• Please log in to reply
94 replies to this topic

#41 iwabo

iwabo

♥ 広瀬じゅり ♥

• Senpai
  • 3531 posts

Posted 18 August 2016 - 01:52 PM

Momose turned 11 few days ago, time sure flies.

Footage that was just released (although it's a few months old). Seeing how it's only on DIANNA SWEET account now I got a feeling they wanna promote them all cost and PREDIANNA kind of falls off the back. But neither group seems to go forward from what I can see (I hope I'm wrong). I just hope neither of them will disband...I hope their last resort would be just putting them all in one DIANNA group as a 7-piece. Anyways, here the footage.

PSTLUtK.jpg

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

#42 iwabo

iwabo

♥ 広瀬じゅり ♥

• Senpai
  • 3531 posts

Posted 04 September 2016 - 11:37 AM

New PREDIANNA members to be announced tomorrow it noon if I get this right: https://twitter.com/...382427582898176

I have weird mixed feelings about this lol. On the one hand new members are nice I guess, but I hope this doesn't mean more girls leaving. Also, losing Rinon still hurts.

PSTLUtK.jpg

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

#43 iwabo

iwabo

♥ 広瀬じゅり ♥

• Senpai
  • 3531 posts

Posted 05 September 2016 - 05:47 AM

One new member, don't know why I expected more. Name is Yurai, basically same age as Momose.

More info: http://predianna.jp/news/other/868

Twitter: https://twitter.com/DP_YURAI

PSTLUtK.jpg

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

#44 VizMajor

VizMajor

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 540 posts

Posted 07 September 2016 - 03:33 PM

One new member, don't know why I expected more. Name is Yurai, basically same age as Momose.

More info: http://predianna.jp/news/other/868

Twitter: https://twitter.com/DP_YURAI

Oh cool this is interesting. She totally reminds me of a young Hinata Sato from Sakura Gakuin.

#45 iwabo

iwabo

♥ 広瀬じゅり ♥

• Senpai
  • 3531 posts

Posted 07 September 2016 - 04:35 PM

Oh cool this is interesting. She totally reminds me of a young Hinata Sato from Sakura Gakuin.

It's funny, everyone keeps saying that. Probably has to do with mostly being around SG people tho lol. I also see a lot of Nene in her face.

Can't wait for the Showroom in which they will introduce her finally. Hope she and Momose will get along especially well. Even more so I hope mama Kyoka won't feel lonely. With all the younglings around her, at least she used to have Chihiro.

PSTLUtK.jpg

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

#46 iwabo

iwabo

♥ 広瀬じゅり ♥

• Senpai
  • 3531 posts

Posted 20 September 2016 - 08:32 PM

On the 19th they had their first Showroom show with Yurai, but unfortunately I couldn't watch it live. I checked YouTube but there is no recording...there isn't quite possibly someone who recorded it?

PSTLUtK.jpg

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

#47 iwabo

iwabo

♥ 広瀬じゅり ♥

• Senpai
  • 3531 posts

Posted 14 December 2016 - 05:40 PM

Yua is in some gravure battle thingy https://tokyogirlsup...1612114667.html

Feels hella weird to see Yua like this lol ^^;

PSTLUtK.jpg

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

#48 VizMajor

VizMajor

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 540 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 07:23 AM

Yua is in some gravure battle thingy https://tokyogirlsup...1612114667.html

Feels hella weird to see Yua like this lol ^^;

I saw that earlier and was like "ummm...yeah" lol. I did not expect to see her there haha. I mean she looks good but I don't really get in to the gravure thing like some other dudes seem to and would much rather see more music, MVs and performances from PREDIANNA. Like whatever happened to the "LAVAVA" single? And then their last known video recorded event shared publicly was from the Yokohama Ramen Fes in July. Come on SISTER management lol. But whatever if she's happy doing it then, go Yua!!! It's going to be tough with Rei-chan in the battle though. Her gravure fans are freakin rabid lmao

#49 iwabo

iwabo

♥ 広瀬じゅり ♥

• Senpai
  • 3531 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 03:41 PM

I can appreciate the more revealing kind of gravure as long as the girl feels comfortable doing so, I think it's really great if a girl can feel confident about her own looks at that age. Personally I feel like her body language points in the direction of not feeling too happy about this shooting, but I might misinterpret. She definitely is good looking and I actually think she might have a chance because she looks different compared to everyone else (she seems to have like a pear (?) body shape unlike the others). Well for me this kind of work is definitely part of the whole picture but I don't mind if some units don't do this kind of stuff at all. And especially in the case of PD who released their last single over a year ago they really should release a new CD. Maybe with the addition of more new girls they will? Yurai was added but they got those trainees and I think they might wait longer. Overall I feel like sistermanagement tries to "save" DS first and then will focus on PD more again, not to forget Meruchu. 

And I think it's a good step they revived their Cheerz accounts, but definitely feels weird they still advertize TRAP on there...not even Destroy lol.

PSTLUtK.jpg

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

#50 iwabo

iwabo

♥ 広瀬じゅり ♥

• Senpai
  • 3531 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 12:46 PM

Message regarding members: http://predianna.jp/news/other/1345

By the looks of it Momose got sick and will be inactive for a while to heal. With idols you never know if it's just a lie in order to wait for the contract to end...I hope she comes back but remembering Rinon's case I think we should all be prepared to say bye to Momose in case they change that.

On a brighter note they'll add new members (from the trainees I assume) which isn't that surprising after all.

