xdusk

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 157 posts

Posted 29 October 2015 - 02:16 AM

othuGvl.png

(For updates: visit here)

About

PREDIANNA is a vocal and dance unit under the management of SISTERMANAGEMENT (same company that manages their older sister group, DIANNA☆SWEET). Average age of the members is 12, with Momose being the youngest and Chihiro being the oldest. The "PRE" in their name stands for "Premium", because they are a unit that wishes to show you a high-quality performance. Fans of PREDIANNA are known as Princes (Ōji-sama; 王子様) and Princesses (Ohime-sama; お姫様).

Radio Shows

PREDIANNA currently have a few radio shows that they are actively on. Fortunately for those living outside of Japan, there is a YouTube user who regularly uploads recordings of their shows. [Channel]

Kunitori PREDIANNA!!!! (国盗りPREDIANNA!!!!) - started June 6th, 2015

• Broadcasted Saturdays at 2:30~2:40 PM on Gifu-chan
  • Primarily hosted only by Yua and Rinon

PREDIANNA SHOW RADIO - started August 10th, 2015

• Broadcasted Mondays at 1:30~2:00 AM on ZIP-FM
  • All members host this one, though usually not all members are present

PREDIANNA no DEAR PRINCE!!!!! - started April 8th, 2015 and ended September 9th, 2015

• Was broadcasted on the second Wednesday of every month at 6:30 PM on FM Shiga

Commercials & TV

PREDIANNA's first single, "TRAP", was used as the ending theme for Music on Saturdays (Musata) throughout April 2015.
PREDIANNA starred in a music commercial for Lotte Ice "Sou" (Tokai version), along with DIANNA☆SWEET, that aired in June 2015. [Video]

Magazines

PREDIANNA has appeared in the following:

Also, back when Rinon and Yurina were still part of DIANNA☆SWEET as support members, they appeared in vol. 1-4 of "D☆S no Cat's Walk" in MARQUEE (vol. 105 - 108).

Misc.

PREDIANNA is the certified idol unit for Jewel Watch (Sega Toys), a toy for girls.

History

(Important info overview. Will fill in the gaps eventually. Please let me know if there are any errors, some of the 2013/2014 info I’m not quite sure about.

PREDIANNA started as a trainee unit in the DIANNA PROJECT in mid 2013. They would often appear with their older sister group, DIANNA☆SWEET, at lives and such. Yurina and Rinon later became support members for D☆S. The original four members were Mao (麻央), Rinon (りのん), Yurina (由莉奈), and Karen (華怜). Momose (桃世) joined in July of 2014. Yua (侑杏) joined in mid-October 2014. By the end of 2014, Mao and Karen had left the group (sorry, didn't follow them that closely back then and I don't know their reasoning for leaving or when exactly they left).

In January, it was decided that PREDIANNA would become their own separate group.

On March 1st, at Idol Koushien in Akasaka BLITZ [Video], they debuted their first original song, "TRAP". On March 5th's broadcast on SHOWROOM, it was decided that "TRAP" would be released on iTunes in April. In addition, Yua was picked as the leader of the group and the name of PREDIANNA's fans was also decided (see above). On March 15th at "DIANNA☆SHOW CASE vol.7 in TOKYO", their second song, "Let me alone" was debuted. On March 19th's SHOWROOM broadcast, it was announced that their song "TRAP" would be used as the ending theme for the show Music on Saturday (Musata) for the month of April [Video]. In addition, they would be releasing three singles, one per month, starting in April until June. 

On April 11th, at DIANNA☆SWEET's 2nd one-man live, "Renatus", PREDIANNA debuted their third song, "Secret Party". Also, Yurina and Rinon officially graduated as DIANNA☆SWEET support members in order to become full-time PREDIANNA members. On April 15h, their first single, "TRAP", was released digitally.

On May 20th, PREDIANNA's second single, "Let me alone", was released digitally.

On June 17th, PREDIANNA's third single, "Secret Party", was released digitally. They also became the certified idol group for Jewel Watch. They attended Tokyo Toy Show 2015 on June 18th to help promote the product [Video].

On June 28th, Chihiro (知優) officially became a member of PREDIANNA at "DIANNA☆SHOW CACE vol.11 in TOKYO" [Video]. "Secret Party" was performed for the first time with all 5 members here too. They also released their first original t-shirt.

