua's voice too. It's so unique and has a very pleasant tone. And she just might have the greatest twin tails ever.

My friend is currently in Japan and went to many shows, including PREDIANNA. He was nice enough to get their hoodie as well as all version of DESTROY for me. <3 Unfortunately Rinon still wasn't back in action due to her injury. Does anyone know what exactly happened by the way? Around the same time Momose had a bruise on her temple so I'm guessing they ran into each other during rehearsal or something and Rinon severely injured her ankle or something.

^ About the showcase 21 video, I gotta go ultra fanboy about one moment: 

At 5:47 when the chorus starts, it's just so perfect. The way Rinon storms to the front, does like this full body headbang with her awesome hairstyle, grabs the mic with both hands and sings with her whole body, then goes up front and pushes the crowd...all the while having this "metal" frontman stance and body language / crowd control. Chihiro does it good too of course. And meanwhile the four others just nail these awesome dance moves too. The song hits so hard, like freaking Celldweller meets J-Pop...it's so freaking good. It's easily my favorite song now.

Rinon always does an awesome headbang. One of my favorite moments is when they performed "The twin tail!" at Idol Koshien 2015 and that part after the bridge when the hook kicks back in Rinon does a headbang while the lasers go off in the background. Freakin epic. You can see it in this video at about the 8:36 mark.

#34 iwabo

iwabo

♥ 広瀬じゅり ♥

• Senpai
  • 3531 posts

Posted 13 April 2016 - 11:26 AM

Bad news... https://twitter.com/...181122475233281

Rinon and Chihiro are leaving the group...

This suck so much. I just recently started actively supporting them, few days ago received their CDs in the mail alongside their hoodie. Now looking at the hoodie it makes me all sad.

PSTLUtK.jpg

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

#35 anli1

anli1

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 409 posts

Posted 15 April 2016 - 10:48 AM

Bad news... https://twitter.com/...181122475233281

Rinon and Chihiro are leaving the group...

This suck so much. I just recently started actively supporting them, few days ago received their CDs in the mail alongside their hoodie. Now looking at the hoodie it makes me all sad.

Why are they leaving? :(

#36 iwabo

iwabo

♥ 広瀬じゅり ♥

• Senpai
  • 3531 posts

Posted 15 April 2016 - 03:04 PM

Why are they leaving? :(

From what I can tell no reason was given so far and basically everyone is confused. We can only hope they'll give us some sort of explanation in the next few days, maybe in the showroom show on the 23rd (although it might be a Rinon solo show if I read the tweet correctly so we might only get to hear her part of the story). At least they should say something on the 24th, their last concert. Due to Rinon missing a few shows what was said to be an injury I was quite worried before, but once she appeared on showroom again and was blogging and tweeting I thought all was good; apparently I was wrong. And Chihiro is even more of a mystery. Usually when these things happen we get standard answers like "focus on school" or "focus on private life" but so far, nothing at all.

Speaking of showroom, on Thursday they had their weekly show as usual. It was Kyoka and Yurina this time. I missed a bit of the beginning but it looked to me like Kyoka was giving an elaborate apology (speaking for the group as a whole) but didn't actually explain anything either. She truly made her way into my heart in that show though. The mood was quite awkward, study audience basically dead, Yurina seemed a bit lost too, number of viewers seemed rather low compared to what I remembered too (they peaked at around 600 while usually they easily make 1k or 2k). Kyoka however totally carried the show and did an amazing job trying to keep the mood positive and lighthearted. It was like...it truly made me want to applaud her after the show even though I only watched via stream, it was that good.

Side note: For a bit I was hoping that maybe Rinon and Chihiro would join DIANNA SWEET for whatever reason but I guess that's completely off the table...

It's such a shame...I was listening to them a lot lately and was watching live videos like crazy. Now I can't anymore because it just kind of hurt. I'll miss Rinon...a lot. 

PSTLUtK.jpg

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

#37 iwabo

iwabo

♥ 広瀬じゅり ♥

• Senpai
  • 3531 posts

Posted 19 June 2016 - 12:32 PM

Seems like xdusk vanished from the face of the earth...? Hasn't been here or updated his website in forever...

Meruchu MV (or preview rather) is out

As great as expected. Was a bit worried this might maybe mean PD split up but they changed their logo at around the same time Meruchu was announced so I guess they'll stay active. I just hope they release a new single soon or maybe even add new members...

PSTLUtK.jpg

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

#38 VizMajor

VizMajor

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 540 posts

Posted 22 July 2016 - 02:48 AM

Finally!! We get new performance video which was taken at the Yokohama IEK Ramen Festival 2016. Still only the 4 remaining members after Rinon and Chihiro left the group but they still put on an awesome performance. I wonder if we'll get to see new members anytime soon. This is great footage though. 1080p at 60 fps. Really glad to see Yua getting more lead time too with this and MERUCHU.

#39 iwabo

iwabo

♥ 広瀬じゅり ♥

• Senpai
  • 3531 posts

Posted 22 July 2016 - 09:32 AM

Nice fan recording. You can tell they're trying their best, Momose is getting better a lot in her performance. But I hate to admit I didn't really find it that enjoyable. It somehow just doesn't feel right without Rinon for me. Especially seeing that performance of ZOMBIEM. At 6nin they were really the best in my opinion. It's nice to finally have full footage of LAVAVA though.

They also still haven't uploaded anything to their own YouTube channel in a while. The footage from the last Showcase event was only uploaded to the DIANNA SWEET account. I'm really confused about what Sister Management is doing to be honest. In both units they had a big amount of girls leave seemingly random, releases come reaaaaally slowly. I get that they're an indie label and indie units but somehow I doubt their loyal fan base isn't enough to be somewhat profitable. I mean there must be a reason someone as skilled as Kyoka leaves an agency like avex (!) to join Sister Management. They're dragging through the whole Destroy thing for like a whole year now. It's not like they don't have new songs. But it seems they just maintain and maintain and don't move forward. Instead it seems like they go backwards and lose members. As for what you said, I doubt we'll see any new members anytime soon. They won't even appear at TIF this year. I feel like DIANNA SWEET releasing Super Hero as a new single is the first new thing in a long while. 

Ah well, in the end I don't know anything, I'm just a frustrated fan who wishes they'd release more and were still 6nin. On the bright side, Momose at her first solo Showroom not long ago. As you can expect it was super awkward but she fought through it and she did quite well for her age I think.

PSTLUtK.jpg

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

#40 VizMajor

VizMajor

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 540 posts

Posted 23 July 2016 - 11:36 AM

I'm with you on that and I understand. When I first discovered PREDIANNA I was blown away by how great the music was and thought they had an amazing amount of potential to really become a significant name in the idol world. Rinon definitely had the defining voice in the group and while I liked Yua for her kawaii look it was Rinon's vocals that really drew me in and made me want to listen more. She has such a unique and amazing voice that fit perfect to the music and had this power to it that was so incredible especially  for her young age.

I hope we get an official release for "LAVAVA" soon. I was just glad to finally see something recent from them since it practically felt like they were slowly disappearing from the scene. On another note, much respect to Kyoka for she is doing an awesome job at taking those lead parts and she looks like she is having a great time. Yurina is still all smiles and yeah Momose did improve a lot and even looks better with her new hairstyle.

Here is another fan cam video from the same performance by a different person in the audience.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users