PSTLUtK.jpg

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

#51 iwabo

iwabo

♥ 広瀬じゅり ♥

• Senpai
  • 3531 posts

Posted 23 January 2017 - 03:32 PM

Ever since I made that last post a lot has changed, it's almost like decision were changed almost daily. Or I just overlooked them at first. Anyways, yesterday was Momose's last concert, she's out for now to fight the disease she has. The new member (whose name, age and Twitter profile was known for quite a bit now) had her photo revealed today. To my knowledge she's not one of the trainees. Needless to say, Akira is quite the pretty girl

C22hfl4UQAAO6Ea.jpg C22hfl4VQAAn8na.jpg

Give her account a follow if you haven't yet https://twitter.com/DP_AKIRA

PSTLUtK.jpg

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

#52 VizMajor

VizMajor

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 540 posts

Posted 24 January 2017 - 12:02 PM

I haven't been really keeping up to date with them much lately so this is a lot of news to me. Sad about Momose, I really hope she gets better and returns. I was surprised to see Akira is only 13. From those pics I was guessing she is 14 or just turned 15. The official channel just released a video with her promoting their upcoming one-man. It looks like DIANNA PROJECT trainee Sakurako Hinata will fill in for Momose as MERUCHU with Yua.

#53 iwabo

iwabo

♥ 広瀬じゅり ♥

• Senpai
  • 3531 posts

Posted 24 January 2017 - 02:46 PM

It looks like DIANNA PROJECT trainee Sakurako Hinata will fill in for Momose as MERUCHU with Yua.

Hmm? There are Sakurako Hattori and Hinata Goto, which one will it be? ^^;

It's cute how bumpy her voice was in the YouTube video because of nervousness. She was also on Line Live today, her voice is soooo cute. :wub: A really good addition to the group based on that alone I think.

https://live.line.me...roadcast/772279

PSTLUtK.jpg

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

#54 VizMajor

VizMajor

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 540 posts

Posted 24 January 2017 - 08:19 PM

Ahh, haha I see it now. It says 'MERUCHU with Hinata & Sakurako'. So I wonder if this means it's just them two or both of them along with Yua.

#55 iwabo

iwabo

♥ 広瀬じゅり ♥

• Senpai
  • 3531 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 03:39 PM

C3AJ55iW8AA3yci.jpg

01 Who Is Me
02 Survivor
03 Cry Like This
04 LAVAVA
05 The Twin Tail!
06 Candy Love

On the one hand this is awesome. Finally a new release, including LAVAVA and The Twin Tail, some more new tracks. But then I'm also sad because no Momose...no Rinon (and Chihiro). Solo member versions to boost sales are kinda expected with an indie group but still suck. a bit. I just hope they will be like "solid" now and go forwards again. Momose coming back in a few months or so will hopefully be the only bigger change.

PSTLUtK.jpg

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

#56 VizMajor

VizMajor

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 540 posts

Posted 27 January 2017 - 12:00 PM

New MV!!!!

I was not sure how good the girls were gonna bounce back after the withdrawal of Rinon and Chihiro and then recently Momose being out because of her health, but after watching this damn I am hype as hell for this new mini album. Great song!

#57 iwabo

iwabo

♥ 広瀬じゅり ♥

• Senpai
  • 3531 posts

Posted 27 January 2017 - 07:07 PM

It's sooooooo good I'm so happy. Admittedly with this style of music it will be hard to reproduce it live properly, but it looks and sounds awesome. I'm surprise by how good of a dancer Yurai is (and wow her alternative outfit has such a tiny top...why her she's so young lol...but it looks good on her) and how well they used Kyoka's voice too. If this is any indication for the other new songs on the album then I'm super hyped. LAVAVA and twin tail are already awesome...I hope this pushes them a bit more into the spotlight again.

PSTLUtK.jpg

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

#58 VizMajor

VizMajor

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 540 posts

Posted 29 January 2017 - 11:46 AM

Yurai might be my favorite now that I've seen her in action. She has quite a unique look to her. Lol yeah her top is pretty small but I love her jeans and just the entire outfit, I think she looks like a badass in it. She definitely looks way different in the video than in her Twitter and CHEERZ photos haha. "The Twin Tail!" was always one of my favorite songs that they performed and I'm interested to see how this version will be without Rinon because her vocals were perfect for that song.

#59 iwabo

iwabo

♥ 広瀬じゅり ♥

• Senpai
  • 3531 posts

Posted 29 January 2017 - 02:53 PM

Yurai might be my favorite now that I've seen her in action. She has quite a unique look to her. Lol yeah her top is pretty small but I love her jeans and just the entire outfit, I think she looks like a badass in it. She definitely looks way different in the video than in her Twitter and CHEERZ photos haha. "The Twin Tail!" was always one of my favorite songs that they performed and I'm interested to see how this version will be without Rinon because her vocals were perfect for that song.

To me Yurai always looked like a mix between Sakura Gakuin's Hinata & Nene. ^^;

That's true about Rinon (how dare you bring up that sad topic :sob: ^^;) it will interesting to hear how that song and LAVAVA turn out without her. But Kyoka and Yua seem to do a good job.

PSTLUtK.jpg

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

#60 iwabo

iwabo

♥ 広瀬じゅり ♥

• Senpai
  • 3531 posts

Posted 22 February 2017 - 03:37 PM

Making of the MV for Cry Like This. At first I thought they were just joking about it being cold but Yurai is freezing so much...  :(

Album also released today, it's really awesome I think. I hope it sells well. They got a bunch of bonus things lined up like posters or signing so they better get a good result.

I'd love to buy all versions too but Amazon.jp doesn't have it in stock sadly...and that's my only option even if it means no bonus stuff :sob:

PSTLUtK.jpg

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users