On July 19th, at "DIANNA☆SHOW CACE vol.13 in TOKYO" [Video], it was announced that PREDIANNA would release their first single on CD and they would hold two free lives—one on September 22nd and one on October 11th.

PREDIANNA attended Tokyo Idol Festival 2015 on August 1st and 2nd. On August 16th, they attended SUMMER SONIC 2015 [Video]. It is quite an achievement for them to have attended such major events in just six months since starting their regular live performances on their own. Momose is so far the youngest performer ever to perform at Summer Sonic (she just turned 10 at the time). Not sure about TIF, but probably one of the youngest there too.

On October 28th, PREDIANNA's first CD single, "DESTROY" was released.

Members

nGXIGH1.jpg 29H6xPN.jpg VugSPsr.jpg kHDiKtR.jpg J1rKNSr.jpg

Yua (侑杏) - Leader
2001.10.21 (14)
Twitter

Rinon (りのん)
2003.6.16 (12)
Twitter

Yurina (由莉奈)
2002.10.31 (13)
Twitter

Momose (桃世)
2005.8.15 (10)
Twitter

Chihiro (知優)
1998.10.12 (17)
Twitter

Discography

TRAP // 2015.04.15 (Digital Release Only)

Let me alone // 2015.5.20 (Digital Release Only)

Secret Party // 2015.06.17 (Digital Release Only)

DESTROY // 2015.10.28 (First CD Single Release)

Lyrics
https://docs.google....ItEMPhDpqY/edit

Links

Official Website
Staff Twitter
PREDIANNA☆SHOW RADIO Twitter (For their show on ZIP-FM)
PREDIANNA☆SHOW RADIO Blog (For their show on ZIP-FM)
YouTube
Ameba Blog
SHOWROOM
Instagram
Vine

Edited by xdusk, 23 December 2015 - 12:11 AM.

#2 iwabo

iwabo

♥ 広瀬じゅり ♥

• Senpai
  • 3531 posts

Posted 29 October 2015 - 11:00 AM

Best first post of a thread in this forum ever, hands down. See, told you I'd miss a lot. ^^; Had no idea the fans have their designated names. 

Knew of them for a while but never really followed them that much because they didn't seem that interesting to me at the time. When I saw Momose again on a show on Showroom (not their own channel) I decided to take a closer look. TRAP is a really great song, in all its auto-tuned glory. ^^; Also like "The twin tail" a lot but I believe this is actually a Dianna Sweet song?

Here is what I was talking about before

Wonder if you'll have any info on that other member who seemed to be part of them.

BTW: They are live on Showroom right now (at least they should be) Well I guess there was some miscommunication. Their profile definitely said they'll be live at that time but they aren't, and I find no tweets about it at all.

PSTLUtK.jpg

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

#3 xdusk

xdusk

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 157 posts

Posted 29 October 2015 - 11:34 AM

I think "The twin tail" is both their songs now, even though it was released on DIANNA☆SWEET's single "DEEP SNOW (Type-A)". Because the sub-unit that recorded it was DIANNA☆A, which was made up of Mana, Fuuka, Yua, Rinon, and Yurina.

Haha, it's been awhile since I've seen that video. Wow, they have really grown since then! Momose, lol, so cute. Unfortunately, I don't know too much about the former girls in the video besides their names. The girl in the top right is Mao (麻央) and the girl in the top middle is Karen (華怜). All their posts were removed on PREDIANNA's ameblo unfortunately, so I kind of forget about them and when they left. 2014/12/18 was when I first started recording the show and putting it on YouTube, that was the first and last time I saw Karen. So I think she may have left some time around there. Mao had to of been even before that.

#4 iwabo

iwabo

♥ 広瀬じゅり ♥

• Senpai
  • 3531 posts

Posted 29 October 2015 - 12:36 PM

Now that you said that, I didn't even notice at first there were two different girls, and that Yua is missing. XD I only noticed the girl in the middle (Karen like you said). That's too bad they left, I hope it was just them not being interested in being an idol anymore and not some bad things.

Just realized in the live video you posted in the Dianna Sweet thread they actually did a cover version of Partition Love by TGS. That surprised me a lot because of the theme of the song. Admittedly I don't know much about the themes of their other songs but I definitely know what the TGS song is about. At least they were around 16 when the song came out and not around 12. ^^; 

I didn't find a recording of the last Showroom yet that had the version of TRAP with the edited Rinon-lyrics, but I found Yua's birthday show which was super awesome and made me like her veeeeeery much. She shows some childhood photos which are super cute.

PSTLUtK.jpg

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

#5 xdusk

xdusk

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 157 posts

Posted 29 October 2015 - 09:34 PM

Oh, I see you in Showroom sometimes. My username is スコット and usually have the little white cat with crown. I'm the one that uploads these recordings btw, hah. Unfortunately, I missed that week's stream with Kyouka. I'm sad I missed it. :( From what you said, it sounds like it was a good one!

---

Added in a lot of info in History section above. Think I got most of the important stuff.

#6 iwabo

iwabo

♥ 広瀬じゅり ♥

• Senpai
  • 3531 posts

Posted 30 October 2015 - 08:58 AM

Oh hahaha, small world. I'll keep my eyes open then if I see you sometime. But I will stick to my policy of not talking on Showroom. Thanks for always recording by the way.

It was really good. Rinon was basically in charge the whole time, don't know if that is usually the case but she seems kind of chatty so it fits. ^^; And when they started to show off the new hoodies Rinon managed to get stuck in one. XD

Really awesome history there, you're good at making these things. You should be in charge of every thread in this forum. ^^;

CSkDRBYU8AAoYel.jpg

They look incredible. :wub: How good Yua and Rinon are not wearing maid outfits too, it would have killed me probably. ^^;

(lately you can see how Momose's face is changing...our baby is growing up)

PSTLUtK.jpg

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

#7 xdusk

xdusk

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 157 posts

Posted 05 November 2015 - 10:16 PM

A few songs' lyrics. 

ZOMBIEM

Spoiler

Lovely Body

Spoiler

Since I'm far from fluent in Japanese, there are probably errors I'm sure.

---------------

DESTROY ranked 24th, with 5,305 copies sold, on Oricon's weekly chart during its first week of sales. Very good I'd say for their first cd single.

sFI8f4v.jpg

#8 iwabo

iwabo

♥ 広瀬じゅり ♥

• Senpai
  • 3531 posts

Posted 07 November 2015 - 10:51 PM

If you say it's a good number, that's great news. Glad they're doing well. I hope that three members of DIANNA SWEET left isn't a bad omen for PREDIANNA.

I guess you watched this week's Showroom, it was a good episode again (I think). They did a part of the Rinon version of TRAP again, it still cracks me up. XD

PSTLUtK.jpg

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

#9 xdusk

xdusk

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 157 posts

Posted 09 November 2015 - 05:20 AM

Oh, sadly missed it again this week. Forgot that my time zone was an hour behind cuz of daylight's saving. 

I made up a lyric document with all the Japanese and Romaji for the DESTROY single. Color coded it the best I could, since there's not much video out there for these songs.

https://docs.google....ItEMPhDpqY/edit

#10 iwabo

iwabo

♥ 広瀬じゅり ♥

• Senpai
  • 3531 posts

Posted 09 November 2015 - 09:16 AM

Damn this quality, first the threads now this...you should get paid for stuff like this. ^^;

Too bad you missed it. DST truly sucks, I can't believe after all these years people still haven't managed to agree on NOT doing it anymore. Hopefully you'll be back in action on Thursday.

PSTLUtK.jpg

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

#11 iwabo

iwabo

♥ 広瀬じゅり ♥

• Senpai
  • 3531 posts

Posted 10 November 2015 - 02:09 PM

LQX9HvU.jpg

Rinon was on a Twitter-spree today, each photo cuter than the other. Decided to put them in an album because she's just too adorable. ^^;

PSTLUtK.jpg

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

#12 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 12 November 2015 - 12:30 AM

I really like Chihiro. Her looks, her voice, her personality, everything. She's one of my favorite non H!P idols. I also like this somewhat dark image PREDIANNA is going for, they pull it off really well.

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#13 xdusk

xdusk

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 157 posts

Posted 12 November 2015 - 04:07 AM

^^ lol, Very cute.

^ Chihiro really is great! Really love her hair, I think that style really suits her.

Thought this was awesome. :) Someone gave Chiyono a copy of DESTROY as a gift. I would really love to see a 3776 × PREDIANNA collab!  

CTcdVxXUAAA4eqf.jpg

https://twitter.com/...031767079219200

#14 iwabo

iwabo

♥ 広瀬じゅり ♥

• Senpai
  • 3531 posts

Posted 12 November 2015 - 09:35 AM

Chihiro is really great, despite being 17 she seems really young so she fits in well with the others, but also ups the quality a lot with her performance. Especially her dancing is very good and on point.

I'm curious to see how Momose will grow as a dancer eventually. Due to her being so young she's still in that phase where she doesn't fully "feel her own body" if you know what I mean so some moves are slacking a bit. 

The generally look they go for is a bit darker yeah, that's really a nice touch. But I also don't like some of the heavy makeup that comes with it. I usually am a fan of the really dark eye makeup look (like Rinon has in the ZOMBIEM video has for example) but some other stuff looks a bit overdone for my taste. 

(speaking of ZOMBIEM, this is very handy to use while playing the song in the background XD http://www.instantrapairhorn.com )

That's a nice gift to receive, I wonder have PREDIANNA ever done any type of collab? Not counting any potential DIANNA SWEET stuff if it even happened. Are 3776 from the same agency? I'm always all for idol crossovers. 

reminder: in around 2 hours after this post you should better be watching here https://www.showroom...e.com/predianna

(hmm is it just me or does their stream always end up having audio and video being slightly out of sync?)

PSTLUtK.jpg

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

#15 iwabo

iwabo

♥ 広瀬じゅり ♥

• Senpai
  • 3531 posts

Posted 02 December 2015 - 01:26 PM

I noticed that in the last few weeks they performed together with Kyoka a few times, at least that's how I interpreted the tweets and I think I saw photos of them together on stage. Might this be another case like with Chii and she'll be eventually added to the group? I wouldn't mind at all, she is a super awesome singer and would truly up the skill level. Not so sure if she'd fit to the overall young image of the group though.

PSTLUtK.jpg

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

#16 xdusk

xdusk

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 157 posts

Posted 08 December 2015 - 08:59 AM

Yeah, if she ends up joining a group, I feel like it will be PREDIANNA. Seems to be doing more with them and not D☆S. 

----

Hmm, thought this was interesting. Apparently someone/some people forged 5 tokuten-kai reward tickets, so now management is taking new precautions to prevent this. 

• The tickets can only be used the day you get them. Tickets will become invalid even if you can't use them at your time slot.
  • Current tickets will become invalid at the end of January 2016, so they advise people to exchange them before then.
  • For Star Cat dance lesson viewings, only the person who purchased the CD can enter (can't give the ticket to someone else).
  • If they discover someone using a forged ticket, they'll be taking it up with the police! Since it's a crime afterall!

Can't believe people would try to cheat PREDIANNA like that!  :noo:

#17 iwabo

iwabo

♥ 広瀬じゅり ♥

• Senpai
  • 3531 posts

Posted 08 December 2015 - 10:10 AM

What are those reward tickets? I never heard of that before.

It's truly surprising people would do that. Really hope those precautions will work and the black sheep "fans" will get dealt with.

btw, anyone know what shirt Rinon is wearing here? https://twitter.com/...154940915277824

PSTLUtK.jpg

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

#18 xdusk

xdusk

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 157 posts

Posted 08 December 2015 - 11:07 AM

They're for handshake, cheki, and other special events. Believe you get one for every cd you buy. D☆S has them too.

The shirt is Babymetal's "The land of the rising sun" shirt.

Spoiler

Edit: Got my copy of Roundup!!! @JAM Expo 2015. Rinon's full-page image is so cute. :o
TG5b5d0.jpg

Azumi is in there too. Each have 3 pages.

Spoiler

#19 iwabo

iwabo

♥ 広瀬じゅり ♥

• Senpai
  • 3531 posts

Posted 13 December 2015 - 01:26 PM

Ah this type of ticket, the name threw me off a bit. Thanks for finding the shirt, I had a feeling it was a BM shirt but couldn't really recognize it.

That's a really good photo of Rinon, I love how she manages to keep her cute baby fat. She's very healthy looking which can be rare these days.

So as we predicted, Kyoka was now added to the group. 

kyU4Jyzz.jpg

PSTLUtK.jpg

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

#20 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 14 December 2015 - 12:30 AM

A new member? I never saw this coming, did she do events with them before or something?

2DCV7Kc.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users